Chapter 102 Zhuangzi

Xiao Ruoning and other beauties with twin children were sent to the unfinished hot spring villa outside the city before they had time to meet General Duan.

The carriage was driving smoothly on the cement road. Xia Yunqiao, who had an oval face and slender eyes, looked a bit beautiful and unfeeling. She lifted the curtain and looked outside. The mountains and waters were beautiful. I learned from the guard that they would They were sent to a side village outside the city, that village was built on a mountain, and now they can see each other from a distance...

Xia Yunqiao sneered in her heart, thinking how infatuated the general was with her twin husband, never thought—— "Men really like to steal. They used the side village we hid on the mountain as an outhouse. They couldn't even enter the house. If they wanted to hug a beauty, they had to sneak around."

Shuang'er opposite him agreed, "That's right. , Let us have no name or distinction."

"The son of the Hou's family is indeed a 'male' tiger that is more ferocious than a tigress. The famous General Duan only dares to raise a beauty in Xiaopianzhuang."

You Shuang'er complained: "General Duan's wife, although she is the son of the Hou's family, but their Xiao family has long been ruined, so what kind of posture is it that the general is not allowed to take concubines.

" He is also sent by the Regent, how can he be so negligent?"

The four twins in the carriage, you say something, I say something, talking very lively, they think that General Duan really loves hugging left and right, although they want to He was sent to a remote mountain village, but a big rock in his heart fell to the ground.

They are complaining now, but they are so happy in their hearts. When they get to Zhuangzi, they will take the position in the future, and they will not be able to rely on their own abilities.

Thinking that Xiao Yuhe has been married to General Duan for two years, and they have given birth to their children. They should have been beauties long ago, and the general saw nothing new. Now that they have beauties like them, what will happen in the future?

Since ancient times, only the newcomers laugh and the old ones cry.

"I don't know what kind of color that lady is."

"No matter how good the flowers are, after two years of seeing them, you should get tired of looking at them, not to mention, they are still such fierce piranhas."

"I heard that Xiao Ruo Ning and Mrs. Duan look very similar?"

"Will that General Duan love his house and take Xiao Ruoning away first ?"

Both children in the carriage knew that Xiao Ruoning was the trump card of their group, usually Li Gao is arrogant, ignores everyone, doesn't like to talk to people, most people don't like him, but he can't rely on him being the best, and he looks similar to the much-loved Mrs. Duan, General Duan The one to love first will definitely be him.

For their own benefit, no matter whether they like it or not, on the surface, many people try to curry favor with Xiao Ruoning, hoping to form a group with him and support each other after they are favored.

There are also some people who are disdainful, such as Xia Yunqiao.

He is the son of a criminal minister, and due to the situation, he was sent here to curry favor with General Duan.

Xia Yunqiao originally admired General Duan in her heart, because she heard that their husband and wife played harmoniously, and General Duan had a deep affection for Fu Lang. A couple for a lifetime is also an extravagant wish in his heart. He knows that he has fallen to this point, and he dare not have such an extravagant wish, but he hopes to see such a couple.

If General Duan could keep them out, Xia Yunqiao would praise him in his heart, but now General Duan wants to put them in a partial courtyard, Xia Yunqiao felt indescribably disappointed and depressed.

Xiao Ruoning sat in the best seat in the carriage. Along the way, the people around him praised him in different ways, but his eyes were cold and he didn't express anything.

In his heart, he looked down on Duan Shubai, a reckless general with mud legs, Xiao Ruoning wanted a high-ranking regent more, he didn't want to live a life of poverty and being bullied by others. So he recommended himself as a pillow mat to please the regent's confidant, hoping to climb into the regent's bed.

But he didn't want the regent to turn his head away, so he was sent to such a remote place to serve a reckless general.

Xiao Ruoning was depressed.

Xiao Ruoning insists on her beauty. For a beauty like him to serve the fierce pig-headed general Duan Shubai, wouldn't it be a beauty who fell into the wolf's den, with a good appearance, being ruined by wild beasts.

"I will never try to curry favor with General Duan."

"It's best to forget me in the side courtyard, and I don't want to make people smile."

"..."

Along the way, Xiao Ruoning loved to say these disobedient words, and everyone around People persuaded him one after another, "Ruoning, you will definitely be favored by the general. Wearing gold and silver will be better than being a dancer before us.

" In the backyard, the situation in the north is very good for the regent king. If he can get his favor and give birth to a son and a half daughter, after the regent king becomes a great treasure, he can even fly on a branch to become a phoenix and become a noble concubine...

Now he is in the nest . How can such a pheasant general in a desolate land have any good future.

The beauties were sent to the hot spring resort.

After getting out of the car, Shuang'er entered the villa and was shocked by the sky-high villa. The courtyards are fresh and comfortable. There are many ditches and bridges in the courtyards, and the warm spring water flows around, like It was covered with a layer of fairy mist, which dispelled the severe cold in the mountains. At such a time when winter is turning to spring, the courtyard is full of flowers, green trees and branches, and colorful flowers.

"This place is so beautiful, just like the fairy palace."

Peonies, peonies, crabapples...are in full bloom, and the twins live in the Begonia courtyard, where they are the first to enjoy the comfortable hot spring soup. The beautiful skin is like jade, and the open-air soup pool They were drawn to the hot spring water, they played in the water, and the crabapple flowers floated into the water, the scene was dreamy and intoxicating.

The air of wind and frost all over the body also faded away.

Beauty takes on new colors. Before, I was dissatisfied, complaining that General Duan

raised them in the side courtyard and the twins were satisfied, "This place is like heaven."

"It's nothing more than a place where gods live."

But laughing and having fun in this hot spring water, many children have longing in their eyes.

After taking such a comfortable bath, Xiao Ruoning was quite satisfied, and the cold look on her face lessened a little.

The twins walked out of the bath talking and laughing, and spent the night dreaming sweet dreams.

Unexpectedly, the next day, a woman woke them up, shattering their dreams, "Get up, get up, the villa is about to open...you all have to learn to receive guests."

Receive guests?

The twelve beauties turned pale with fright.

Could it be that General Duan wants to use them to entertain guests? Yes, this place may be the place where General Duan rewards his soldiers. Whoever takes a fancy to them can pull them over to spend the night.

There are also many such beauties in the Prince Regent's Mansion to "serve" the guests.

Generally, the escorts who have been reduced to this level are Ji concubines who are tired of the master or have made mistakes, and will be used to accompany the guests to warm the bed.

Thousands of people taste a little red lips, and ten thousand people pillow a pair of jade arms.

They have just been sent here, how could it be -

"How can we let us pick up the guests? We haven't seen General Duan yet."

Xiao Ruoning tightened his grip on his sleeve.

"We were sent by the regent, the general can't treat us like this."

"Is it really the general's order? It must be Mrs. Duan's vicious twin."

Xia Yunqiao's heart flustered, she didn't know whether to cry or laugh, his face was gloomy, This general really had a deep affection for his husband, in order to avoid suspicion, he actually ignored them and was about to ruin them.

The mother-in-law took them to learn the content of receiving guests. After they knew how to receive guests, these beauties with two children were completely confused and didn't know how to react.

It turns out that this hot spring Zhuangzi is an inn open to the common people, a place for ordinary people to soak in hot springs for fun and rest. The various courtyards built by this Zhuangzi are equivalent to the rooms of the inn. Each courtyard has a hot spring pool for a family of several people to come and have fun. In addition to the small pools in each courtyard, there are also public baths for children. Playing on the slides in the water park...the

children followed the mother-in-law stiffly through the ticket office, chess and card room, rafting hall, self-service barbecue area, swimming pool...and listened to the mother-in-law's introduction in a daze.

The content of their pick-up is not some kind of erotic business, but to stand at the door to welcome guests, tidy up the room, clean the bathing pool...

the beautiful faces of the twins are cracked.

Along the way, they fantasized about the countless consequences of being sent to Yangzhou, but they never expected such a situation...

"Be honest, don't think about hooking up, and work hard for General Duan. "

Zhuangzi doesn't treat you badly either. You get two taels a month."