Chapter 123 Medical Book

Duan Shubai suddenly raised his head, saw Shan Chen's expression of a widow weeping at the grave, and suddenly fell back, almost choking on his own saliva: "Cough cough cough cough..."

Even if it is When he broke his leg during a mission, none of the fellow villagers looked at him with the eyes of "commemorating the revolutionary martyrs". Duan Shubai thought, this boy Shan Chen, put a few chrysanthemums in his hand, and come back again. A wreath, that image...

Bah!

Even if he cried, it was his Jia Yuhe who cried for him.

Hearing Duan Shubai coughing, Shan Chen became even more anxious. He hurriedly poured tea and asked for warmth, "General, are you suffering from a cold? Are you coughing? Do you want to go to the military doctor for a pulse? General, you must not Sick."

"No matter how important the official business is, you can't hurt your body like this."

"I just heard that Vice General Zhang is coming, so let Vice General Zhang help you with the unimportant things!"

Duan Shubai patted himself He breathed a sigh of relief in his chest, and hammered on Shan Chen's shoulder, "—stop, stop, stop, I'm not sick, and I don't have a cold. I was so frightened by you so suddenly in the early morning, and my heart was scared by you kid Come out."

Duan Shubai took a sip of tea from Shan Chen's hand.

"Ah?" The second monk Shan Chenzhang was puzzled, "What's wrong with me, General?"

Duan Shubai gritted his teeth and held back his breath. It is difficult to explain with common sense to such a fool, "It's nothing, thank you for your concern. Ah, I'm really fine, General, what are you yelling so early in the morning?"

"Oh oh oh!!! Look, general, the craftsman and I made the pulley you mentioned yesterday, take a look, take a look. "Shan Chen hurriedly picked up the big treasure on the ground and showed it to Duan Shubai.

Duan Shubai looked at the curved object made of wood in front of him, which seemed to be somewhat similar to the fishing tool in his memory, "It's very skillful, and it's done well."

"Our team came out with Brother Bo, whose carpentry is not good Ah." The wooden houses in Xinyang City were built bit by bit by them.

"Yes." Duan Shubai agreed, a soldier who doesn't want to be a carpenter is not a good general.

"General, do you think it's feasible? Do you want us to try it?"

Duan Shubai looked at him amusedly, "What are you trying to do? The tide hasn't receded. Let's wait until the afternoon."

Shan Chen patted himself on the head, "Yes, yes. Yes, look I forgot."

Duan Shubai dropped the paperwork in his hand, stretched his hands and feet, "Let's go, have breakfast, and have training."

Hearing this, Shan Chen hurriedly dissuaded him: "General , you've been up all night, you need to rest well, I'll just take someone to train today."

Duan Shubai turned his head and looked at him coldly, pointing to himself, "Do you think I need to rest like this?"

Duan Shubai felt that Obviously, I can still run 300 laps along the beach.

Under Duan Shubai's cold gaze that was almost turning into reality, Shan Chen swallowed heavily, and then nodded heavily.

Duan Shubai: "..."

He really dared to nod.

Shan Chen glanced at Duan Shubai's face, and continued tentatively: "General, you don't care about your body so much, be careful that your wife finds out, and I will give you a ban on alcohol..."

Duan Shubai: "..."

and learn to threaten Come on, when did this silly boy evolve into white and black.

Shan Chen asked the question in the center: "If you have a cough, you should see a doctor and take medicine—"

Duan Shubai waved his big hand, wrapped around Shan Chen's shoulders, lifted him up and weighed him like a small quail, and weighed him with absolute strength. Showing off his strength: "Looking at me, I don't think I'm sick, right?"

Shan Chen shook his head.

Duan Shubai smiled, put him down, and looked down at him: "Young man, you don't understand, when you get married in the future, you will know..."

Shan Chen was confused: "..."

Know what?

"Let's go!" Duan Shubai picked up the big luxurious envelope on the table, pushed Shan Chen out of the room together, went out the door, and handed the envelope to the postman, "Hurry up and send

it back to Madam." After seeing the "luxury large envelope" handmade by Duan Shubai, he wondered infinitely. He had worked as a messenger for many years, and he had never seen such a letter. What was in it? Why is it so thick?

Could it be a book?

That's right, this is for Madam. The general used to like to collect various medical books for Madam. The envelope must contain a medical book.

After clearing the confusion in his mind, the post envoy picked up the envelope and hurried back to Xinyang City.

Duan Shubai and Shan Chen just gave the envelope to the postman, and happened to meet Zhang Changle who just came back. Duan Shubai's eyes lit up, "Changle, are you back so soon?

" With exhaustion, "Hurry up at night and come back one day earlier than scheduled."

Duan Shubai signaled Shan Chen to go first, and he pulled Zhang Changle back to the house, "Changle, you just came back—"

Zhang Changle followed Duan Shubai into the room with strides, even if he traveled overnight, his old Zhang's eyes were sharp, and Zhang Changle's eagle-like eyes spotted the pile of documents on the table at first glance.

Zhang Changle smiled bitterly in his heart, his heart turned cold.

It turned out that the warm welcome from the general was actually for this matter, and Lao Zhang was born to work hard.

Duan Shubai asked Zhang Changle to sit down, and he offered to pour a cup of tea for his confidant who had been on the road all day. Zhang Changle took the tea tremblingly, showing courtesy for nothing...

Zhang Changle thought in his heart: Should I take the initiative to ask for help?

Duan Shubai himself took a sip of tea, smiled brightly, and then turned his head to look at Zhang Changle. Suddenly, he was so frightened by the "little cabbage" face that he choked on the tea, "cough, cough, cough..."

The expression on the face of his confidant Aijiang at this time is like a "little cabbage" who has been exploited. If he puts background music on him, he can directly sing "Little cabbage, yellow in the ground, two or three years old, no Damn..." What

is the purpose of putting on such a death-defying expression?

Is this one or two going to choke him to death? Duan Shubai rubbed his chest, remembered what he wanted to say, and smiled again, "Chang Le, I have some good news for you!

" ", just waiting for Duan Shubai to call out loudly: "Changle, you can handle all these unimportant official duties for me!

"

!"

Zhang Changle: "???????"

Zhang Changle: "!!!!!!!"

After knowing that he was pregnant, Xiao Yu and An Anxin stayed in the general's mansion to raise the baby, and never went to the medical clinic again. Occasionally, Xia Yunqiao and the others would come to chat with him for a while. Hot Spring Zhuangzi has begun to open to the public, and through the spread effect of newspapers, the reputation of Hot Spring Zhuangzi is getting louder and louder.

Originally, the ordinary people in Xinyang City thought that this kind of "hot spring villa" enjoyed by dignitaries and dignitaries had nothing to do with them, but during that time, more than half of the various shops in Xinyang City were If you buy as much silver as you want, you will be given a "registration and play ticket" for the hot spring villa.

With a few free tickets, you can take your family to live in the hot spring villa for a day or two for free.

If you get something for free, of course you have to try it.

The hot spring village is full of people, and there are queues for guest rooms every day.

After a night of experience in the hot spring village, everyone felt that it was worth staying for one night. Ordinary Yangzhou people inquired about the price, and it was only a few hundred yuan a night. If they just came to soak in the hot spring, it would be even cheaper No one can afford to bite the bullet and play once or twice.

There is no risk of drowning, and it seems to be very good for children to play with water slides and water guns; adults play cards and enjoy the scenery.

In this way, the hot spring villa has become a new lively place in Yangzhou.

People in several other states learned about it, and some people also wanted to come and have fun.

Xia Yunqiao and others originally thought that they came to this hot spring villa to be some kind of "waiter", but it was no different from "brothel selling laughs". After the hot spring villa opened, Xia Yunqiao realized that their cognition was outrageous, they were too overestimated. Let me tell you, the charm of the hot spring villa is completely disdainful for them to "sell laughs".

For those who come to play, most of the couples, old and young, and their families will not even look at them.

At most, he looked at the orangutan in surprise and said: "There are beautiful twins here..."

After a few words of surprise, he left.

There are guards everywhere in the hot spring villa, and no one dares to make trouble, so it is the most harmonious.

Xia Yunqiao and others took the wages they deserved, and got a realization from the bottom of their hearts: I can use my hands to do ordinary work to support myself.

Empress Yu Chu patted herself on the chest in fear: "Fortunately, I had the cheek to stay here." The

hot spring villa was making money day by day, earning wave after wave of silver, and all the books were submitted to Xiao Yuhe, Xiao Yuhe. Yuhe looked through the ledger and found that Zhuangzi really made money.

In winter, you can grow vegetables in Zhuangzi.

Xiao Yuhe is pregnant and has a special body, so it is not easy to go to the hospital where patients come and go. So Mr. Zhang and other famous doctors came to see Xiao Yuhe in the general's mansion.

"These prescriptions are all written by myself. I don't know if there are any mistakes. Seniors can help me take a look..."

Mr. Zhang looked at the prescriptions written in beautiful calligraphy on each piece of white paper, and admired in his heart Incomparably, if you didn't know that the prescription was made by the handsome young man in front of you, you would have thought it was written by some experienced and sincere doctor in the world.

Xiao Yuhe wore goose-yellow clothes. If ordinary people wore such a color, it would be easy to look vulgar, but when put on the young man in front of him, he wore another kind of admirable temperament.

Mr. Zhang stroked his beard and learned that Mrs. Duan was willing to preside over the compilation of medical books, and was willing to share all kinds of isolated copies of famous doctors' manuscripts for them to watch and study. He admired this kind of demeanor.

Since this dynasty, the art of discriminating yellow has not been taken seriously, and the status of these doctors is also precarious. Those who have no money look down on seeing a doctor, but it is terrible to see a doctor for the rich.

When I came to Xinyang City, what I saw was another world. Old men like them didn't want to leave after they came.

"Mrs. Duan, you are too self-effacing."

Xiao Yuhe sat in the hall to discuss medical skills with a group of famous doctors, and each exchanged ideas and exchanges.

"Young master! Young master! Young master!" Qiu Ran hurried over to call him.

Xiao Yuhe raised his head and said, "What's the matter?"

Qiu Ran knew that the most important person in his young master's heart was the general, no, there was news from the general, so he didn't hurry to tell the young master, "Young master has something to send. Come back."

Qiu Ran took out the quaint envelope that looked "ingenious and unworkable" from behind, and presented it to Xiao Yuhe.

Holding the strange and heavy envelope, Xiao Yuhe wondered, "What is this? My husband asked someone to send it back? What's in it?"

"The sender said it might be a medical book."

Medical book? Husband really always remembered to search for all kinds of rare medical books for him, Xiao Yuhe smiled softly, and guessed: "Could it be the Yunhao Jing?"

I heard that my husband was looking for this book for him before, so maybe I found it now, deliberately Send it over as a surprise for him.

"Yun Hao Jing?"

The people with sharp ears felt itchy when they heard this name. Didn't they hear that this book has been lost and only scattered fragments remain, they have only seen a single word Fragments of phrases, could it be that Mrs. Duan can still find the full version here?

Zhang Lao, Yang Lao and other famous doctors looked at Xiao Yuhe, or at the envelope in his hand.

Xiao Yuhe smiled, and opened the envelope in public without hesitation.