Chapter 88 Playing with Fire

Duan Shubai laughed, and patted Xiao Yuhe's head through the quilt. After stroking, he turned around and left with big strides. Xiao Yuhe in the quilt heard his footsteps getting farther and farther away, and couldn't help popping out his head with red eyes. Come, and shouted: "Hey! Are you really leaving?" After

hitting him, it's fine, but you didn't coax him, accompany him, and you really walked away? asshole.

"Didn't you tell me to get lost?" Duan Shubai turned around and pointed to his nose.

Xiao Yuhe said angrily: "Then I'll call you here now, I want you to accompany me."

Duan Shubai shook his head helplessly, walked back, sat on the ground beside the bed, lying on the bed with him. Xiao Yu and Xiao Yu, who had only one head exposed on the bed, looked at each other, combed his upturned hair for him, and pointed to his eyes, "Look carefully, I haven't closed my eyes since you passed out. Red blood, can you just let your husband find a place to sleep well?"

Xiao Yuhe looked into his eyes for a moment, saw the cobweb-covered blood in his eyes, and the exhaustion that could not be concealed on his face. blame yourself.

He wrapped the quilt tightly around his body, like a huge silkworm baby, and moved his legs and feet inside, accidentally touched the wound on his buttocks and gasped, finally vacating the position of the boss. He pointed at the open space on the bed with his small pointed chin, and said with his eyes narrowed in distaste: "This is our room, and the bed is also our bed. If you don't go to bed and rest, where do you want to go?"

Hearing this, Duan Shu Bai laughed lightly, and joked, "I haven't showered for two or three days, and—" He leaned over and touched Xiao Yuhe's cheek with his chin.

Xiao Yuhe pushed him away in disgust, "There is stubble, it pricks people."

Duan Shubai smiled and said, "Can you let me go now?"

"No." Xiao Yuhe curled his lips, "I don't dislike you, I hugged you just now... You are still not a man, if you are told to come up, come up."

Duan Shubai was dissatisfied, and stretched out his hand to grab Xiao Yuhe's face, warning and threatened: "You actually dare to suspect that your husband is not a man, when you recover..."

Xiao Yuhe squinted his eyes, stretched out a hand and pointed behind Duan Shubai, and said contemptuously: " I wondered what was wrong? Who told you to hit me with that little 'thin stick' just now, hum."

Duan Shubai: "..."

His husband is also very good at talking dirty.

"You're still reasonable." Duan Shubai took a deep breath, climbed onto the bed, and lay side by side with Xiao Yuhe, staring at the silkworm baby in front of him with a pair of phoenix eyes. He came over, and the two of them were lying under the same blanket. He hugged the thin and lonely Bai Shoushou, and ran his big hand down his back, threatening again: "Next time, hit you with a 'thick' stick."

" Don't touch, hiss, I'm in pain, let go." Xiao Yuhe struggled.

Duan Shubai stopped when he touched his tailbone, "Don't move around, let me let you go."

Xiao Yuhe raised his hand to cover his eyes, and urged: "Didn't you say you want to sleep, hurry up Close your eyes, don't open them, don't talk."

"Okay, then I'll sleep, you sleep with me."

"Yeah."

Xiao Yuhe let go of his hands with a sweet smile, and saw Duan Shubai closed his eyes After a while, his breathing became steady, Xiao Yuhe propped his chin with his hand, looked at his slightly rough sleeping face with a smile for a long time, raised his body, and kissed his cheek like a dragonfly skimming water, Then he stuck it to Duan Shubai's shoulder, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The room was quiet for a while, Duan Shubai opened his eyes, took the sleeping person beside him into his arms, closed his eyes again, and fell asleep completely.

Half an hour later, Xiao Yuhe opened his eyes first and woke up. He had been in a coma for two or three days, but he really didn't feel much sleepy. After a short sleep, he woke up refreshed again.

After applying medicine to the wound on the buttocks, as long as you don't move around and don't involve the wound, you won't feel any pain.

He rolled his eyes, looked at Duan Shubai's peaceful sleeping face, smiled silently in his heart, and came up with an idea, Xiao Yuhe tiptoedly escaped from Duan Shubai's embrace with great effort.

He patted himself on the chest, but luckily, he didn't wake anyone up.

Xiao Yuhe supported his lower back, stood up on the bed, lifted his feet over Duan Shubai's body, got out of the bed, and stepped on the ground barefoot. During the whole process, he forcibly covered his mouth, tears came out of his eyes, He let out a slight cry of pain: "Um...it hurts."

He turned his head and carefully glanced at the bed, but it was okay, he didn't wake up.

Then his eyes changed to complaining, looking at Duan Shubai's back, he cursed again in his heart while clutching his buttocks which were less painful.

"Bastard!"

While cursing in his heart, he took out two pairs of rabbit fur socks and put them on for himself, and wrapped them in a large fox fur cloak. After they were fully equipped, Xiao Yu and he were going to "destroy corpses and wipe out traces".

Walking to the red case, picking up the thin red stick, Xiao Yu said inwardly, "I still want to make it a family heirloom, so I'll burn it today."

He turned his head to look at someone's back: Wait until you wake up and be dumbfounded.

He groaned softly with his hips in his hands, and then walked forward with his hands on his buttocks.

There was still a charcoal fire burning in the room, so he went to add new charcoal. Xiao Yuhe didn't know how to burn the charcoal fire, so he just picked up a few pieces of charcoal and threw them down, and impatiently put the red stick in his hand into it to burn.

The thin stick was painted with red paint, and after burning for half a day, it failed to burn. Xiao Yuhe pulled out the stick end to have a look, and died of anger.

Needing to find some paper or something to burn, Xiao Yuhe scanned the room for a while, and saw a few stacks of paper randomly stacked on the shelf over there, he limped over with a stick, grabbed a handful look up.

It was a Buddhist scripture. Xiao Yuhe was stunned on the spot, his cheeks flushed. Could it be...

a closer look, the handwriting was flamboyant and frivolous. It was definitely not written by him, Xiao Yuhe.

The handwriting was so obvious, Xiao Yuhe turned his head and looked at the bed through the curtain, it was written by someone.

Xiao Yuhe was secretly delighted, he obviously cared about him very much, he must be very happy when he woke up, and he pretended to be serious in front of him, taught him with a straight face, and spanked his ass, hum.

He carefully held the white paper full of words in his arms. Compared with the broken stick, this thing is almost used as a family heirloom. Xiao Yuhe smiled and whispered: "You care about me so much, you dare to hit me."

See For the sake of his sincerity and hard work, I can barely forgive him.

But you must not keep this stick in your hand! ! ! ! !

Xiao Yuhe carefully piled up the Buddhist scriptures copied by Duan Shubai, and put them together with the ones he copied. He opened the hidden compartment, and the contents inside were obviously turned over. Remembering that the other party had read the things he wrote, Xiao Yu He blushed with embarrassment in his heart.

Xiao Yuhe angrily picked up the stick and the white paper that hadn't been written on, and took a pot of wine that Duan Shubai liked. If you dare to peek at my things, pour your wine.

Squatting in front of the charcoal fire, Xiao Yuhe squatted down and arranged the paper, wine and sticks, thinking to himself, should he burn the paper first or pour some wine first?

Or break the stick first?

Xiao Yuhe broke the stick with all his strength. Although the stick was thin, it was not something a skinny young man like him who had just recovered from a serious illness could break.

Or just burn it and dip it in some wine.

Xiao Yuhe poured the wine on the stick, when a deep voice suddenly came from behind him: "What are you doing?"

Xiao Yuhe was startled, turned his head quickly, stood and hid the stick behind him, "What are you doing up? , didn't you say you want to rest?"

Duan Shubai sat on the bed, supported the bed with his hands and looked at him with a smile: "I think you seem to be burning something?"

Xiao Yuhe shook his head, smiled and said: "I just woke up and felt It's a bit cold, let's add some charcoal."

"Really?" Duan Shubai smiled, "I thought you were going to burn paper and pour wine for our family heirloom."

Xiao Yuhe narrowed his eyes, "Sure enough, you woke up a long time ago."

"If you don't wake up, you will burn our house down."

"Be good, don't play with fire."

Duan Shubai walked over and picked Xiao Yuhe up by the waist, Xiao Yuhe struggled , "You let me go, it hurts to death, you touched my wound, it hurts."

"It hurts and you still run around?" Duan Shubai patted his little butt.

With tears in the corners of Xiao Yuhe's eyes, he insisted: "Anyway, that stick can't be kept."

Duan Shubai was helpless, "You really think I want to keep it as a family heirloom? Stupid thing, don't move around, it will hurt you." After that, you can do whatever you want."

"Anyway, I can't keep it, lest you hit me with it next time."

Duan Shubai lowered his head and kissed the corner of his mouth, coaxing him: "Don't worry, I will beat you with that thick stick next time."

"But... ..." Xiao Yuhe was depressed, no matter what, he was at a loss.

"Take good care of your body, eat early and get fatter, you know?"

Xiao Yuhe was wronged and carried back to the bed. Seeing that he didn't want to sleep, Duan Shubai simply waited on his little husband, wiped his body for him, and the two of them washed together. Take a shower and change into clean clothes.

When searching and arresting people in Xinyang City a few days ago, Duan Shubai's people accidentally caught a scholar who cursed him in private.

It is said that he is wolf-hearted, wolf-minded, treasonous and rebel, rebellious officials and thieves...

Duan Shubai really did not expect that there are such people in his city - "loyal to the emperor and patriotic".