Chapter 45 Hungry

Xiao Yuhe's medical clinic is very easy to find in Xinyang City. Cheng Haixiang and Cui Liu took corn cobs, turned a corner, and saw the signboard of the medical clinic.

Standing on the street outside, Cheng Haixiang could see Xiao Yuhe in the hospital from a distance. Xiao Yuhe was taking the pulse of someone. He wore yellow clothes and stood out among the crowd. With just one glance, Cheng Haixiang's His eyes were attracted by that stunning appearance.

Suddenly saw Xiao Yuhe who had been away for a long time, Xiao Yuhe's appearance was even more beautiful than his memory.

Xiao Yu's and Yan Li's faces remained unchanged, especially those beautiful fox eyes, which were full of amorous feelings. Cheng Haixiang's eyes could hardly leave him, and the green willow beside him was thrown aside by him.

Compared with Xiao Yu and this extremely talented beautiful jade, Cui Liu is just a slightly eye-catching stone.

"The medicine has already been prescribed."

Xiao Yuhe put the pen on the pen holder, and reached out to pass the prescription to someone. He felt a little uncomfortable, and couldn't help frowning. He pressed his slender fingers between his eyebrows, and a slight dizziness surged. On the top of the head, there seemed to be something blocked in the throat, and the stomach felt uncomfortable.

Craving something sour...

am I hungry?

After realizing that he had gained weight, Xiao Yuhe made up his mind to lose weight. Since yesterday, he has deliberately eaten less food, reducing his food intake to half of the original.

As a result, he really wanted to eat until now, Xiao Yuhe secretly scolded himself for being greedy, how long it has been, but after eating less food, he couldn't take it anymore, really squeamish.

No wonder my husband would call him Young Master Jiao.

Cheng Haixiang looked at Xiao Yuhe in the distance, murmured in ecstasy: "Beauties look better when they frown."

Xiao Yuhe frowned slightly, his eyes were half-squinted half-closed like a mist, his vermilion lips were tightly pursed, and the red cinnabar mole between his brows seemed to be the last touch of finishing touch, for the beauty who came out of this painting Attach infinite charm - rhyme.

This picture makes Hai Xiang very tempted, he likes to see beautiful women frowning and worrying, the most touching.

Xiao Yuhe must have been extremely unhappy staying here.

A jade beauty like Xiao Yuhe should have stayed on the beautiful high platform, worrying about the passing spring, flowers and autumn moon, but in today's Xiao Yuhe—he must have been forced by Duan Shubai to come here to practice medicine, so that He is a son of the Marquis's mansion who treats the common people, no wonder everyone on the road praises General Duan, this shubai is just a showman, trying to gain fame and force his wife to lower her status.

Let Xiao Yuhe give someone a pulse.

How could the hands of those inferior people be worthy of touching Xiao Yu and those delicate and slender jade fingers.

He finally understood why Xiao Yuhe frowned. His little cousin must have had a very bad time in Xinyang City. Hey... it was God's will. If the little cousin was willing to marry him as a concubine, he would Nor will it fall to this point.

"Yuhe, a young master of the Marquis Mansion, actually has to rely on this kind of discrimination technique to survive, and is forced to contact those low-class people... He is really unkind to others!" Cheng Haixiang said sadly.

Cui Liu on the side answered: "Mr. Cheng is very right, Mr. Xiao is too wronged."

Although Cui Liu said so, she didn't think so in her heart, if she could have a skill, open a It is better to live by chatting in a medical clinic than a weeping willow clinging to a man.

"He is just as pitiful as you were back then." Cheng Haixiang thought of Cui Liu, who had fallen into dust. If she hadn't rescued her by himself, she would still be trapped in Goulan Hell and suffer.

Cheng Haixiang thought in his heart that he redeemed Cui Liu's body, and she was grateful to him and promised him with his body. If he showed tenderness to poor Xiao Yuhe at this time, would he treat himself as well...

He drowned, and he It happened to be his driftwood.

Cheng Haixiang's heart beat wildly.

Xiao Yuhe used to look down on him, but now, no matter what, he, the former prince of the capital, is much better than his reckless general.

Cheng Haixiang trimmed his appearance left and right on the spot, and smoothed the wrinkled sleeves: "Cui Liu, do you think I'm alright now?"

"Mr.

Cheng Haixiang opened the folding fan with a smile, "Cui Liu, wait for me here, I'm going to meet my cousin."

Cui Liu nodded.

Cheng Haixiang waved his folding fan in the bleak autumn wind, and walked towards the medical center in front with his head held high. He could only see Xiao Yu and one person in his eyes, and the person he was thinking of was getting closer and closer, as if he was calling in a dream He said affectionately: "Yuhe."

Suddenly being called by someone's name, Xiao Yuhe turned his head to look at the person who had come before, and was taken aback for a moment. He was really an acquaintance. She was still looking at him with affectionate eyes.

He didn't come to wonder why Cheng Haixiang was here, but he felt a nausea in his heart. If his husband looked at him with this kind of eyes, he would be very happy, but when this greasy cousin appeared, Xiao Yuhe just couldn't help it. Disgusting is the only word left.

This kind of naked eyes is like being stared at by a vicious dog.

Xiao Yuhe knows medical skills, just looking at Hai Xiang's current appearance, he knows that he is a drunk and a rice bag, his body has been hollowed out by women, remembering that he once slipped a word and said a good word to him, it is really disgusting.

A strong feeling of nausea came to my heart, Xiao Yuhe suppressed the disgusting feeling, turned his head and didn't want to see Cheng Haixiang, but his behavior at this time, Cheng Haixiang thought it was a reunion after a long absence and couldn't bear to see each other .

Xiao Yuhe was expressionless, and said coldly: "Cousin."

"Yuhe, how are you doing these days? How is General Duan treating you?"

Xiao Yuhe was uncomfortable, and he frowned tightly. The tone was light: "I'm doing well, and my husband is also very kind to me."

"Yuhe, my cousin came to Yangzhou by chance. When I first saw you, you lost a lot of weight..."

Xiao Yuhe: "... ..."

"Yangzhou's water and soil are not comparable to the capital city. You, a son of the Hou family, have suffered so much—" Cheng Haixiang still said a lot of caring words affectionately, and wanted to come forward to shake Xiao Yuhe's hand , Xiao Yuhe flicked his sleeves to push back his hand.

"Cousin, Yuhe has something to do, so I won't talk to my cousin. There are many interesting places in Xinyang City, and my cousin can visit more."

Xiao Yuhe left this sentence, and no longer regarded as Haixiang, He rubbed his forehead and went straight to the backyard of the hospital. Cheng Haixiang watched him leave anxiously, but it was difficult to follow.

Why is my cousin's behavior different from what he imagined?

"Where is my bag of sour plum cakes?" Xiao Yuhe asked.

"My lord, what's the matter?"

"When I see him, I feel nauseous. I have to eat something sour to suppress it." Xiao Yuhe was unhappy, but Cheng Haixiang dared to look at himself with that look.

Qiu Ran came forward to meet her, "My lord, sour plum cake is here."

Duan Shubai specially prepared this sour plum cake for him. Seeing that he has lost his appetite recently, he prefers sour and spicy food, and he seems to be on a diet to lose weight. It happened that many plums were picked from the mountain before and made into sour plums. Xiao Yu and I like it very much. Duan Shubai sent many pastry recipes in the system, and he specially dug out for Xiao Yuhe to make appetizing desserts. This sour plum cake is one of them.

"Eat up everything my husband makes for you, don't waste it." When Duan Shubai handed him the sour plum cake, he also instructed him.

Duan Shubai is committed to making his own fat fat fatter.

This sour plum cake was specially made by Duan Shubai to coax his cute Yuhe.

Xiao Yuhe ate the pastry made by Duan Shubai himself, and remembered that man's handsome and cheerful appearance, and his tone of voice was not disgusting. After marrying such a good husband, he doted on him very much, and even cooked for him himself. Eat cakes, other people's husbands, who would do this.

While eating, Xiao Yuhe laughed.

The stomach is not uncomfortable, and the mood is also comfortable.

"My lord, do you miss my uncle?"

Xiao Yuhe nodded without the slightest bit of embarrassment: "I just miss him. I'll go back early today. I'm going to make wine for him. There are a lot of wild grapes up the mountain. I asked someone to collect a lot for me."

Some were bought by Xiao Yuhe and asked someone to help, and some were given to him by himself as a favor from him.

Qiu Ran was puzzled: "Why did this young master come to Xinyang City?"

Xiao Yuhe said disgustedly: "Who knows him, I just hope he leaves soon.

" , I'm afraid my uncle will be unhappy." Qiu Ran lowered her head, apologetic, to see what kind of nonsense he is.

"Qiu Ran, don't be upset, I know you deliberately pulled him out to make your uncle jealous."

Who would have thought that this person who was pulled out indiscriminately would actually say it right away.

"Young master..." Why is his young master so good? Qiu Ran and his own young master shared the same hatred, frowned and said disgustedly: "Why did Master Biao look like a ghost?"

"When Master Biao came, he was accompanied by a fan ." Yi girl, the relationship between the two is not clear at first glance, that girl is definitely not the daughter of He-sama, she is full of wind and dust, she is a bitch."

"He dares to think about you, if my uncle is here, Definitely beat him out."

Xiao Yuhe avoided seeing him, Cheng Haixiang was a little injured, and when he asked about the general and his wife in Xinyang City, the residents all said, our general and his wife are very loving, Madam He often cooks, washes, and sews clothes with his own hands...the two are simply a match made in heaven.

"Yuhe

is living so miserable!" "Duan Shubai is too hateful." Cheng Haixiang threw his fan on the ground.

I heard that the general and his wife live in a small wooden building, and there is only one servant at home to take care of them, and it was Qiu Ran who was brought over by Xiao Yuhe.

Xiao Yu and this little beauty who should be coaxed by Feng Jiyue were actually bullied by a reckless man like this, forcing him to do laundry and cooking for a charming young master, and even let him show his face to treat civilians...

God, he Why is my little cousin so pitiful.

"It's no wonder he looks bad today, and he doesn't want to talk to me more. He must have had a miserable life, and he might wash his face with tears every day at home. This kind of life, this kind of life..." It's better to be his waiter. Concubine, at least he won't let him do the drudgery.

Cheng Haixiang was inexplicably obscure.

"Yuhe's life is so miserable, if I show concern for him at this time, and fight against his reckless general, can I take advantage of the emptiness and win his heart..." Such a body , If you can let yourself kiss Fangze, how happy it is!

"I want to bring my little cousin's childhood favorite things to his house to comfort him."

Duan Shubai and Zhang Changle rode horses and galloped in the surrounding mountains. The civilian team in Xinyang City was organized by Fu Qianxi and others. The pressure on the shoulders suddenly eased, and Duan Shubai became more relaxed. With his lieutenant, the two of them rode a fast horse in the suburbs to relax and have a good time. Feeling.

"Changle, let me just tell you, we will be liberated in the future."

"Hey, the general knows everything like a god."

Duan Shubai took a sip of fruit wine with his wine bag, which was brewed by his husband himself, refreshing.

The affairs of Xinyang City are on the right track. Although Fu Qianxi is sometimes out of tune, he is very good at handling trivial official affairs. His ability to make friends is also extraordinary. The friends he finds are all qualified. Knowledgeable, not the kind of person who doesn't care about world affairs, but only knows how to write a few poems and songs when he feels the spring and autumn.

Those who can do practical things are exactly what Duan Shubai needs.

At this time, they are already discussing how to plan the future Xinyang City, organizing personnel to compile household registrations, and registering all of them, including the population, fields, and housing. If they have clarified all the household registrations in Xinyang City, it will be regarded as a major event. It is convenient for future taxation and management.

There are also acres of fields in Xinyang City. The soldiers under Duan Shubai's name cultivated the public land, which belonged to their army, while the people's land was private land, and the grain produced in the private field was used by the residents themselves, and the tax Duan Shubai had to pay was set at one to make.

There are more than 1,200 soldiers and six teams take turns patrolling on a daily basis to protect the order and environment around Xinyang City.

The bandits in the north of Xiya Mountain, the more powerful nests have been surrendered, and the remaining few waves of small fish and shrimps need to be slowly wiped out.

Many farmers living in the mountains were rescued in the process of suppressing bandits, which once again expanded the population of Xinyang City. There were more than 600 thieves who were persuaded to surrender and captured, and they were released for minor reasons. The remaining more than 300 reform-through-labour prisoners started working in the fields again. Apart from the fields, there are many places in Xinyang City, which is being expanded Wait for them to come to work.

The city scale of Xinyang City is gradually expanding, and some of the original fields have gradually turned into houses, and the surrounding fields are getting wider and wider. Bicycles were still a novelty in the past, but now they are no longer new. They travel between Yangcheng and Xinyang. Between cities, many residents began to ride bicycles.

Registered Xinyangcheng residents with land, land and family members can rent bicycles for free for a penny a day.

After this season of rice is mature, the cafeteria in Xinyang City will no longer be open to the public for free, but will sell low-priced food to needy families. I went to a military training camp for three months of labor reform.

With the increase of population, all kinds of shops in Xinyang City also opened with the help of Duan Shubai. He encouraged residents to do business and opened small shops in Xinyang City. Now in Xinyang City, some pastry shops , restaurants, rice stores, inns, etc., were all sent by Duan Shubai to do these things. During the process of suppressing bandits, some people were sacrificed, and Duan Shubai gave their families a comforting pension , At the same time, it also helps them to make a living. For soldiers with disabilities, they are also encouraged to open shops in Xinyang City.

The money flowed out...

Duan Shubai also gave them some pastry recipes, recipes for cooking, recipes for raising silkworms and reeling silk, these things encourage people to expand their business in Xinyang City, a city , the development of business is very necessary.

These shops may not be able to make money now, especially rice grain stores, restaurants and the like. In the current environment of Xinyang City, it can be considered that there are many people who eat together, but there are also people who come to buy and sell. The original population of Yangcheng will come to buy some food from them, and the population that Duan Shubai once sent to Xuanzhou Xuanzhou's handicraft products are purchased and transported back together, such as umbrellas, cigarettes, wine, etc. Xuanzhou specialties, residents of Yangcheng and surrounding villagers will also come to Xinyangcheng to buy some sweet potatoes from their side Noodles, cornmeal, and tomatoes and peppers also began to be shipped to Xuanzhou. Duan Shubai asked people to distribute Xuanzhou's goods to small shops to meet the daily needs of the population.

With the increase in the number of people coming and going, there will be a boat going to and from Xuanzhou and Yangzhou in the morning and evening, and there will be some Xuanzhou people who come to Yangzhou to play.

Xinyang City now vaguely has the cone shape of a small city.

Duan Shubai's cement roads have been repaired in all directions, the main roads in Xiaoyang City have been repaired, and the concrete roads connecting Xinyang City to Yangcheng and nearby villages have also been repaired. The [urban public basic transportation task] was successfully completed yesterday.

[Congratulations on the completion of the urban basic transportation construction. 】

【Rewards obtained: water transport terminal design drawing, ship design drawing (double-deck freight ship), ship design drawing (three-deck freight ship), fishing boat design drawing (one-story)】

[Start side missions, basic water transportation construction. 】

After their basic land transportation construction was completed, the system required him to start planning water transportation, which was also in the middle of his heart. It is impossible for Yangzhou to stay in this small place and not develop with the outside world. Although Yangzhou is separated by a river . But this river also shows that they can go all the way upstream and go to Dingzhou and Yuanzhou in the west by shipping.

Now the development of planting in Xinyang City is the kingly way. At that time, they can sell their rice, sweet potatoes, potatoes, corn, etc. to other places.

"In a few days, the school will be completed, and then you will all go to the lectures." Duan Shubai stretched lightly while drinking, and began to build the pier after the school was completed.

"General, do I still need to go to class?"

"Besides your handwriting is better, what other advantages do you have, at least I have memorized all those military books."

"That can't be Lao Zhang and me. "

Don't worry, those who are illiterate will go in." According

to Duan Shubai's plan, this school not only teaches reading and literacy, but also teaches farming, carpentry, cooking, etc... the people of Xinyang City can all Come and learn.

Of course, basic astronomy, geography, physics, and chemistry will be gradually added in the future.

With that said, Duan Shubai took another sip of fruit wine.

Zhang Changle's nose is relatively sharp, and now he smells the fruit wine for a long time, and the faint smell of wine aroused the wine worm in his stomach, and he was a little greedy; "Let Lao Zhang take a sip too."

Duan Shubai smiled and raised his hand The wine bag in his hand, "Do you want to drink?"

Zhang Changle nodded.

Duan Shubai changed his face in a second, and ruthlessly refused, "I won't give it."

"General, you are too cruel. Changle has been with you for so many years, and now he doesn't even give Changle a sip of wine." Zhang Changle said miserably.

Duan Shubai still refused: "My husband brewed it for me. If you want to drink, there is a lot of it over there. Isn't there a new batch of wine made from the autumn harvest?"

"But it doesn't taste like fruit. It's thick, and you have to change the flavor occasionally."

"Change the taste?" Duan Shubai smiled, hooked Zhang Changle's shoulder, let him smell the wine very cruelly, and when he wanted to get closer, he ruthlessly took it away: "If you really want to For a change, Changle, you should find a wife earlier, and your wife will make wine for you."

"Let me tell you, it's different to have a daughter-in-law. The dishes cooked by the wife are especially delicious. The clothes made by my daughter-in-law are also the most beautiful."

Zhang Changle lowered his eyes and said helplessly: "But general, we are all bachelors except you, can you say less provocative words."

" I heard that Lao Zhi is going to take over his daughter-in-law soon."

Duan Shubai dragged his chin, "How do I feel that Liang Lei is about to have a good time."

"Hey, general, you still have time to listen. This."

"I heard that the girl is Feng Tingting, and she is working in my husband's clinic."

Zhang Changle said: "This girl Tingting is terrible. It is said that this girl killed her. Several thieves, a few days ago, went up the mountain with the team to kill the bandits, and also healed the wounded."

"Who says women are not as good as men."

"The girl is powerful and good-looking, Liang Lei is lucky."

"A few days ago My God, Liang Lei got hurt on his hand, Miss Ren is so distressed..."

Duan Shubai was a little puzzled: "Changle, I found out why you are so familiar with these things, I don't know as a general.

" Why didn't you know that my lieutenant general was so gossip.

Very suitable for intelligence chiefs.

"General, of course you don't know about your daily affairs."

"You, you, compete with those literati who make up stories indiscriminately."

"General, don't tell me, Changle never thought of being a military general when I was young. I'm by your side."

Duan Shubai: "It seems that I was very correct in letting you do things before."

Zhang Changle: "...General, let's talk about Miss Feng and Liang Lei."

"Liang Feng this The younger brother seems to want to deal with them. These days, he sent a lot of wild meat to Ms. Feng's house, making her mother think that the two brothers have taken a fancy to Ms. Tingting.

" Come out."

"If the two of them are really married, how about I, the general, witness and preside over the wedding?"

"Oh, general, you have taken care of this matter, I have to write it down in a small notebook, and wait for it." Talk to others for a few days."

"If you dare to talk nonsense, I will beat you up."

Zhang Changle and Duan Shubai gossiped, and after exchanging information, Duan Shubai rode back on Heiyu .

On the way back, Duan Shubai met Cheng Haixiang who was wandering in front of their house. Duan Shubai jumped off his horse, stared at the man, and said coldly, "Who are you? What are you doing standing in front of my house."