Chapter 176

Perhaps the eyes of the people around him were too "hungry and thirsty". In the dream, Sun Ruozheng seemed to be stared at by a ferocious beast. The noble son who was proficient in all kinds of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting was chased up a tree by an eye-catching white tiger. The tiger circled the tree. He opened his sharp blade and sharp teeth, and looked at him fiercely——

opening his eyes, Sun Ruozheng was startled awake.

He still remembered the tiger's eyes in the dream, but when he woke up, he met a pair of eyes that looked like the white tiger in the dream.

"Zheng'er, are you awake?" Duan Shaorong smiled happily when he saw him wake up.

His body was full of soreness and fatigue, as if he was really chased by a tiger last night and fled around, and then he was torn apart and eaten. Sun Ruozheng hugged the thin quilt, frowned, endured the pain in his body, and sat up slowly.

His waist and his thighs seemed not to be his own.

Duan Shaorong didn't dare to touch him casually, and cautiously said beside him: "Zheng'er, last night I had a rough time, it hurt you... Do you want to rest a little longer? Come on, lie down and sleep for a while."

Sun Ruozheng said The long hair on the chest was pulled back, "It's getting late, I have to get up and change clothes, and then go to see your majesty and the queen." On the

first day of the wedding, it was natural to serve tea to the two fathers.

Duan Shaorong rubbed his face, "It's okay, Dad and the others don't care about these vain courtesy."

Sun Ruozheng slapped him lightly on the face angrily, "Courtesy cannot be broken."

Smelly fat ball.

"I'm going to get up and wash up, don't get in my way."

Duan Shaorong: "Oh."

Yesterday he called "Your Highness" at every turn, but today he called "You" unceremoniously, but after only one night, His Highness the Crown Prince felt that his position was in jeopardy.

"Don't ask the maid to come in, I'll help you dress and freshen up."

Sun Ruozheng glanced at him suspiciously.

Duan Shaorong responded with a confident wink.

Duan Shaorong lightly picked him up, picked out clothes for him, put on the usual clothes of a princess, sat in front of the mirror, and crowned his hair. After a while, a simple bun was formed under his hands.

Your Highness the Prince's craftsmanship is really good.

Sun Ruozheng originally thought that he would be tossed about by the other party's clumsiness, and eventually he would ask the maid to come in and take care of it, but he did not expect that his dear Crown Prince, his hands and feet were very agile, even more dexterous than the maid beside him.

"Does it look good?" Duan Shaorong took a small fan-shaped carved silver comb and combed the long black hair hanging down behind him. The waterfall long hair in his hand was like silk, moist, smooth and soft.

Although he inherited his father's innate divine power, he has never relaxed his training on the power in his hands over the past ten years, so that he can be able to retract and release freely and ingeniously.

His Highness the Crown Prince, who ran away from home in the early years, is able to take care of himself beyond ordinary people, and has mastered many amazing life skills.

"It looks good." Sun Ruozheng looked at himself in the mirror, only to realize that he was smiling for no reason.

Duan Shaorong, who was standing behind him, heard the stingy compliment from his own princess who only had two words. With a smile on his face, he stretched out his head from the other party's shoulder, raised his finger and pointed at his own cheek, teasing the beauty and said, "If you look good, just kiss on your husband's face." Give it a shot."

Sun Ruozheng: "..." I

really know how to push my nose to my face.

As he wished, Her Highness the Crown Princess gently pressed a kiss on his face.

After the kiss, Her Royal Highness was a little worried about how she would live her married life in the future?

If in the future, the prince asks himself to kiss him in front of everyone, will he agree or not?

The thin-skinned little son of the Sun family sighed quietly, and touched his slightly hot face.

"Let's go, didn't you say you're going to see Father and Daddy? If you don't go, I'll hug you."

"—Don't move casually! Hands! Move! Feet! Let me down!" The

family met in the imperial garden After meeting, the new daughter-in-law—in fact, it can't be called a new wife, the two of them are married to each other, and they are already familiar with each other's parents and can't be more familiar.

After the solemn toast of tea, the two newlyweds were teased by everyone.

Duan Shubai: "You said you couldn't see each other for a month before the wedding. The silly son really believed it. Zheng'er, did he not dare to meet you secretly?"

Xiao Yuhe: "Zheng'er, you married my fat group, I think you are at a loss, he has a bad temper since he was a child..."

Duan Jingyuan: "—I thought that the heartless brother would not come back."

...

Duan Shaorong put his arms around his husband's with a dark face. Waist, refused to communicate with this group of "bad guys".

The two walked hand in hand to visit the Royal Garden.

There are verdant green trees, a rockery and a small pond. The lotus in the pond bloomed just in time. Duan Shaorong led the people around him and walked around the winding path.

Fu Lang smiled and took it in his hand.

Tired after walking for a while, he went to sit down in the Phoenix Pavilion in the middle of the pool. Duan Shaorong asked someone to prepare refreshments. He said he wanted to play a game with his concubine, so he blindfolded Sun Ruozheng with silk and asked him to guess the name of the pastry.

Taking a piece of cake and feeding it to Sun Ruozheng's mouth, Duan Shaorong watched the vermilion lips slightly open with a smile, and took a bite of the snow-white cake.

Duan Shaorong thought to himself: It's really beautiful and delicious.

"Zheng'er, what is this?" Asking, he stuffed the slightly bitten pastry into his mouth.

"Lotus Cake."

"That's right. Come on, continue to guess the next one. If you say the wrong name, you will punish Zheng'er to drink a glass of wine."

In this way, Sun Ruozheng was coaxed to eat a full stomach of pastries, and was tricked by Duan Shaorong. Drink three glasses of apricot blossom wine.

"I won't guess." Sun Ruozheng coughed. He didn't hold enough alcohol, and after drinking three glasses, his cheeks turned red and he became dizzy.

Taking off the blindfolded ribbon, Sun Ruozheng shook his head to wake himself up. Seeing that he was not feeling well, Duan

Shaorong quickly asked: "Have a headache? Do you want to go to sleep for a while?

"

Countless cakes, he had never eaten so much, and after drinking a few sips of tea, his stomach became even more unbearable.

"Okay, okay, let's go for a walk with you."

Duan Shaorong supported his concubine, and rubbed his slightly swollen belly. Sun Ruozheng was made comfortable by his subordinates' movements, and half leaned in his arms, unable to bear it lightly. He hummed a few times.

"Zheng'er, your belly is distended, as if..."

Sun Ruozheng, who was slightly drunk, looked at him in confusion.

Duan Shaorong hooked his lips into a smile.

"It's like being pregnant in my stomach."

Before Sun Ruozheng could react, Duan Shaorong hugged his waist from behind, and whispered in his ear: "Zheng'er, you said that after last night... you now Could she be pregnant with my child already?"

Sun Ruozheng heard him talking about the child in a daze.

"I still remember when you were young, you pointed at your third brother and asked if our future children would be like this—"

Sun Ruozheng turned to stare at him, and slapped him hard on the forehead.

Duan Shaorong hid while smiling, "Okay, okay, I won't say anything."

His Royal Highness the crown prince who was beaten sighed quietly, expressing the desire in his heart: "If we have a child, I hope it will be as beautiful as Zheng'er." Little Shuanger..." Sun

Ruozheng raised his eyebrows, and scolded him with a smile: "Maybe it's a fat ball..."

His Royal Highness narrowed his eyes dangerously, "You called the fat ball?"

He slapped him, "Tell me the truth, why do you call me in your heart?"

Sun Ruozheng covered his ears and ran forward, calling out, "Fat group..."

"Don't run, Can you run faster than me?" Duan Shaorong ran casually with his long legs, caught him, picked him up by the waist, and slapped him hard on the buttocks a few times.

Sun Ruozheng clutched his butt, pretending to be angry, and didn't want to talk to him anymore.

"You let me down."

"Don't let me go."

"Put me down--"

"--don't let me go."

After a long time of unnutritive quarrel, the young son of the Sun family finally got rid of the devil's claws, asked someone to lift the table, and painted by the pool.

Sun Ruozheng's painting skills are superb, and he was known as a master at a young age. One of his paintings is worth a thousand gold in the capital.

Duan Shaorong quietly watched him paint, the more he watched, the more ashamed he felt.

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince remembered the painting that was sent to the Sun Mansion.

His poor painting skills, in front of Ruo Zheng, are really a big knife in front of Guan Gong...

Fortunately, his family, Zheng'er, doesn't dislike him.

Sun Ruozheng's paintings gradually took shape. Duan Shaorong took a closer look and saw that the painting was a picture of riding a horse on a moonlit night - a

desert with mountains and mountains, a full moon hanging high in the sky, and a handsome general in battle armor riding a horse. Running in a vast desert.

Duan Shaorong didn't expect that his family Ruozheng's kung fu has been practiced to the point of proficiency, and with his few descriptions, he can draw such a lifelike scene.

"The painting is really good. It is exactly the same as the scene in my memory. Zheng'er, you have never seen such a scene, but you can draw so well."

Sun Ruozheng shook his head, smiled slightly at the corner of his mouth, and said in his heart, Might have seen it in a dream.

Duan Shaorong picked up the pen, drew his own inscription there, and stamped his prince's seal.

His Royal Highness picked up the painting and admired himself: "This painting must be framed. If it is kept for later generations, it may be worth a lot."

"How could this painting be lost to the outside world?"

"That's right, Your Highness must treasure Zheng'er's paintings carefully."

"I haven't said that I will give it to you."

"The person you painted is me, so who else will you give it to?"

"I want to keep it for myself. "Sun Ruozheng held the painting in his arms, opened it carefully and admired it, looking at the person in the painting, the affection in his eyes became stronger and stronger.

Duan Shaorong on the side was dissatisfied.

What's the point of going to see the painting even though the real person is right next to him.

"Zheng'er, do you like this kind of scene?"

Sun Ruozheng nodded: "Yes."

"Later, how about I take you to see it in the desert?"

"Okay."

Duan Shaorong smiled and put his arms around his waist, Thinking of his father, Yuhe and his father, the father said that he would hand over the throne to him, and he would take Yuhe and his father to travel around the world. When he and Ruozheng were old, they would also learn from them and travel around the mountains and rivers.

However, as his own son, he was still a little sad.

After ten years of separation, once they reunite, they have to part again. As a son, he can't be filial to his knees. It's really...

Duan Shaorong frowned, and told Sun Ruozheng about it. Sun Ruozheng let out a "huh".

"A university was recently built in the capital..."

Duan Shaorong: "????"

He didn't know why Sun Ruozheng suddenly brought up this matter, but he had a vague feeling in his heart.

"Your Majesty once said that he would be the president of Yangcheng University, and Yuhe's father also said that he would teach in the medical school..." Sun Ruozheng himself also wanted to be a calligraphy and painting teacher.

Duan Shaorong: "!!!!!!"

Duan Shaorong only felt two thunderclaps ringing in his ears, he was cheated! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

That's right, just his family's jade and father, such a delicate pair of nobles from the noble family, let him travel around the world, let him go on a long journey, think about it, it's a fantasy...

why would he believe it? ?

Is he too defenseless towards his dear family?

Duan Shaorong gritted his teeth...