Chapter 85 Cleaning

Xiao Yueqing didn't expect him to say such a thing, she froze in place for a moment, her cold face showed no color, Duan Shubai stood up calmly, confronted her with her chest in his arms, his fierce phoenix eyes were dead. Locked tightly on the woman in front of him, his eyes were full of sarcasm and disdain, looking at this pale woman in front of him was like looking at an ant with contempt.

Facing these eyes, Xiao Yueqing's heart turned cold, but her eyes became more and more unwilling.

She was infatuated with her, how could he misunderstand and humiliate her like this!

There was a thunder in the sky, and the dark stratus cloud aimed at the entire Duan Mansion like the mouth of a huge beast, and the pattering raindrops fell, first the raindrops were the size of rice grains, and then quickly grew larger, and the pavilion cover was covered with beans. The big raindrops made a clacking sound, and the rainwater that gathered together washed down, and the wind that blew past the water became colder and colder.

"My lord, your complexion doesn't look very good. Do you want to go back to your room to rest? The general should be back."

"I'm fine, Qiu Ran."

Xiao Yuhe walked around Qiu Ran, his footsteps were weak, and Qiu Ran looked at the sky. Go back to the house to get an umbrella.

Xiao Yuhe's mind was full of things, his expression was in a trance, and he staggered forward all the way. He didn't notice for a while, his right foot stepped on the left shoe, and he fell to the ground. There was a layer of bloody skin under his little finger. He stumbled to his feet, and when he came back to his senses, he raised his head and looked forward. Across the stone bridge and clear water, he saw two figures standing opposite each other in the pavilion in the distance.

One of the figures, whom he knew even when he turned into ashes, was his most beloved husband, while the other, who was dressed in bright and beautiful red, made Xiao Yuhe recall the scene at the gate of the house the day Duan Shubai came back, and his expression changed again. White.

Layered clouds and shadows, the two people in the shadows, one handsome and tall, the other beautiful and delicate, standing there, like a bunch of people made in heaven.

"General Duan fell in love with Yueqing at first sight at the banquet, and went back to find the emperor to marry him, but somehow he made a mistake, the emperor wrote the wrong name, and issued the wrong imperial decree...Xiao Yueqing was written as Xiao Yuhe."

"The imperial decree at the beginning , Hearing his name, General Duan got drunk for a few days, quit drinking to relieve his worries..."

Xiao Yuhe trembled all over, recalling how he and Duan Shubai got married, he didn't even touch himself, so it turned out that at that time... ...he had someone else in mind.

"General Duan didn't like Shuang'er at first, Yuhe, do you still remember the first day we came here? General Duan's eyes stayed on Yueqing for a long time. They took care of you, so they didn't tell about this marriage."

" The position of the general's wife should belong to Yueqing."

If Xiao Yueqing married Duan Shubai——then the one he pampers and holds in his arms now is her, they fell in love at first sight, they raised their eyebrows together, and they came to Yangzhou , he will definitely not leave her alone in Yangcheng, he will take her to look after the little yellow duck together in the sunset, and when he gets up every day, he will brush her eyebrows and hair... She will set meals for her, and she will also... A few lovely children were born for him...

It started to rain in the sky, and tears flowed from Xiao Yuhe's eyes. The hot tears mixed with the rain, and he couldn't tell what was what.

what are they doing now

After a two-year separation, we miss each other in two places, and once we meet again, we tell each other our hearts.

What about me? What am I?

A stumbling block in their relationship?

"Yuhe, the general doesn't want to embarrass you, but the general's heart is fraternal. He has you and Yueqing in his heart. As long as you promise, you and Yueqing will accompany the general in the future, and it will become a legendary story in the future." ——"A

good story?

Xiao Yuhe was in a hurry, a mouthful of fishy sweetness gushed up in his throat, his eyes darkened immediately, and he fell to the ground. The heavy rain hit him mercilessly, his black hair was splashed by the muddy water on the ground, and his drenched yellow clothes stuck to his body. On his body, gray-black muddy water flew onto his snow-white face, and bright red liquid spread on the ground along the corners of his mouth.

Qiu Ran, who was holding a paper umbrella in the distance, saw Xiao Yuhe fell to the ground, and shouted: "My lord, my lord, what's wrong with you!!!!"

Qiu Ran hurried forward, "Come on!!! Come on!" People!!!"

Qiu Ran's shout resounded through the sky, breaking through the heavy rain and fog and arriving in front of the pavilion, Duan Shubai suddenly felt something, turned around and saw a yellow figure fell on the muddy road, and he recognized that person with just one glance , ignoring other considerations, the long legs took the lead and ran towards the fallen figure in the muddy water with all the strength in his body.

"Yuhe! Yuhe!!"

The clothes on Duan Shubai's body were wet by the torrential rain, and the splashing raindrops were like a heavy stick hitting him, and he displayed the fastest speed in his life. The next moment, he Arrived at Xiao Yuhe's side.

Seeing Xiao Yu and the bright red at the corner of his mouth, he was frightened out of his wits. This is the first time Duan Shubai, who has been killed in battle, is afraid of such cold red blood.

Duan Shubai knelt down to help Xiao Yuhe up. The fainted Xiao Yuhe was cold all over, and his face was as pale as paper. Only the cinnabar mole between his eyebrows and the bloodshot at the corner of his mouth was shockingly red. His body temperature was terribly low. Duan Shubai Bai could hardly feel the slightest heat from him, and he closed his eyes quietly, as if he had lost all vitality.

He frantically patted his face, listened to his heartbeat, sniffed his breath, his voice was both impatient and timid and panicked: "Yuhe, Yuhe, wake up, what's wrong with you!!!! Call the doctor!!!"

"Yes, yes, General." Qiu Ran went to call someone in a panic.

Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Yuhe by the waist and was about to walk back. Xiao Yueqing ran towards him with a paper umbrella in his hand, and greeted him pretending to be concerned: "What's wrong with cousin Yuhe? Will he—"

"Get out of here——" Duan Shubai felt as disgusted as swallowing a fly when he saw her face, he didn't want to talk nonsense, hugged Xiao Yuhe, raised his right foot towards Xiao Yueqing's chest.

In a panic, he used all his strength to kick the woman in red with the umbrella flying a foot away. Xiao Yueqing couldn't dodge it, her back hit the railing, and the paper umbrella in her hand flew away. Come out, spit out a mouthful of blood, passed out.

At this time, the servants of the mansion came around, and the scene was extremely chaotic. Duan Shubai sternly said, "Tie up this woman for me!! Keep it under strict supervision."

Xiao Yuhe's accident caused Duan Shubai to lose all his sanity, even Even if he doesn't need to think about it, he also knows that he has nothing to do with this woman. He doesn't care about pity for her, or her shitty relatives. If there is something wrong with Xiao Yuhe, he wants those people to live or die.

Taking off Xiao Yuhe's heavy wet clothes, Duan Shubai changed him into clean clothes with his own hands, and wiped his hair with a dry towel. The doctor hurried over, "Show Yuhe quickly." The

doctor ran all the way over Panting heavily, he heard the words and hurried forward to check Xiao Yuhe's situation.

After feeling the pulse, the doctor closed his eyes and meditated for a moment, Duan Shubai didn't dare to disturb him, and waited aside, the doctor opened his eyes, and he hurriedly urged: "What's wrong with Yu He?"

The general in front of him was so imposing, the doctor Quite tremblingly, he said softly: "Ma'am, it was just a momentary rush of anger. This mouthful of blood was spit out to dissipate the anger. After taking a few doses of medicine, it will be fine to warm up the body, but..."

Duan Shubai hurriedly asked : "Just what?"

"Ma'am is a heavy-hearted person, with stagnation in her heart, weak body, and lack of energy and blood... If it has been delayed for a long time, I am afraid that the medicine stone will be useless. If the heart knot is not solved, even if there is a magic medicine, it will not be able to cure such a heart disease." "

"If the general puts his wife in his heart, he should try to persuade her more." The

doctor left a prescription, and Qiu Ran took people to fetch the medicine and boil it.

Only Duan Shubai and Xiao Yuhe who lay unconscious on the bed were left in the room.

Duan Shubai came closer to look at Xiao Yuhe, his legs softened suddenly, he knelt down in front of the bed, held up Xiao Yuhe's right hand, leaned over, and stroked his face with the other hand, Xiao Yuhe on the bed closed tightly. With his eyes closed, Duan Shubai's thumb slid across his cheek, and two lines of hot tears fell from his closed eyes. Duan Shubai said anxiously: "Yuhe, Yuhe? Are you awake?"

"Yuhe, open your eyes." Open your eyes and look at your husband."

Xiao Yuhe couldn't wake up no matter how he screamed, Duan Shubai's hands were wet with tears, his tears were terribly hot, like a knife cutting his hand, that knife, It is also cutting his heart.

The doctor said that Xiao Yu was deeply depressed.

When he came back, he threw himself into his arms with a smile, and he would act like a baby to him with a smile, play with him with a smile, chat with him about children with a smile, ask him to carry him on his back with a smile, snatch him away with a smile He is not allowed to drink... A few days ago they were watching the snow sweetly together in the snow, and they agreed to teach him how to ride a horse in the spring, and the two of them went for an outing together...

He was smiling in front of himself, but behind his back, he was worried. Heavy, but as his husband, he didn't notice it at all.

It was because I cared too little for him, because I ignored him, Duan Shubai fell into self-blame.

Duan Shubai held his hand, letting the back of his hand stick to his cheek. He held his hand as if holding the most precious treasure in the world. His eyes were red. After a long silence in the room, Duan Shubai closed his eyes. eyes, then snapped open.

Something must have happened during the few months he was gone!

"Investigate, thoroughly investigate."

Duan Shubai's cronies surrounded the entire Duan mansion, and all the servants were arrested and interrogated in a room. They were away from home for several months. He didn't know the newly recruited maids, women, and servants, and they interrogated them all night amidst the heavy rain and thunder.

The more Duan Shubai checked, the more frightened he became, and people's hearts were changeable. Except on the surface, Xiao Yueqing's mother and daughter brought the maid who wanted to "fly up the branch and become a phoenix" to make troubles here, and there were other people behind him who were instigating and probing. They serve as pathfinders, stepping stones. Some people saw that he was gaining power, they wished to come over to get a piece of the pie, win him over, want to marry him, want to give him a woman, they did everything they could, planted spies and spies, those bastard women and servants, deliberately said something wrong in front of Xiao Yuhe Three or four words.

The rumors of slandering Xiao Yuhe in Xinyang City were also deliberately released by someone, deliberately letting Xiao Yuhe know, deliberately provoking him...

Xiao Yuhe's mother, in order to stabilize Xiao Yuhe's "position", also persuaded him behind his back To accommodate people, recruit talents and concubines for him, and open branches and leaves.

Duan Shubai was so angry that he tore up the things in his hands. What kind of dirty flies had surrounded his Yuhe these past few months? swirling.

If someone dared to say in front of him that he wanted to point fingers at Xiao Yuhe, let him learn to be magnanimous, and be Xiao Yuhe's husband with him, he would have to crush his bones and stab his throat with a gun.

In the gloomy rain, a lot of turmoil secretly broke out in the quiet Xinyang City, among which many "spies" were arrested. The execution was carried out in full view of everyone, Ma Shuqin stood aside, on a long wooden bench, a hard stick fell down, and the one who screamed the most was a woman next to Ma Shuqin.

Ma Shuqin was trembling and did not dare to intercede for her at all. His son-in-law's cold gaze swept across her body, and in those piercingly cold eyes, it seemed that he was going to wring her head off the next moment.

Unlike her son-in-law, who was gentle in front of her and allowed his son to bully and tease him, at this moment, he had returned to his murderous appearance on the battlefield.

Duan Shu stood there with his hands behind his back, his whole body was filled with murderous aura, which made the people in the mansion tremble, and some timid ones peed on their pants.

He said coldly: "I just want you to know that the highest master in this mansion is Xiao Yuhe."