Chapter 17 Playing around

I heard that you like lotus...

Xiao Yuhe's heart suddenly softened, and the anger that was burning like the Flaming Mountain just now disappeared instantly. He tilted his head, purposely not meeting Duan Shubai's eyes, and complained softly "You don't need to dig it yourself, you can just let someone else do it."

Duan Shubai smiled while leaning on the iron tree, and said freely, "Don't worry, I can do it by myself. I promise to give it to you in three or four days." Dig well." After finishing speaking, he continued to put his head down, he planned to dig a lotus pond in front of the wooden building, and he planted peach trees for a long time this afternoon, so he has deep experience in digging pits, so how can he save effort?

"Who cares if you can do it?" Xiao Yuhe lowered his eyes and muttered softly with his mouth pouted.

"What did you say?" Duan Shubai turned his head as if aware of it, he seemed to have heard something Xiao Yuhe said.

"Oh, it's nothing, keep digging, I'm going to cook."

Xiao Yuhe turned and walked towards the kitchen. At noon, the stove he wanted had been rebuilt, and Qiu Ran was preparing ingredients in the kitchen. The washed materials are placed in bamboo baskets and porcelain plates by category, waiting for his son to show his skills. Xinyang City has few ingredients, and beside him are bamboo shoots, wild vegetables and fish from the mountains.

Qiu Ran pouted her buttocks and was serious about washing the vegetables. Xiao Yuhe Moya walked up to him and patted him, angrily said: "You still pretend!"

Qiu Ran soaked the wild vegetables in the water, raised her head innocently and said, "My lord, What's the matter?"

Xiao Yuhe said with a blank expression: "You still pretend to be with me, just now...you and I heard everything he said outside.

" But it's natural here - I accidentally heard a little bit." Qiu Ran raised a finger to show that she really only heard a little bit.

"You, why did you disclose my affairs to him on purpose." Xiao Yuhe's expressionless face turned slightly red.

"Young master, what I said is the truth. Besides, young master, aren't you happy at all? I dug it for you with my own hands. Look at how affectionate I am for you."

Xiao Yuhe glared at him fiercely. With a glance, he agreed to Qiu Ran's words in his heart. He held down the corner of his raised mouth, tapped Qiu Ran's forehead three times, and said in a vicious tone: "Your son is not happy at all. Although I like lotus flowers, my son, I prefer lotus flowers." I hate mud. Seeing your uncle's sloppy appearance covered in black mud, I really want to throw out you, a disobedient, talkative servant and a master of mud."

Qiu Ran begged for mercy: "Young master, Qiu Ran followed you!" You must not leave Qiuran behind in ten years."

Xiao Yuhe snorted, "It depends on your performance."

Duan Shubai said that he would make a lotus pond for him in three or four days, and on the fourth day it really came out In front of the wooden building, there was a mud puddle about the size of the earth, which had already been filled with water. The water in the mud puddle was muddy. Duan Shubai picked up his trouser legs, tied his clothes around his waist, and stood in the middle of the mud puddle to plant lotus seeds. Ten catties of lotus seeds were given to him when building the house. He probably had an image, and he searched the system space for a long time before he found the lotus seeds.

The germination rate of other seeds given by the system is particularly high. Duan Shubai thinks that this lotus seed is also produced by the system. Although he doesn't know what kind it is, he thinks it will not be too bad, at least the survival rate is guaranteed.

While sowing the seeds, he said silently in his heart: Seeds, seeds, the flowers you grow must look better.

In case Young Master Jiao is dissatisfied, the consequences will be disastrous.

Xiao Yuhe squatted near the mire with his hands on his chin to watch Duan Shubai work. His snow-white jade-inlaid boots were stained with mud, his bright yellow sleeves and snow-white hem were intertwined and folded in front of his knees, and the emerald jade hanging from his waist It quietly touched the ground when the owner didn't know it.

During the four or five days of living in Xinyang City, Xiao Yuhe began to get used to this kind of life. Although the two-story small wooden building in Xinyang City is not as good as Duan's Mansion in Yangcheng, let alone the Hou's Mansion in Beijing, it is also elegant. Indifferent, with a different interest, coupled with the vast mountains and plains around and clear water, it seems like a good place to live in seclusion in ancient books.

Rows of peach trees are planted on both sides of the road. Maybe next year, you will be able to see the grand scene of peach blossoms blooming all over the trees.

Xiao Yuhe stared at Duan Shubai, who was walking in the muddy water, and felt that this man was really strange, as if he could do everything. He was not like a scholar who recited poems and wrote stereotypes every day, but he could repair the stove, dig Liantang, making chairs...

Duan Shubai, who was planting lotus, felt that the sight behind him was becoming more and more difficult to ignore. He felt in a trance that he was a poor working people of the lower class who was being guarded by the supervisor. He frowned and couldn't help but turn around and ask "Why have you been staring at me?"

Xiao Yuhe was taken aback by his sudden utterance. When he came back to his senses, he blushed, poised his neck and pretended to say, "You think I'm just looking at you?" Is it you? Don't be too sentimental, I'm looking at the lotus leaves in the sky in a few months."

Duan Shubai straightened his body to relieve the pressure on his waist, and joked: " Mr. Xiao, then look ahead, can you see the lotus root under the lotus leaves, I heard that sweet and sour lotus root slices are a good accompaniment to wine."

"You know how to drink, why don't you just live in the wine jar Go?"

Duan Shubai was not angry at all after being bullied, and said with a smile: "The biggest wish in my life is to live in a wine jar, young master, you know my heart well, oh, when it comes to wine, I will I can't help itching my mouth, Mr. Xiao, for the sake of digging the lotus pond for you for three or four days, could you please go and get a wine bag to feed me a few sips?"

"You!" With his nose on his face, Xiao Yuhe gave him a few sharp glances, turned around angrily and walked towards the wooden building.

Duan Shubai saw that Young Master Jiao left in a huff, shook his head and continued to work with a smile. The purpose of his words was not to drink, but mainly to coax the little supervisor back. He did not believe that Young Master Jiao would really obey What he said, what he said just now, he himself felt that his face was really big.

But after drinking a cup of tea, Xiao Yuhe walked out of the wooden building with the wine bag, and said angrily: "Hey, the wine is here."

Duan Shubai raised his head in disbelief, and it was really brought, he couldn't help thinking I have to touch my face, has it doubled in size today?

"Do you want to drink? Come here!"

He looked at Young Master Jiao who was still urging him with a smelly face, as if a little fluffy fox stretched out the tip of its tail to stir up ripples in his heart, Duan Shu Bai Wan'er, flattered, walked to the edge of the quagmire, as if the oppressed people turned themselves into masters.

Duan Shu stood on the ground with his white hands, and tentatively said: "My hands are covered with mud, you can feed me." When

he said this, his face swelled up again.

Xiao Yuhe remained silent, unscrewed the lid with a sullen face, and leaned over to feed him the drink.

After Duan Shubai drank enough, Xiao Yuhe helped him wipe the wine spilled from his mouth with a handkerchief.

Duan Shubai felt uneasy in his heart, he was disturbed by the sudden gentleness of Young Master Jiao, he couldn't tell what it was like, Duan Shubai felt weird, and Young Master Jiao was also weird, he felt weird but didn't know Knowing the reason, he was upset.

"Okay, it stinks to death, I smell of sweat and mud, stay away from me!"

These words ignited the irritability in Duan Shubai's heart. For whom?

He looked at the young master Jiao who disliked him, and Duan Shubai, who had become fat and consciously turned over to be the master, couldn't hold back, grabbed Xiao Yuhe's arm and pulled it, Xiao Yuhe lost his center of gravity, and fell with an "ah" Into the mire.

The muddy water covered Xiao Yuhe's brocade clothes, he stood up helplessly on the soft mud, the muddy water covered his knees, the soaked clothes stuck to his body, Duan Shubai pulled him Unsatisfied after getting down, he grabbed a handful of mud and wiped it on Xiao Yuhe's pretty face, put his hips on his hips and smiled viciously: "You are also covered in mud now, let's not dislike each other.

" Wipe off the mud on his face with the back of his hand, look at the black mud on his hands, stare as if he wants to eat people, "Duan Shubai, you bastard!!"

There are too many lice and it's not ticklish, the thing has been done, Duan Shubai also Without fear, he replied loudly: "The bastard is here." The

angry Xiao Yuhe ignored him, panted, bent down and grabbed two handfuls of black mud, and angrily smashed at Duan Shubai, Duan Shubai Raising his right hand, he blocked the successive waves of mud attacks from Young Master Jiao.

The day he threw flower petals at each other, he expected that one day they would throw mud at each other.

Duan Shubai thought of Zhugedi afterwards, he felt that the atmosphere between the two of them was much more normal after being smashed into a pile of mud by Young Master Jiao.

After Xiao Yuhe vented his anger, he saw that Duan Shubai was thrown into the mud by him, it was as funny as a big cat that fell into the mud, he couldn't help laughing, and finally he did, realizing that his He looked almost the same as the other party, but he put on an angry expression again.

Xiao Yuhe gouged Duan Shubai viciously for a few times, he turned around and decided to ignore this bastard, he must go back and shower three times to wash off all the mud on his body.

Duan Shubai grabbed Xiao Yuhe's wrist.

Xiao Yuhe shook off him, "What are you doing?"

"It's dirty anyway, why don't you play in

the muddy water a few more times?" "What's so fun about such dirty muddy water? Go and play by yourself."

"Hey, don't go, come and experience your favorite The future growth environment of the lotus flower, I can guarantee that you are such a charming young master, you have never experienced the birthplace of "Aihua". There is a word called-Aiwujiwu, maybe you--"

"You, you talk nonsense You sleep here today!"

"Okay, I won't talk anymore, I'll teach you how to make clay figurines, have you ever seen an old man selling clay figurines on the street, let me make a 'you' for you." Duan Shubai I grabbed a lump of mud by the pond and made a clay figurine for Young Master Jiao with my own hands. It was made of fresh mud, and it was a genuine clay figurine.

He didn't have much artistic talent, so he made a "Xiao Yuhe" like a stick figure.

"Look, it will be pinched soon."

Xiao Yuhe almost laughed angrily when he looked at the mud stick figure that was said to be him.

He snatched the stickman from Duan Shubai's hand and kneaded it into a ball, "Let me pinch a 'you' to show you."

Duan Shubai waited and watched.

The mud ball was quickly formed in Xiao Yuhe's hands. After a while, a vivid little turtle appeared in his hands. Xiao Yuhe, who worked rigorously, carefully painted the turtle shell with stones. After everything was done, his eyebrows and eyes Showing Duan Shubai his work with a smile, "Look, this is you."

Duan Shubai nodded with a smile, he understood Xiao Yuhe's meaning, and said softly, "Okay, I'm a bastard tortoise "

"You are not." Xiao Yuhe's smile froze, and he said sullenly, if you are a bastard, then I married you, what am I?

"It's getting late, and the night wind is getting cold. You should go back and take a hot bath. You are weak, so be careful not to catch a cold." Duan Shubai began to regret pulling Xiao Yuhe down as he blew the cool wind.

He recalled Xiao Yuhe's weak and pale appearance when he was ill, his heart throbbed suddenly, and he cursed himself a thousand times in his heart.