Chapter 79 Meeting

The carriage drove across the gentle concrete road and arrived at Xinyang City all the way.

Ma Shuqin and Xiao Yuhe were waiting for their arrival in front of the expanded Duan Mansion, "Mother, why did the second aunt and the third aunt come here?

" Then I fled to Rongzhou, and my life in Rongzhou was not good, so I came here to visit my relatives."

"Fortunately, my mother had the foresight to come to Yangzhou to find you in advance, and my mother didn't want to stay there in that ghostly place in the capital. "

Ma Shuqin's life in Yangzhou was as happy as a fairy, and the thing she regrets the most is that she didn't marry her son to Yangzhou. Of course, she is a widow of the Marquis, and it is impossible for her to follow her son directly.

"Third Aunt came here to visit relatives, but why did Second Aunt come here?" The eldest and second families have always been at odds, and Xiao Yuhe doesn't like the second family.

"Who knows." Ma Shuqin raised her eyebrows, why did she come here? Naturally, she couldn't go on living in Rongzhou. She felt straightforward. When she was in the Hou Mansion, the second wife had the old lady's backing to push her down. The taste of sheltering from the rain under the eaves.

"Let's treat them as ordinary relatives, so I can entertain them."

"The family doesn't have many poor relatives." The

two carriages arrived, and the second wife and the third wife got off the carriage together. Ma Shuqin ordered the servants to go up to receive them. "The two brothers and sisters have worked so hard to travel thousands of miles to Yangzhou. Hey, the third brother has also come."

Xiao Yuhe followed Ma Shuqin, ignored the second wife's family, and went straight to the third wife's carriage. Ma Shuqin took the hand of the third lady, and the sisters talked.

The third lady smiled wryly and said: "The Hou Mansion is in great trouble, we can only have the cheek to go to my sister-in-law, and cause trouble for my sister-in-law."

"Let's talk about relatives, whether it's troublesome or not, Xinyue, you came just in time, I'm bored every day, you stay here at ease, and play mahjong with me in the future." The

second lady got out of the carriage and threw out her handkerchief. Wiping his forehead, he came forward with a smile, and stopped in front of Ma Shuqin, "Sister-in-law, long time no see, don't come here without any problems, hey, this is Yuhe, it really looks better after getting married and becoming the general's husband." "

Xiao Yuhe said lightly: "Second Aunt." The

second madam took advantage of the corner of her eyes to take a panoramic view of the Duan Mansion. If the simple and unadorned wooden house is compared with the Hou Mansion in the capital, it must be one day old. One is in the sky, the other is in the ground, the second wife should be happy: Da Fang's family is not living so richly.

However, the second lady is not new to the world. She took a closer look at the wooden house, and found that everything was very elegant, and then carefully looked at the mother and child in front of her - the more the second lady looked, the more she felt like she had swallowed a mouse in her throat. Blocked heart.

Ma Shuqin and Xiao Yuhe were all dressed up, as if they were going to some kind of banquet, especially Xiao Yu and that Shuang'er, who were covered in dazzling jade stones. , It's about to turn red, Xiao Yuhe's body is worth tens of thousands of gold, just the material and texture of the jade crown on his head are simply priceless.

Why didn't he just melt a box full of gold and wear it on his body.

Thinking of my family living on pawns in Rongzhou, and Ma Shuqin's mother and son... The second wife felt a surge of anger. The mother and son must have done it on purpose. Knowing that she was coming, they deliberately dressed up to disgust them.

Looking at this body, I really wish I could wear the most valuable thing at home.

Isn't it just that the two younger siblings are coming, so there is no need to disgust them so much?

Xiao Yueqing opened the curtain, got out of the car softly, her figure was light and elegant, like a plum blossom drifting down in the cold wind, she pursed her lips lightly, her eyes closed as if startled by water, and then opened again, her shining eyes glanced at In front, Xiao Yuhe in front of her bumped into her eyes.

The cousin was even more beautiful than she remembered, golden and rich.

Guanghua even wanted to overshadow her.

Xiao Yueqing felt embarrassed, originally thought that her temperament was better than Xiao Yu and Wan Qian, but looking at it now, the two of them are in the same scene, who is the cloud and who is the mud, you can immediately see the difference.

Xiao Yu is not luxurious like the stitches on his body, those white boots secretly inlaid with gold thread and embellished with nephrite, especially the jade pendant hurt Xiao Yueqing's eyes, but such a jade pendant can be bought Xiao Yueqing has accessories all over her body.

Since the Hou Mansion fell behind, Xiao Yueqing could only change into second-class headgear and ornaments...

Xiao Yuhe wears beautiful jade, but hers are inferior stones. The comparison between the two sides magnifies her flaws even more. The son of a wealthy family, who doesn't have the eyes to appreciate treasures?

He is a radiant picture of beauties traced out stroke by stroke, and he himself is an old map cracked on the yellow mud.

Xiao Yueqing's complexion became more and more ugly, and she became a frosty beauty in the cold wind.

From childhood to adulthood, Xiao Yueqing, like her mother, looked down on the Dafang family. Out of the jealousy of a woman, her cousin Xiao Yuhe, no matter how good-looking she was, was actually unbearably vulgar. Those seductive eyes, Like a coquettish fox, he doesn't behave properly at first sight.

He deserved to marry Duan Shubai to suffer.

Duan Shubai is extremely vicious, he is frighteningly tall, and he only likes women, so he must not be good to his husband and wife, Xiao Yueqing thought——Xiao Yuhe who married Duan Shubai should have become a resentful husband long ago.

Just like those rich and bitter wives in the capital who are not favored by their husbands, they are young, their eyes do not have the slightest vigor of a girl, only the sorrow written in the pupils and the jealousy of beautiful women.

But at this moment, Xiao Yuhe seemed to be living a good life, his complexion became more radiant, and he had a few touches of charm that could not be ignored than that young master Shuang'er in Houmen.

Xiao Yueqing's various thoughts were rolling in her chest, and the uncontrollable jealousy burst out of her shell.

She managed to stabilize the expression on her face, twisted the corner of her clothes, Ma Shuqin and Xiao Yuhe came to welcome them, was there someone missing? The third lady seemed to hear the voice in her heart, and asked first: "Sister-in-law, why don't you see General Duan

, where is Yuhe's husband and son-in-law?"

: "General Duan is in charge of Yun, Yang, and Xuan. The former four prefectures are in charge of affairs. There must be a lot of affairs. It must be because the official business is not finished. How can I entertain poor relatives like us?

" Said: "Shubai led his troops to conquer Yuanzhou some time ago, and now Yunzhou has voted for him. The affairs of the two states are troublesome, and he hasn't come back for several months.

" Complaining from the younger generation, at the same time showing off how capable his son-in-law is - she thought she was showing off, but it was different when it was heard by others.

Hasn't come back for several months?

The second lady almost couldn't suppress the corners of her mouth that were about to laugh out loud, her malicious eyes swept over Xiao Yuhe's body, and she thought to herself: No matter how glamorous the appearance is, it's not like she's alone in an empty room.

That General Duan who likes women embraces a small-footed golden lotus in Xuanzhou, and a slim-waisted beauty in Yunzhou, while this shriveled twin Xiao Yuhe is obediently at home as a wooden beauty.

The thin and tall little Shuang'er has only one face to see, no breasts or buttocks, how can it compare to the daughter's family with a delicate upper body and a soft body, blowing out the candles, no matter how good-looking the face is, it is useless, and the bed skills can Satisfy the General?

General Duan was out enjoying himself, so naturally he didn't want to come back.

The second lady glanced at Xiao Yuhe with pitiful eyes: Poor, she is the general's wife in name, but a "widow" in reality.

The second wife and daughter exchanged a look, and the gloomy mood of the two was swept away. Xiao Yueqing looked at Xiao Yuhe again, and felt that it was nothing more than that.

It's a bit pitiful to cover up the fact that she is a "resentful husband" with her body inlaid with gold and emerald jade.

The mother and son looked at Xiao Yu's and mother's and son's attire again, and felt that the more luxurious they were, the more pathetic they were.

All kinds of thoughts turned in her stomach several times, the second lady raised her chin, and joked loudly: "Sister-in-law and Yuhe are dressed today, at first sight, they mistakenly thought they were going to some royal banquet, Dian Gu Beautiful jade, Haizhe's jewellery, the eyes of those who take it can't be opened... Alas, we, a group of poor and poor relatives who came here to seek refuge, don't need my sister-in-law and Yuhe to greet me in such a well-dressed manner." The

second lady's words are yin and yang . , but actually mocked Xiao Yu and his mother and son for putting on a show in front of them.

None of the people present were fools, so they naturally understood what the second lady said.

Xiao Yuhe chuckled, looked at the second wife and said with a smile: "My mother and I didn't receive the news before, how did we know that the second aunt and the third aunt were coming? My husband is coming back, and my mother and I have been waiting at home early, no, the second aunt and the third aunt have come first before the husband has seen you."

The smile on the second lady's face froze.

The meaning in Xiao Yuhe's words is: Don't be too sentimental, we are dressed up, and we are going to receive General Duan who came back from afar, not you uninvited "uninvited guests", don't give yourself too much face .

"It's the second aunt who misunderstood." The second lady smiled coyly, before she had time to gather her thoughts, she was stunned by another incident, "General Duan is coming back today?" Just now I

heard that General Duan has not returned home for several months, The second lady was proud and disappointed at the same time. What was proud was that General Duan didn't take Xiao Yuhe seriously, and what was disappointed was that General Duan would not be able to see her today.

But I didn't expect General Duan to come back today, the second wife was ecstatic, even if Xiao Yuhe choked on a sentence just now, she couldn't care less about getting angry.

She restrained the joy from the corners of her eyes, glanced at her daughter, and said proudly in her heart: "You are so beautifully dressed, General Ren Duan may not know who to look at first."

This is a godsend.

Ma Shuqin nodded, and when Duan Shubai was mentioned, the corners of her mouth couldn't stop being happy, "Shubai is coming back today, Yuhe and I have been waiting for a

long time." Pretending to be affectionate is called Shubai, huh, ridiculous.

As soon as the voices of the few people fell, they heard the sound of horseshoes from far to near.

Their gazes looked at the sound of coming, a group of people came riding tall horses, they were wearing armor, their horseshoes were rustling, their silver armor was gleaming, and they were heroic. The man riding the black horse at the head was not right It was Duan Shubai they called.

Xiao Yuhe Shan only saw the figure of that person, and his eyes could no longer accommodate other people.