Chapter 30 Traveling

Don't underestimate the wisdom of the ancients. Without iron nails, they could come up with exquisite mortise and tenon structures, and some mechanism techniques are even more amazing. Several craftsmen took the blueprints of bicycles, and within seven days, they created a bicycle. Similar iron and wood construction hybrid rough bike.

When a person rides on it, the two wheels creak and creak forward.

Duan Shubai's subordinates were very active. He said that he would build brick kiln factories, cement factories, and blacksmith factories...all of which were built one by one. The leader of the road repair team led people on the original gravel road in Xinyang City Cement is laid to form a smooth off-white cement pavement.

The young soldiers who were the first to learn how to ride a small broken bicycle with two wheels rode their bicycles on the newly repaired concrete road, "Don't ride over there, the newly repaired road over there is not yet dry!!!"

"Bang!" Not long after a burly soldier got on, the bicycle under him collapsed.

Railings, wheels scattered on the concrete road.

"Hahahaha!!!"

The people around burst into laughter.

"I worked so hard to finish the car!!!" The craftsman cried to the pile of broken bicycle corpses.

The soldier in the straddle car despised him: "It must be because of your poor craftsmanship. You can see that other people's cars are fine, but your car collapses as soon as you sit on it. It is so useless."

"Obviously you are too stocky . , crushed my car!"

"It's your car..."

"You are too heavy!"

Soldier: "Do you dare to let the general sit on it?"

Craftsman: "..."

Duan Shubai, who just got off another car, stood out from the crowd: "...???"

Compared with the concrete road, bicycles are not a real thing, they can only make walking easier, Xinyang There are ox carts, horse carts, and donkey carts in the city to transport things and people. Adding a bicycle is just the icing on the cake. Moreover, this kind of small two-wheeled cart is a steal. It can only be ridden on flat concrete roads, and it cannot be ridden on muddy roads.

But this thing is convenient for the patrol team in Xinyang City. It is much more efficient than usual to patrol the streets and change shifts on a bicycle. The road leading to the rice fields on the mountain also has cement roads built at the same time. Several bicycles are provided for residents to use, so that it is more convenient for them to go up the mountain alone to check the rice fields. In other cases, they still use oxen and horse carts.

Usually when working collectively up the mountain, there is a unified livestock car to pick up and drop off.

After the cement road is replaced, the livestock will save a lot of effort when pulling goods.

As soon as the bicycle was made, many people in Xinyang City tried to find something new, rushed to sit on it, and fell on the ground a few times. After learning to ride a bicycle, their interest decreased a little.

Duan Shubai didn't have much interest in bicycles. According to him, riding a bicycle with two wheels is not as enjoyable as riding a horse.

As the owner of Xinyang City, there is the best bicycle in his yard. Duan Shubai asked Xiao Yuhe, "Do you want to ride it?"

Xiao Yuhe was feeding the fish in the lotus pond. Feed, the red koi in the water dotted, he turned his head and said disgustedly: "The posture is so ugly, I don't want to ride."

Jingui's young master is not willing to spread his legs and ride on a pedal bike.

Duan Shu laughed out loud, looking at his jade and clothes with intricate layers and jade rings all over his body, imagining his appearance on a bicycle in his mind is really unimaginable.

So happy.

"Let's leave this car for Qiu Ran to play with."

Duan Shubai walked behind Xiao Yuhe, embraced his waist from behind, bent slightly, and rubbed his chin against the tip of the other's ear. The two of them stood by the lotus pond. All the lotus flowers in the pond were in bloom. The green leaves contained dew, and the pink lotus petals were open in the sunlight. There were some lotus stands between the flowers and leaves. Reminding Duan Shubai of Xiao Yu and the mark on his wrist, he couldn't help but pick up the other's left hand and kiss the mark.

Xiao Yuhe's ears turned red, "What are you doing?"

Xiao Yuhe was really afraid of the other party's unscrupulous style in intercourse. Since they had a physical relationship, he dared to touch him even in broad daylight. It's fine during the day, but once I asked Qiu Ran to stay outside, and when I was cooking in the kitchen, I went up and down on him. Relying on my physical strength, I carried him to the room on the second floor, and slapped him hard on the stairs. He bullied him hard...

Duan Shubai was obsessed with his body, although Xiao Yuhe was happy and satisfied, but it was too much for him.

"It's nothing." Duan Shubai felt the trembling and fear of the person in his arms, and pressed his earlobe to comfort him, "Don't be afraid, I won't bully you."

Looking at the appearance of the other party being frightened at the slightest disturbance, Duan Shubai Reflecting in his heart whether he had gone too far, he decided to abstain from sexual intercourse for a while, to dilute the bone-eating desire in his heart, and let Xiao Yuhe take a good rest.

"If you don't like it—"

Xiao Yuhe interrupted him: "It's not that you don't like it, don't go too far."

Duan Shubai nodded and said, "Well, from now on, I will engrave the word restraint on my forehead every day Come on."

Xiao Yuhe snorted softly from his nose.

Duan Shubai hugged him with a low smile, rubbing his hands together, two people who love each other don't have to do that kind of thing, even if they just hug each other, they feel extremely joyful and satisfied.

Duan Shubai raised his hand and pointed to the distant mountain, "See that mountain over there?"

Xiao Yuhe looked in the direction of his finger, the blue sky was used as the background, the sky was shrouded in clouds and mist, and the distant mountains were layered on top of each other. , the outline of every mountain seems to be wrapped in a white coat made of water mist, "Where? There are so many mountains, which one do you think?"

Duan Shubai laughed, and kissed him on the face, " If you look a little further, it is the tallest one. Let me tell you, there is a place on that mountain that is the most suitable place to watch the sunrise. When the sun comes out, the clouds and mists are blown away, and the rays of the sun illuminate the whole world. Stand there, It seems that I have also melted into the gorgeous red sun. Yuhe, let me teach you how to ride a horse, one day we will ride a horse to that mountain to watch the sunrise."

Xiao Yuhe bit his lower lip, and the scene he was described by the other party Attractive, but... "I don't want to learn to ride a horse."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid, I once saw a man fall off a horse, and the horse's hoof broke his leg."

Thinking of the man screaming and crying , Xiao Yuhe still has lingering fears.

Duan Shubai hugged him tightly, and patted his head comfortingly, "Don't be afraid, my husband is here, and the horse won't let you fall."

"But I still don't dare, the horse's back is too high."

"How about this?" , I will take you to ride a horse together in the future, okay, black feather, you have seen it, it will never fall me and you, and my husband will protect you in his arms, so that you will not be hurt."

" Hmm."

Xiao Yuhe nodded with a smile, and leaned into his arms with his face turned sideways.

Duan Shubai hugged him, and the two stood by the lotus pond while feeding the fish, and talking to each other, people passing by couldn't see it, Qiu Ran of their family was the most knowledgeable about current affairs, and when they ran out to wash clothes, they always sneaked out from behind.

After talking for a while, Duan Shubai yawned quite tiredly, Xiao Yuhe looked back and touched his face with a smile, "What's wrong with you? You've been lacking in spirit these few days."

Duan Shubai said depressedly with a headache : "Too tired."

"Tired? Why didn't I know our General Duan would be tired."

Duan Shubai smiled bitterly: "There are too many complicated things."

The number of people in Xinyang City jumped from 700 to 2 There are more than a thousand people, and the newly added things are not a single thing. The previous 700 people, 400 people are from his army, and more than 200 labor reformers. In this way, the actual residents of Xinyang City were only more than one hundred people at the time.

But now there are 2,000 people, more than ten times the population. There are farmers and merchants. Many things that have been ignored before will be put on the agenda. Dividing, how to plan the city's construction... and other miscellaneous things urgently need people who understand internal affairs to manage.

All kinds of factories need to be built, and the farms also need to be expanded. Daily patrols are scheduled, manpower is seriously insufficient, and order is in disorder.

There is also how to deal with disputes. Hundreds of families are constantly at odds every day. Not to mention that the troubles did not go to Duan Shubai, the troubles to him will really bomb his head.

A group of soldiers under his command are generally illiterate, marching and fighting are okay, but they are struggling to deal with these urban affairs.

What Xinyang City lacks most today is not food, but talents!

He needs people.

"You let me hug you." Duan Shubai buried his head on Xiao Yuhe's shoulder and neck, closed his eyes and sniffed his body fragrance. Dog grooming is average.

"Yes!" Duan Shubai opened his eyes wide, leaned his nose against Xiao Yuhe's neck and took a sharp breath, "Yuhe, how about I take you to Xuanzhou tomorrow?"

Xiao Yuhe was surprised: "Go to Xuanzhou

Duan Shubai blinked, "Go to Xuanzhou, do you want to go?" "

Okay, why go to Xuanzhou?"

Duan Shubai raised the corners of his mouth, he wants to dig in Xuanzhou! wall! foot! "Xuanzhou is a famous and prosperous place with beautiful scenery. Last time my husband took you by in a hurry and didn't have a good time to enjoy it. This time I will make it up to you."

"Haven't you been shopping for a long time? My husband took you to have a good time. "

Xiao Yuhe didn't believe it, "Just coax me, talk about it, tell me quickly, what are you going to do?" "I'll know when I'm with my husband, whether to go or not? Hmm?"

."

The next day, Duan Shubai got up early and took the people to Xuanzhou by boat, with great fanfare but only one person was deceived.

Zhang Changle was trapped in the affairs of Xinyang City. He felt that things were extraordinarily busy today, and he had inexplicable official duties to deal with.

"What about the general? Why are they all looking for me?"

Someone replied: "The general took people to Xuanzhou this morning, and said he would be back in four or five days. Vice-general Zhang will take care of everything in Xinyang City."

The pen in Zhang Changle's hand broke.