Chapter 121 The Beach

Duan Shubai learned more about Sisuo Continent and Prince Canmel from these alien populations, and asked people to draw and record the geographical conditions and living customs of Sisuo Continent according to their dictation.

This booklet is useless now, maybe it will be useful in the future.

When visitors from afar come to your home to play, it is really unreasonable not to "return to visit".

After capturing Dorothy's father and daughter last time, Duan Shubai launched several attacks on the foreign tribes, completely occupied their territory, and captured countless foreign tribes as prisoners.

Duan Shubai had many leaders of foreign races beheaded, and those foreign civilian slaves were placed in Lanqian by him, and they were used to build sea areas in the future.

We could have been friends harmoniously, but if you are unrighteous first, don't blame me for being unkind.

Repaying kindness with kindness and revenge with revenge have always been Duan Shubai's code of conduct.

Originally, there were few people in Lanqian, and there was still a large area of ​​the coast that was not developed. Building houses, moving east and west, building roads, farming, farming, building a small seaside town, building schools and medical clinics, which one does not need people?

Duan Shubai likes this kind of free labor delivered to his door the most. Except for food, he doesn't have to pay for anything else. Xinyang City has a lot of cornmeal and sweet potatoes, which is enough to feed them.

It is best for this group of aliens to work honestly for him for a few years.

Pay off all the "land rent" and blood debts owed before.

Many foreigners fled to the territory occupied by the pirates. After suffering such a big loss, Prince Canmel's lover was also captured. How could he swallow this breath. Lance, the person in charge of the pirate territory, organizes troops to counterattack Lan Qian's garrison.

The private army in the pirate territory has a lot of people, including fugitives from Sisuo mainland, aliens who fled, and the original Yangzhou bandits—all of them have grudges against them, Liang Lei and others. When the general saw them, he was as eager as a dog to pounce on them immediately after seeing the bones, and they all clamored to lead their own troops to fight the enemy.

Duan Shubai was squeezed out of the general team abruptly, and was not qualified to go to the battlefield.

"General, you have already been there once, and leave some meat for us."

"Scattered thieves, there is no need for the general to go into battle, just let us go."

"I will fight this wave of thieves, and none of you want it ." Fight with me , whoever robs me will bite!"

"Fight, fight, don't fight with me, I'll fight!"

"Little brother is a person who has committed crimes and meritorious deeds, brothers, please take pity on me..."

Shan Chen was also idle . Grass grew on their heads, and their sailors had already come to the coast by boat to adapt to sea combat. After several months of training, they didn't get a chance to play.

When will that Prince Canmel call...

When will they take the initiative to land on the island and snatch An Xian and Turing back...

The beach of Lanqian Bay is extremely beautiful.

Occasionally, there will be a light rain during the day. After the light rain, it will immediately turn into a sunny and sunny day. The golden sand on the ground emits a little golden light, and there is no shadow of rain.

Looking up at the sky, the sky is frighteningly high. The blue sky stretches all the way to the place where the sight cannot touch. The blue and the blue of the sea form a most beautiful picture.

The sea sand is soft, and Duan Shubai walks on the silver beach with bare feet.

Holding a small coconut in his hand, he takes a sip of coconut juice through the bamboo tube from time to time.

Liang Lei and others led troops all the way south to drive away the pirates on land, while he led his men and Shan Chen to fortify the coastline. Several bays with calm wind and waves are the most suitable places for sea ships to land and dock. Duan Shubai Focus on defense, in case Prince Canmel's people sneak attack by sea.

Duan Shubai stretched comfortably under the faint sunlight. He looked down at his naked upper body. He didn't feel any discomfort when the sunlight shone on his body, but it won't be long before he will turn black... ...just like Shan Chen who is now blackened to carbon, showing a mouthful of small white teeth.

I don't know if Fu Lang and Xiao Tuantuan will recognize him when they go back.

This is a problem.

Duan Shubai: "..."

Next time, I will bring my husband and children to the sun.

Sunburn the white fat and small glutinous rice balls into black fat and black sesame balls.

Thinking of her husband and the child, Duan Shubai couldn't help but twitched the corners of his mouth, smiling sweetly, and turned his head to see a few tall men with shirtless shirts and a pair of soaked trousers. Holding hands, we rushed towards the rushing waves together.

The smile on Duan Shubai's face froze.

He recognized them. These people were soldiers from Xinyang City. They were still fresh when they saw the sea for the first time. Today it was rare to give everyone a few hours to rest, so they chose this way of recreation.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa then!"

As expected, the wave washed this group of people, fell into the sea water, struggled to be washed to the shallow shore by the sea water, got up from the sea water, and all of them spat out the sea water they accidentally swallowed.

There is no difference between drinking sea water and eating bitter salt directly.

"Look, look, the next wave is even bigger!"

"Cui Yang, Cui Yang, do you think you are still a man? You can't even stand still, why is it always you who fell first, pulling me into the water It's gone!"

"Obviously you're the one pulling me..."

Duan

Shubai turned his head, unable to bear to see such a scene of gathering people to make fools.

Going forward along the coast, a low mangrove forest appeared in the distance. A group of people lit a fire on the beach by the forest and had a picnic.

Squatting on the ground, Shan Chen, who arranged the sea urchins, crabs and shrimps one by one according to the soldiers, looked up and saw the handsome man gradually approaching, and greeted warmly: "General, come and eat together!"

The person next to Shan Chen did the same. Shout out loud.

Duan Shubai walked over and took a rough look at the table. There was a pot of grilled fish and small lemons, fried sixty-year-old carapace, hairtail fish soup, stir-fried Pipi shrimp, spicy sea crab, sea urchin steamed egg, fried octopus in sauce... ...Besides, there is another person grilling oysters on the stone, and the aroma of garlic is so pungent.

Under the firewood burning over there, it is estimated that some roasted sweet potatoes and beggar chickens were also buried.

Duan Shubai rubbed his nose, it seems that Shan Chen and the others lived a very nourishing life at the seaside before, look at the dishes made - he has become a chef.

He sat down without hesitation.

"Did you cook that dish?"

"This fried sea crab, by the way, and beggar's chicken, that's what I made too, I'll go dig one out, it's probably cooked."

"General, come and taste our dish." grilled oysters."

Duan Shubai took a sip of the fish soup, ate a grilled oyster, and peeled the shell of the Pippi shrimp. Shan Chen dug out the beggar chicken, knocked the hard mud outside, and took out the fresh and tender chicken, "General, come and taste it." Try it, we raised our own chickens."

"When I came to this seaside, I realized that the sea is really a treasure house. Look at these things, they are all sent by the sea."

Duan Shubai nodded in agreement , the sea is indeed a treasure house. treasure house.

By the sea, you can eat and wear without worrying.

"The chicken is fat, and the meat is delicious. The chickens here are all grown up eating small fish and shrimps. They are much more tender than the meat in Xinyang City. Raising chickens by the sea is really worthless. All those useless shrimp and fish were given to them, and the chickens were not picky, and they were all fat and fat, and we raised tens of thousands of them."

Chickens are easy to feed, which is why they have so much shit.

"Thinking of such a good place being ruined by pirates before, I feel stuck."

Duan Shubai smiled: "It won't be long before we can drive them out completely."

"We can't just let them run away, We will also arrest their people and let them work for us to atone for our sins."