Chapter 58 Surrender

"This group of useless guys! You can't even do a few small villagers. What are you doing for raising you trash!!" Qi Kanghu was very angry. He didn't expect his subordinates to have a little Things couldn't be done, and they were handed over by a few villages who looked down on them.

At that time, what will others think of him? They say that his subordinates of General Baihu can't even beat the old, weak, sick and disabled!

Guo Yijing, the think tank who advised him, was trembling aside, and Qi Kanghu's anger made him sweat profusely.

"Head of the family, Duan Shubai's subordinates are too powerful. They led the villagers to prepare for it. We didn't notice it for a while, and we lost... Also, it's normal. Although Duan Shubai only has more than a thousand soldiers now, he can The villagers in those villages did not know what kind of deception they had heard, what kind of training they had received, even the old and young women dared to fight our warriors as if they had eaten the heart of a bear and leopard.

" They have captured us, and now they have won a few games, and their arrogance is in full swing. The boss, let's settle down in the stockade for a while, don't confront them head-on, and we will attack when they are careless."

Qi Kanghu frowned: "Are you telling me to hide here?"

"This is not hiding, it's tactics." Guo Yijing said in a trembling voice.

Qi Kanghu slapped Guo Yijing to the ground, "Bah, you are as cowardly as a mouse! I, Qi Kanghu, have never used the word shrinking in my life." A

trace of blood flowed from the corner of Guo Yijing's mouth, "The boss, now It is the time when their arrogance is in full swing, we should not fight them recklessly, we must be careful."

Qi Kanghu pointed at Guo Yijing, and asked someone to pull him down, "It is the most important thing to be careful, the plan you made earlier will kill him." Mother is of no use at all, she has damaged many of my brothers, and dared to talk nonsense in front of Lao Tzu, come on, drag him down and whip him thirty whips, so that you can know how powerful I am!"

Qi Kanghu lowered his face: "I don't believe that I, the White Tiger General, can't beat his Pig Raising General."

"Oh, it is said that he took my people to raise ducks?"

"This kind of person knows how to raise pigs and ducks?" What kind of ability can you have!"

"Now that the brothers from Jiuli and Yecheng are here, I don't believe Duan Shubai can be so capable, I want to meet him in person."

Qi Kanghu turned the table There was a bang and bang: "Our brothers from all three sides are here, we want to fight him to win the battle and destroy Duan's prestige!"

If he doesn't win a game, does his position as the leader in this alliance still have dignity?

Hide away from battle? Wouldn't he want to lose face?

"Two brothers, what do you think?" Qi Kanghu shifted his gaze to Pan Yuan and Cai Yecheng.

Cai Yecheng and Qi Kanghu had been eating, drinking and having fun for a few days, and the two had been inseparable from Meng for a long time. Cai Yecheng naturally complimented: "Of course I listen to the elder brother, I want that bitch to look good!"

Jiuli Wang Panyuan was noncommittal, and the old god nodded, Qi Kanghu Just treat him as the default.

The Jiuli clan, outsiders, generally have such a reticent personality, Qi Kanghu has heard about it.

Another person from Qi Kanghu's subordinates gave him some advice and said: "Master Duan, Dog Bandit Duan has harmed so many of our brothers, we must find our way back, hehe..." The man laughed viciously: "I heard that Dog Bandit Duan The wife is pregnant, so we might as well send someone in secretly and murder him—or take him into the village. I heard that although the wife of the dog thief is a twin, she is more beautiful than a woman. Seeing him On the one hand, the flowers and plants in Yangzhou are going to lose their color, the head of the family has not tasted the young master of the Hou family."

Qi Kanghu's eyes moved, he stroked his rough beard, imagining the beauty's beautiful face, he couldn't help but be a little distracted, and praised the man: "You have a good idea."

Cai Yecheng listened to him, his eyes were endless: "Brother, I got it. Don't forget about me, brother." There

are few twins in Yangzhou, and there are even fewer beautiful twins, so Cai Yecheng just likes that.

Qi Kanghu patted his chest and laughed loudly: "Don't worry, I won't forget you." The

two looked at each other lewdly and smiled.

Jiuli King Pan Yuan forcibly resisted the urge to gag, and left the place that had become a place for drinking and meat without any expression.

Cai Yecheng looked at the back of Pan Yuan leaving, turned around and said to Qi Kanghu who was molesting with a maid

in his arms, "This King Jiuli is a bit out of line." He came captive, insulted him wantonly, let out a bad breath, and indulged in his imagination, he didn't care and said: "The people of their clan are all virtuous, don't worry about him, what Jiuli King, honestly give me this General Baihu."

He didn't think that the King of Jiuli would fall to Duan Shubai, the Jiuli clan was exclusive, stuffed in the damp foothills, they certainly didn't want anyone to crush them, and now they are grasshoppers on a rope.

Qi Kanghu squinted his eyes and thought, when he robs the general's wife and kills the idiot general, he will be the real White Tiger General in Yangzhou!

King Jiuli returned to the room where his people were temporarily staying, and Pan Feng ran to him and whispered: "Patriarch, we have found out that General Duan has a species called pepper."

"What is that?"

"That toy is red on the outside, has a pungent smell, and it tastes even more choking, but once you eat it, it's like eating a fire, with a ball of hot air in your mouth and stomach. The more you eat, the warmer it becomes, and the more you eat, the more comfortable it becomes. , After eating and sweating, the whole body is smooth, and it is really comfortable." The

land where the Jiuli clan lived for generations was very humid. The south wind raged in spring and summer, and it was damp and cold in autumn and winter. They built houses with two floors. There is no room for people on the first floor, only the livestock they raise live on the first floor, and they live on the second floor. The humidity in the mountains is heavy, and everything is prone to mold and deterioration, and they often wear silver jewelry, more or less because the place is too humid. Wearing heavy silver earrings can make the body that has been hit by moisture a lot more comfortable.

In such a damp winter, the species called pepper is really suitable for them. Although it is uncomfortable to choke, it is comfortable to eat. "Patriarch, we want to bring this thing called chili pepper, which can make the life of the clansman

better." "That guy Qi Kanghu is really a villain. He will execute people if he disagrees with him, and he even came up with such a trick to harm people."

General Duan's pregnant husband is really disgusting, why don't we..."

"We might as well go to Xinyang City."

As expected by Duan Shubai, he waited for the Jiuli clan to contact them.

"General, someone from the Jiuli clan said that they are willing to submit to the general, but they asked Xinyang City to teach them how to build terraced fields, and to exchange seeds of corn, sweet potatoes, rice, peppers, etc. Method... They still want to be able to take care of themselves, and hope that we will not intervene too much in the affairs of their clan. Their Jiuli clan promises to live in a corner, never make trouble, and serve the general as the master."

"They said that as long as the general agrees to these requests , they are willing to submit to the general."

After the person who came to report finished speaking, he couldn't help raising his head and asked: "General, are you going to meet the people from Jiuli?"

"I'm going to meet you?" Duan Shubai sneered, turned around and sat down on the chair, tapped his fingers on the square table, and glanced at Fu Qianxi who was beside him. He was quite satisfied with him, "Qianxi, take someone to talk to the people from the Jiuli clan."

Zhang Changle walked in between their conversations.

Fu Qianxi nodded, cupped his hands and said: "Yes."

"They want to deal with their own affairs according to their own family rules, and they can agree to this matter. Terraces, seeds, and grains can all be agreed." Duan Shubai smiled , "But you can't let them get these things easily, understand?"

"It's not that you come to submit to me, so I must accept you." Duan Shubai looked at Fu Qianxi: "You understand what I mean. "

I understand what the general means."

"Talk with them for a while. The general is not afraid of waiting. If you want to become my subordinate, you must first dedicate your sincerity. Many of them are still in Qi Kanghu's den of thieves. It is said that they will gather people to beat me after a while?"

Duan Shubai had learned about the culture of the Jiuli people in advance, they are a decent people, although they have some petty hobbies, but they are harmless, and there are no rules that hurt nature and reason, so he is too lazy It is enough to manage their internal affairs, pay taxes honestly, and respect him as the Lord.

Being in a hurry is not a business, and getting it too easily will not make them grateful.

Send a victory to let him see the strength and sincerity of the Jiuli clan.

After Duan Shubai dealt with these matters, he asked Ji Chengyu again, "How's the situation over there?"

Zhang Changle replied, "Ji Chengyu is still hesitating."

"Let our people work harder." Duan Shubai opened the book in his hand and picked up the writing brush beside him, "Haven't you guys read so many novels, show him a few plays.

" Among the bandits, spread the word about the benefits of our Xinyang City.

Zhang Changle remembered what he just learned, and couldn't help laughing: "General, there is no need to act, they have long been willing to come and surrender."

Duan Shubai paused the pen in his hand, "Why?"

"General , you know? We haven't shown them the show yet, they showed it to us first."

Duan Shubai raised his head and stared at Zhang Changle intently, expressing that he was listening attentively.

Zhang Changle stopped smiling, straightened his words and said, "Haha, general, do you know that many of the bandits caught these days are under Cai Yecheng's subordinates, and they still took the initiative to invite Ying to harass the villagers and go to various villages to show their knives." I surrendered, and made the aunts and uncles in the village think that I was so brave, and scared a group of tall and big-eared men so that they dare not move."

"I didn't know until they were sent to our Xinyang City for interrogation that they were all Cai Yecheng. Cai Yecheng's subordinates are dissatisfied with Cai Yecheng and Qi Kang's nest of tigers, snakes and rats. Qi Kanghu and the pirates are inextricably linked. Cai Yecheng's subordinates were originally poor farmers and had a deep grudge against the pirates. How can they coexist peacefully with Qi Kanghu and others? I heard that we The captives who don't insult here are just locked up to raise ducks, pigs, and farms."

"These people think, instead of continuing to follow the gangster's deeds, it's better to do farm work honestly, and wait a few years to live with their wives and children. day."

"Given a choice, not everyone wants to be evil."