Chapter 13 Struggling

"You wash?" Xiao Yuhe smiled, tilting his head to look at him, like an innocent little fox.

Duan Shubai nodded violently, a bright smile appeared on his handsome face, like a big dog begging for his master's affection.

"Don't." After laughing, Xiao Yuhe immediately turned cold and disgusted and said, "You can't wash clean, I don't want you, go away." Thinking that this person will sleep with him in the future, Xiao Yuhe said Can't stand him being so messy.

The smile on Duan Shubai's face froze, but he persisted and said: "My hands are strong, don't worry, this time I will definitely wash them very clean, you can supervise from the side—"

Xiao Yuhe completely ignored him: "You blocked me, go away."

Duan Shubai still wanted to struggle: "I..."

"Go—"

"You..."

"Open—"

Xiao Yuhe hit his clothes with a stick, splashing Duan Shubai's face was watered, Duan Shubai wiped his face, had no choice but to go back in despair, carrying a broom into the small wooden building with a sigh, he was glad in his heart that the soldiers had a holiday in the afternoon, and took advantage of the free time to clean up the wooden building In a moment, young master Jiao is welcome to officially move in, and the life of wandering in the past is gone forever.

Duan Shubai swept a cup of tea and cleaned up the hall. Suddenly someone pushed the door in. Zhang Changle squeezed in through the crack of the door. Seeing Duan Shubai approaching with a shy face, Duan Shubai was carefree with the broom on his hip Look at him: "What's the matter?"

Zhang Changle smiled: "The things Madam brought are still outside, should someone move them in and store them now?"

Duan Shubai twitched his mouth: "Temporarily put them in the small room on the first floor. Let's go."

Zhang Changle waved at the door, and several strong young men entered the door carrying things.

"By the way, Ma'am just told Brother Qiuran to come over and say that he has to go back to Yangcheng to get some things. I've sent people to hurry up and make sure to deliver them quickly."

Duan Shubai saw Zhang Changle's attentive face. , rolled his eyes angrily, he squinted his eyes, and sighed: "Anything Yuhe wants, he should be answered."

Zhang Changle rubbed his hands together, and came closer: "General, do you want us soldiers?" A few people also helped to clean up, did Madam Cai get angry just now—"

Before he could finish speaking, Duan Shubai put his foot on his buttocks, saying "not only do you want to see the fun, but you also want to bring a group of people along" The unscrupulous lieutenant who came to see his excitement rushed out of the door, and said with a cold face: "You can't clean up, don't want you, get out!"

Zhang Changle still wanted to struggle: "General..."

"Get out—"

"Jun... "

Open—"

History is always surprisingly similar.

With a sullen face, Duan Shu finished sweeping the first and second floors silently, fetched water with a wooden bucket, and planned to wipe it up and down again with a rag. Bo Dongxi came over, and the small room was quickly filled. Duan Shubai looked at the parcel box like a hill, and sighed in his heart: It really is Young Master Jiao, with so many things.

Unlike him, he just lives with his bag.

What made Duan Shubai even more amazed was that the soldiers carried them into a large round bathtub that could accommodate two or three people. He was amazed around the wooden barrel and asked someone to move to the bathroom on the first floor. Fortunately, he was on the first floor. , A large bathroom was set up from the beginning, and the water diversion device was installed in advance, enough for the clean young master Jiao to toss around.

Xiao Yuhe and Qiuran hung two basins of washed clothes on the clothes rail. The wind swayed the hem of the clothes, and his black waist-length hair flew up, and the jade in the hair radiated a round light. The pieces of clothes that had been hung up to dry were still dripping with water in the sun, forming patches of water stains.

The surrounding hillsides are continuous, and the past is full of greenery, which makes people feel refreshed and happy. The sun is not too hot when it hits the body, and the leisurely breeze carries the fragrance of green grass.

He beat his waist, and Qiu Ran came up to him and whispered to him, "It's been delivered."

Xiao Yu and the two exchanged a look of "you know and I know", and they returned to the wooden building together. Duan Shubai

was cleaning the window. Seeing the two of them came back, he threw the rag aside and said like a treasure: "Look, the house has been cleaned."

Blowing in from the outside forms convection with the other side, and the room is filled with a fresh woody aroma. Compared with before, there is a huge gap.

However, the living room was empty, without even a decent piece of furniture, just a broken table and a rotten bench.

Like an officer inspecting soldiers, Xiao Yuhe looked around and nodded thoughtfully. Duan Shubai had a smile on his face, seeing Xiao Yuhe's appearance, the smile on his face deepened.

Finally... it's over.

"It's okay, I have to clean it up later, but now—" Xiao Yuhe cast his gaze on Duan Shubai.

The smile on Duan Shubai's face paused, why did he suddenly feel a little hairy on his back, "How is it now?"

Xiao Yuhe gave Qiuran a look, and rolled up his sleeves, the smile on Duan Shubai's face was replaced by panic, and he couldn't help taking three steps back: "What do you want!!!??? Don't take off my clothes!!! Hey, be reasonable, don't take it off, don't take it off, save me some face, okay, I'll go by myself - Boss, I call you big brother, don't take it off, I'll do it myself! "

Well—let's discuss whether I can wash it myself." There

was no negotiation, a bucket of water poured down from the top of Duan Shubai's head, Duan Shubai wiped away the water droplets on his face with both hands, The wet hair stuck to the handsome angular face, and there were crystal drops of water on the black and shiny eyelashes. He spit out a mouthful of water like a fountain, and raised his hand to remove the wet hair that blocked his eyes.

It never occurred to him that he would be the first survivor of the large tub carried in by the two of them.

With only a pair of trousers left on his body, Xiao Yu and the two pushed him into the bathtub like a duck, and the bucket of water poured down. The water level in the bathtub was getting higher and higher. In the bathtub, Xiao Yuhe was really unreasonable, but he himself was also unreasonable. If it wasn't for Duan Shubai's embarrassment and the fact that he hadn't cultivated to the highest level of shamelessness, he would have done it directly.

Looking at the charming young man in front of him through the water vapor, no matter how high the force value is, he can't hit him.

Duan Shubai was leaning against the bathtub like a dead fish, Xiao Yuhe behind him was washing and combing his hair, Duan Shubai felt that the other party's technique was practiced, maybe he often washed pet dogs at home, his slender and delicate Duan Shubai let out a faint sigh as his fingers ran on the skin. If he couldn't resist, he could only bear it obediently.

After washing a bucket of water and replacing it with a new one, Xiao Yuhe took a flower basket and poured red and tender petals on Duan Shubai like salt, and Duan Shubai, who was like a dead fish, came back to life, and argued with reason: "Hey, hey, It's too much, I'm an old man, what kind of flower bath do you want to smoke me to death??"

Thinking of himself smelling like flowers, Duan Shubai looked disgusted, and he would rather roll in mud.

Xiao Yuhe snorted coldly: "You deserve it."

Duan Shubai fished out the petals from the water and threw them out. Xiao Yuhe didn't get angry and didn't stop him. I scatter fast.

Duan Shubai threw a few bouquets of flowers and gave up. He felt that the appearance of himself and Xiao Yu was different from two four or five-year-old children throwing mud at each other. If this stalemate continued, how long would he take this bath?

After taking the petal bath, Duan Shubai gave Xiao Yuhe a look: Are you satisfied?

Xiao Yuhe smiled brilliantly and took out the ultimate weapon, Duan Shubai's face changed drastically.

When Xiao Yuhe tried to smear Baihua Snow Cream Fragrance on his hard muscles, Duan Shubai finally couldn't stand it any longer. With his face covered in clothes and his feet smeared with oil, he ran out of the wooden house as if fleeing. The warm wind outside As soon as he blew, the scent of flowers rose from Xun's body, Duan Shubai sneezed several times, he thought to himself: This pretty fox really knows how to disgust him.

Looking at the figure of Duan Shubai fleeing in embarrassment, Xiao Yuhe, who stayed where he was, leaned on the barrel and couldn't help laughing. Put away the ultimate weapon, but suddenly accidentally smelled the scent from the ultimate weapon, and I was also sneezed several times by the extremely strong aroma.

The two rubbed their noses at the same time.

Duan Shubai knew that Mulou could not go back for the time being, so he walked quickly to the temporary office and asked Zhang Changle and the four team leaders to hold a temporary meeting.

Duan Shubai was sitting in the main seat drinking tea and waiting for others. Five people arrived one after another, sitting on the left and right sides respectively. The group all drank too much wine at noon and took a nap and were called over for a meeting. Zhi Yong Jun drank too much at noon, his face was still blush at this time, and he had a fight with the monkey's buttocks. Duan Shubai smelled the smell of wine on their bodies, and thought about the fragrance of flowers on his body, feeling a little envious.

Fortunately, the strong smell of wine in this room covered his smell, otherwise he would be really ashamed, Duan Shubai thought so happily. Before coming, he purposely stood in the wind for a long time, and he felt that he came after the fragrance on his body dissipated. However, he forgot that people's sense of smell is blunt. Out.

So he didn't know - the smell on his body was scary, the squad leaders just looked at his stinky and serious expression and dared not speak, but in fact they were muttering in their hearts, the only bold Zhang Changle was still attached to him I have warned twice, but now I am still silent. In such a situation, amidst the fragrance of flowers and wine, the temporary meeting began.

Duan Shubai asked, "Where's the group of people who made trouble in the morning?"

Wang Wu, the captain of the small team, smiled: "General, you don't know that the two of you were like killing your father and enemy in the morning, but now they are like brothers. Thank you, the relationship between us men was originally created."

Duan Shubai nodded.

"The reception at noon today was indeed well organized. I can see that the feelings between the brothers have improved a lot."

Duan Shubai said with a smile: "No big things happened after I left, right?" The

five shook their heads , replied in unison: "No, no."

Zhang Changle added: "Everyone drinks and eats, it's good." The

four team leaders nodded frantically.

Apart from gathering people to gossip about the general and his wife, taking turns peeping at his wife in a row, and whether the general who is not stingy with gambling will be kicked out of the wooden building by the wife of everyone's son-in-law, there is really nothing else happening.

Duan Shubai said sadly: "I thought I could drink 300 cups with all the soldiers this afternoon, but I didn't expect such an accident. It's really a pity."

The five big men nodded wildly: "Yes, yes."

Duan Shubai always felt that something was wrong.