Chapter 32

The yelling of officers and soldiers resounded in the busy city, disturbing countless passers-by, unwilling to be troublesome and hastily left the place of right and wrong, while the good-for-nothing guests stopped to watch the excitement.

Duan Shubai's footsteps paused, and he looked along the source of the sound. Four well-dressed Jianxing guards surrounded a thin and handsome young man, and were about to arrest him and go to the prefect to punish him.

The young man was dressed in a simple Tsing Yi, with stubble on the corners of his mouth, and a jug of wine in his hand. He was surrounded by officers and soldiers, without any fear in his eyes, and took a sip of wine leisurely.

Duan Shubai saw the young man's face clearly, his eyes lit up immediately, Xiao Yuhe pulled his sleeve: "Husband, what's the matter?"

Xiao Yuhe swallowed the sugar-fried chestnuts in his mouth, his curiosity was not strong, He didn't care about the chaos in front of him, but he carefully noticed that the husband seemed to be attracted by the things on the street.

"It's okay." Duan Shubai smiled reassuringly at him, "Let's go over and have a look."

He came to Xuanzhou to dig the corner of the wall, but the corner of the wall collapsed before the shovel was dug?

Duan Shubai recognized that young man, that young man's name was Fu Qianxi, he was born in a down-and-out family in Xuanzhou, although his family was in the middle of nowhere, he was talented, bright-hearted, good at making friends, he was very famous in Xuanzhou area. Fu Qianxi was encouraged by a friend to go to the capital to join the family of Uncle Guo Qin Yuan, and Duan Shubai was also a celebrity in front of Uncle Guo's family, and had a relationship with him once.

Fu Qianxi stayed under Tan Yuan's family for more than ten days, and realized that Uncle Guo was not a good leader to follow, and then flung his sleeves back to Xuanzhou.

Making friends... Duan Shubai nodded in satisfaction.

He took Xiao Yuhe to the front and asked, "My lord officer, what did this man commit?"

The officer leading the escort looked back at him: "Who are you?"

Fu Qianxi blurted out in surprise: "General Duan?"

Apparently Fu Qianxi also recognized Duan Shubai, but he didn't have a good impression of Duan Shubai. With a gun in your hand, can you pierce the sky? It was a matter of time before he was rejected by the superiors, and he deservedly sent to Yangzhou.

When he first learned that Duan Shubai was sent to Yangzhou, Fu Qianxi laughed at him several times in private.

But thinking about it now...

Fu Qianxi thought to himself: This bastard is really lucky.

Duan Shubai originally belonged to Uncle Tan Guo's sect, but not long ago, Uncle Qin Guo was punished in Yueyang, and the rest of the party was wiped out, Duan Shubai who was far away in Yangzhou was not affected at all.

Back then, Uncle Tan put down the rebellion of the Jinlian Party, killed the eunuchs, eliminated treacherous ministers, supported the little emperor on the throne, made countless contributions, made him an official and worshiped a prince, and was at the height of his power in the court. The lineage of Uncle Guo, the Emperor and the Empress Dowager can fight together as a single rope when facing a common enemy, but when the enemy is eliminated, several forces begin to disintegrate.

The emperor and the empress dowager have lived in the deep palace for a long time, who are the closest people around them? Still a eunuch.

Why can the eunuch be in power? Because they are the most caring people around the emperor. They think about what the emperor thinks and are anxious about what the emperor wants. How could he not like the troubles of the country and the world. For the prince who grew up in the deep palace, the caring little eunuch is the closest person in the world. My closest person wants something, can I not satisfy him?

Zuo Li'an, the remnant of the treacherous eunuch, won the favor of the young emperor and the queen mother again, and the disagreement with the power of the uncle became more and more serious. Finally, one day, Zuo Li'an planned to kill Tan Yuan.

After Qin Yuan died, the thirteen prefectures in the world were in turmoil, and now the forces with military power around the capital are hidden.

The leader glanced at Duan Shubai and said in surprise: "It turns out to be the governor of Yangzhou."

He pointed to Fu Qianxi: "This person set up a treacherous scheme to privately release refugees into the city and maliciously disrupt the order in the city. I will arrest him later. Ask the crime in front of Lord Sun."

Fu Qianxi squinted his eyes, not afraid, he said confidently: "The prefect is the official of the parents of the people, how can he keep the refugees out of the city gate, I saw a few haggard old mothers, children On the way to starve to death, the pain of losing a child was already painful, and Fu couldn't bear the crime of starvation and labor again, so he deliberately let him into the city."

"If a large number of refugees flood into Jianxing, how do you want the people of Jianxing to live and work in peace and contentment?"

"That can't be done without help!"

Fu Qianxi and the leading official quarreled in public. Fu Qianxi was a literati, and he was speechless by citing scriptures. No ordinary official could quarrel with him, but this leader Muscles, I can't talk about him, but I can't move him.

It's really a scholar who meets a soldier, and the reason is hard to explain.

Especially the stupid goose soldier next to him, Fu Qianxi glared at Duan Shubai. After hearing his heartfelt words of petition for the people, as an upright and impulsive loyal military officer, he should have appeared a long time ago. Help him cry out for justice! ! !

In the end, standing there with the beauty in his arms is like a silly goose!

He was blind to talk so much on the street.

Insensitive, with a nest of snakes and rats, they really belong to Uncle Tan Guo's lineage, but they are worthless.

Duan Shubai put his arms around his husband, and the two watched the show quietly. During the period, he also fed Xiao Yu and several chestnuts fried in sugar, and Xiao Yuhe also fed him several, and the two ate chestnuts to watch. It's a joy to play.

After the performance on the stage, Duan Shubai said to the leader: "I haven't visited Sun Taishou when I came to Xuanzhou, I will go with you."

Duan Shubai asked people to send the newly bought silk jade back to the inn, and he and Xiao Yuhe followed a group of people to the prefect's mansion. Sun Zhixin heard that Duan Shubai

was coming, so he came out of the house to meet him specially. He smiled enthusiastically: "Long time no see, Mr. Duan."

"I met Mr. Sun."

When Bai just went to Yangzhou to take up his post, he stayed at Sun Zhixin's house. The two had similar tastes, both loved drinking, and became friends with wine and meat. The old buddy, Mr. Sun, even sent a few big boats to take them all the way when he was about to leave. cross the river.

Sun Zhixin's facial features are the same as those of Maitreya Buddha, with a big belly and a smile around his eyes and mouth. He doesn't look like an official at all, but more like a businessman.

He is wearing an official uniform, and his walk is a bit funny. He is also an unambitious and smart official.

Fu Qianxi was taken to the side hall to drink tea. He was guarded, but he was not afraid at all. He knew that Taishou Sun would not dare to do anything with him. What's more, his reputation is far and wide, and this time it is for the pity of the people. If Sun Zhixin dares to touch him, he must not arouse public anger.

Fu Qianxi sipped tea with his legs crossed, took a sip of the tea, and said disgustedly: "This tea is old."

"It would be even better if I could get a sip of wine."

Sun Zhixin and his wife Liu Yuejun were in the backyard Hosting a banquet for guests, Sun Zhixin and Duan Shubai sat at the same table with wine, meat and side dishes. They drank each other a glass. Across the screen, Mrs. Sun and Xiao Yuhe sat at the stone table with tea and fruit. Madam took Xiao Yuhe's hand and said many sweet words, Madam Sun said with emotion: "Yuhe, I haven't seen you for a few months, you are more and more handsome."

Xiao Yuhe took a sip of tea dignifiedly, "Madam praises you. "

Mrs. Sun looked at Xiao Yuhe's appearance up and down, and was really surprised. When she saw Xiao Yuhe for the first time, she felt that he was a good-looking, elegant and beautiful son. Just like the exiled fairy sons in the world, they don't know how the emperor bestowed the marriage.

Fu Lang is not false to her husband, and her husband is also indifferent to her husband. Mrs. Sun even discussed with Mr. Sun, how will such a couple live in the future, they are both good people, don't be the last Became a couple.

As a result, it has only been a few months, and it has changed from seemingly incompatible to truly gluey.

Her sister-in-law was envious of that stickiness. Just now, the general was protecting her in his arms and beckoning him gently. Her man has never been so gentle to her. Look at Xiao Yuhe, beside the general , the cold air melted away, and the corners of the eyes and brows were full of spring love and charm. In the eyes of those who came here, they must have been well nourished and loved.

People are becoming more and more attractive, even if she is a woman, she can't help but lose her mind for a while when she sees the other person's rolling eyes by chance.

After a glass of wine, Sun Zhixin pulled Duan Shubai and began to cry: "I have been the prefect for so many years, and I work hard. How can this kind of thing happen to me? Those refugees, you think I'm willing to watch them starve?" Die? This kind of precedent can't be opened, what should I do if I take in a group of people, and all the follow-ups will run here? I have to think about the people of Xuanzhou. There are too many people, and it is easy to mess up. Alas, it's also because of the bad morals in this world Every year, there are natural disasters, and Jianzhou is suffering. Last year, there was no harvest in the drought. This year, a flood washed away the house..."

"That bastard Nie Kun in Rongzhou actually persuaded the refugees to run to my Xuanzhou , Said that my Xuanzhou granary is full, I'll bah."

"..."

Duan Shubai listened to him pouring bitter water, poured a glass of wine for the other party, and the two had sex.

"Old buddy, what are you going to do with the one you're betting in the side hall?"

Sun Zhixin rubbed his forehead in pain and said, "I don't know how to get rid of this big Buddha. If it's not for the sake of the old man's son, I must teach him a lesson.

" Zhou?"

"Of course, I can't ask for it."

Duan Shu blinked his eyes and smiled brighter on his face. He hooked Sun Zhixin's shoulders and said in a friendly tone: "How about it, brother Sun, I'm the younger brother." Here to give you an idea."