Chapter 94

Duan Shubai exchanged a few words with Yue Tianlang and the others, Zhang Changle and Yue Tianlang got together and talked about some interesting stories about fighting in the north, Duan Shubai heard what they said with great interest, "It just so happens that many old brothers in the north You are all here, how about this general as the host tonight, hold a banquet, and call all the previous brothers over."

Zhang Changle booed and applauded when he heard the words: "My old Zhang is the first to support, I must drink him up Don't come home drunk."

"It's best to pass out drunk in the general's yard hahaha."

"You have to be glad we're not on the high mountains of the Northland now, or you'd be a popsicle if you slept in the yard."

Duan Shubai asked his servants to take them to the courtyard. After hearing what they said, Xiao Yuhe had already recruited people to prepare for the banquet at night. Duan Shubai thought about it, and he was not the one who was tired. Now he His mother is not here, and he has to handle everything in person.

"The one circled with a red pen above here is tonight's menu, and I asked the kitchen staff to prepare it right away."

"By the way, there's wine..."

Duan Shubai saw that Xiao Yuhe was handling affairs more and more relaxedly, and looked at Xiao Yuhe. His eyes became more gentle and satisfied, and he couldn't help but smile, wanting to hold him in his arms and love him.

"Go to the storeroom and bring more than a dozen jars of wine, wait a minute, prepare dozens of jars."

Duan Shubai's eyes lit up, and he walked to Xiao Yuhe with a smile, and said in surprise and joy: "You brought people to brew those wines yourself. Are you willing to take so much wine?"

His subtext is: You allow me to drink so much.

"They are all your brothers who died in the past. As your wife, how can I be so stingy?" Xiao Yuhe said with his hands on his hips, "How about it, do I have the air of your great general Duan as the master of the family now?" ?"

A pair of beautiful eyes looked forward to fly, and the proud expression seemed to have a ostentatious little tail swaying in the clear eyes, making Duan Shubai's heart itch.

"Yes, yes, yes." Duan Shubai laughed, and went forward to touch the little fox's arrogant face, but Xiao Yuhe slapped it away mercilessly, Xiao Yuhe made a look: there is a servant here, Don't move your hands and feet casually.

All right, Duan Shubai had no choice but to stop, and he also gave Xiao Yuhe a look: amazing, my general's wife.

Xiao Yuhe smiled lightly, stretched out his hand and pushed Duan Shubai away, "Go, go talk and drink with your old friend, don't delay the general's wife's business here, delay my son's important affairs, and deal with it according to family law."

"You, you know how to learn and sell now. That's enough. The general is gone, so I won't hinder Madam's 'business'."

Zhang Changle led Yue Tianlang and his party to the courtyard, where Li Bing and Huo Qing and Huo Han brothers were in the courtyard. Talking in a low voice behind, Li Bing whispered: "I thought General Duan was as thick as me, Fatty Li, but I never thought that he would look decent, stand outside to make sure to attract a bunch of girls, tsk tsk, a suit of armor is so handsome, we If you can wear this heroic outfit at any time, this life is enough."

"Brother Li, didn't you see the scene of Xinyang City? General Duan is by no means an ignorant bastard who can organize the city like this. "

"General Duan's handsome and majestic appearance is just as I imagined."

Huo

Han said curiously: "The young man in yellow is the wife of General Duan just now.

" No other wives and concubines."

"Although she is a Shuang'er, she is really good-looking, and the most beautiful woman I have ever seen is not as good-looking as him."

"General Duan's current status, what kind of woman Shuang'er can't find."

Zhang Changle heard their discussion, turned around and said: "Our general's wife is someone the general puts on top of his heart, so don't speak rashly."

Li Bing and others were silent.

The banquet was held in the evening, and several tables filled with delicious food and wine were filled with tall and burly men from the north. Yue Tianlang looked up and took a quick look, only to find that there were many acquaintances, such as Xu Gang from Shouxi, Liu Bei from Wu'an, They are all famous people in the north, and they all came to vote for Yangzhou.

"Brother Liu, you've come to Yangzhou, too."

"Brother Yue, you've come too!"

Several groups of people recognized each other, and they were happy for a while, and everyone chatted, "I didn't realize until I came to Yangzhou that the Northland is really real. It's not for people. My house has long been occupied by Wangxia soldiers. These Wangxia people liked to burn, kill and loot at the border a few years ago. Now that they have entered the customs, they are even more lawless."

"I see The Wangxia people bullied the women of a good family. They couldn't see it for a while, killed a few Wangxia soldiers, and fled to Yangzhou. Hearing that Yangzhou General Duan was benevolent, he came here to see the scene of Yangzhou, and he came to the right place. "

Yes, along the way, many people from the north also fled south. General Duan thought about the people and accepted them all. Ah."

"It's strange to say that everyone has a hard time going all the way, but there are many literati and scholars running north. Do you think it's strange?"

"It's not surprising at all. General Duan has a bad reputation in the literati circle, Nie Kun I found a group of old Confucian scholars who lost their bookbags to write a book to slander the general's reputation. I won't talk about the words I said here. He, Nie Kun, is also ashamed to say that he is obviously a traitor and a traitor, and he still defends the royal family. What did he do? Prince Regent, hehe, you have a lot of face."

"It's just a thief calling for a thief."

"General Duan doesn't think of a way to control public opinion, how can he let him talk nonsense."

Duan Shubai had a hearty drink with many people at the banquet. He likes drinking with people the most, and drinking with these northern big bosses It's very enjoyable to come, and it's more refreshing.

"General Hailiang, drink another bowl!"

Yue Tianlang and Duan Shubai drank a bowl, and Duan Shubai heard Yue Tianlang's toast to himself that he had saved his life, and said in surprise: "I'm sorry You have the grace to save your life, why don't I know it myself."

Yue Tianlang smiled wryly and said: "General, you may not remember, Yue was one of the two people who were saved by the Qi Tianwang Ji of the Golden Lotus Party back then."

Zhang Changle haha Laughing: "You say that the general will not remember it like this. If you say that he shot through the heart and won the reward of ten thousand gold, our general will definitely remember."

"Haha, Changle knows me better. "Duan Shubai flipped through his memory, remembering this incident, he, Duan Shubai, really saved Yue Tianlang's life.

You saved me on the battlefield, and I couldn't tell if I saved you. Duan Shubai looked at Yue Tianlang's expression and found that he took this life-saving grace very seriously. Although he didn't say it, if he asked him at this time As a fate, Yue Tianlang would never say "no".

This little black face is quite grateful.

Duan Shubai drank a few more bowls of wine with them at the same table, and became closer. Li Bing was a man who didn't know what to say, so he asked directly after drinking too much: "General, our brother Yue is a bad guy." With so many talents, what position do you plan to put him in?"

Yue Tianlang flicked his eyes at him, "Soldiers are reckless, general, don't listen to his nonsense, Yue is very lucky, and he can be a man under General Duan's command." Being an official is already a blessing from previous life."

"The general has his own considerations."

The alcohol in his mouth faded, his phoenix eyes swept over the big fat man Li Bing whose intestines reached to the bottom, Duan Shubai smiled softly, "This general knows your courage and talent, Yue Tianlang, and you will never bury it!" Talent, I have one thing in mind, but I have never been able to find the right person. As soon as you come, Tianlang, I know that this thing belongs to you."

Li Bing couldn't wait to ask: "What is it?"

"This general intends to build a cavalry team on the Lujiang Plain in Xuanzhou... Yue Tianlang, you have been stationed in the north for three years, and you have a deep understanding of the marching styles of the major forces in the north. You have rich experience, so you can help me defend In the important areas along the border between Xuanzhou and the north, the enemy will never be allowed to go south."

Duan Shubai wanted Yue Tianlang to guard the border of Xuanzhou, firstly because Yue Tianlang was very familiar with the north, and other Second, Li Tianya, the general of Xuanzhou, is very proud and can't get along with others. Looking at Yue Tianlang's temperament, he can definitely throw him to Xuanzhou to grind Li Tianya's spirit.

In addition, it is estimated that in the near future, Nie Kun of Rongzhou will be so angry that his face will be covered with black clouds, and he will say otherwise, but Duan Shubai is looking forward to the duel between the two little black faces.

Yue Tianlang clasped his fists and said seriously: "The general entrusts Tianlang with this important task, Tianlang will definitely live up to the entrustment of the general."

Li Bing put his heart back into his stomach, he was really afraid that Yue Tianlang would be in Duan Shubai Sitting on the bench, although Yue Tianlang and Duan Shubai, Zhang Changle, etc. have an old relationship, but what happened before is not clear. He has received a lot of cold reception with Yue Tianlang. A group of generals like them do this kind of thing, isn't it letting the eight-foot man pinch embroidery needles? Mess.

After taking this reassurance pill, Li Bing took advantage of the bargain and said obediently: "We finally arrived in Yangzhou, and now we have to go back. It is said that there are countless delicacies in Yangzhou. I don't know if I have the good fortune to eat it all."

Yue Tianlang said with a smile: "If brother Li wants to stay in Yangzhou, Yue will not force others..."

"Where does this go, Lao Li, I naturally want to stay with brother Yue."

Huo Qing laughed: "Brother Li, don't worry, I heard from the proprietress that there will be a banquet for hundreds of families on New Year's Day in Xinyang City. Let you eat him until your belly is broken."

"There are such good things, alas, this time I am really reluctant to leave." Li Bing beat his chest and stamped his feet, regretful, and turned his face to look at Yue Tianlang, "Old Yue, Just let me stay in Xinyang City as a guard."

Everyone laughed.

Duan Shubai happily drank with these brothers from the north all night. He drank vigorously, talked vigorously, and kept quiet. He learned a lot about the situation in the north and learned from them. It is much more vivid than the information in the spy intelligence.

It also allowed him to understand the personality of each person in this group, which ones are available and which ones are not. After drinking this meal, he knew it in his heart.

As the saying goes, if you tell the truth after drinking, if you have any careful thoughts, you will understand everything after a careful look.

Those who are vicious and hard to change, who want to join his team to fish in troubled waters under the guise of domineering, he will definitely not do what they want.

He doesn't want those who are rotten in their bones. Similarly, he doesn't need too many obedient generals in his army. They are too obedient and have no vigor. The teacher is as brave as a tiger and as fierce as a wolf. When he sees the enemy, he spreads his sharp claws and teeth, and rushes at the enemy screaming, gnawing the enemy until there is no bone left.