Chapter 133 Big Victory

"His Royal Highness is not good, His Royal Highness is not good, there is a rebellion at the gold mine!!!"

Another bad news came from outside the golden palace in Canmel.

"What rebellion?" Cammel only felt a moment of darkness in front of his eyes, and his head was dizzy, his gold.

"The guards and slaves at the gold mine ran away with the gold!"

"Bastard! Galen, Galen, he actually betrayed me!" Kanmel tightened his fists, and the gem ring on his thumb went deep into his in the meat.

"Galen, the leader of Galen was killed by the rebel army."

"They are about to escape from the island by boat now, Prince, shall we send troops to chase them?"

Kanmail seemed to be drained of all his strength, With a wry smile, "Send troops, where are the soldiers? Duan Shubai's army is about to enter."

Kanmel looked around, "Ada, where is my most important subordinate? Tell him to come see me now." The

guard He paused in embarrassment, and finally said: "Prince, His Royal Highness Ada has fled to the east bank with people, and must have escaped by boat..."

Hearing that his trusted subordinates betrayed him, Kanmel finally couldn't stand this The successive blows made his eyes go dark and he passed out.

After Duan Shubai led the men to clean up the guards, he rejoined Liang Lei and the others. Liang Lei and the others caught a big fish on the east bank. Liang Lei laughed and said, "That man named Ada really thought there was a boat on the east bank where he could escape freely. "

These people are throwing themselves into a trap."

Liang Lei sighed, "They have countless gold in their hands, and they still don't want to let it go when they die."

Duan Shubai shook his head after hearing this.

Liang Lei continued: "General, we have already left people there to wait for the rabbit."

Duan Shubai nodded, "Okay, now we will go to support Liang Feng, attack from both sides, and take the West Bank."

"Yes."

Duan Shubai The people, wearing the costumes of the island guards, caused countless panic among the crowd. The guarding army had lost the will to resist. Duan Shubai led the people all the way to meet Liang Feng and Shao Yongqing.

He asked Liang Feng to lead a feint attack, but the boy beat him forward without hesitation, and the two of them really blasted a bloody path to Xi'an.

When Duan Shubai's men rushed to the west bank.

The soldiers on the island were excited, "It's the reinforcements, and our reinforcements are here again!"

"We will definitely be able to defend the island!!!! Protect the prince!"

Their eyes were full of excitement, but they did not expect that the troops coming from the island would not The reinforcements were not the enemy, and Duan Shubai led his men to quickly deal with the remaining guards.

Anxian Island is neither big nor small. In the panic of Kanmel, Duan Shubai led a group of people to quickly march to the golden palace of Kanmel.

The golden pillars under the sun shine brightly.

Duan Shubai had already put on his battle armor again, holding a spear, leading the troops, and kicked open the gate of Zhu Se's palace.

The servants in the palace had already fled in all directions, and Canmel sat on his throne made of gold, lingering. He picked up the glass and poured himself the last wine.

The sound of Duan Shubai kicking the door knocked his wine glass to the ground.

Kanmel saw the man walking towards him, just like the man in the dream, wearing a sharp silver armor, and the spear in his hand seemed to be able to pierce the sky. At this time, the scene in the dream became more and more clear. The man with a clear face finally had a clear outline.

The next moment, the tip of the gun was about to pass through his throat.

"No!!" Cammel came to his senses. He waved his hands out of thin air in a panic, as if he was trying to resist something. His hair was messed up, and he acted like a madman. With his luxurious clothes, he can no longer see the shadow of the prince who is high in the sky.

Kanmel stumbled back and yelled frantically: "I am the prince of the empire, you can't hurt me!"

Duan Shubai sneered and continued to walk towards him.

Kanmel retreated to the corner, there was no way to retreat, he closed his eyes, he could hear Duan Shubai's boots landed beside him, Kanmel cried and begged for mercy, he looked at Duan Shubai in front of him and begged : "Duan Shubai, I have no grievances or enmities with you. Let me live. If you want gold mines, I will give you all of them. I can give you everything I have. Please save my life.

" Have no grievances with you?" Duan Shubai sneered, "Joke! You and I obviously have a deep blood feud, and you paid a lot of money to hurt my husband and the child in his womb."

Kammel shook his head frantically, "It wasn't my idea. It was that bitch, that bitch Carrie. It was her who encouraged me to hire a murderer to arrest your wife. If you want to kill her, kill her."

"Oh? Really?" Duan Shubai lowered his eyes.

Kanmel opened his eyes tremblingly, and begged: "Can you let me go? When I return to the empire, I will definitely allow you various conditions. I have a beautiful concubine, I have gold and silver jewels, and I have gold and silver jewels. As a nobleman for generations, I have countless slaves, as long as you let me go back, I will give you all...really, I will give you all..."

"You want me to let you go back?"

Kanmail said in a hurry, with joy in his eyes, "Yes, yes, yes." Duan Shubai

hooked the corner of his mouth, and said two words mercilessly: "Dream!"

Buzzing in his mind, Duan Shubai's two words were like a hammer, smashing his last hope, and Kammel once again fell into madness incoherently, "I am the prince of the empire, you can't Hurt me, do you know our Luxor Empire? Our empire stretches for tens of thousands of miles, and our emperor is a well-deserved god of war. Countless kingdoms fall under his iron hoof, and no one can resist the emperor."

"I am the emperor's most important thing ." My relatives, if you hurt my life, the emperor will definitely avenge me, and the warriors of our empire will make your Yangzhou blood flow like a river!"

Duan Shubai looked down at the "prince" who had fallen into madness on the ground with contempt. Stepping up and crushing the opponent's hand bones, Duan Shubai's tone was neither serious nor slow, counting his crimes one by one under the screams of the other party's Ling Lie, and finally, "It doesn't matter what prince you are, thief Regardless of the king, the blood debts of the people of Yongning and the people of Yangzhou must be paid by you."

"The sins you committed are unforgivable!"

Kanmail looked at Duan Shubai with a terrified expression, and he saw the cold The point of the gun came straight to his throat.

He stared straight at the gun, regretting deeply in his heart, he was originally the high prince of the empire, why did he come here for the inexplicable gold mine and provoke such a god.

The sound of "Zheng" was the sound of a heavy weapon falling to the ground. The tip of the gun passed through the flesh and bones with infinite force, and finally hit the floor.

Blood flowers bloomed on the golden floor.

For a moment, the entire Golden Light Hall was silent.

Duan Shubai looked down slightly.

The tip of his spear finally deflected and pierced Kanmel's upper arm. Kanmel, who fell to the ground, opened his eyes wide. He was so frightened that he couldn't even scream when he was in severe pain. .

There was blood and killing intent in Duan Shubai's eyes, he lowered his eyes to suppress the killing intent that kept coming up. Duan Shubai really wanted to kill Kanmail.

But in the end he restrained himself.

Thinking of Yongning, which was turned into a dead city, thinking of those innocent civilians who caused disasters, thinking of those ravaged slave corpses...

"Killing you directly is really too cheap for you."

Duan Shubai finally understood this sentence .

Duan Shubai picked up his favorite gun, raised his leg and kicked Kanmail, who rolled over on the ground, and the blood on his arm left several blood flowers on the gold-paved floor tiles.

"Come here."

"General." Liang Lei stepped forward.

Cammel on the floor began to howl, and Duan Shubai smiled slightly, "Take him down, treat him, and don't let him die."

"Yes."

"Yes, treat him Castrate him first, and then these injuries will be healed together."

Liang Lei slashed cleanly, and Kanmail was dragged away from the palace by the soldiers screaming, bloodstained all over the floor.

Duan Shubai picked up a clean white cloth and wiped his favorite gun, "I have heard that he likes to use various methods to torture slaves."

"Now let him become a slave to enjoy the 'wonderful' method he used to ."

It took three days for Duan Shubai's army to completely occupy Anxian Island. During these three days, there was light rain, and the rain slowly washed away the blood on the ground. Those who were arrested were arrested, and the oppressed slaves and The civilians were liberated, and Duan Shubai's subordinates began to count the supplies left on the island one by one.

In the past few days, Duan Shubai, Zhang Changle and others have tried countless cases together. Those bandits and pirates who carried countless crimes and committed countless crimes, Duan Shubai used iron and blood methods to kill them one by one.

The place of execution was just behind the Golden Palace.

The rain took away the strong smell of blood.

When all the haze dissipated and the rain cleared, everyone had a smile on their face.

Those who were captured as slaves from childhood are full of infinite hope for the future, and there will no longer be tyrannical superiors wantonly oppressing and insulting them, "There will be a bonfire party at night, and a lot of delicious food, big crabs and shrimps, will be prepared. I saw such a big overlord shrimp! Its body was burnt red and red."

"I also saw such a big crab when I was young, and only high-ranking officials can eat it."

"I want to eat beggar chicken, I want to eat The tofu in Yangcheng, I want to read the newspapers in Yangzhou, we are also from Yangzhou, I heard that the general is going to build a school for us, can I go in and learn how to read?"

"I want to learn how to read too!"

...

"You guys Say, does Xinyang City also have such a sunset?"

Duan Shubai stood alone on the coast blowing in the wind, the setting sun was sinking leisurely against the sea, standing on the reef behind him was a huge red sun, somewhat dark The red light and shadow hit him, making his figure taller and taller.

The wind blew his flying long hair, wave after wave hit the rocks on the shore, occasionally a big wave bloomed in the rock pile, and the splashed water drops fell on the corner of Duan Shubai's clothes.

He held two letters in his hand, in fact one was written by a subordinate of Xinyang City, it said that after exhausting many methods, several old genius doctors went in and out of the Duan Mansion every day, and in the end the child in the wife's womb was saved, It's just because of the "heavy" medicine that Xiao Yuhe is lying on the bed all day now.

The other letter was Xiao Yuhe's own handwriting, with only eight words on it: My child and I are fine, don't read it.

Duan Shubai hugged the letter in his arms, rubbed his nose, picked up the wine bag and raised his head to take a sip of the wine. The wine was mellow and mellow, it was the peach blossom wine brewed by Xiao Yuhe himself last year.