Chapter 14 Joke

Duan Shubai forcibly ignored the feeling that something was wrong, cleared his throat and said, "Everyone, come and report to me about your situation."

Wang Wuxian, the captain of the small team, said, "As of yesterday afternoon, the brothers have opened up a whole wasteland. There are 1,200 mu of land, including 400 mu of terraced fields, all of which are concentrated on several mountains in the north. The 700 mu of land is planted with things, mostly rice, corn, potatoes, and sweet potatoes. The 200 mu of vegetable land They are planting random things here and there, and a new batch of rice seedlings have been bred, and they have been planted one after another..."

Two land reclamation and planting teams, together with more than 200 people working to reform prisoners, worked diligently to open up land Farming, the hilltop plains in the north have been surrounded by ridges and ridges. In the rice fields, ditches run through and trickles of water flow down. In autumn, the first batch of grain can be harvested. Duan Shubai asked people to cultivate it The criss-crossing fields and small roads, bought more than a dozen cattle in Xuanzhou and continued to cultivate, manpower and animal power were mobilized together. It has to be said that four or five hundred people acted in a unified plan, and they were still strong young adults. Farming efficiency is much better.

Zhi Yongjun, the leader of the second team, rubbed his hands and said, "General, the terraced fields you mentioned are really useful. There is water on the top of the mountain. Once we dig this ditch, the water will flow directly down. It is a good farmland. The land is also very fertile."

Duan Shubai nodded, expressing his understanding, "Brothers will reclaim more fertile fields, sow seeds and transplant rice seedlings while the month is still early, and in autumn, we won't have to worry about the barn being full of rice."

"Yes, yes, yes." When it comes to harvesting grain No one will be unhappy about this.

Wang Wu jokingly said: "When it's time for the autumn harvest, Jiang Bai will have to build more granaries."

Duan Shubai laughed, and suddenly remembered something and said, "By the way, leave me a piece of granaries in the Southwest Forest. The land, the grass and trees on the ground are also reserved for me, Jiang Bai, remember to lead someone to build a few houses and yards, and then I will raise chickens, ducks, pigs, and cattle in it... Anyway, build it bigger for me, Here are a few pieces of paper, and you can follow the construction above for the specific cage specifications."

Duan Shubai threw a booklet to Jiang Bai. The content in the booklet was changed by him according to the "Encyclopedia of Livestock Breeding" sent by the system. It was the reward for digging a well. He changed the content in it and made it himself A breeding manual. Jiang Bai, a team member of the housing construction team, took the booklet, opened it , flipped through it, and said cursingly, "Damn

it, who drew it, it's too ugly."

.

Duan Shubai cursed in his heart: What's wrong with my painting.

Duan Shubai remained calm on the surface: "I heard that it was drawn by an old farmer. You don't care if he is ugly or not, as long as he can understand it, just build it."

Zhi Yongjun, the captain of the second team, interjected, "By the way, help me build some paintings. A cowshed."

Jiang Bai resentfully agreed. Duan Shubai

suddenly remembered something, and called Zhi Yongjun, the captain of the second team: "How many seeds are left? Is it enough?"

Hey, some of them have a particularly high germination rate, and I expected that there would be no surplus, but I didn't expect that there would be a lot more... I don't know what's going on."

Xinyang City has built more than 30 wooden houses and six warehouses so far. , and it is still under construction. Every time a house is built, Duan Shubai can get a reward. In addition, there will be house building achievement rewards when the 20th, 30th, and 40th houses are completed. A large number of seeds and fruit trees, including seeds of rice, corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes, peanuts, peppers, etc., have accumulated to several thousand catties.

A few days ago, Duan Shubai got fatter, and took people to Xuanzhou to buy grain and seeds. He took the opportunity to change and rent a warehouse, and transferred all the seeds and fruit trees in the system space, and then told the soldiers that it was him. I bought it and brought it all back.

Duan Shubai thought for a while: "Tomorrow you will bring people to distribute some seeds to the villages around Yangcheng from door to door... well, bring some of all kinds of seeds."

Zhi Yongjun sat upright: "Yes." Building a

house Jiang Bai, the leader of the squad, reported: "The dormitories for the soldiers have all been built, just waiting to install tables, chairs, beds, etc., but I have already asked the craftsmen to rush to work, and it is expected that all the soldiers will be able to sleep on wooden beds within seven days. Some are still huddled in tents...The houses where the people live have been under construction, but their families have different requirements, and it is a bit difficult..."

Duan Shubai: "They are all built to a uniform standard, and the upper and lower floors are clearly divided. They If you have an opinion, you can discuss it later."

"By the way, you will bring people to dig the biogas pool, latrine, and well." Originally, Duan Shubai wanted to do it by himself, but when he thought of the clean young man at home, he was afraid of himself. Get blasted out, or give up.

Jiang Bai was crying with a face full of love.

Gong Rong, the leader of the road repair team, handed a map to Duan Shubai, and said: "The two avenues in Xinyang City have been paved with stones, but the general and the soldiers are a little doubtful, and it is really necessary to build such a wide road. Is it?"

Duan Shubai nodded: "Six feet wide." Shubai

thinks that the 20-meter-wide road section is necessary, and it is a bit wide for the current 700 people, but he doesn't think there are only so few people in his city In the future, Xinyang City will only become more and more prosperous. It is better to plan and improve the road first.

"Plant me fruit trees on both sides of the road in Xinyang City. The batch I brought back last time, Yongjun, you remember to bring someone to plant them, and plant one every ten feet."

The most sent by the system is the peach tree . , there are a total of four hundred trees, Duan Shubai thought that with so many peach trees, he might as well plant them all by the side of the road, as a way to beautify the environment.

"Yes, General, the two squads have already started digging holes."

"This is the topographic map of Yangcheng. There are more than 30 villages, large and small, near Yangcheng. We have planned three roads, starting from Xinyangcheng, along the three directions of northwest, true north and northeast. Extending to Yangcheng, the road connects more than 20 villages... If a road like Xinyangcheng is to be built, it is expected to take more than two years to complete."

Duan Shubai shook his head: "No, no, one and a half feet wide is enough First weeding and logging, clearing a dirt road, and connecting all the places."

Gong Rong nodded to show that he understood, Duan Shubai looked at the map for a long time, pointed out several details, and asked Gong Rong to change the route, and For this road, the size and population of the village must also be considered. If there are more people, it is necessary to repair a few more branches.

Six people got together to discuss the development of Yangcheng for a long time. Although they were not the material for managing internal affairs, the three cobblers were like Zhuge Liang, and they temporarily worked out a short-term development route until the sun went down. This was temporarily planned by Duan Shubai The group meeting for the decision was finally over, the setting sun was still shining outside, and the night wind had already begun to dance.

Duan Shubai announced: "Okay, this is the end of today."

Duan Shubai sat on the chair, he didn't get up to leave, and none of the other five people dared to leave first. Seeing this, Changle rolled his eyes, and his eyes lit up when he became fatter, and he said with a smile: "It's different when Ma'am is here. General, you look much more stylish today." And it is also fragrant, with a scent of flowers.

The other four people also sighed with emotion: "Handsome and extraordinary."

"Madam is here, our general is really different."

"If you walk around the side of the road in the capital, I don't know how many girls

are fascinated." "Exactly. "

Duan Shubai was wearing a red and white wide-sleeved military uniform. The crossed collar exposed a little of his strong chest. The long hair behind his head was casually tied into a bunch. How many times, the eyebrows are flying, forming a handsome and free and easy air.

Faced with the approval of several people, Duan Shubai forced a dry laugh with the corners of his mouth twitching.

How slovenly am I in my daily life to be worthy of yours? They all rolled in the mud, whoever cleans first is the dog.

Zhang Changle found another flaw, and praised: "Look at this dress, it's new, it must have been made by my wife herself, look at the stitches on the dress, it's so fine and dense, it shows that my wife's embroidery is first-class The general really married a good husband."

"The clothes made by my wife are really wonderful."

"This needlework is much better than my mother-in-law."

"..."

Duan Shubai heard his teeth sore, this dress is What Xiao Yuhe brought was true, but he didn't believe that it was made by Young Master Jiao himself, and he must have bought it in some shop. Just imagining how Young Master Jiao was playing with needle and thread, he felt a chill under his feet. Gas, fear, chills.

"It's alright, alright, stop talking, let's go to the cafeteria to eat at this late hour." Duan Shubai stood up first, and walked two steps to the door, and the remaining five people also got up one after another and prepared to leave.

"Yes yes yes, let's go eat, Lao Zhang, I'm already hungry."

"I'm hungry too." The

five brothers put their shoulders on each other and walked towards the cafeteria at the end of the intersection.

Duan Shubai, who was walking in the front, looked back at the group of people walking away together, turned around and took two steps to hook Zhang Changle's shoulder, and said proudly: "Let's go! Let's have dinner together."

Zhang Changle stopped and wondered: "General, you are a family man now, how can you eat the cafeteria with us bachelors."

Jiang Bai winked: "That's right, there must be a small kitchen in this house."

Wang Wu Shaking his head and sighing: "We won't be able to enjoy this kind of treatment—Yongjun, let's have a drink later."

Zhi Yongjun, who has always been honest, said sincerely: "General, you should go back quickly, if you delay for a long time , our wife is going to be angry with you again."

"That's right."

"..."

Duan Shubai, who had nothing to say when he was squeezed out, quietly watched the five old buddies abandon him. He flicked his ponytail and felt a headache. In extreme cases, no matter how long you escape, you still have to go back.