Chapter 29 completed

Xiao Yuhe moved his hips so that he could sit more comfortably on the opponent's lap, "Can you speak, how can you say that you are a villain."

"Then what do you say I am?" Duan Shubai approached him, asked with a smile.

The two were very close, Duan Shubai's slightly alcoholic breath sprayed directly on his face, Xiao Yuhe looked up at him, the other's lips were still moist with alcohol, he leaned over to touch his lips After pecking at him, the faint smell of wine spread in his lips and tongue, carrying the unique smell of the other party, Xiao Yuhe laughed and cursed: "You are a big bastard."

"Yes, I am a big bastard, lucky to marry I have found a kind little fairy doctor." Duan Shubai hugged the man in his arms tightly, dragged the back of his head and kissed him deeply, after having skin-to-skin kiss, the intimacy between the two became more natural.

Xiao Yuhe is squeamish and clingy, before when he didn't talk about it, he would unconsciously get into his arms at night, but now it's even worse, he also loves to roll into his arms during the day, blinking and blinking. The water fox looked at him and said he was a little fox, but in fact he looked more like a coquettish cat.

"I heard that you treated someone in the morning?"

Xiao Yuhe nodded, "I saw a fainted aunt on the side of the street, and I prescribed medicine for her pulse...it's not a serious illness, I can treat it."

Xiao Yu Duan Shubai asked, "Do you like to treat people?"

"I, I don't know." Xiao Yuhe still hesitated when he mentioned the morning treatment. After a moment of hesitation, he gave an uncertain answer.

"Who did you learn your medical skills from?"

"When my grandma was ill when I was young, His Majesty gifted Imperial Physician Chen to come to my home to treat Grandma's illness. Imperial Physician Chen saw that I was very interested in the Qihuang technique, and gave me several medical books. I read them in my spare time and learned a lot. Doctor Chen said that I am very talented in studying medicine, and even lent me my own handwriting on practicing medicine... But my mother doesn't like me learning this kind of thing, and I don't have much chance to see a doctor as a son of the Houfu."

Duan Shubai pondered for a moment, and suggested: "If you like to treat people, why don't you open a medical center in Xinyang City, and prescribe medicines for residents during the day."

Xiao Yuhe's eyes lit up, and he said in surprise: "Yes, yes. Shall you?"

"Are you allowing me to go?"

Duan Shubai patted his head, and said softly, "If you like it, do it, my husband will support you unconditionally."

"Open a clinic, and consult residents during the day, one or two a day Just an hour, don't tire yourself too much, I will feel distressed."

"Yeah."

"Fortunately, there are not many people in Yangcheng now, so I don't think you will be tired, so don't treat others like last time Well, but I'm sick."

"Hmmmm."

Xiao Yuhe couldn't control himself with excitement, twisting and turning in Duan Shubai's arms, he didn't know where to put his hands and feet, and the strong sense of joy was like fireworks. His chest exploded, and after a while, Xiao Yuhe calmed down a little, hugged Duan Shubai's neck, and said joyfully, "Thank you husband.

" The tender young master Jiao was like a bait to lure wild beasts to commit crimes. The soft and upright double petals rubbed at the base of his thighs, making him extremely hot. Like a brat longing for his lover's body.

Xiao Yuhe's body seemed to be extremely attractive to him, once he tasted it, he couldn't quit.

With a hoarse voice, he put his arms around Xiao Yuhe's waist and pinched his waist, "Don't move around."

Xiao Yuhe felt the object poking him behind him, which had penetrated deeply last night. His body made him want to live and die, even now, his part still vaguely remembers the feeling of its existence.

The callused hand opened his hem, and slowly poked it in. The action of that hand became more and more aggressive, as if entering his own back garden, Xiao Yuhe became anxious: "No, I just did it last night, I can't stand it." Stop it... " "

Hey, I only use my hands, and you can do it for me too."

"...Your hand, get out...don't do that." The

delicate little place was bullied by those big hands that were good at playing with guns over and over.

The number of people in Xinyang City is increasing day by day. There are unscrupulous villagers like Ma Xiaoliu who eat and drink, and there are also diligent farmers like Jiao Chengjun. He was stared at and ostracized. Jiao Chengjun's family couldn't stay in Jiaojia Village any longer. Ever since they harvested a huge harvest of potatoes and sweet potatoes, the surrounding villagers looked at them with strange eyes. The high grain output is frightening and they are reluctant to tell them.

Flattering them on the surface and making sour remarks behind their backs, Jiao Chengjun remembered everything he saw in Xinyang City, gritted his teeth, and decided to move his family to Xinyang City. His third son, Jiao Qing, He also joined General Duan's team.

In addition to the villagers around Yangcheng, the poor, old, weak, sick and disabled who could not afford to eat in the old Yangcheng also moved into New Yangcheng. There were more than 30 begging old people and orphans without parents. Duan Shubai let these Half-year-old children and the elderly form a small family and live in Xinyang City. They are provided with basic housing, coarse clothes and food. They are asked to do what they can in Xinyang City on weekdays, such as going to the cafeteria to help wash vegetables and light the fire. , or drying things, driving ducks and herding cattle and sheep.

The number of personnel in Xinyang City increased from more than 700 to 2,000 in no time. Duan Shubai's army also added more than 100 people, adding an extra team. After several rounds of selection, Liang Lei With high prestige and strong ability, he became the captain of the fifth team.

The number of personnel has doubled at once, and many tasks have been added to the construction of houses and roads in Xinyang City. Fortunately, these people have already gained experience, the division of labor is clear, orderly and organized, and there are basically no disturbances. Settle down well.

When the number of residents reached 2,000, Duan Shubai planned to build shops, including shops selling fabrics, pastries, sauces, etc. Duan Shubai secretly sent people to Yangcheng who were not doing well, were suppressed by competitors, and were on the verge of bankruptcy. The family of the merchants persuaded them to move to Xinyangcheng to open a store, and Xinyangcheng will give them a lot of help.

Bakery shops, tailor shops and other shops opened up in Xinyang City one after another. For every shop opened in Xinyang City, Duan Shubai can also get rewards from the city building system. There are various pastry recipes, cloth making Duan Shubai collected secret recipe rewards such as craftsmanship in the system space, and didn't have time to sort them out, so he didn't take them seriously.

Some recipes, Duan Shubai messily packed them together, and randomly threw them in the study. Xiao Yuhe saw them by chance, read them with great interest, and learned to make some from time to time.

After the rice and sweet potatoes are harvested, hundreds of acres of corn and potatoes have been harvested one after another. Autumn is the harvest season. After harvesting all the grain, fruits and vegetables that have been planted, a new round of sowing will begin. The residents of Xinyang City are getting more and more More and more, the expansion of the land around Xinyang City is also accelerating. With the concerted efforts of everyone, an additional 400 mu of land was added on the basis of the original field.

Another family moved into Xinyang City, and the residents of Xinyang City exceeded 2,500.

[Congratulations on the completion of city construction task five: urban residents reached 2,500 people]

[Rewards: Three years of good weather in the small town, architectural design drawings of two-story brick and tile houses, design drawings of brick kiln factories, cement production formula, cement road construction drawings, bicycles Production diagram, outline of ironmaking process...]

[Urban construction task six: The number of urban residents reaches 12,000. 】

【Urban traffic branch task: complete the construction of public infrastructure. 】

Duan Shubai checked the rewards for the small town construction task five. There are not many physical prizes in the rewards, but it is already a huge benefit. Natural disasters, they have worked so hard to open up wasteland and plant so much food, so they don't have to be afraid of failing to harvest.

With this guarantee, Duan Shubai can mobilize the residents of Xinyang City to cultivate more fields and hoard more grain.

City traffic side missions? Complete the construction of public infrastructure?

Although this task did not specify the task requirements in detail, it can be inferred from the urine of the city building system and the reward of the city construction task five that he should be required to build a smooth concrete road in the city and let the residents ride bicycles travel? ? ?

Duan Shubai looked at the bicycle design blueprint in his hand, and he had a vague premonition that the ancient version of shared yellow cars would soon dominate Xinyang City.

Duan Shubai immediately called the staff and craftsmen to come to a meeting to formulate the development outline for the future, build brick kilns and iron factories, build cement roads, develop bicycles, etc. Although his subordinates had doubts about what he proposed, Duan Shubai claimed that he got it by accident, and the soldiers only thought that they were able to make these things because of the help of skilled craftsmen behind the scenes.

When I first came to Yangzhou, did I hear that the general met an overseas person when he was buying grain in Xuanzhou, and he not only sold them high-yield crops, but also brought these new things.

Various opinions were circulated in Xinyang City, but no one had any objection to Duan Shubai's decision.

This is to lament the benefits of a powerful society. As the leader of Xinyang City, Duan Shubai, the residents of Xinyang City are clear in their hearts. General Duan is now the "emperor" of Xinyang City and even the entire Yangzhou. The rule of thumb is the golden rule. Once the vast river was blocked, the emperor in the capital couldn't control them from coming to Yangzhou. As a land of southern barbarians, few people in Yangzhou respected and convinced this precarious court.

What's more, those who see the current situation clearly know that this world will sooner or later become chaotic.

"Who could have come up with this bicycle? It's so ingenious!"

"Concrete pavement?"