Chapter 65 Birth

Before dawn, Xiao Yuhe, who was sleeping, suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach, which woke him up from the dream.

"It hurts to death."

Duan Shu, who was sleeping next to him, blinked his white eyes, woke up, and hurriedly hugged him. With the help of the weak light, he saw Xiao Yu, who was pale and sweating under the gray light, and Xiao Yu, He anxiously asked: "Yuhe, what's the matter?"

"Stomach hurts." Xiao Yuhe's eyes and eyebrows were wrinkled in pain, and it was a throbbing pain.

"Stomach pain? Could it be the child."

Xiao Yuhe gasped for breath, with tears streaming from his eyes, "Your child wants to come out."

Duan Shubai frowned, picked Xiao Yuhe up in his arms, and strode out , I didn't have time to put on my shoes, kicked open the door, went out and shouted: "Come here! Come here!"

The servant girl who was watching the night rushed over after hearing the voice, "General..."

"Madam is about to give birth ." , go and ask Mrs. Wen to come over." The

servant girl had to order someone to go out and call for someone, the movement at this moment woke up most of the people, Qiu Ran hurried out of the room, "Master!"

Duan Shubai took a blanket and wrapped Xiao Yu And, carried him to the delivery room that had already been prepared.

Xiao Yuhe huddled together in pain, with cold sweat dripping down his face, but he didn't utter a single wail of pain. He choked in severe pain in his throat, and kept silent, except for a heavy exhalation from time to time between his nose and breath. .

Duan Shubai put him on the bed, held his hand, brushed his sweat-drenched hair from his forehead behind his ears, gently wiped his sweat with a handkerchief, and whispered in a soft voice: "Guy Yuhe, I'll watch over you here, don't be afraid, just call out when it hurts."

Xiao Yuhe's voice was weak, "Husband, I'm in pain."

Duan Shubai kissed his dry lips distressedly.

At this time, the midwife came in, and when she opened the door, there was a loud noise from outside: "Oh, Ma'am is about to give birth, get the hot water ready." People." "Where is Granny Liu, Granny Liu has already gone in!" "Ma'am, I want to eat something later, go and prepare the meal." "..."

Liu Wen, who came in a hurry, put on her clothes and tied them indiscriminately. Okay, after coming in now, seeing Duan Shubai was still there, he walked up and said, "General, this lady is about to give birth, so you don't want to go out yet."

Jiang Wenpo who was behind hurriedly said, "General Don't worry, Madam's baby is safe, women have been delivering births for decades, and their eyes can't be wrong, Madam looks like this, she can give birth before noon."

"General, hurry up."

Duan Shubai ignored their words , turned his head, stood by Xiao Yuhe's side, and said in a calm voice with determination: "I won't go out, I want to stay here with Yuhe."

"You can't stay here in the delivery room."

"I can't No matter what kind of blood, this general has seen a lot of blood."

"This--" The faces of the Wen women were perplexed.

When the woman was giving birth, the general, a tall and masculine man full of masculinity, stood here, which made the women at a loss for a while. This was something they had never met in decades.

They knew how much the general valued their husband, and they never thought that they would have to stay here after giving birth to a child.

"What's the matter? Yuhe is about to give birth, why is there still no movement inside." "Where is

your general?"

"The general is inside."

"Inside?"

At this time, Ma Shuqin pushed open the door and walked in. She glanced at the faces of several stable women, she understood, looked at Duan Shubai and said, "Why are you still here? Come out with me." Let your husband stay here and give birth to the baby."

"Mother, I want to guard Yuhe here."

Ma Shuqin raised her eyebrows, "What are you guarding, do you know how to deliver a man? Get in the way here, Look at how many stable women can't let go of their hands and feet."

Xiao Yuhe pushed Duan Shubai's hand away with all his strength at this moment, opened his eyes with difficulty to find his mother's figure, with a hoarse voice, With a trembling voice, he said: "Mother, get him out."

Duan Shubai: "Yuhe, you—" "No, I

don't want you to guard, get out!"

There will be more embarrassing moments later, he doesn't want Duan Shubai to stay here and see him at that time.

The person I like is by my side, but I am even more afraid of pain, and I can't help but burst into tears.

"Did you hear that, your husband also let you go out, look, you are here, Yuhe is silent, if other mothers, they would have screamed!

" Be honest and wait outside with me, don't get in the way here."

Ma Shuqin said a few words in a loud voice with her hands on her hips, and Duan Shubai glanced at Xiao Yuhe, who was trembling in pain and gritted his teeth silently. He stood up and decided to go out.

Before leaving, Duan Shubai bent down and touched Xiao Yuhe's belly, and warned the little meatball in his stomach through the belly: "Be honest, come out quickly, don't torture your father, or come out to make you look good. "

Xiao Yuhe turned his head and looked at the back of Duan Shubai leaving with tears in his eyes.

Wen Po was holding a bowl of porridge by his side, "Ma'am, eat something first, I will have the strength to give birth to the baby in one go."

Duan Shubai was disturbed by his mother-in-law and urged him to change his clothes. He was absent-minded, and didn't notice that his clothes were on backwards. He stood outside the delivery room, walked back and forth, circling like a lost ant, and Ma Shuqin, who was also standing there, would be annoyed by him wandering around.

Inside is her own son who has been loving for more than ten years, how could she not be worried, but in this scene, she is the only elder, so she can't show her timidity at this time.

She has to calm down! calm down!

But the serious and worried expression on his son-in-law's face in front of her could not help but infect her, which made her very worried. " Mother

, why is there no sound from Yuhe inside?"

"I'm trying to save my strength, and it will still hurt later."

"This... how long will it take to have a baby?"

Experience in delivering babies."

"Wen Po said that Yuhe could give birth before noon, so she should be able to give birth?" Ma

Shuqin

looked at her son-in-law, who was usually mature, stable and majestic, almost becoming a bored fly at this time, and she was almost taken into the ditch. The boat capsized, and I was so nervous that I couldn't do it.

"Mother-in-law, Yu and him..."

"Stop—"

Ma Shuqin couldn't bear it any longer, and she used her mother-in-law's power to blast out this general who was said to be able to fight one enemy with one hundred, "Go, go, It's useless for you to be anxious here, go out and take a walk to calm down, I guess the child will be born when you come back."

"What's the use of asking so much? Go out honestly, don't get in the way here."

Duan Shubai walked out the door in a daze. Everyone got up, and gradually, the city became noisy.

"General, why are you here?"

"I heard that Madam is about to give birth, has she given birth?"

Zhang Changle and his party heard that Madam is about to give birth, so they hurried over to check the situation.

Duan Shubai shook his head and waved his hands, and murmured weakly: "Not yet, still alive..."

"Then general, you didn't stay in the house to guard, why did you come out?"

"Mother-in-law said I was too nervous, let me Come out and calm down."

Zhang Changle looked at his general's floating eyes, and thought to himself: Even if he came out, he didn't calm down.

"General, you are too nervous, Madam is sure to be blessed."

"Our wife is so blessed, naturally the father and son are safe."

"That's right, General, just wait and hold the baby, hahaha."

"Why don't we have a drink Wine."

The words of the soldiers around him were heard in Duan Shubai's ears, just like bees buzzing, he turned a deaf ear, didn't listen to a word, and was even forced to stretch his right hand forward and put it on someone's shoulder superior.

With such a force in his hand, he was lifted up directly.

Shan Chen: "????"

Shan Chen instantly felt like a fish being held in someone's hand. He wants to eat more fish and can swim, but it doesn't mean he really wants to become a fish.

Zhang Changle and others hurriedly took the poor Shan Chenyu down, and Shan Chen who fell on the ground breathed a sigh of relief, feeling really solid standing on the ground.

At this moment Duan Shubai finally woke up, and apologized to brother Shan Chen.

"General, it's not a problem to wander outside, let's go back and stay by Madam's side."

Ma Shuqin, who was finally quiet for a while, stood quietly outside the delivery room window, staring dumbfounded at her son-in-law, who had just left for a while, leading a group people come back.

Ma Shuqin: "Shubai, it's less than the time for a stick of incense, why are you back?"

"When will Yu and him have a baby?"

Ma Shuqin: "..."

Duan Shubai's days are like years.

At noon, Xiao Yuhe finally gave birth to a six-pound boy just like what the experienced woman had said.

Hear the baby cry.

Duan Shu rushed in, there was a smell of blood as soon as he entered the room, Xiao Yuhe was lying on the bed exhausted, he was also a little stubborn, during the process of giving birth, he didn't cry out.

His consciousness was fuzzy, and he couldn't even open his eyes. At the moment the child was born, his whole body relaxed, and a strong tiredness pulled him to sleep.

Xiao Yuhe only slightly heard Duan Shubai's voice coming in.

Wen Po wiped the baby's body and wrapped it in swaddling clothes. The baby in her hand was still crying loudly.

Wen Po picked up the child and kept laughing, she said to Duan Shubai: "Little boy weighing six catties, he is very strong. Congratulations to the general on the birth of a son. Look at how powerful his legs are."

Duan Shubai stood beside Xiao Yuhe, bent over and touched the other's pale face, stroked the cinnabar mole, turned his head to look at the child, then at his beloved husband, and unconsciously smirked With a sound.

The child was crying endlessly.

Xiao Yuhe's mother also came in at this time, and ran to Granny Wen to pick up the newborn baby, "Good boy, let grandma hug you."

Ma Shuqin hugged the baby and coaxed her, and couldn't stop praising: "This child is handsome."

"General, hurry up and hug the child."