Chapter 124 Inking

The envelope in his hand was tightly sealed, and it took Xiao Yuhe's strength to tear it open. He looked up and around, and found that everyone's eyes were on his hand.

The lively discussion atmosphere in the hall has calmed down, and everyone silently watched the movements under his hands.

Xiao Yuhe lowered his head, wondering what kind of book was inside? How can it be so thick? Why put the book in the envelope? Out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the crease on the envelope, and he suddenly thought of such a handicraft. Could it be that this thing was made by someone who can't make a lotus lantern?

Xiao Yuhe smiled even more in his heart, but he couldn't help reducing the forceful movements of his hands. While not damaging the appearance of the envelope, he opened the envelope and took out the contents with his white fingers.

Everyone's eyes were more focused on him, and Mr. Zhang unconsciously stopped stroking his beard.

A stack of white letter paper was spontaneously spread out in his hand, the thick pages seemed to be unbound book pages, Xiao Yuhe looked at the flying ink characters...

At the same time, everyone stretched their necks and looked towards this place. While watching, I waited to see Mrs. Duan's reaction. Could it be that it was really the lost Yun Hao Jing, and the hearts of these old men were also raised in their throats.

The air became more and more silent, and the needle drop could be heard. Xiao Yu and Qiu Ran who were closest to him could see the expression on his son's face the most clearly. Qiu Ran had a smile on her lips, but suddenly found that his young master was not surprised. Countless red clouds suddenly floated on the young master's fair cheeks, burning hot like the sunset glow by the river.

What is inside the envelope?

Why did the son react like this?

Qiu Ran was full of doubts.

Xiao Yuhe only glanced at it, then slowly folded all the letter paper in his hand and stuffed it back into the envelope, then pretended to be calm and folded the envelope, trying to control his voice, and said in a calm and apologetic tone: "It's not a medical book. It's a junior. I'm naughty at ordinary times. I like to read some random novels. My husband knew that I like this, so he sent me some manuscripts. Do you know Yan Li?"

Xiao Yuhe tried his best to keep his tone Steady, for fear that others would notice something unusual, only his voice could be heard in the quiet hall.

Xiao Yuhe's voice seemed to have broken a barrier in the hall, and the somewhat dull atmosphere returned to enthusiasm. Mr. Zhang said with a wink, "I know, Yan Dashou, we also heard him compose in the teahouse. His storytelling..."

"I've seen his plays..."

"Could it be possible that this manuscript in Mrs. Duan's hand is a follow-up to the serialized story in Yangbao?"

...

There were various speculations and discussions in the hall. But he wondered in his heart: the handwriting on the letter paper was obviously the general's, why did the young master say it was written by Mr. Yan Li.

Xiao Yuhe tried his best to make the expression on his face look calm and calm, but his skin was too white and thin, and he could feel that someone had burned an indelible fire on his face.

Xiao Yuhe had no choice but to hold on for a while, and then excused that he was ill and asked Qiu Ran to entertain all the famous doctors here, and left with the "weird" envelope.

Returning to the room with the letter in his hand, the shame and anger in Xiao Yuhe's heart remained undiminished. In this empty and quiet room where he was the only one, embarrassment flooded his head one after another. Canopy bed for five. After Duan Shubai left, this exclusive custom-made canopy bed was not too small for him, but at this time, this canopy bed was magnified countless times, Xiao Yuhe wanted to find a crack to get in.

His face was blushing, and the cinnabar mole on his forehead became more and more red.

Xiao Yuhe felt annoyed, seeing what he had done just now, how could he open up the husband's letter directly in front of the elders, thinking of what he had just seen, Xiao Yuhe was still in embarrassment.

It's like the love letter I wrote secretly was made public... or in front of a group of elders.

Didn't you say it was a "medical book"? Why did it turn out to be such a "book" when I opened it? Although it said "home", Xiao Yuhe had never seen anyone who could really call "home".

Duan Shabai, Duan Shabai, instead of writing, you follow martial arts. What a waste of your talent!

Xiao Yuhe murmured a few words in his heart, and finally carefully spread out the simple envelope in his arms again, sat up, and took out the thick "family letter", like the usual Just like reading a storybook, I read it quietly.

... The husband said in the letter that he already knew that he was pregnant. Xiao Yuhe's heart was shocked, but he found that the husband did not blame him for concealing and self-assertion in the letter. Unruly, the domineering and slightly joking tone revealed between the lines made Xiao Yuhe seem to have returned to the feeling when the other party was still by his side.

Although my husband usually talks nonsense, he is never ambiguous in major matters. At critical moments, he will not blame others indiscriminately, and he doesn't like to say anything that would throw cold water on him. Instead, he will gently encourage him.

Xiao Yuhe's heart suddenly calmed down, bit by bit of sweetness melted in his heart, and he thought happily in his heart that he had cultivated blessings for several lifetimes to get such a good husband.

Xiao Yu and the whole person nestled there, especially like a little fox with a very comfortable fur. The words on each letter paper were like a gentle palm, soothing the anxiety and excitement in his heart bit by bit. and scared.

After reading all the letters, Xiao Yuhe curled up on the canopy bed, holding the letter in one hand and stroking his lower abdomen with the other, talking softly to the unborn child in his stomach.

"The other daddy knows you exist, do you want to obediently know?"

Xiao Yuhe smiled, and the pulse was checked today, and the child in the stomach is well-raised, and there should be no more problems. When the child is born, who will the child miss? Like your husband, or like yourself? Tuantuan and Husband are printed in the same mold, and this one, will it be the same.

In the future, there will be a little Tuantuan who will follow his brother Tuantuan up and down, rolling left and right... Both brothers are prodigal sons, and one meal is worth three meals for others. Throwing bowls, the two brothers united and clamored to climb the roof...

Thinking of this.

Xiao Yuhe suddenly felt a headache.

Fortunately, their family background is still rich.

Can afford two prodigal sons.

Xiao Yu and Zuo Siyou thought for a long time, and finally decided to write their worries as a reply to Duan Shubai, and let him, his own father, come up with ideas on how to manage the monkey children in the future.

Xiao Tuantuan is getting more and more noisy.

Ma Shuqin came to help lead Xiaotuantuan. Ma Shuqin was old and was confused by this energetic little guy.

Xiao Tuantuan not only has great strength and energy, but also has a loud voice.

Across a wall, Xiao Yuhe could hear him making a fuss. By the way, Tuantuan can stand up now, Xiao Yuhe writes here, thinking of their little Tuantuan, his temper is so angry that he can stand up instead of sitting, just learned to walk, he is unwilling to climb, blah blah blah Without being supported by others, he staggers forward, and when he falls, he will stand up by himself.

Xiao Yuhe asked people to spread carpets everywhere in Xiao Tuantuan's room, and wrapped the sharp parts with cloth, allowing the little guy to crawl and walk casually on the thick carpet.

Xiao Tuantuan often made a fuss about going to the hot spring villa to play in the water. Xiao Yuhe couldn't go out, so his grandma Ma Shuqin took her there...

Xiao Yuhe carefully wrote a series of little things about himself and his children in the letter, After drawing up the draft, he copied it carefully again, and after he read it one by one with satisfaction, he put it in an ordinary envelope.

Xiao Yuhe looked at the letter in his hand, and suddenly felt that this letter of his, compared with the "novel-looking" letter sent by Duan Shubai, seemed to be inferior.

Is there anything else to add? Surprise your husband?

Xiao Yu and his chin were meditating, did he also make a special envelope by hand? But this is so uninspired.

Holding the envelope, Xiao Yuhe pondered for a long time, thinking from the bed to the window of the pavilion, from the edge of the lotus pond to the dining table, after much deliberation, Xiao Yuhe decided to send a special "Tuantuan Summer Sleeping Picture" to the letter.

Just do what you say, and ask someone to take the writing desk and pen and ink to go to Xiao Tuantuan's room. In the room, Tuantuan is taking a nap, and the little maid fanned him with a fan.

Xiao Tuantuan on the rug was wearing unlined clothing, revealing the bright red bellyband inside, her chubby cheeks were pressed against the rug, and she was in a large font, looking naive.

Xiao Yuhe silently covered his mouth and snickered for a while, and asked someone to carefully set up the book case, spread out the rice paper, sharpen the brush and ink, and under the warm yellow sun at noon, with his excellent painting skills, he drew a "Tuan Tuan" that was about to come out. Summer Sleeping Picture".

Xiao Yuhe, who grew up in a big family, has studied painting for more than ten years. Although he is not at the level of a master, he still has the ability to draw a lifelike and exquisite small painting.

Although he has not painted for several days, his basic skills are not new.

What's more, the painting is still my own child, and it uses true feelings.

After Xiao Yuhe finished the painting, he held it in his hand to admire it, and he was very satisfied, thinking in his heart: Husband should be very happy to see her too.

"Father! Father!" After Xiao Yuhe's painting was finished, Xiao Tuantuan, who had fallen asleep on the soft bed, also woke up. The awakened Xiao Tuantuan saw Xiao Yuhe, rubbed his eyes, and opened his mouth wide to call Dad.

The immature child's voice sounds extremely pleasant in summer.

Xiao Yuhe smiled, walked over with big strides, and with the help of the maid, picked up the chubby little guy. The little chubby guy was heavy to hold, and Xiao Yuhe didn't dare to hold him for too long.

"Xiao Tuantuan, let's take a look at my portrait."

Xiao Yuhe kissed Xiao Tuantuan on the face, hugged Xiao Tuantun to look at the painting he had just drawn, Xiao Tuantuan stretched his neck to look at the painting, although he He couldn't understand, but he would babble and point, pointing his little paw at the brush with ink: "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Xiao Yuhe smiled, pointing to the little Tuantuan on the portrait: "Tuantuan, look, Daddy Does the painting look like you?"

"Yes! Yes!" Xiao Pangdun didn't want to look at the "black balls" on the painting, he only wanted that beautiful brush.

Seeing that the little fat man ignored him, Xiao Yuhe also enjoyed himself, hugged the little fat man, and sold melons to his wife - selling and boasting.

"Let me see, is there something missing?" Xiao Yuhe stared at the black ball on the rice paper and pondered, "The inscription and seal are also missing.

" Ink ink was written on the rice paper, and on the upper right corner of the rice paper, the eight characters "Tuantuan Summer Sleeping Picture——Xiao Yuhe" were written.

"And the seal."

Xiao Yuhe recalled that his seal was broken by some chubby man a few days ago, he punitively grabbed the chubby man's cheek, and taught him a lesson: "Look at you, you broke Daddy's seal, now What should I do?"

After Xiao Tuantuan quietly watched Xiao Yuhe write, his young heart was still moved by the black brush.

His father grabbed his face, and he stretched his body forward, still trying to get the brush on the pen stand.

Xiao Yuhe saw Xiaopangdun's curiosity about the brush, and suddenly had a wonderful idea in his heart. He placed Xiao Tuantuan on the table, picked up the brush and painted a layer of ink on his little palm. Getting a little itchy from the brush, he smirked at Xiao Yuhe.

Xiao Tuantuan thought his father was going to give him the pen to play with.

"Be obedient and don't move, Daddy will paint the ink for you."

Xiao Yuhe brushed the ink evenly for him deftly, and Xiao Tuantuan's big nimble eyes rolled around, following the tip of Xiao Yuhe's brush.

Grabbing Xiao Tuantuan's wrist, with a "snap", the little ink-stained paw pressed against the rice paper like a soft seal.

Taking away the little paw, a small black palm print was left on the blank space of the rice paper.

Looking at the childish black paws, Xiao Yu and Ninja couldn't help laughing, squatted down halfway to keep eye level with the little chubby who was sitting on the desk, and pinched his little face.

"You smashed daddy's seal, so you have to pay for it yourself, you know?"

Of course Xiaotuanzi didn't know, he rubbed his black paws, the touch and smell of ink on them made him curious and amused. Children follow suit, Xiaotuanzi raised his head, and suddenly "slapped" Xiao Yuhe's face once, leaving a clear paw print on Xiao Yuhe's fair face.

Xiao Tuantuan grinned, he suddenly understood the joy of stamping.

He leaned over to Xiao Yuhe and wanted to continue playing, "Yes! Yes! Heihei!"

Xiao Yuhe was "slapped" and furious: "Tuan Tuan!!!!"

"You stinky ball, Just like your rotten father!"

Xiao Yuhe picked up Xiao Pangdun, and punitively spanked his fat buttocks three times, Xiao Tuantuan clutched Xiao Yuhe's clothes and struggled, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" to his little paws It was full of ink, and countless patterns were printed on Xiao Yu and his beautiful clothes.

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

He understood what it meant to be self-inflicted.

When Ma Shuqin came over, what she saw was a father and son covered in ink. Ma Shuqin was taken aback and scolded Xiao Yuhe: "Look at you, you are the father of two children. How can I play these things with my children?"

"I must talk about you, even if you are a child prodigy, you don't see people learning to write at the age of one, and you overestimate my little grandson."

"You Do you know yourself, when you were five or six years old, you couldn't even hold a pen..."

Xiao Yuhe was reprimanded by his own mother, and he changed into clean clothes aggrievedly. Got it out.

Xiao Yuhe stuffed the painting into an envelope and asked someone to send it to Duan Shubai quickly.

Therefore, in the envelope that Duan Shubai received, in addition to the beautiful handwriting of Xiao Fulang, there was also a pair of "Tuan Tuan Summer Sleeping Picture" and "Tuan Tuan Graffiti Picture".

Duan Shubai looked at the black paw prints on the drawing paper and laughed heartily.

Duan Shubai looked at the end of the letter with a smile on his face, Xiao Yuhe's accusation against him and their son Xiao Tuantuan, this accusation was obviously added later.

Thinking about it, the little husband was tossed a lot by the child.

After reading the letter, Duan Shubai walked to the window, pushed open the window to see the moonlight outside, the star river on the sea was brilliant, and the sea breeze was blowing from a distant place, Duan Shubai closed his eyes and blew the wind for a while.

After opening my eyes, my mouth itches and I want to drink.

Duan Shubai found a jug of wine, took out a small cup and poured himself a glass of wine, the clear wine flowed down his tongue into his stomach, and the faint heat spread in his throat.

Suddenly feeling a rusty taste in his mouth, Duan Shubai looked down at the wine glass in a daze, there was a sharp chip in the small jade wine glass, which scratched the corner of his mouth, and the dark red blood spread from the mouth of the glass.

This chipped little jade cup was broken by Tuantuan on Xiao Yuhe's birthday.

Before leaving, Duan Shubai took the cup with him.

Thinking of Xiao Yuhe's birthday, Duan Shubai smiled slightly.

Liang Lei and the others led troops southward in several groups to report success. The Yangzhou territory occupied by the pirates continued to shrink to the south. Duan Shubai set up a solid coastal defense and outpost on the coastline of Lanqian, controlling all the coasts. The two roads on the sea and the sea are blocked, and the land is forced to retreat steadily, and the sea ships can't attack and land. Prince Canmel is cursing on Anxian Island.

Kanmel originally planned to unite with the aliens, attack on land and sea to take down Lanqian Bay, occupy that big bay, that natural safe haven, and then build a port there, connect several islands, and establish routes. They can have unlimited supplies. Tutan's men, aliens, and his private navy and army joined forces to defeat the cowardly Yangzhou people and make them slaves of the Luxor Empire, making their four states rule like countless Luxors. The kingdom that was destroyed by the Keso Empire was also in ashes.

However, such a beautiful plan blueprint failed from the very beginning!

The aliens were taken over by Duan Shubai in just a few days. The Yangzhou people were not satisfied with defeating the aliens, and continued to attack Tutan's territory in Yangzhou. Tutan's subordinates, that is, the group of pirates, faced Ordinary Yangzhou people can still show off their might with their tall bodies, but these pirates have been comfortable in the gold sales nest for too long, and they have long forgotten how to fight.

The soldiers brought by Duan Shubai were all well-trained soldiers. One side is the soldiers who came forward and retreated in an orderly manner, while the other side is composed of pirates, slaves, Yangzhou captives and alien stragglers, etc. The pirates have searched Yangzhou for so many years, and saved There are countless gold and silver, and they are no longer the "barefoot people who are not afraid of wearing shoes" when they first came to Yangzhou. They already have inexhaustible wealth, and they dare not give up their lives to fight because they are afraid that they will not have time to enjoy it when they die.

The slaves and Yangzhou prisoners did not want to fight for these pirates and Yangzhou soldiers, their combat effectiveness can be imagined.

And the foreign stragglers have already been scared by Duan Shubai and the others... In

such a confrontation between two forces, it is clear at a glance who wins and who loses.

The territory of the pirates is shrinking to the south day by day, and they will soon be driven out of the land by those low-class Yangzhou pariahs.

Kanmel has never suffered such a big defeat in tactics. They Luxor Empire people are obviously gods of battle, how could they be defeated by those lowly and inferior Yangzhou people.

Doro, his favorite lover, was snatched away by the enemy leader. His own woman was taken away, and this kind of shame and humiliation was also something that Kanmel had never suffered.

The aggrieved Kanmel picked up the whip and whipped the slaves wantonly, the sound of the whip and the wailing of the slaves came and went. Venting anger on slaves is a common method for their nobles and grand dukes.

The back of the slave was bloody and bloody, and there was no good piece of meat in sight.

"Waste! Waste! The people of Yangzhou are all filth from a bunch of pigsty. Allah will punish them from heaven."

"Didn't you say that Yangzhou people are a bunch of stupid rabbits who can only stand and be beaten? Why do I think the stupid rabbits who are beaten standing are you!"

The leaders of the pirates, no, they have already surrendered to Luxor The nobles and commoners of the empire bowed their heads to listen to Prince Kanmel's scolding.

Mrs. Carrie, the most beloved woman of Prince Cammel, stood aside silently, waiting for Cammel to vent his anger, and pointed to the person next to her with her eyes.

Bart, Prince Canmel's personal guard, stood up and said:

"Dear Prince, on land, they have more people than us. It is only because of their large numbers that we can't beat the group of black monkeys, but they are not able to beat us at sea. Similarly, our Jusha has a body like a god of steel, and there is no harder thing in the world that can break it. Any ship that collides with it will be smashed to pieces!"

"At sea, the ship is destroyed and people die. No matter how many of them there are, they will die at sea."

"As long as we can repel and consume them at sea, they will definitely lose!"

"Tutan said that they have no warships at sea."

"Our great Lu The Keso Empire is the overlord of the sea!"