Chapter 167

It was about the same time as the first time giving birth, Xiao Yuhe's stomach started to move early in the morning, Duan Shubai carried the baby into the delivery room, and woke up a bunch of people noisily, Ma Shuqin woke up early, rushed to Come over, "These days are the days when Yuhe gave birth. I haven't been able to sleep well."

Duan Shaorong always got up early, practiced guns, ran and punched. The gunman immediately threw the heavy object back on the weapon rack, and rushed over like flying.

The slowest ones to wake up were Yuanyuan and Sun Ruozheng. By the time these two little guys were huddled outside the delivery room, Xiao Yuhe had already been in the room for half an hour.

The servants came and went with scissors, hot water and blood, Xiao Jingyuan was hugged by Duan Shubai, his mouth became more and more deflated, and he could cry in the next moment, "When will Daddy come out? Don't want a younger brother."

Duan Shubai comforted him in a low voice: "Be good, don't make trouble, Yu and Daddy are fine."

"Father, give me Yuan'er." Duan Shaorong took Xiao Jing from Duan Shubai's hand Yuan, "Go to the delivery room and watch

over Daddy." Duan Shubai smiled, and rubbed Duan Shaorong's head: "I was outside just to appease you little guys, now it seems that you are a calm and good brother , well, I'm going to go in to accompany you, Yuhe and Daddy."

"Remember to coax my brother well."

After a word of advice, Duan Shubai turned and entered the delivery room. Xiao Jingyuan hugged his brother's neck, rubbed his eyes, Duan Shaorong held him steady, and said to Xiao

Shuang'er in his arms: "Brother, why do you cry so much, don't worry, Yuhe Daddy will be fine."

Jing Yuan's eyes were red, and Duan Shaorong wiped away his tears.

Ma Shuqin laughed at him from the side: "You are quite calm, kid."

Coaxing the younger brother in his arms, Duan Shaorong said: "I feel that Daddy is also very calm, I learned from him."

Ma Shuqin covered her mouth and smiled, remembering the first time when Xiao Yuhe gave birth, "You Yuhe When Daddy gave birth to you for the first time, Shubai was not calm at all."

Duan Shaorong was curious: "Is there? Did he rush into the delivery room regardless of the obstruction?"

Ma Shuqin smiled: "It's not bad, just like a prisoner Like a mouse in a rice vat, wandering around, grandma, I wasn't flustered at first, but I was flustered by your father. As a result, I asked him to go out for a walk, don't get in the way, but your father went out for a while. It 's not time to burn the incense—"

"A group of people ran over nervously and asked me, how is Yuhe? ..."

Duan Shaorong let out a chuckle, and the little Jingyuan in his arms asked curiously: "What about me?"

Ma Shuqin said with a smile: "You, the whole family guarded you for a long time, your father was fighting outside, and Yuhe was at home I couldn't give birth to you for a day, but as soon as your father came back, you came out."

Xiao Jingyuan seemed to want to ask something, when he heard a maid came out to announce the good news, "I gave birth, I gave birth, a big fat Kid."

...

Ma Shuqin was puzzled: "I gave birth so soon."

Duan Shubai almost had doubts about his life, he had just walked in, and before he had time to say a word to Xiao Yuhe, he heard Mrs. Wen crackling and roaring , the baby was born, Duan Shubai didn't dare to move around, and after they took care of the baby, he walked to Xiao Yuhe's side and grabbed his hand, before he could speak.

He heard Xiao Yuhe, who was full of anger on the bed, talking to him with teary eyes: "Why did you give birth so soon?"

Xiao Yuhe felt that the pain hadn't started yet.

Duan Shubai: "..."

You are the one who gave birth, how do I know.

This kid really came like a tornado.

Duan Shubai carried Xiao Yuhe back to the room to rest. After taking a bath, the newborn baby was also wrapped in swaddling clothes and placed beside Xiao Yuhe. Ma Shuqin and the three little ones rushed over to see the newborn little dumpling. .

Xiao Yuhe had prepared for a protracted battle when he gave birth, and he was in good spirits. Who knew that all his preparation energy was useless. At this time, he had to use this energy to deal with the curious children.

He smiled and picked up the baby in the swaddle. This little guy was raised very well by the experienced Xiao Yuhe when he was raising the fetus. He was round and cute when he was born. His little face was bulging red and tender, and his eyes couldn't be opened , tightly closed, small mouth slightly opened, very cute.

Duan Shaorong pinched his younger brother's face, and Xiao Jingyuan also pinched his younger brother's face. Xiao Jingyuan sighed: "My brother is so fat."

Duan Shaorong took a look and regretted: "My brother is so ugly."

Sun Ruozheng said: " Brother Shaorong, he looks very similar to you."

Duan Shaorong: "..."

He didn't think that this stinky dumpling looked like him at all, so he asked Xiao Yuhe: "Daddy Yuhe, he looks similar to you." Do I look like me?"

Xiao Yuhe looked at him with pity, "It's very similar, you looked like this when you were young, and..."

Duan Shaorong's eyes lit up, there is a turning point? "And what?"

Duan Shubai smiled, and interjected: "And your third younger brother is much prettier than when you were born. You brothers, when you were born, were the worst. Your beauty-loving father even suspects that you are not He was born and worried for a long time."

Duan Shaorong: "..."

Duan Shaorong: "Do you all take pleasure in beating the eldest son?"

Duan Shubai walked over and put his arms around his shoulders: "The kid didn't open up when he first came out, so he must not look very good. You Look at you, isn't this more handsome as you get older?"

Sun Ruozheng agreed: "Yes, brother Shaorong, you look good now."

Duan Shaorong looked suspiciously at Duan Shubai who was standing next to him, and looked at him A silhouette very similar to his own, "Father, I don't think it's right when you say this."

Duan Shubai looked at him with a smile: "What's wrong?"

Duan Shaorong squinted at him, "We They look so similar, isn't it complimenting yourself when you praise me for being handsome?"

Duan Shubai: "You should be grateful to your father for my good looks."

Duan Shaorong: "Bah."

The newborn third son suddenly became Xiao Yuhe gave him a nickname, Xiao Tudou, because potatoes are also round, and they are very similar to Tuan Tuan. Like, so that the names of the brothers look uniform and tidy.

Duan Shaorong: "..." The grown-up younger brother will definitely not like this kind of name.

Xiao Yuhe originally thought of calling him Little Durian, but Duan Shubai and Duan Shaorong and his son firmly disagreed, so Xiao Yuhe resentfully gave up and called him Little Tudou.

"Xiao Doudou, darling, Xiao Doudou."

After Little Tudou opened his eyes, his eyes were round, black and agile. He saw that the child was very lively, physically fit, and very active. Sun Ruozheng handed him a cloth tiger , He will also forcefully throw the cloth tiger in his hand to the ground.

When Duan Shaorong saw that cloth tiger, he didn't know what to say.

"Where did you pick it up?"

Sun Ruozheng picked up the cloth tiger that was thrown out seriously, "I kept it all the time, I didn't throw it away."

Sun Ruozheng put the cloth tiger back into Little Tudou's hands, and Little Tudou opened his mouth Smiling at him while drooling, Sun Ruozheng supported his chin to play with him, looked at the extremely cute little potato, and said to Duan Shaorong beside him: "Brother Shaorong, do you think our future children will also be like Xiaodou?" Like beans."

Duan Shaorong's cheeks were a little red, he turned his face away deliberately not to show Sun Ruozheng his face, but said viciously: "I haven't decided whether to marry you or not, you are thinking about the future children. "

Sun Ruozheng asked suddenly: "Then what if I give birth to someone else?"

Duan Shaorong exploded when he heard this, "Don't even think about it!!!!"

"Brother Shaorong, I'm just kidding you, I only like you alone."

"It's more or less..."

Duan Shubai walked in and took the child away, ignoring the two fiancés who were in love, and walked back to the room with the child in his arms. Changed clothes annoyed.

Duan Shubai raised his eyebrows: "What are you fussing about?"

"You brought the child back? Where are his brothers?" Xiao Yuhe changed into a white uniform and frowned, "I feel like I'm still fat It's all because you fed me so much soup."

Duan Shubai ignored this topic, Xiao Yuhe has been well-fed recently, and it is true that he has gained a little weight, but with his current appearance, he can't be called fat at all. That is, a well-proportioned body.

"Shao Rong and Zheng'er are two children, they are big little ghosts, and they are talking about their future children in front of Little Tudou..."

Xiao Yuhe couldn't help but smile, "These two children are really good. I was worried about setting them up as a child marriage, but these two children will not agree when

they grow up." Get married."

"Tuantuan's temper, Zheng'er can handle him."

Xiao Yuhe: "I was worried that Tuantuan would bully Zheng'er, and Zheng'er has been following behind Tuantuan. Our son has a bad temper. I'm really afraid that Zheng'er will get angry one day and don't want our family."

Thinking of the scene he just saw, Duan Shubai went to Xiao Yuhe's side and hugged his waist, " Our Tuantuan just doesn't mean what they say. Just like you, they are not forgiving. They clearly regard Zheng'er as very important, but they still want to save face and refuse to admit it. When Zheng'er really doesn't follow him, he will definitely be irritable. Climb up a tree."

Xiao Yuhe arched his elbow and hit him: "Where is it like me? You are obviously like you. Do you remember how you treated me back then?"

"How did you treat me? Of course you treated me as a The baby in your hand."

"You're really cheeky for saying that ." "Didn't you

talk about children? Why did you bring the topic up to us again, come on, let's continue talking about Tuantuan and Zheng'er."

Xiao Yuhe was dissatisfied: "Children and grandchildren I have my own children and grandchildren, if you talk about them, just talk about us."

"Are you talking about the big wedding next month? Good queen, can you still wear your wedding dress?"

"Duan Shubai, you really want to beat me !!!!!!"