Chapter 62 Worry

Go straight up the mountain and build... build a temple? Ma Shuqin felt that her breath was stuck in her throat, making her unable to speak.

A huge mountain temple, just build it so hastily? How come her son-in-law is more aggressive than her, and he said such a big thing in a calm tone.

In the past, no matter how rich her family was, it never occurred to her to build a temple on the mountain if she wanted to burn incense.

What her son-in-law said was so... that she liked it inexplicably.

No matter whether Duan Shubai said it to coax her or not, Ma Shuqin was extremely happy at this moment, she suppressed the smile on the corner of her mouth forcibly, and gave her son-in-law a step down, "Why did it take so much effort? It 's enough to have a Buddhist hall in the yard."

Duan Shubai shook his head, "Since my mother likes it, it's okay to build one, and there are still many people in the city, so building a temple is also convenient for everyone to offer incense and pray together."

Duan Shu Bai originally planned to build a park-like place for the residents of the city to relax after the spring plowing. When the basic material food and clothing problems are solved, there will naturally be other pursuits of spiritual entertainment. Duan Shubai, as the lord of a city, must of course take this into consideration.

Now that the mother-in-law mentioned offering incense and praying for blessings, Duan Shubai had an idea and decided to build a temple.

The mountain scenery he mentioned is indeed beautiful, especially when the sun rises in the early morning, as if the whole sun is close at hand. A temple is built on that mountain. At sunrise, the sun rises from the east, and the light illuminates the clouds and mist. In an instant, the golden light shines on the roof tiles of the temple. The fireworks in the temple are faint, and the sound of chanting sutras hovers like a divine voice. This magnificent scene will definitely leave a deep impression on people's hearts.

Every time Duan Shubai went there to watch the sunrise, he would also feel a rush of pride from his chest.

Rows of stone steps are built, and a few gazebos, water pavilions, and release pools are left on the road. There are still many seeds of exotic flowers and plants in the system space, which are randomly sprinkled and planted on the roadside. After a few years, the mountain temple is built, and the city It is an excellent choice for the villagers to go to the temple to pray, or go to the mountains to see the scenery.

In addition, Duan Shubai has another consideration. The world is about to be chaotic. Whether it is recruiting new city residents or taking in refugees, he will no longer provide houses, land and food for free. Time is a way to achieve both ends. He builds civil engineering, and if necessary, he can naturally work to support himself.

That's it.

Xiao Yuhe invited her mother to stay at home for the night, but Ma Shuqin refused, "I won't live with you little couple.

"

Duan Shubai had already prepared a newly built wooden courtyard for his mother-in-law. They ate here, and they were ready to stay there. Duan Shubai and Xiao Yuhe sent Ma Shuqin there together. Not far away, to Ma Shuqin, it was just going from one courtyard to another in the Hou Mansion.

Duan Shubai sent people there, consciously went outside to look at the moon, and left Ma Shuqin and Xiao Yuhe to go upstairs to the room to have some private conversations between mother and child.

Ma Shuqin watched Duan Shubai's leaving upstairs, took his son's hand, and asked earnestly: "Mother's good Yuhe, tell mother honestly, is General Duan treating you well?

" Don't tell your mother about your grievances."

Xiao Yuhe smiled heartlessly, and comforted his mother, saying: "Mother, don't worry, your husband treats your son very well, besides...how can I suffer any grievances."

Ma Shuqin looked He looked heartless, and he really felt that he had broken his heart.

Ma Shuqin raised her head to look at Xiao Yuhe. Xiao Yuhe's eyes were picturesque, handsome and elegant, standing beside her, looking as beautiful as the moonlight outside. Only then did she belatedly realize that her son He grew up years ago, and was already half a head taller than her.

The wooden building is elegant, and the wind blowing over has a natural fragrance. Ma Shuqin looked at Xiao Yuhe, and after a few rounds of thoughts, she suddenly said, "Your belly is so big? Did he raise a few people outside? If you keep them, don't worry too much... Fortunately, the place you live in is small, and you probably can't raise many people. He puts people outside, so you can't see them, and they don't hinder your eyes."

Some men like it the most . When her daughter Shuang Er was pregnant, Ma Shuqin went out to steal sex. She was afraid that her son would not know how to deal with it, so she hurriedly took care of her. Now that her son's body is the most important, the child in his stomach is the most important thing, so don't be angry.

"But you must control those people, and don't let them take advantage of it."

"This kind of thing is inevitable, please be generous, and don't create a gap with Shubai."

" By the way, Mother also brought two beautiful girls with her this time, and the deeds are all in—"

Xiao Yuhe interrupted Ma Shuqin's words unbearably: "Mother!!! What nonsense are you talking about!

" The woman sent to the husband's bed, he is afraid that he will kill people with a knife.

Xiao Yuhe was depressed: "..."

"Mother, don't worry, he didn't raise any messy people, and I was the only one who devoted himself to it. You will know if you stay in Xinyang City for a few more days. He has finished training soldiers during the day Will, after finishing the business, he will go home to accompany me immediately, he has never done anything behind my back."

"Is there really no other woman?"

"No."

"Or he only likes Shuang'er?"

Xiao Yuhe curled his lips, lowered his eyes and said slowly: "Apart from me, how many other children are there in this city?"

"How many?"

"Five."

"They are either married or only six or seven years old. Well, mother! Don't think about it so much."

Ma Shuqin smiled happily, "Mother is worried about you."

Xiao Yuhe said in a muffled voice, "There is nothing to worry about, he sleeps every night By my side, how can there be any chance to sleep with other women."

"???" Ma Shuqin's eyes widened, "You two have been sleeping in the same room?"

Xiao Yuhe blinked: "What's wrong?"

Ma Shuqin Shuqin stared at his belly, "You are so pregnant and you still don't want to be assigned a room?"

"Why do you want to be assigned a room? He still takes care of me at night, and he will help me massage my leg cramps."

Ma Shuqin: "..."

Ma Shuqin looked at her son's ignorant appearance, and remembered the tacit understanding and love between the husband and wife during the day, and immediately extinguished the fire of concern.

The son-in-law is indeed a good man.

What else is there to care about.

She had mixed feelings in her heart for a moment, she was happy for her child to have a considerate husband, but also felt sad and wronged for herself back then.

"Okay, mother, don't talk about this, you and Shubai have a good life."

Ma Shuqin completely let go of the big stone in her heart, and began to live leisurely in Xinyang City. Not to mention, this life is really comfortable, thousands of times better than in Hou's Mansion, and her son-in-law is the biggest here. The official, to say something disrespectful to the above, he is the local emperor here, and she can barely be regarded as the empress dowager, and she is also the oldest.

There are no old ladies pressing down on it, and I haven't felt at ease in more than ten years.

She didn't want to go back, and it would be no big deal if she lost a widow in the Hou's mansion.

When Duan Shubai built the yard for her, he prepared a lot of flower seeds. Now Ma Shuqin's residence is a feast of flowers. Living in the colorful yard, Ma Shuqin is very happy. She is used to not going out in the Hou's mansion. Now He also took Xiao Yu and talked at home for fun.

When Ma Shuqin came this time, she also brought a lot of clothes for Xiao Yuhe, the mother-in-law who took care of him, and several embroiderers. She also made a dozen sets of clothes for the unborn grandson and granddaughter in advance.

Ma Shuqin pulled Xiao Yuhe to tailor the clothes, "Mother brought good silk and made some good clothes for you."

Xiao Yuhe had no choice but to obey his mother, who liked to dress him up since he was a child, He and the clothes and accessories are the most among the children of his generation. The others ridicule his mother's nouveau riche on the surface, but they are also very jealous in private.

After growing up, Xiao Yuhe was the most particular about dressing. It has to be said that he was influenced by his mother.

Ma Shuqin was drinking tea on a plate, watching the tailor measure Xiao Yuhe with satisfaction.

"In addition to these, Mother also brought over all the clothes and things you used when you were young."

Xiao Yuhe looked at the red bellybands, which were embroidered with gold thread, and then blushed. Wei became angry from embarrassment: "What are you keeping those clothes for?"

Ma Shuqin covered her mouth with a handkerchief and smiled: "When you were young, you were round and beautiful, just like the Fuwa in the painting. I don't know how many people came to ask for your clothes and things you used. Mom didn't even give it to you. Blessings, how can they be distributed to others."

The clothes worn by beautiful and healthy children all carry blessings.

"There are also jade pendants and jade finger rings that you played with when you were young... Mother will save them for you, and I will give them to your children in the future. Of course, this blessing must be left to my family." As

she spoke, Ma Shuqin suddenly Thinking of something, "By the way, where is the jade pendant your father left for you?"

"Huh?" Xiao Yuhe almost touched his tongue.

"Ah, what, it's just the one in the shape of a lotus flower."

"Mom, why bother to ask knowingly, it's in his hands."

She just asked knowingly.

Seeing her son's face blushing with shame and anger, Ma Shuqin was immediately happy.

After Xiao Yuhe's mother settled down in Xinyang City, Xiao Yuhe went to have a meal with his mother every day at noon.

Ma Shuqin asked the cook who came with her to cook Xiao Yuhe's favorite dishes every day.

But Ma Shuqin said that she believed in Buddhism recently and ate only vegetarian dishes. Xiao Yuhe came to accompany his mother every day to talk, copy Buddhist scriptures, and live a life of raising babies in peace. Duan Shubai encouraged him to live such a life.

However, Duan Shubai sometimes secretly guessed in his heart that the unborn child of his family had listened to many novels about love and strange stories, heard countless black-bellied tactics and tricks from him, and listened to Xiao Xiao's story. Yuhe has read a lot of medical poems, and now it is a Buddhist scripture—

I don't know what kind of child will be born...

He has not officially become a father, so he is a little worried in advance.

Duan Shubai's phobia about becoming a father hadn't developed much, but he was already full of business affairs, such as recruiting soldiers, spring plowing, the pier, preparing for the construction of the temple... In addition, He was overwhelmed with preparations for sailor training, and his mother-in-law came at the right time, so let her help and spend more time with Yuhe.

That afternoon, he walked home with the booklet, and he smelled a hot and sour smell as soon as he entered the room.