Chapter 104 Riding a Horse

After Xiao Yuhe asked this sentence, Duan Shubai stared at his face as smooth and clean as jade, his expression was as gentle as jade, with a smile on his brows and eyes, unable to see other meanings, Duan Shubai was taken aback for a moment, returning to his senses with a smile: "Okay, I originally planned to take you to play."

Duan Shubai seemed a little aware that something was wrong. He originally planned to take Xiao Yuhe to the hot spring village to play around. A courtyard that is not open to the public.

It's just that a few days ago, he saw the tricks and threw away the twelve beauties sent by the regent Nie Kun. He was afraid that Xiao Yuhe would think too much, and he didn't think it was important, so he didn't take the initiative to tell Xiao Yu And, he also didn't intend to deliberately hide it from Xiao Yuhe. Xiao Yuhe knew it as long as he knew it. Duan Shubai didn't think it was a matter of life and death.

With Duan Shubai's temper, he couldn't do it and joked in front of his husband: "Someone sent another twelve beauties to my husband, are you jealous? Is your husband popular or not?"

It seems that he has a guilty conscience to take the initiative to report Deliberately trying to please.

I'm afraid there will be more such things in the future, how can he, Duan Shubai, still report to Fu Lang every time with trepidation like facing a big enemy?

He didn't accept other people's sugar-coated beauties, and bright people don't do dark things. After what happened last time, if Xiao Yuhe still doubted him because of this kind of thing, Duan Shubai would really vomit blood and be heartbroken.

"Thank you, husband." Hearing Duan Shubai's accurate answer, Xiao Yu and his beautiful eyes smiled into two crescent moons.

Duan Shubai scratched his pretty little nose.

There was a sweet heat lingering between the two, Duan Shubai originally thought about whether to mention the matter of those twins, but in the current scene of deep affection, it is really disappointing to mention those things.

Anyway, sooner or later he will take Xiao Yuhe to the Hot Spring Villa, and those things cannot be avoided. Instead of saying it now and making Xiao Yuhe feel uncomfortable, it is better not to avoid it at all. Playing openly and aboveboard that day, if Xiao Yuhe is unhappy If there is a place, then explain it on the spot, so as not to make random guesses and think about things without seeing the facts.

He likes to solve everything with a frontal battlefield.

No matter how nicely you say distrust, you still don't trust. Duan Shubai believes that his family, Yuhe, absolutely trusts him.

Duan Shubai lovingly hugged his beloved husband by the waist, and walked towards their big bed.

Afterwards, familiar rhythms and voices sounded in the room, and Qiu Ran outside noticed the sound inside, listened carefully, her pretty face blushed, and asked someone to prepare hot water.

On the morning of Xiao Yuhe's 21st birthday, before dawn, he was dragged up by Duan Shubai before he woke up, yawned and lazily put on his clothes, and was even coaxed and hugged by Duan Shubai. Lied to go out.

Feeling a little cold from the cold morning wind, Xiao Yuhe couldn't help shrinking back, Duan Shubai took off his cloak and wrapped it around his shoulders.

Outside the gate, there was already a servant waiting at the gate leading General Duan's beloved horse Hei Yu.

Seeing the black horse Heiyu, Xiao Yuhe asked with a puzzled face, "What are you doing?"

Duan Shubai smiled brightly, turned his head to look at him, and said, "Teach you how to ride a horse."

Today is Xiao Yuhe's birthday, Duan Shubai He deliberately set aside a day off to spend the whole day with Xiao Yuhe.

Since the two of them met now, Xiao Yuhe has had three birthdays in total. On the first birthday, the relationship between the two of them was sloppy, and on the second birthday, Xiao Yuhe was pregnant with a child, and there was no love. Daban, now is the third birthday, the first two were not happy, this time Duan Shubai wants to leave a good memory for his beloved husband.

Duan Shubai used his not-so-romantic mind to plan a birthday celebration plan that he thought was very romantic and interesting.

He wanted to teach Xiao Yuhe how to ride a horse. Speaking of riding a horse, it was also the first year that he said he wanted to teach Xiao Yuhe how to ride a horse. I was pregnant, and after giving birth to a child, I was recuperating. It has been a winter and now, the promise of teaching horse riding has not been fulfilled for so long.

Taking advantage of today's good day, Duan Shubai's plans were all realized.

Looking at the tall and mighty Hei Yu, Xiao Yuhe almost choked on his own saliva, he hesitated to speak, "Didn't you say you want to take me to the hot spring villa?"

Duan Shubai nodded: " That's right."

Xiao Yuhe didn't feel relieved when he saw him nodding, so he heard Duan Shubai continue to say, "We're going to ride a horse, it's just the two of us, my husband will take you to ride a horse."

"Are you happy? "

I said a long time ago that I would teach you how to ride a horse, and you agreed to take advantage of your birthday to help you realize this wish."

Duan Shubai said, feeling very satisfied with his plan in his heart.

Xiao Yuhe: "..." To

fulfill my wish or to fulfill your wish?

The smile on Xiao Yuhe's face froze. If he had to ride a horse, he would rather not go to any hot spring villa. Xiao Yuhe once saw someone fall off a horse, and was trampled by the horse and broke his leg. He had a shadow in his heart, the horse's back was so high, what would happen if he fell off, he himself only dared to ride a carriage when he went out.

"Really want to ride?"

"Why not? Didn't you promise to learn how to ride a horse?" Duan Shubai shook his head in confusion.

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

Kind of like biting.

That was what I promised the year before last, and I forgot it now.

He really couldn't figure out why her husband was so obsessed with teaching him how to ride a horse for three years.

Looking at Duan Shubai's excited face, Xiao Yuhe really couldn't say no to it, after all, it was such a day, and his husband must have planned it for a long time, so he shouldn't be pouring cold water on him, Xiao Yuhe compromised: " All right, let's go on horseback."

"Okay, let's go."

Duan Shubai held Xiao Yuhe with one hand, and took the rein from the servant with the other, and the two of them walked to the open space together, "Yuhe, I'll help you You go up."

"Before you get on the horse, you can touch Heiyu first, look, he likes you very much."

Xiao Yuhe wanted to cry, but he stroked the smooth black mane on the tall horse's back with trembling hands, his voice trembling, " I'm afraid."

"Don't be afraid, my husband is by your side." It was

easy to say.

Xiao Yuhe almost cried, but was encouraged and urged by Duan Shubai, just like a hero who sacrificed his life, closed his eyes, stepped on the stirrup with one foot, and got on the horse's back.

"Very good, the movement is very chic." Duan Shubai applauded and praised the beautiful posture of getting on the horse. His Jiayuhe has long legs and thin waist, no matter what posture he does, he is very graceful and beautiful.

However, the little husband is a little lazy, he just doesn't like to move, he likes to bite people with his teeth, his body doesn't like to move, and he doesn't want to pose unless he is urged.

While praising him, Duan Shubai stood beside the horse and helped him arrange his clothes.

Xiao Yuhe had a bitter face, wishing he could jump off the horse immediately.

I'm ashamed to say that he looks good on the horse, bastard.

"You said I look good on a horse, so I'll show you a dismounted posture?"

"Okay, I'll get up after I get off."

"Forget it."

Xiao Yuhe looked aggrieved, and the husband said that he would give him an unforgettable Xiao Yuhe felt that forcing him to get on a horse was enough to make him unforgettable.

"Hold on to this iron railing. Don't be afraid. If you hold on tight, you won't be able to fall."

"Yes."

"Sit firmly?"

"...Mmm." Xiao Yuhe panicked.

Duan Shubai looked at Xiao Yuhe who didn't even dare to open his eyes, couldn't help laughing, pulled Heiyu's rein, and asked softly, "Shall we go forward?"

Heiyu's horse's hoof moved , turned into an old horse, and moved forward slowly.

Sensing the movement of his body, Xiao Yuhe opened his eyes a little bit in a panic. At first, he only saw a glimmer of light, and then he opened his eyes completely.

Sitting on horseback has a very different field of vision than usual.

Xiao Yuhe on horseback was much taller than the tall Duan Shubai, he could easily see the top of his husband's head, realizing this, Xiao Yuhe was inexplicably happy.

Hei Yu's horse back was very stable, and it was very comfortable to sit on. Xiao Yu and his stiff body finally relaxed a little, and had the courage to turn their heads to look around.

The head-on wind blew away his long black hair, and the yellow hairband fluttered with the wind, Xiao Yuhe felt relaxed and refreshed for no reason.

It was as if a shackle had been removed from the body.

It turns out that tall people feel the wind like this.

Xiao Yuhe asked Duan Shubai to hold the reins for him, imagining that he was riding a horse now, and the knights in the story book also rode their horses across the mountains and rivers like this... Thinking about it, Xiao Yuhe couldn't help feeling a little swollen , with chivalrous pride in his heart, looking down at the surroundings, he is really a bit like a top, looking at the small and free and easy mountains.

Seeing Xiao Yuhe on the horseback, Duan Shubai smiled unconsciously, and said in a low voice, "I knew you would like it."

Looking up at the ostentatious light yellow figure on the horseback, Duan Shubai petted Niu smiled, I am afraid that this person will not be enough for a lifetime.

"Husband, you are looking up at me."

"Yes, do you like this feeling?"

"I like it."

Duan Shubai led the horse for a while, seeing that Xiao Yuhe had gradually adapted to it and felt a little swollen, Realizing that the time has come, Fulang has adapted well and can move on to the next step.

"Let's run and try."

"Run?"

"Hei Yu, come, let's go."

Duan Shubai led Hei Yu and started to run, while Xiao Yuhe sat on the horse in a panic with a smile on his face Like crying, he kept yelling, "Stop, stop, don't run."

"How can we not run, let's go, when will we go to the Hot Spring Villa."

"I don't want to go, you let me down . "

The horse back running was really bumpy.

This was Xiao Yuhe's first feeling.

He tried his best to stabilize his body. He could hear the sound of the wind and the sound of the horse's hooves breaking through the wind. The whole person was riding on the horse's back, as if he had just been thrown up, and then fell off immediately. No wonder he heard people say that he had been riding for a long time Horse, it hurts in the butt.

"I don't want to ride a horse anymore. Let's go on foot."

... The

sound of the horse's hooves gradually slowed down. Go forward.

"Okay, we've learned this today, and now I'll take you to the villa on horseback, don't tell your husband that you're still scared, or we'll really walk?"

Xiao Yuhe was embraced from behind by a warm embrace, and finally Don't worry, he said angrily, "You bastard."

"If I don't come up again, I'm afraid you will be too scared to ride a horse again. We really have to walk."

Xiao Yuhe said stubbornly, "Just walk Walking, I won't go anyway, I want you to carry me."

Duan Shu smiled in vain: "I would like to carry you, but I'm afraid that when I meet passers-by, I just say I met two idiots. There are horses that don't ride, and they have to be carried on the road."

Xiao Yuhe imagined that scene in his mind, Duan Shubai carried him on his back, holding the horse, walking bitterly on the mountain road, when he thought of such a scene, he felt Happy.

He fell back, leaned on the chest of the person behind him, and smiled treacherously: "Then I want to tell passers-by that that idiot is General Duan from Xinyang City.

" Xiao Yuhe, the general's wife who is afraid of horses."

"Then you are worse than me, I didn't even mention your name, Duan Shabai."

"Duan Shabai's wife, should you? Should you?"

"..." The

two were noisy, Hei Yu ran away with his hooves, and ran through the peach grove, pink petals fluttered, and spots of crimson fell on the hair and sleeves of the two of them.

With Duan Shubai sitting in the back, Xiao Yuhe seemed to have confidence, and urged his husband: "Ride faster, isn't Hei Yu a good horse for thousands of miles? Hurry up."

Duan Shubai: "..."

As if It wasn't him who was afraid before.

There is no other way, my beloved husband, I have no choice but to pamper you.

"Okay, okay, drive."

Heiyu galloped on the horse, and the two arrived at the hot spring villa early, half an hour earlier than Duan Shubai expected.

Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Yuhe and dismounted. Xiao Yuhe was still in a state of excitement that was still unfinished. It was the first time he had ridden a fast horse for so long. Well prepared yard.

The water in the soup pond has been prepared, Duan Shubai waited on the limp people, unbuttoned each other's clothes, skin to skin, and carried them to the edge of Yuchi.

The wall of the pool is made of white jade, and the soup inside is like flowing white jade, with faint white smoke emitting from it.

Before entering the pool, Duan Shubai hugged the person in one hand, scooped up a ladle of water with a wooden spoon in the other, poured it on Xiao Yuhe's body with lightning speed, and Xiao Yuhe's body was just drenched.

The spring water, which is slightly higher than body temperature, flows through the body, and once the heat is over, it feels a little cold.

Xiao Yu slid into the pool water like a fish, and was the first to scoop up water from the pool and splash it on Duan Shubai beside the pool. Duan Shubai's black hair was wet by him, sticking to his body softly, like a bird that just came out of the water. The big cat that was fished out.

Duan Shubai shook his head helplessly: "You, you."

Xiao Yuhe laughed loudly in the pool.

Duan Shubai got into the water and hugged the slippery beauty Xiao into her arms. Beauty Xiao resisted and pushed his chest. Duan Shubai stopped his hand and said solemnly: "Stop messing around, we are here to enjoy the hot spring No, I'm not here to play in the water."

"You were the one who splashed me first, and the villain sued first."

Xiao Yuhe soaked his body in the spring water, and the comfortable hot spring water gently massaged his body, and after riding the horse happily, , into the comfortable pool, feel the slight buoyancy of the spring water, as if being caressed by the softest thing in the world, beautiful speechless.

He leaned against the edge of the pool, enjoying with his eyes closed, his snow-white skin looked more delicate and attractive under the warm spring water.

Duan Shubai was carrying a flower basket, diligently watering the petals for today's birthday boy, Xiao Yuhe raised his eyes lightly, and after the beauty glanced, Yubai's fingers pinched a pink petal: "What flowers are you still throwing? The crabapple flowers are very beautiful."

"Okay, as long as you like it."

Duan Shubai stopped his hands, untied the jade pendant on his chest, hung it in front of Xiao Yuhe, and tied it on for him.

After seeing the object clearly, Xiao Yuhe sat up straight in disbelief, with a panicked look on his face: "!!!"

It was the twin lotus jade pendant that the two of them had made love to. Xiao Yuhe held it in his hand, and his voice raised unconsciously. "Why did you give it back to me?"

Duan Shu sneered and laughed, "Look carefully, is it the jade pendant you had before?"

Xiao Yuhe took the jade pendant in his hand and examined it carefully. The jade pendant was emerald green and slightly hot. He liked jade and was good at distinguishing jade, so he naturally discovered the difference in the jade pendant in his hand.

"This is......"

"This is a piece of warm jade I found in Yunzhou. It's very similar to your jade. I specially asked someone to imitate the piece of jade you gave me, and recreated this piece of jade pendant for you. After all, this thing is How can only I have the token of love between you and me, but you don't have it."

"Look, we are now a couple."

"This is a birthday present from your husband, and it is also a token of our affection. You have to keep it close to you."

Xiao Yuhe gently caressed the jade pendant in his hand, the corners of his mouth could not stop smiling, and he held it in his arms like a peerless treasure.

After admiring it for a long time, Xiao Yuhe sighed with satisfaction: "These two pieces of jade pendants are more or less used as family heirlooms of our Duan family."

Portraits and sticks are so embarrassing to leave to future generations.

Duan Shubai almost choked on his own saliva. He really didn't expect that Xiao Yu's and Mingming's moved eyes became watery, and the affection in the eyes almost flowed out. He originally thought that the first sentence would Hearing Xiao Yuhe said emotionally, "Husband, Yuhe was so touched when he received the jade pendant, he will definitely keep the jade pendant well..." and other words.

Or directly vent your feelings, throw yourself into his arms, and offer an affectionate kiss.

But he didn't expect that his family's Yuhe's first reaction was that it was a family heirloom.

...

Could it be that he was dazzled by the previous two teases?

Duan Shubai rubbed his nose, "Yes, yes, Yuhe and you have a good eye. Our children must like the family heirlooms we left behind."

"That's natural." The white fat melted into a ball and raised its tail slightly.

Duan Shubai saw that his tail was up to the sky and his whole body was jumping and bubbling, he couldn't help teasing him: "In the future, when your husband is not with you when you go out, you can use it to see things and think about others, you know?"

"Wipe Hold it when you cry."

"You can kiss the jade pendant secretly, just like kissing your husband's face."

Xiao Yuhe was ashamed by what he said, his cheeks flushed all the way to the root of his neck, and his hair exploded. Said the same way: "Who can see things and think about people? Can you? Anyway, I can't, so it's best if so-and-so leaves, so as not to force me to ride a horse..."

"I will."

"What?"

"I said I will meet Thinking about people, when I saw the jade pendant you gave me, I thought of Yuhe and you."

"Then...then I can barely learn it, so whoever should stay by my side forever."

Duan Shubai smiled softly Hugging the man in his arms, he kissed the moist and shiny red lips of the man in his arms. The lips and tongue were intertwined. Xiao Yuhe couldn't help but hugged his neck, and the tingling feeling spread from the top of the head to the soles of the feet.

His cheeks were flushed, his fox eyes entangled him with endless charm, Duan Shubai couldn't hold back, pressed him against the wall of the pool, and begged him gently once.

Afterwards, Xiao Yuhe, who was weak all over, was carried out of the water, wiped his body dry, and slumped on the bed covered with soft fur. Xiao Yuhe's hair was wet. Duan Shubai was behind, holding a dry white towel, gently Wipe his hair.

Xiao Yuhe was snoring very comfortably, and with the warmth around him, he wanted to sleep with his eyes closed.

If he hadn't been forcibly pulled up by Duan Shubai this morning, he would have slept a little longer in the past, but at this moment, he seemed to be trying to catch up on sleep.

Close your eyes, unknowingly, your consciousness seems to fly blank for a while.

When Xiao Yuhe felt it again, he seemed to hear the cry of a child, which seemed to be the voice of Tuan Tuan.

round and round?

Xiao Yuhe suddenly opened his eyes, sat up, and saw Duan Shubai holding their child, Xiao Tuantuan, teasing him with a rattle in his hand.

Xiao Tuantuan babbled and sang a little song.

The voice he heard in a daze just now was the out-of-tuned babbling song of their family Tuantuan. "Why did

you bring the child here?"

"It's your birthday, of course our family has to be reunited, isn't it, Xiao Tuantuan, come and say happy birthday to daddy.

"

Xiao Yuhe couldn't help laughing at the childish voice.

The two chatted for a while, Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Tuantuan to the small tub specially prepared for Tuantuan, and Xiao Yuhe followed curiously. It turned out that the small round pool built in the room was slightly bigger than the bathtub. It's for Tuan Tuan.

"Come and see our son swimming."

Duan Shubai peeled off his son's clothes like an onion, took the child out from the middle, and hummed the song high-spiritedly during the small round, full of discord.

Wrapped a few gourds around Xiao Tuantuan's waist, he placed him in the air beside the water, letting his little feet touch the water first.

"Ahhhh!!!" Xiao Tuantuan resolutely resisted, unwilling to go into the water, crying out that he did not want to, his calf kicked like a running horse's hoof.

Xiao Yuhe looked on and couldn't bear it, "Or don't let him into the water."

"It's okay." Duan Shubai tentatively and slowly put the little fat man who couldn't shed tears into the water.

After the little chubby pier got half of his body into the water, he splashed and splashed for a while, but the little guy stopped barking. Most kids love water, and he was no exception.

After a while, with his bare butt up and two gourds behind his back, he swam cheerfully in the spring with a dog-planing style.

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

Duan Shubai rubbed his nose with pride, and sighed, "He really deserves to be my son."

Xiao Yuhe: "..." It's just that the posture is too ugly.

Duan Shubai had asked someone to make a lot of wooden carving toys for him before, and threw them in for Xiao Tuantuan to play with.