Chapter 100 Follow-up

The cold spring is expected to be cold and the spring rains are falling. There are many more people infected with wind and cold in Xinyang City. The footsteps of the medical center in the city almost level the threshold.

The sky was overcast, and it was raining lightly, Duan Shubai held an umbrella and went to the medical clinic to pick up Xiao Yuhe.

Xiao Yuhe has been checking his pulse in the medical hall for the past few days.

When he arrived under the eaves, Duan Shubai put away his umbrella. As a famous person in the city, everyone knew him when he arrived at the hospital, and they all called out "General Duan". The woman in red was taking her pulse, but she didn't hear the commotion outside, but Qiu Ran saw him first, and called out "Young master is here", Xiao Yuhe found him later.

Xiao Yuhe stood up and gave up the consultation table to others. Under the kind eyes of everyone, he dragged Duan Shubai to the back of the house to talk. Looking at their backs, the people in the clinic were still sighing in low voices. "The general and his wife are so loving."

"The general is so kind to his wife, and our wife is also a living Bodhisattva."

"The general and his wife are so handsome. Standing together, they are a match made in heaven."

"..."

Today There were quite a lot of people in the medical hall, Xiao Yuhe's ears perked up slightly, and the tips of his ears felt a little hot when he heard the words behind, and his heart was as sweet as drinking a cup of honey tea.

"Why did you come here suddenly?"

Duan Shubai looked at him and smiled softly, "I've already finished my work today, so I'll take a vacation for myself. The weather is cold and wet, and it's still raining, so I wanted to come to you. Go back together later."

Xiao Yu and Wan'er picked up dry handkerchiefs and wiped the rain-stained hair from Duan Shubai's temples, "Then you and I will go back in the carriage together." On

rainy days, I love cleanliness Xiao Yuhe couldn't walk back, he didn't like his shoes getting wet from the rain.

Duan Shubai recalled the scene he saw just now, and asked as if thinking of something, "Where is Miss Tingting?" After Feng Tingting

married Liang Lei, she was still learning medical skills in the medical center and became a medical girl. She studied hard , It has long been possible to treat patients and take medicines.

"She went home and was diagnosed with pregnancy just now, so why not stay in the hospital." Xiao Yuhe didn't know why, "Why did you suddenly ask her?"

Duan Shubai told him the previous conversation with Zhang Changle, Xiao Yu and Ninjun couldn't help but said, "No wonder I saw Vice General Zhang looking for her yesterday."

Duan Shubai spread his hands, "Let me just say, you can ask this general about emotional matters, but I want to bother a pregnant woman at a distance.

" Asking you?" Xiao Yuhe raised his voice and laughed out of joy.

"What's your expression? My husband can catch you, isn't he a master of emotions?" Duan Shu held his chin in a deep expression.

If you are a master of emotions, sows can climb trees.

Xiao Yuhe pointed out ruthlessly, "Husband, you'd better not go wrong with your children, and blindly get involved in their relationship.

" Like a foolish son..."

Duan Shubai lowered his eyes, "Why don't you say you are a foolish rabbit, and throw yourself into the trap of a foolish hunter like me."

"Husband, you are right." Thinking, his bright eyes raised his hands to hold Duan Shubai's face, and said affectionately: "My husband, I like you because I appreciate your self-knowledge."

Duan Shubai choked: "..."

Duan Shubai knows that he is emotionally stupid and has left a lot of "negative" influences in front of people close to him, but now he has changed. He thinks that he is now a qualified husband. Don't treat him with admiration for three days, they really shouldn't look at him with old eyes.

But he has a lot of adults, so don't care about them, just forcefully become the object of their jokes.

Duan Shubai narrowed his phoenix eyes and looked at Xiao Yuhe with dangerous eyes. Xiao Yuhe was not afraid of him at all, and the smile on his face remained unchanged. Duan Shubai sighed. Pointing at the cinnabar mole between his eyebrows, "Are you still thinking about how I ignored your intentions at the beginning?

" Ah." In terms of the ability to turn over old accounts, Xiao Yuhe is by no means inferior to others.

With such a record, how could his husband have the nerve to boast that he is a master of emotions.

"If a hero doesn't mention his courage back then, let's turn to the past." Duan Shubai tactfully changed the subject, it seemed that he wanted to brag that he was a master of emotions, and he had to tell his children and grandchildren in the future so that they would believe it.

He needs to have a better memory to tell the children the story of the two family heirlooms of their Duan family, both of which were destroyed by Mrs. Duan.

Xiao Yuhe laughed at him: "Shameless." The

two fought and gossiped for a while, Duan Shubai sat in the back and drank a pot of tea, helped tidy up a few medicine packages, and waited for Xiao Yuhe to see After seeing several patients, the two went home in a carriage.

After returning home, both of them took a hot bath, and then went to hug their little tuantuan. The little tuantuan became heavier and more lively day by day, and babbled and sang ditties, When he sees the two fathers, he doesn't let go. When he hears the grown-ups speak, he himself has to go over to chat.

"Uh huh huh huh..."

"Uh uh uh..."

Xiao Tuantuan gave a high-spirited speech, Xiao Yuhe Gu was talking to Duan Shubai, ignoring Xiao Tuantuan, this little round ball would deliberately wave its small claws in front of the two fathers Ah wave, if you ignore him, you will still hit someone, until the two fathers turn their attention to him.

"Listen to what we are talking about."

"I guess he meant to eat hot and sour potato shreds at night." "

That's what you mean ..." The

group: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It was warm and peaceful, flowing like flowing water.

The influence of newspapers is becoming more and more popular in the four states, and the popularity will not subside in the following months or even years. Although Duan Shubai has predicted the subsequent development, some of the episodes he did not expect. and.

For example, the selection of the four great talents made some literati stand out in the selection and were sought after by the common people. Ordinary people don't know what famous people are, but they must know the people mentioned in the newspaper. These people who stand out can be said to have gained both fame and fortune.

Literati have little to do with each other, some people are in the limelight and are sought after, so many people who claim to be "indifferent to fame and fortune" also come out to "literary battles". After fighting over and over, it faintly shows the grand scene of contention among a hundred schools of thought. You write an article , I wrote an article... The ordinary people watched the excitement, watched and watched, and their appreciation ability soared.

After continuous training, they have no ability to make big articles, and their ability to appreciate articles is definitely not bad. After reading more and listening more, they will understand more truths unconsciously, and start to learn to think for themselves.

This can be regarded as a good development, but the bad thing is that in order to gain a position and occupy the headlines of the newspaper, there is also a bad phenomenon of deliberately creating gimmicks.

It seems that whether it is modern or ancient times, there will always be people who do scary things in order to become famous...

But these have nothing to do with Duan Shubai for the time being, and he will leave it to other people to deal with. Ah.

The newspaper incident attracted a lot of talents to him, and he put all his focus on controlling and developing the four states. Nie Kun predicted it well, and he really has no time to start a war with him now.

It can be said that he easily won the four prefectures of Yuan, Xuan, Yun, and Yang. However, compared with Nie Kun, who has a solid foundation in Rongzhou for more than ten years, his foundation in the four prefectures is too shallow. The branches and leaves are luxuriant, but once a hurricane blows, the roots in the ground are not grasped, so it can be said that it will fall down as soon as it blows.

Especially those aristocrats from intertwined families, who are now forced by the situation to cling to him on the surface, but once any loopholes are removed, they must be the first to sway with the wind.

Duan Shubai must cultivate his own power and rectify the administration of officials, and this matter will not come soon.

In Yangzhou, his base area, there are still some lice that have not been cleared out, vicious and lifeless pirates, and foreigners who have borrowed the land to settle down.

There is a piece of fat in the north, and he can only look at it but not eat it. Currently, he is guarding his one-acre three-point land.

The arrival of Zhang Wuxuan and others added a lot of manpower to Duan Shubai's staff. With these people, he began to rectify the four prefectures. All important places and key positions were replaced by his own people, and the leftovers who were paid nothing , all checked and crossed out, the nobles who enjoyed the world's favor and wealth, were slowly cut off by him like a frog boiled in warm water...

Xinyang City is gradually expanding, and Duan Shubai is already considering the construction of inner and outer twin cities. The city walls and moats were dug in the inner city, and the land in the outer city was re-planned.

Now that his power is growing, he can make better use of the materials in the system space. Until now, his city building system still adheres to the concept of "build a house and get a reward" to encourage him to build more houses. The random rewards of the tasks are very mixed, mostly various fruit tree seeds and food cubs. There are also fish fry, shrimp fry, crab fry, etc. These rewards are very helpful for him who just started building the city. Although they are dispensable now, the mountains of materials in the space are really the capital for his continuous development.

Using these capitals, he can direct people to guide ordinary people to carry out large-scale breeding and planting.

Under the great power, he can have a better excuse to take these things out of the space, so that people will not be suspicious. Even if there is doubt, no one dares to raise it easily.

After completing the system building task last time, one of the rewards was to slowly improve the geological conditions of Xinyang City, and the soil became more and more fertile. At present, whether it has become more fertile, the naked eye can't tell, but several hot springs have gradually emerged in several places near Xinyang City.

The guards reported the discovered spring to Duan Shubai. Duan Shubai had already sent people to build a group of buildings at the largest spring. His purpose was to build a hot spring resort for the people in the city. pastime. From now on, the city residents will not only eat delicious food, listen to books, visit Buddhist temples on the mountain, but also go to the hot springs to enjoy themselves on weekdays.

There are also many kinds of flowers in the system space, and Duan Shubai plans to find all the gardeners and build a garden of flowers.

Construction of the Hot Spring Villa started last year, and it is estimated that most of the construction will be completed after the spring plowing, and it will be open to the public before the end of summer.