Chapter 95

Duan Shubai drank more than a dozen jars of wine by himself, and he was satisfied.

After the banquet was over, he returned to the room with a wine jar. When he was about to enter the room, Duan Shubai thought for a while with his head full of wine, and hid the wine jar by the door. When he was about to get up, his movements After a while, he picked up the wine jar again, drank it all in one breath, then clapped his hands in satisfaction, and kicked the round wine jar away from the ground.

The wine jar rolled and rolled to a distant pillar and stopped.

The lights in the room were all extinguished, Xiao Yuhe left the door for him, Duan Shubai tiptoedly opened the door to enter, and then he went in, Xiao Yuhe who was lying on the bed lit the lamp and got up, wearing obscene clothes, with bare feet Let's light some candles.

"Yuhe, you haven't slept yet."

"I can't sleep, I'll wait for you."

Duan Shubai walked into the room and sat down at the table. He poured a cup of tea, Duan Shubai took the teacup in his hand, looked at the tea in the candlelight, and suddenly joked: "You won't pour me sober soup, right?"

Duan Shubai recalled drinking The bowl of hangover soup that went down was also handed over by Xiao Yuhe so calmly, and now recalling it is still a little creepy, and I feel sorry for it.

But he snickered in his heart, Xiao Yuhe dared to cheat him like that at the beginning because the two of them hadn't talked about their relationship yet, but now he is his own good husband, he loves and cares about her husband the most, how could he be willing to use that sourness Baji's hangover soup came to greet him.

Duan Shubai smiled sweetly, opened the teacup and took a breath, the tea was still warm.

Wearing a thick fur cloak, Xiao Yuhe looked at Duan Shubai under the candlelight with his chin propped on his hands. The more he looked at the "beauty" under the lamp, the more interesting he looked. His husband was indeed very handsome, and he was the most outstanding among a group of soldiers. The most heroic, the most attractive to his young master Xiao's eyes.

Hearing Duan Shubai's words, he blinked his pretty fox eyes, smiled lightly, and said a calm word with his ruddy lips, "It's hangover soup, haven't you smelled it?"

Duan Shubai: "???"

Duan Shubai paused, almost choking on his own spit.

You really can't be too confident.

The corner of Duan Shubai's mouth twitched: "I really have to thank you for reminding my husband."

Xiao Yuhe nodded with a gentle smile, staring at him with a pair of watery eyes, as if waiting for him to drink the hangover soup. drink it.

Facing those eyes, Duan Shubai looked at the swaying water in the teacup, closed his eyes, gulped down like a strong man, opened his eyes again, pulled the chair across to Xiao Yu and the two of them, eye to eye , nose to nose, Xiao Yu and the smile on the corners of his mouth were blocked directly before he could pop out.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

" After taking a big gulp, he kept everything in his mouth and didn't swallow it, and now he poured half of it into Xiao Yuhe's mouth.

Extreme joy begets sorrow!

Xiao Yuhe dipped his chopsticks into the sober soup and tasted it, but now he swallowed half of it, the sour taste hit his nose, and his tongue didn't seem to be his own.

Duan Shubai didn't feel well either, Xiao Yuhe didn't know how to make this soup, it tasted exactly like boiled white vinegar, it was deadly.

After the two separated.

A pair of fox eyes, a pair of phoenix eyes, tears were forced out of both eyes.

If someone who didn't know saw the appearance of the two of them at this time, they would think it was the little lover who was reluctant to say goodbye, holding hands and looking at each other with tears in his eyes, reluctant to part.

"Cough cough—cough." Xiao Yuhe was so choked that he couldn't speak.

Duan Shubai couldn't help being happy when he saw Xiao Yuhe's bright eyes, especially those red and tender lips that had been bitten, making people unable to resist bullying him again.

Just do what he said, Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Yuhe into his arms, gnawed his lips and tongue, and swept the remaining soup in his mouth into his own mouth, let alone, between the warm tongue bed After walking around for a while, the originally unacceptable smell of white vinegar has become as sweet as willow nectar.

"If your hangover soup is boiled like this in the future, this general is not unacceptable."

"Just dream." After Xiao Yu finished talking, he took out a handkerchief to wipe his tears, and then wiped it for Duan Shubai, Seeing the tears in a certain man's eyes, Xiao Yuhe was still angry in his heart, and now he was happy.

"Husband, you are the same as Tuantuan, you have lost the golden beans."

Duan Shu laughed in vain, "Our Tuantuan is a master who only makes thunder but never rains." He pinched Xiao Yuhe's chin, sighed and pretended to be pitiful. : "You are a little enemy, all the tears in this life are shed for you."

"Isn't it just this time, I just saw your tears today, but I have cried several times in front of you, I find Who cares."

Duan Shubai hurriedly hugged his beloved little husband into his arms and coaxed Shun Mao, purring like a kitten, Xiao Yuhe lazily yawned in his arms, "The table I have prepared some side dishes for you to hangover, just eat a little, so as not to get a headache when you wake up tomorrow morning."

Duan Shubai responded with a smile, and the two chatted one after another.

Xiao Yuhe recalled what he had heard during the dinner before, and couldn't help asking curiously: "Husband, that Nie Kun in the north asked someone to arrange you in such a way to ruin your reputation, do you just let him talk nonsense?"

Xiao Yu He also heard that there were scholars making trouble at the city gate a few days ago, and Xiao Yuhe was full of anger when he heard the words that slandered his husband. From his point of view, this group of people should be taught a good lesson and driven to Rongzhou It's cheap for them.

The chief culprit of this group of scholars' troubles was Nie Kun from Rongzhou, who asked someone to make irresponsible remarks and ruin his husband's reputation. From the mouths of the men who came from Rongzhou, Nie Kun also let people rumor that his family The husband is extremely vicious, not only lawless, he doesn't take the monarch seriously, that bitch loves to drink, and often uses the heart and liver of young children as a side dish - even the wine he drinks is brewed with human blood. A jar of wine will kill a person.

The wine Duan Shubai drank was obviously brewed by him, Xiao Yuhe didn't have the ability to brew wine with blood.

Duan Shubai ate the mung bean snack in his hand, but he didn't have time to answer. This mung bean cake must have been made by Xiao Yuhe himself. It was sweet but not greasy. The steamed mung bean paste had a delicate rustling feeling, which was most in line with his preference. At the previous banquet, Xiao Yu and the chef had prepared a lot of dishes and wanted to serve them on the table. Duan Shu saw it with a sharp eye, and asked someone to remove it in advance, and only put it on his table.

Duan Shubai has selfish intentions, he doesn't want other people to eat the food cooked by his beloved Yuhe himself.

Seeing that he didn't reply to his words, Xiao Yuhe was dissatisfied, and kicked him: "Why don't you talk, forget the air you used to teach your wife in the house before? Why don't you dare to bring rumors about you when others spread rumors about you?" Bing to curb the source of rumors, aren't you very good?"

"Pretend to be a wolf with a big tail in front of me, but become a persimmon to others?"

"You still say that I am a doormat, and I think you will also become a doormat. gone."

Xiao Yuhe talked more and more vigorously. He still remembered the feud with the stick that day. Although he believed that his husband had a strategy to deal with it and would never suffer, it did not prevent him from gaining a few words of prestige in his mouth at this time, saying Some words come out a few breaths.

The more he and Duan Shubai quarreled, the happier they became, and no one was angry with the other.

Duan Shubai snorted and grabbed his ankle, "I found that you little fox has learned to choke people more and more."

Xiao Yuhe acted cutely, and said solemnly: "Of course, what my husband said, Yuhe memorizes every sentence, and is always alert."

"You." Duan Shubai pointed helplessly at his forehead, and the bright red cinnabar mole became more and more charming under the candlelight, making Xiao Yuhe's handsome The face is more profound and coquettish.

"Who said that your husband is going to be a doormat? Don't worry, if the enemy enters me a foot, I will pay him back."

Xiao Yuhe looked at him with his arms in his arms, raised his eyebrows, "How do you pay back?"

Duan Shubai looked at him with a smile, also raised his eyebrows, and took out something from his chest pocket, which was a few pages of black and white paper. Xiao Yuhe took the large sheets of paper and asked curiously: "What is this? What is it? The proclamation you wrote? You want to paste it at the gate of the city to expose Nie Kun's evil deeds?"

"What is written on it? Sizhou Lianbao?"

"What the hell is this? Nie Kun imprisoned the emperor... Forcibly forced to make a will... This is really daring to write, let me look at the middle, this row of small print people has a headache, and there is Xinyangcheng West Street Printing Factory recruiting long-term workers in the middle... The signature dish of Zuiyanglou in Yangcheng is the best in the world Absolutely, welcome to come and taste it. From the first day to the fifteenth day of the new year, there is a 10% discount. What the hell is this, and how messed up it is." Xiao Yuhe was puzzled by this strange manuscript, which looked like a call to arms and didn't look like it. The big and wide ones are printed with letters and pictures layered together. Is it a legal notice?

Which company's legal announcement will promote which signature dish is the best in the world...

Duan Shubai explained to him, "This is called a newspaper."

"Newspaper?"

"Well, in addition to this four-state joint newspaper, there is also this Yangbao, which are all newspapers that we will publish in the future, some sensational events Record it on it, let the common people look at it happily and understand the situation in several big states."

Duan Shubai had already prepared to publish a newspaper, and Nie Kun controlled the public opinion and found a bunch of literati to criticize him and brag about his achievements He, Nie Kun, blows it around, and it only affects a few poor literati.

And he publishes a large number of newspapers, and I will brag about your achievements. This is the same as the news broadcast. The hearts of the common people are drawn here.

He recently built schools in four state universities to popularize education and teach the common people to know some basic characters-of course, this will take a long time to bear fruit.

If his newspaper wants to sell and expand its influence, it depends on the group of storytellers he cultivated early on, and they will also work part-time as newspaper readers in the future!