Chapter 177 About Marrying a Son

Having been the emperor for more than ten years, he was already bored. Fortunately, the elder son came back in time to inherit the throne. Duan Shubai stamped the edict of abdication with a smile, and waited contentedly for his good son to succeed to the throne next month.

From now on, he is a free man.

Yesterday, Duan Shaorong yelled that he had lied to him, but Duan Shubai ruthlessly threw his face in the memorial: "Father, this is a white lie, Rong Er, you must know that no matter what the process is, the ending will never change. Well, the throne It's yours."

"Don't look at the father with such eyes, be careful that the next day the father will be seriously ill, and the prince will supervise the country..."

Duan Shaorong's eyes widened, and his tone was fierce: "If you have the ability, father, you can perform a ten-year- old for me." Sudden death in seconds."

Duan Shubai squinted his eyes: "Sudden death is impossible, and I am still the emperor, if you make me unhappy, I can abolish your crown princess, and I will take Zheng My son married someone else."

Duan Shaorong: "You are cruel..." "I think

the eldest son of the Bourne Mansion is a good-looking talent, and he is just right for Zhenger..."

Duan Shaorong: "Speak again, be careful that your son seeks to usurp the throne."

Duan Shubai Spreading his hands, he said nonchalantly, "You are welcome to usurp the throne."

...

Yawning, Duan Shubai rolled up the imperial edict and stretched his waist again. It was very good, and he will be automatically upgraded to "Supreme Emperor" next month.

If there are any regrets in life...

"Being good at being a teacher" is a rotten problem that most people have, and Duan Shubai is no exception. The two hit it off and became a teacher after retirement.

Travel around the world? I will never travel around the world in my life. In recent years, Xiao Yuhe, who has become more and more obsessed with the way of health preservation, will not allow himself to be covered in wind and frost and suffer from bumps.

As a medical master, Xiao Yuhe set a small goal for himself, to live to one hundred and two first.

As his dear husband, Duan Shubai naturally wants to follow in Fulang's footsteps and accompany him to achieve small goals.

So——

Duan Shubai rubbed the center of his brows, sighed faintly, joy gave way to sorrow, starting tomorrow, he will wake up in the morning and practice the health-preserving exercises created by his husband, and eat the health-preserving medicine carefully prepared by his husband in the morning, noon and evening ...

"I actually jumped from one cage to another..."

Opening a pot of strong wine, Duan Shubai drank three bowls. Drinking the legendary "Health Preserving Medicinal Wine"...

Just thinking about it makes me feel a strong sadness welling up in my heart.

Even the joy of abdicating the throne cannot bury the endless sorrow that is pouring in like an overwhelming mountain.

Just at this moment, someone outside the hall sent a message that Jiang Zhenchuan, Lord Jiang Hou, came to see His Majesty, and Duan Shubai announced him to come in, "Zhenchuan came just in time, come and have a few drinks with me."

Duan Shubai has always been extremely satisfied with this child , Jiang Zhenchuan is a very good man, courageous, resourceful, alert, and in the eyes of outsiders, he can't find any faults at all.

As soon as he returned to the capital, he was the object of marriage proposals by many daughters and sons in the capital.

There are already several ministers who have girls who are waiting to be married at home, and they secretly hope that Duan Shubai can marry his daughter to Jiang Zhenchuan, the upstart Marquis of the capital.

Duan Shubai is not a person who messes around with mandarin ducks, so naturally he did not interfere in his marriage at will.

However, over the years, he has already regarded the other party as his own child, and Duan Shubai really cares about his life's major events.

After drinking another bowl of wine, Duan Shubai thought in his heart: Let me ask the person he likes.

After Jiang Zhenchuan saluted with a smile, he drank a few glasses of wine with Duan Shubai.

Duan Shubai asked him with a smile: "Nowadays, many ministers in the court are expecting me to give you a marriage. Zhenchuan, whose daughter do you like?"

Jiang Zhenchuan left his seat and knelt on the ground when he heard this, " Your Majesty, I came this time to ask His Majesty for a marriage."

Duan Shu's eyes lit up, "Who do you want to marry?"

Jiang Zhenchuan raised his head and said seriously, "I want to ask to marry His Highness the Second Prince."

The smile on Duan Shubai's face froze.

This child Yuan'er was frail since he was a child. It can be said that he grew up with a lot of pets. Duan Shubai never thought that he would have a day to marry his son. Like cutting meat, I can't bear it.

Facing Jiang Zhenchuan's marriage proposal, Duan Shubai didn't say yes or no, let him kneel here, and drove him to Duan Jingyuan's bedroom.

"Father, why are you here?" Duan Jingyuan was holding the scissors, pruning the flowers and trees in the yard.

Duan Jingyuan was thin and thin, half a head shorter than Xiao Yuhe. He was dressed in snow-white clothes, and his silver belt was shining brightly in the sun.

Duan Shubai touched his nose, looking at his cute and innocent little Shuang'er, he really didn't know how to speak.

Walking to Duan Jingyuan's side, he patted his head, "Yuan'er, do you have someone you like?"

Duan Jingyuan blinked, and asked curiously: "Who do you like?"

"Hmm..." Duan Shubai paused, and quickly organized his words in his mind: "Look, your brother recently married the princess, and you, Is there anyone you like?"

Duan Jingyuan took Duan Shubai's hand, shook his head, and looked up at him sincerely: "Yuan'er has no one he likes, Father, do you hate Yuan'er? You want to marry Yuan'er. "

When he said this, Duan Jingyuan thought of the man who was recently named a prince.

But he doesn't show it.

Duan Shubai looked at his expression carefully, and suddenly smiled, "That's great, I and your father hope that our Yuan'er will be happy at his father's lap for the rest of our lives."

Duan Jingyuan smiled faintly.

"Yuan'er, do you know? Someone came to ask me to marry the second prince today. Of course I can't agree."

Duan Jingyuan felt a thump in his heart, and asked cautiously, "Who is it?"

Duan Shubai gave him a gentle look, extremely Naturally said: "It doesn't matter who you are, the important thing is that I don't want you to marry. It just so happens that Yuan'er in our family doesn't have anyone he likes, and I have already rejected him."

Duan Jingyuan's face changed, he hesitated in his heart, and couldn't help asking "Father, just tell me who it is?"

Duan Shubai smiled and pinched his face: "Want to know who it is?"

Duan Jingyuan nodded.

"Father doesn't want to tell you."

Duan Jingyuan pushed Duan Shubai's hand away, snorted lightly and said, "It doesn't matter if Father doesn't tell me, I'll ask Daddy."

Duan Shubai's heart skipped a beat all of a sudden, and he thought desolately whether his child could be... could it be... Duan Shubai's complexion turned worse and worse, remembering the family banquet when Rong Er returned last time, Duan Jingyuan quietly inquired at the banquet News from Jiang Zhenchuan.

Okay, how did these two little guys keep secret.

Actually playing tricks under his nose.

Duan Shubai's eyes were dim, and he deliberately tried to say: "The person who is asking to marry you is Jiang Zhenchuan, I don't think he is worthy of you, although Zhenchuan is an excellent child, if you like him, I am willing to marry you ..."

"It's a pity that our family Yuan'er said that there is no one you like, so forget it."

I am willing to give you a marriage...

Duan Jingyuan was anxious, grabbed Duan Shubai's sleeve, and hesitated to speak , "If Father likes him, then of course Yuan'er obeys Father."

Follow me?

Duan Shubai chuckled in his heart, let's not call himself, "I thought about it, he is ten years older than you, he is not suitable, forget it, if Yuan'er is willing to listen to the father, then the father and your father Pick a young talent for you."

"I, I... obviously not ten years older..."

Duan Shubai raised his eyebrows, "What is Yuan Er talking about?"

Duan Jingyuan's eyes turned red, "Father, you clearly know Yuan Er's thoughts, father did it on purpose."

Seeing his red eyes, Duan Shubai panicked, hugged him into his arms, and sighed, "My dear Yuaner, do you really like that person?"

Duan Jingyuan Rubbing his eyes and nodding.

That's all... children are debts.

"OK then."

"Okay then." What does it mean, Duan Jingyuan couldn't wait to raise his head, "Father, you agreed?"

Duan Shubai scratched his nose, "Since I was a child, when have I not promised you?"

"Father , you are very kind."

Duan Shubai shook his head, "It's not good at all, it's not enough if the father agrees, you go and beg you Yuhe daddy yourself."

Duan Jingyuan quickly smirked "Oh", Gu Not wanting to greet Duan Shubai beside him, he quickly went to Haiyan Palace to find Xiao Yuhe.

Duan Shubai who was left in place: "..."

He is a father who was used and then thrown away.