Chapter 24 Like

After saying this, Duan Shubai turned around and left, regardless of Dong Yueyun's expression behind him.

Dong Yueyun's face turned pale, looking at Duan Shubai's receding back, he murmured: "How could this be, I am obviously the most beautiful and gentle woman here, don't everyone say that a hero bows down for a beauty, why doesn't he like me, Such a beautiful woman is willing to be a concubine to follow him, is he not moved at all?... Get out of Xinyang City, how cruel is he to say such rude words to an infatuated woman."

According to Dong Yueyun's previous Even if Duan Shubai has not been tempted by her, as long as he shows infatuation and admiration to him in front of everyone, he should take himself home no matter what, considering the reputation of his daughter's family and the face of a man. This is the best of both worlds. When she gets close to Duan Shubai, let him understand her virtuous, gentle and charming, and walk into his heart step by step... What kind of husband and wife, son of the Hou's mansion, she is Duan Shubai's veritable general's wife.

At that time, all the women in Yangzhou will be envious and jealous of her.

...

"Bang Dang!"

The wine jar in her hand fell to the ground, and the wine spilled all over the floor, splashing the toes of her shoes, and the broken tiles also heralded the shattering of her general's wife's dream.

Duan Shubai chased Xiao Yuhe's figure back, he pushed open the wooden door, and saw Qiu Ran wandering around the stairs, seeing him coming back, Qiu Ran stepped forward anxiously and said, "Young Master."

Duan Shu Bai asked, "Where is Yuhe?"

"Young master just went upstairs in a rage, and Qiu Ran was not allowed to follow—" Qiu Ran clenched her sleeves and looked upstairs worriedly. I like to throw things, but this time it's quiet, there's no sound at all, my uncle, go up and see the young master."

Duan Shubai nodded, taking two steps out of three, wanting to jump directly to the second floor, he stood in front of the door of their room, the door was ajar and unlocked, he pushed the door open and walked in.

The room was very quiet, Xiao Yuhe stood with his back facing him, and was packing his clothes in front of the soft couch. The sound of Duan Shubai pushing the door in didn't bother him at all, and he continued to do what he was doing.

Duan Shubai could only see Xiao Yuhe's back, the yellow and white wide-sleeved clothes, the light yellow silver silk lotus belt wrapped his slender waist even more slender, his long body stood tall, the green silk jade crown, and the pendant The whole body is full of elegance and beauty.

If Duan Shubai hadn't seen his flashing figure just now, it would be hard to believe that this cold young master hid behind the haystack and eavesdropped on his conversation with Dong Yueyun.

"Yuhe, what are you doing?"

Xiao Yuhe's subordinates paused, and calmly said, "Clean up."

Duan Shubai walked up to him, and said with a faint smile, "What are you packing up for?"

"Go back to Yangcheng."

"Isn't it good here? Why do you want to go to Yangcheng all of a sudden."

Xiao Yuhe paused, turned to look at him, and said in a cold tone, "I'm just going back to where I should be. "

Duan Shubai finally saw Xiao Yuhe's face. His handsome face was indifferent and indifferent. If it weren't for his red eyes, Duan Shubai almost thought he was back to the days when they first met. .

The beautiful fox eyes were stubbornly opened there, without blinking, and the condensed water vapor added a haze to his star pupils.

Duan Shubai's heart was blocked, and an indescribable pain occupied his chest, "Did you hear the conversation between me and Miss Dong?"

Hearing the word "Miss Dong", Xiao Yuhe turned around in a big reaction, and turned his back to Duan Shubai. After breathing up and down several times, he finally said calmly: "—Duan Shubai, I will ask Just a word, just now you said...you don't like Shuang'er, do you?"

"Yes."

Xiao Yuhe closed his eyes, took a deep breath, turned around again, and stretched out his right hand to Duan Shubai: " Give me back my jade pendant."

Yupei, why did you suddenly mention jade pendant again? Duan Shubai was stunned and said, "Is that the one I kept for you?"

"Yes, it's the one you kept and took care of for me." Hearing this, Xiao Yuhe pulled out a cry that was worse than crying. The ugly smile, the emotions that were desperately suppressed were finally broken, and two tears fell down, "The jade pendant I gave you, but you refused, and I insisted on giving it, so you said that you are helping me keep it temporarily, yes Ah, it's just for a while, I was stupid and misunderstood what you mean."

His father gave him this piece of jade pendant and asked him to give it to someone he likes in the future.

On the night when Duan Shubai picked up the jade pendant for him, Xiao Yuhe hugged the twin lotus jade pendant and looked at him all night until dawn. The jade pendant was pressed against his chest and was warmed by him. He made up his mind to give the jade pendant to the other party.

"Flowers bloom side by side, united forever, forever, forever."

I made a life and death promise with you, but you don't know, and you don't care.

"In your eyes, am I ridiculous, thinking that you like me so affectionately, and following you here ignorantly, when you left me in Yangcheng, it was because you wanted to get rid of me. "

"As for me, shamelessly occupying the wooden building where you live, forcing you to wear my clothes, eat my meals, and have the cheek to control whether you drink or not..." Xiao Yuhe laughed at himself: "I What is your identity?"

"I regard you as the husband who will spend my whole life with you, but one day you will regard me as your husband?"

Xiao Yuhe wiped away the tears on his face, "Forget it, I don't want it anymore, leave the jade pendant for you to give to the girl you like in the future."

Xiao Yuhe turned around with red eyes, an open wooden box was in hand, Through his teary eyes, he glanced at a book. At the beginning he hid the portrait he drew in it. He felt that he was really cheap. At this moment, he wanted to take it away and keep it as a memory for later. .

"I know that I have taken the position of your general's wife, but you don't have to care about me in the future, I will stay in Yangcheng honestly, and you can marry others as much as you want—let me go!"

Duan Shubai held tightly He hugged him in his arms, put his arms around his waist, pressed his chin on his shoulders, and the two of them overlapped, "I won't give it back to you."

"What did you say?"

"I said Jade pendant, I won't give it back to you."

"Then you can keep it for the girl you like, it's a good piece of jade, and the girl you like will definitely not be as ignorant as you."

"I won't give it to anyone else either. People."

"Then what do you want?"

"I will keep it well for the rest of my life, and this was given to me by the person I like."

Xiao Yuhe struggled, "What nonsense are you talking about!"

Duan Shubai hugged him tightly , tightly imprisoning him in the crook of his arms, the force he used was so great, as if he wanted to fuse the two into one.

Duan Shubai closed his eyes, recalling the appearance of Xiao Yuhe when he handed the jade pendant to him, his tone pretending to be indifferent, the tips of his ears were slightly red, and he couldn't help laughing two little times when he saw him accepting the jade pendant. crescent.

Am I still a person?

I'm a beast.

What kind of mood did he give the jade pendant to himself?

That morning, seeing his injuries all over his body, he cried like this, his eyes dimmed with tears. In fact, he had put himself in his heart a long time ago. For him, Xiao Yu and this young man of the Hou family have been changing and willingly followed him to live in the house. Mulou, washing and cooking for him, doing housework for him, caring for his body...

He tried his best to integrate into his life, but I enjoyed his kindness to me unscrupulously.

Treat him as a brother? If someone he likes posts a dowry in the future, he will marry someone else.

If there really was such a "other", Duan Shubai's eyes turned hard, he was afraid that he would want to poke a bloody hole in this person. The fog in front of him dissipated, and he clearly realized that he liked Xiao Yuhe, this squeamish little young master who loved cleanliness and wanted to save face. This is the first time he likes someone. He has been alone for more than ten years, and finally fell in love with such a person. He also did many things wrong, said many wrong words, and pushed him away alive.

Fortunately, it's not too late.

He leaned into Xiao Yuhe's ear and said softly, "Yuhe, I'm sorry."

"You don't need to tell me I'm sorry—"

"I say sorry because I didn't face up to my own feelings until today, Xiao Yu He, I like you, I don't like Shuang'er, but I like you."

Duan Shubai let go of Xiao Yuhe, held his cheeks, wiped his tears with his thumb, Xiao Yuhe's tears and the broken thread Like beads, one drop after another, it seems that it will never stop.

Xiao Yuhe wanted to turn his head to avoid it, his eyes were swollen from crying: "Don't say such things to me, I'm stupid, and I tend to be sentimental, so I will take it seriously."

"If you are just out of pity and apology for a moment, you don't have to do this at all, and I don't need it. I am not as pitiful as you imagined. I like this kind of thing. I can't say it casually. How can there be a person who just said no? I like it, and now I say I like it."

"You must not be like this in front of the girl you like in the future, it is easy to lose trust if you are unpredictable."

Duan Shubai rubbed his face gently with his eyes, gently He said lightly: "Then I lost trust in front of you?"

"I told you not to use me as an example, uh—"

Duan Shubai lowered his head and kissed Xiao Yu's and Yan Hong's lips. His eyes widened in a daze, Duan Shubai pressed the back of his head and deepened the kiss, this was the first kiss between them, saliva was exchanged, lips and tongues intertwined, after a long, long time, they separated.

Duan Shubai held him in his arms, pressed his head against his chest, and kept rubbing his soft face, "Yuhe, I know it's hard for you to believe what I say now, but give me a chance, stay Here, don't leave, I will be a good husband, I am not enlightened in feelings, I don't understand style, so you teach me and control me, okay?"

Xiao Yuhe closed his eyes, "You really like me , Didn't you lie to me?"

"I'm not lying to you."

"Then what about your Miss Dong, Miss Yue, and Miss Yun?"