Chapter 109 Leaving

"It's more or less the same." Xiao Yuhe smiled lightly on his face, and quickly walked behind Duan Shubai, pushing him forward, "Then go and meet them, you'd better express in front of them that you will only be in love for the rest of your life. I'm the only one you like, and I'm your favorite husband, so you can make me happy."

Duan Shubai was pushed away from behind with the corner of his mouth hooked, and he said as he walked,

"If this can make my husband happy, Be happy, even if I say it every day, I am willing, listen carefully, I, Duan Shubai, only like Xiao Yuhe in my whole life, Xiao Yuhe is my most beloved husband, no one in my heart can compare I deserve Yuhe from my family..." Duan Shubai interjected familiarly, and began to talk about love one after another.

Xiao Yuhe listened to what he said, and a smile naturally appeared on his face, but the smile on his face was not stable, the more he listened to Duan Shubai's words, the more he felt that something was wrong, "You, you, you monk are chanting scriptures, if you want to say You have to be affectionate, you can't just tell me, you have to tell others."

"Huh? I have to tell others?"

"If you don't tell others, how can they know your feelings for me? So you You have to say it in front of other people."

"It's best to say it so that they envy me after hearing it..."

Xiao Yuhe let go of his hands and walked in front of Duan Shubai, with his hands behind his back, he strode forward with his head held high Go, imagine that picture, just imagining it is very intoxicating.

Duan Shubai stopped in place: "..."

Xiao Yuhe also stood still, "What are you doing here, hurry up, follow me to meet people, now is also the time for me to test you, test your opinion The ability to talk about love."

Duan Shubai looked embarrassed: "Do you really want to say it?"

"That's natural."

"Then why don't you make a draft for me in advance, and I'll recite it. Then, you can say as much affectionately as you want me to say. Haven't you read a lot of novels about love and love? It will come in handy now." It's time."

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

"Don't you think there's something wrong with you talking to me and wanting me to write a draft?"

Duan Shubai rubbed his nose and gave a fake cough, " But your writing is definitely better than I thought, Yuhe, think about it, when the time comes, I will use your manuscript to express my affectionate love to you in front of everyone. The more moving your manuscript is, the more people will listen to it. I envy you, don't you think so?"

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

There seems to be some truth.

But if he writes a manuscript and says he likes himself...

Xiao Yuhe suddenly realized, and said angrily: "That's not right at all! Duan Shubai, you bastard!" Xiao Yuhe, who realized that

Duan Shubai was teasing him, turned around and chased Duan Shu angrily. Hitting in vain, Duan Shubai dodged left and right "clumsily", and was hit on the elbow several times. He smiled and begged for mercy:

"Okay, okay, don't be angry, just teasing you, I was wrong. Wrong."

Duan Shubai raised his hands in surrender, expressing that he really knew he was wrong.

Xiao Yu shook his sleeves angrily and looked at him, then turned around and continued to walk forward.

"There are always so many fallacies!"

Duan Shubai smiled and shook his head from behind, and Xiao Yuhe, who was walking forward like a little pig, went to meet the group of twins.

After Xiao Yuhe left, the twins left in the room looked at each other and whispered together in twos and threes, "Will Mrs. Duan come over later?"

"Will he bring the general here? Do you think we still have a chance?"

"Don't think about it, Fangzheng, I plan to save some money here, just like Yunqiao, and find someone to marry in the future..."

"Just now Xiao Ruoning is so courageous."

"Do you think General Duan will like Xiao Ruoning?"

"Mrs. Duan and Xiao Ruoning are both stunning in the world. If I were that group of stinky men, I would definitely want both of them ." "

"You want more than two, you want a dozen or so."

"Hey..."

Xiao Ruoning looked coldly at this group of frolicking twins, forming a kingdom by themselves in the noisy environment. Chen Yuan over there couldn't bear to give up on herself. She sat aside and ate several plates of pastries, watching the twins around her in a daze.

Yu Chu was full of regret for provoking Xiao Yuhe just now, and even played a bad scene in front of him and General Duan. Yu Chu felt bitter, and didn't know how his wife Xiao Yuhe would deal with him, the twin who tried to seduce the general. .

Yu Chu huddled in the corner sullenly, originally complaining about himself, regretting that he should not be used as a gunman after being teased by others, but when he was counting the peony petals on the vase to pass the time, Chen Yuan had already eaten four plates pastry.

The corners of Yu Chu's eyes twitched, and he said with joy in bitterness: "Chen Yuan, although the general didn't meet, you don't need to be so mean to yourself."

He watched Chen Yuan bitterly haha ​​little by little. Thin down.

Chen Yuan licked her fingers, and said nonchalantly, "I now feel that no general can compare to the plate of pastries in front of me."

Xia Yunqiao laughed out loud.

Xia Yunqiao stopped laughing before she finished laughing, because Xiao Yuhe walked in at this moment.

Everyone was sitting upright, setting up their postures. Chen Yuan hurriedly hid the pastry tray under the table, wiped the corners of her mouth, and stood up to welcome the arrival of the madam and the general.

He fastened his belt furtively.

Chen Yuan was originally wearing a beautiful dance dress, and her slender waist was stretched like a weak willow facing the wind. Now she ate a few plates of pastries, and her waist became fatter. When she was just eating, he deliberately stretched her belt. When I stood up, I felt that my waist was not right.

Paying attention to Chen Yuan's Yu Chu, watching him secretly fiddle with his belt, almost laughed, covering his mouth, Xiao Ruoning, who was standing in front of him, squinted at him.

Xia Yunqiao looked up and noticed Xiao Yuhe who was striding in.

Xiao Yuhe actually walked in alone.

Xia Yunqiao wondered in her heart, didn't she mean to bring the general in with her? As for the general, Xia Yunqiao saw Xiao Yuhe's face seemed to be annoyed, could it be that the two had a quarrel?

The other Shuang'er also noticed Xiao Yuhe's expression at this time.

Each whispered in their hearts.

Seeing Xiao Yuhe's expression, Xiao Ruoning was overjoyed.

What I said just now sounds nice, why do you love him alone all your life? It's only been a while now, and the two of them quarreled.

The corners of Xiao Ruoning's mouth rose slightly.

Xia Yunqiao noticed Xiao Ruoning's expression at this time, and felt a little worried. He didn't want General Duan and Mrs. Duan, the lovers, to be separated by others.

Xia Yunqiao's heart twitched, and she paid attention to the threshold. Sure enough, after a while, the next tall and handsome man walked in. Needless to say, he must be General Duan.

The man who came in caught the attention of all of them.

"Greetings to General Duan."

All the twins saluted respectfully.

Duan Shubai followed Xiao Yuhe and walked in. He had Xiao Yuhe in his heart, so he didn't make any other mental preparations, but when he entered the house, facing the dozen or so pairs in red and green, his heart suddenly felt like Ten thousand horses are galloping like a gallop.

"..."

The gift that old thief Nie sent over was really a bit overwhelming.

Standing together with these voluptuous twins, the impact force is too great, it really makes people's teeth hurt. Forgive Duan Shubai for not being able to explain this sour feeling for a while.

Duan Shubai looked at his own Yuhe again. Their Yuhe was as good as he thought. Standing there was a handsome young man in yellow clothes. Although his appearance was outstanding, his temperament was not shy, and he was a bit "tiger" in his actions. In the eyes of Duan Shubai, Yuhe of his family is like a proud little sun, maybe it is Xi Shi in the eyes of his lover, Bai Pangpang is the best and most capable.

Xiao Yuhe's angry expression hadn't eased yet, Duan Shubai walked up to him with a smile, tried to wrap his arms around his waist, and secretly shook his hand, Xiao Yuhe was awkward and didn't want him to hold it, but there were more than ten people in the scene Looking at it with both eyes, Xiao Yuhe couldn't make too much movement.

Seeing the interaction between the two, Xia Yunqiao suddenly felt relieved.

He smiled lightly at the corner of his mouth, perhaps this is how two people who love each other get along like this, look at this Lord Xiao, how can he see the aloof and arrogant look that he just stood up and swaggered in front of them.

There is a way of getting along between two people.

Duan Shubai comforted Xiao Yuhe, then looked at the group of twins, and said: "The people from the regent's side have already gone back, since you have come to my Yangzhou, there will be no control over you, you can rest assured, go You can choose to stay in this hot spring village, or you can take the money and leave now, and I will ask you to pay each of you a hundred taels of silver."

Leave?

The twins looked at each other in blank dismay, should they take this olive branch thrown out by General Duan? Or how to pick it up?

After thinking for a moment, Xia Yunqiao was the first to say: "I am willing to stay and work in Hot Spring Village."

This was a decision Xia Yunqiao had made in his heart before, and in his opinion, it was okay to stay here and work It's not good, relying on one's own strength, just like Lord Xiao said, why bother to entrust a lifetime of honor, disgrace, sorrow and joy to a man, Xia Yunqiao was not willing to rely on a man to climb up and be another person's vassal.

If you can stay here to work freely, soak in the hot spring every day, and eat fresh melons and fruits from time to time, there is nothing wrong with such a day.

After the other twins saw Xia Yunqiao's voice, no one continued to speak out, and they were very conflicted. Although they couldn't enter the general's backyard, they recognized it, but they were really not reconciled to staying in this hot spring village to work, but let them Leaving with money, a lonely twin, how will he live in this world?

What they are good at is music, chess, calligraphy, painting, singing and dancing. Apart from pleasing others, what else can they survive on? Not daring to make a sound, Yu Chu, who shrank

aside, moved his eyes and whispered tentatively: "Can I leave with the money?"

It was a stupid matter, guessing what excuse Xiao Yuhe would find to take care of him, his heart was almost ashamed before, but now the dead pig is not afraid of boiling water, so he stuck his neck and said cheekily.

Xiao Yuhe raised his eyebrows, passed Duan Shubai and rushed to answer: "Yes."

"It's really possible!" Yu Chu's eyes showed joy.