Chapter 172

"Yes, yes... this one, the young man in white was there last time..." The shopkeeper who led the way was trembling and spoke carefully, for fear that he might make a mistake and delay the important event of the nobleman.

Duan Shaorong nodded, waved his hand, and asked the guards to take the store down and attach the money.

He was the only one left in the room. Duan Shaorong was holding an unopened jar of wine in his hand. The wine jar in his hand was not big, not as big as his palm.

He took a few steps forward, put the jar on the table of the Eight Immortals, then turned around and walked to the window facing the street.

Opening the bamboo curtain, you can see the scenery on both sides of the street, the passers-by, the wicker swaying in the wind, and the stone bridge farther away. Duan Shaorong remembers that when he passed the stone bridge, there was a lotus under the bridge. Ye Qinglian, the wind is mixed with the fragrance of lotus.

It seems that standing here, you can also smell the elegant smell.

like him.

Duan Shaorong was leaning against the window sill, his figure was tall and straight, his legs were straight, his lean muscles were restrained under the black sleeves of his robe, even if he was just lazily leaning there, he still looked like a sharpened knife. blood knife.

Holding his chin in his hand, looking at the road he had walked, Duan Shaorong mused in his heart, why did he choose to be here?

The scenery is just right? Is the tea here delicious? Desserts are more delicious...

it's unlikely...

he scratched his head and thought for a while but there was no result. Duan Shaorong laughed at himself that he was really idle and flustered, and would actually spend time thinking about such boring things.

However, Duan Shaorong suddenly caught a glimpse of a slightly old wooden building out of the corner of his eye, and there was a click in his mind, and countless memories flooded his heart.

He still remembered this wooden building. If he remembered correctly, there was a word "Rong" carved on it by himself under the red pillar on the left side of the wooden building.

At that time, when he was young, he dragged a silver spear taller than his head, and held Ruozheng's hand, running on the street clangingly. There was a crisp sound all the way.

Ruozheng said it was better than the sound of a bell.

When he was a child, he was really a badass, arrogant and showing off. The gun was too heavy, and he couldn't swing it very neatly. In order not to lose face, he had to perform a "carving on the tip of the gun" for Zheng'er... To

be honest, it was also true. Nothing to be proud of, at that time... His handwriting was ugly.

Recalling this, Duan Shaorong felt a little hot, and an inexplicable embarrassment and embarrassment came to his mind, but strangely, the corners of his mouth couldn't stop rising.

He shook his head, flicking his long hair in a high bun, trying to get these emotions out of his mind.

These memories that should have been yellowed and buried in the depths of memory were surprisingly clear... Duan Shaorong can even clearly recall Ruozheng's smile when he looked up at him.

There are two small pear dimples, and there is a small light in the eyes, flickering, more beautiful than the stars in the night sky.

Duan Shaorong couldn't help showing a smile.

He said the name in the back of his mind.

levy.

He couldn't help taking out the old sachet from his bosom, the lilac-colored sachet, a little white, no matter how good its brocade was, it couldn't resist the traces of time.

There was a mighty tiger embroidered on the sachet, but it was missing eyes and its legs were not very flexible. The person who embroidered this tiger was really poor at embroidery.

Sun Ruozheng learned how to make a sachet from his mother, and it was the first thing he made. After it was done, he happily placed it in front of his eyes like offering a treasure.

It's just that the boy with eyes above the top of the head couldn't care less about such a crappy thing. Looking at the other's hand that had been pricked by a needle, he frowned and said in disgust, "Don't play with these things, it's so ugly. I don't want it... isn't there an embroiderer? I need you to play with needlework..."

Sun Ruozheng finally walked away with red eyes and lost, and threw the sachet he didn't want into the pond.

Zheng'er, who always had a good temper in front of him, was angry with him for the first time.

The two fought coldly for three days.

Later, they reconciled, but Sun Ruozheng never took the needle and thread again.

Duan Shaorong didn't tell the other party either, he secretly went to the pond to pick up the sachet.

When I left that year, I also took it with me. In the blink of an eye, ten years have passed.

This tiger sachet with missing eyes followed him through thousands of mountains and rivers, through grasslands and deserts, from Lingnan to Mobei, from Bashui to Yuanhai, countless days and nights passed by, the one with the sachet He also changed from a lonely and arrogant boy in the capital to a man with blood on his hands and tens of thousands of feet on his feet.

Brother Shaorong, will you marry me in the future?

When he was young, Sun Ruozheng always asked him this question tirelessly.

Many years later, when Duan Shaorong was lying alone under the night and looking at the moon, he also wanted to ask countless times in his heart:

Zheng'er, are you still willing to marry that man?

Duan Shaorong held the sachet in a daze for a long time, then he came back to his senses and smiled slightly.

Go back to the table of the Eight Immortals.

On the table is a pot of peach blossom wine he brought.

This peach blossom wine is very precious, it was sent to him by someone sent by Sun Ruozheng, and it was brewed by collecting morning dew and falling flowers by himself. After Duan Shaorong received it, he offered this jar of peach blossom wine as a treasure all day long.

He hugged the jar, imagining how delicious the wine and wine in it were, so greedy that it was its shadow in his dreams.

For such a good wine, one must choose one of the most important days to bathe, burn incense and pray to the gods before drinking it. Only in this way can it be worthy of Zheng'er's heart.

This day is not right, that time is not good... Picky and picky, in the end, Duan Shaorong brought back the jar of wine intact.

His fingers gently undid the red string.

Unseal the wine.

The clear and intoxicating aroma of wine overflows, and people are already drunk before drinking the wine.

Duan Shaorong accidentally discovered that on the yellow paper that sealed the wine, there was a line of familiar small and elegant characters. After reading it carefully, it was a poem: "

Spring comes and March is sent by the fragrant wind, and it is the flower slave who greets the king."

"Ask Junan..." He muttered these three words.

Because of Duan Shaorong's coming and going, Sun Ruozheng was in a bad mood, so he ate some food casually, played a game of throwing pots with his little nephew, and then returned to his room.

"Young master, your highness, the prince..."

Sun Ruozheng threw the book in his hand, his heart skipped a beat, and he was angry and angry: "What happened to him?"

Luo Ying secretly looked up at him, with a smile in her eyes, "Young master, your highness Someone sent a lot of things, all for the young master."

Luoying looked outside and winked, "Hurry up, bring the things up."

The people outside carefully carried in a red coral tree about four or five feet high, brilliant and colorful, rare in the world, besides the coral, there was also a long pavilion phoenix tree. There are countless precious objects such as Weiqin and pearl agate jewelry.

Sun Ruozheng stroked the coral tree, thinking that he had written in a letter that he had never seen a four-foot-high coral in his life, but... he kept it in his heart and found this thing for him.

Such a tall coral is a spiritual creature that takes nearly a thousand years to grow.

"My lord, besides these, there is another painting... The people at the crown prince's side, I told you that you must open it yourself."

Sun Ruozheng took the scroll of painting, with infinite curiosity in his heart, he opened it lightly ——Just

glanced at it, shook his hand, and threw the scroll of painting to the ground.

Luo Ying quickly picked up the painting, "Master, what's the matter?"

Sun Ruozheng's head was rumbled, and his cheeks became hot, the painting... the painting on it was the street of that day, the green willow and stone bridge Tall buildings... and the opened curtains, and that unpainted figure by the window...

he knows!

He knew it was him who stood there that day, and he saw him!

Luoying took a look at the painting and smiled: "Young Master, His Royal Highness knows that it was you, Young Master that day."

Sun Ruozheng's expression turned blue, and his expression was uncertain.

"Young master, why are you not happy?"

"This... how happy you are, this is against a gentleman, and being secretly peeping and doing things was... discovered by others, and it is disgusting for no reason."

Luoying's eyes rolled, "My lord, why does His Royal Highness hate you? Look at that red coral plant and the box of small items that you like, it shows that His Highness always cares about you..."

"If he lives I'm so angry with you, why did you send these things here today."

Sun Ruozheng: "..."

But why didn't he come to see him in person?

Sun Ruozheng panicked, and suddenly remembered his outfit that day. He saw him, but that day, he was dressed in white, not only looked haggard, but also acted sneakily...

"I like beauties the most. Fulang."

"Then I..."

"You can barely get by in this way, but you must not become disabled. If you grow up and become ugly, I don't want you."