Chapter 164 Outside the island

The sun is shining brightly, the coconut trees are swaying, the gentle sea breeze sets off waves after waves, and the golden sandy beach stretches all the way along the coast without seeing the edge. .The

soft golden sand, step on it with bare feet, leaving a string of footprints. Another wave washed up on the beach, splashing a little white bead foam. A seven or eight-year-old boy was squatting on the beach, his hair was combed into a ponytail and hung neatly behind his head, and two strands of hair were left on his forehead. The hem of his clothes fell on the golden sand when he squatted down, the boy was barefoot, and a red rope jade bell was tied around his ankle.

There was a clanging sound as he moved.

With his back to the waves behind him, the young man carefully completed the movements of his hands. He built up rows of fortresses and ravines with his dexterous fingers, and stared intently at the Jinsha building in front of him with his sharp phoenix eyes.

"Brother Shaorong."

Duan Shubai held a pair of twins in each of his left and right hands, and Xiao Yuhe, who was holding an oil-paper umbrella, stood beside him. The four of them slowly came to the golden beach with the sea breeze blowing.

The little Shuang'er in his left hand is thin and small, wearing a light yellow dress, his appearance is about 70% similar to Xiao Yuhe, needless to say, it is Duan Shubai's youngest son Duan Jingyuan, who is more than five years old Xiao Jingyuan snuggled up to her father's chest obediently.

The little pair on the right hand, named Sun Ruozheng, is the fiancé of the eldest son, with two dimples on her snow-white face, ruddy cinnabar mole between her brows, bright eyes, extremely charming, looking around curiously in Duan Shubai's arms . As soon as his eyes saw the boy playing in the sand not far away, he struggled to get down to the ground.

"Uncle Duan." Sun Ruozheng turned his head to look back and forth at Duan Shubai.

Duan Shubai understood what he meant, squatted down and put him on the ground.

As soon as his feet touched the ground, Xiao Shuang'er quickly ran towards the boy with pattering steps.

Standing in front of Jinsha City, Xiao Shuang'er softly called out again: "Brother Shaorong."

The young boy playing in the sand, that is, Duan Shaorong, answered him lazily, without raising his eyelids, still focusing on himself things at hand.

"Brother Shaorong, what are you doing? Shall I help you?"

Duan Shaorong was blocked by him, frowned, and said in disgust: "Don't stand here, don't move around, don't damage my city wall."

" Brother Shaorong..."

His tone became more and more impatient, "Go away, you won't, don't delay me."

Sun Ruozheng was disappointed and wronged, "Brother Shaorong, I also want to pile sand."

Duan Shaorong didn't care about himself Hands full of sand, dragged Sun Ruozheng's sleeves directly, pulled him to a nearby place, and circled a place for him with his feet, "Here, you are here to pile your sand, don't disturb me."

Sun Ruozheng obediently Duan Shubai in the

distance saw this scene, exchanged glances with Xiao Yuhe, and said, "This kid has such a character that you can be beaten."

Duan Shubai didn't expect that when he was a child The cute eldest son Tuantuan, the older he gets, the more he hates people, his temper is smelly and hard, he looks like "I am invincible in the world", and he ran to Lanqian's barracks with a wooden stick yesterday to make trouble for no reason and injured him. Four or five soldiers were scolded by Duan Shubai.

The once gluttonous, stupid and cute little chubby pier has turned into a full-bodied and aggressive boy. Once, when he saw his eldest son's left face with "pretentious" written on his left face and "I can't help my fate" on his right face, Duan Shubai secretly wondered if his son was impaled by something strange...

But After several tests, it turned out that his son was still that little fat blob.

It's just that the fat group is not cute at all when it grows up.

After gradually understanding the truth, the irritable little guy no longer allows people to call him by his nickname, he must be called by his big name Duan Shaorong. Calling him Fat Tuan a few times, he was still aggrieved, but he didn't dare to fight with his own jade and father.

When Xiao Yuanyuan heard her elder brother request not to be called Tuantuan, he also forbade others to be called by nicknames, and wanted to call him Duan Jingyuan.

After being rejected by Duan Shaorong, Sun Ruozheng obediently played with the sand in the territory that Shaorong's elder brother encircled for him, imitating the opponent's appearance, and built a few small sandbags.

The city under Duan Shaorong's hands was built bigger and bigger, and the sprawling city wall extended to the territory he surrounded Sun Ruozheng just now. Duan Shaorong felt regretful in his heart, and he knew it would be further away for him.

Sun Ruozheng, who was squatting on the ground and kept busy, looked up to see the handsome young man, blushed, and took the other's hand to watch together, "Brother Shaorong, come and have a look."

Duan Shaorong was pulled, impatiently, "What are you looking at?" Huh?"

Sun Ruozheng's workmanship is really poor, just a few ugly sand balls, compared with the city and ravine under his hands, it is a world of difference.

Sun Ruozheng excitedly pointed to a sand group and said happily: "Brother Shaorong, how about we live in such a house after we get married?"

Although Sun Ruozheng was young, he knew that he and Duan Shaorong had a marriage contract. It was sent here for the sake of letting their childhood sweethearts and childhood sweethearts grow up.

Living in such a broken house?

Just a few small bunkers...

Duan Shaorong's dislike was beyond words, he stepped forward to level the sand ball that Sun Ruozheng had built up, and said seriously to Sun Ruozheng: "No, it's so ugly, who wants to live in such an ugly place?" The house, you want to live in it."

It's useless to keep such an ugly thing, free up the land for him to continue to build the city.

Duan Shaorong was thinking in his mind, to wipe out all the territory he had encircled for him just now, and continue to spread his city on this flat ground, leaving a ruthless back for Sun Ruozheng.

Sun Ruozheng on the side watched helplessly the new house he built with great anticipation, and was simply trampled flat by Duan Shaorong, his nose sore, his mouth deflated, and tears fell down his face.

"This shit is really..." Duan Shubai was amazed at his fat group's showmanship.

Xiao Yuhe looked faintly: "It's very similar to you."

Duan Shubai said: "I don't deserve a beating like him, Yuhe, now I'm glad that I booked a husband for him in advance, otherwise no one will like him in the future."

Xiao Yuhe covered his mouth and smiled.

Duan Shaorong, who turned his back and squatted down to continue repairing the city wall, suddenly heard the sound of whimpering behind him. He turned around and saw the little pair with red eyes dropping golden beans.

The dimples on her face were gone, only her red and swollen eyes, crying pitifully into a ball.

"What's wrong with you? Don't cry." Duan Shaorong stood up, walked to him at a loss, raised his hand to wipe his tears, but his own hands were not clean, full of sand, and rubbed his pretty face His face was full of sand.

The white and clean little Shuang'er was suddenly turned into a little clay baby with a face full of sand.

Xiao Shuang'er's crying eyes were red, and the tip of his small nose was also red. He choked up, "Brother Shaorong, will you marry me in the future?

" Dao really didn't want to marry.

"Wan, marry, oops, why do I have such a crying husband like you." Duan Shaorong patted the sand off his hands, and took out a clean small handkerchief to wipe his face again.

"Brother Shaorong..."

"Don't cry, I don't like a husband who loves to cry."

Sun Ruozheng pursed his lips aggrievedly: "But the house where we got married is gone."

Duan Shaorong: "..."

He turned his head He looked at the thing that was trampled by his own feet.

Duan Shaorong thought to himself, if it is gone, it will be gone, such an ugly thing.

But he turned his head to look at Xiao Shuang'er's teary eyes, so he sighed helplessly and said, "Okay, okay, what kind of house do you want to live in, Brother Shao Rong will build it for you."

Xiao Shuang'er stopped crying immediately, Blinking his eyes, he eagerly followed behind his brother Shaorong, and began to ask:

"I want a courtyard with flowers in it."

"I want to build a bigger one."

"Brother Shaorong, like that Same."

"That's the trench I dug."

"I want a screen like that."

...

Duan Shaorong began to work hard to build him a house, his future husband will really put his nose on his face and build it for himself Chou Shatuan was very satisfied, and the house he built for him was obviously so good, and he still had so many demands.

"Brother Shaorong, there is still something missing here."

"I want a pool in front of the court, and a flower field here."

Duan Shaorong kept busy, "I got it, I got it."

Xiao Shuang'er laughed two small dimples, and watched him work with her face in her hands.

Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Yuan'er, and Duan Jingyuan in his arms stared straight at the two brothers not far away who were playing on the beach.

Kissing his cheek, Duan Shubai asked: "Do you want to play with the two elder brothers?"

Xiao Jingyuan looked away, plunged into his father's chest, shook his head, and did not speak.

Duan Shubai gently patted his head.

His little Shuang'er was born weak, timid, and afraid of strangers. This little guy didn't speak until he was two or three years old. In front of a weak younger brother, he will also become a good-tempered older brother.

Xiao Yuhe and Qiu Ran set up a boiler for a picnic on the beach over there.

Duan Shubai hugged Duan Jingyuan and went to pick up crabs on the tidal flat to play with. In the end, Xiao Jingyuan carried a small sea urchin. He was afraid that his father would hold it because it was so precious, so he only dared to poke his little hand to touch it.

Xiao Yuhe cooked seafood porridge and fed him a bowl.

Xiao Jingyuan shook his head, he wanted to eat by himself.

Smelling the fishy smell of the sea, Xiao Yuhe covered his mouth and felt like throwing up suddenly. Duan Shubai asked him anxiously, "What's the matter?"

Xiao Yuhe shook his head with a smile, "Wait for a few more days to be sure."

Duan Shu Bai is not inexperienced, he had a guess in his heart: "You probably have another one, right?"

"Maybe."

"Hey, as a doctor, you can't give such ambiguous answers."

"Okay, then let me tell you, you're going to be a father again."

Xiao Yuhe touched his stomach, and felt it was a coincidence. He only received a letter from his uncle last month, saying that his uncle was pregnant. It turned out that it was only a month, and he had it himself.

Duan Shubai prayed in a low voice: "I hope this child will not be like a stinky ball."

"It's better to be a good boy like our Yuan'er."