Chapter 131

Duan Shubai's army was stationed near Yongning City.

The warships are unified to obey the deployment.

"General, your idea is really good. The thieves on the island are almost frightened crazy by our war drums!"

"Seeing them trembling and timid like mice, I really let out a lot of anger."

"Happy !"

Shan Chen and Liang Feng huddled together, grilling the fish by themselves, and they still kept talking endlessly. After staying with Liang Feng, who seemed to have seven or eight mouths, for a long time, Shan Chen, who used to talk less, seemed to have borrowed a few mouths from Liang Feng.

"Come and smell, my grilled fish is really delicious, do you want to eat it, General?"

Duan Shubai smiled, waved his hand at Dan Chen to refuse, bypassing the two foodies who gathered together to grill the fish.

Lifting the curtain, Duan Shubai walked into the tent, he frowned, feeling that something bad would happen. Zhang Changle was sitting in front of a desk full of paperwork in the tent. Seeing him coming in, Zhang Changle quickly stood up and reported the situation in the barracks today.

Duan Shubai nodded.

Zhang Changle talked about some gossip again, "General, the kid named Ji Zhenchuan that day is a good young man who practiced martial arts. He is talented and easy to learn..."

"Wait for him to grow up a few more years, he is destined to be a heroic general."

... ...

Duan Shubai walked to his desk, spread out some maps, put a pile of documents aside, picked up a few small stones, and marked them on the map.

It was very quiet inside the tent, only the sound of Zhang Changle flipping the paper could be heard.

"General! General! It's not good!!!!"

At this moment, a person rushed into the tent in a hurry. Seeing his appearance, he was a soldier who came to report the news. He looked flustered and kept yelling "Not good" .

Duan Shubai and Zhang Changle stopped what they were holding, and raised their heads to look at the person coming.

"General! General! No, something happened in Xinyang City!"

Duan Shu frowned.

"General, there are assassins in the city who have attacked Madam. Madam is dying. Madam told General to go back quickly !

"

Fall into the internal organs.

Zhang Changle was also shocked, and asked, "Where did the assassin come from? Is there anyone in the city who doesn't have eyes?

" The spies paid a lot of money to buy a group of desperadoes, and ambushed Madam when she went to the temple to burn incense and pray."

"General, Madam told you to go back quickly, if you don't go back, you won't see Madam for the last time."

Duan Shubai Picking up a document on the table, he slammed it on the messenger soldier with a vigorous movement of his hand.

"Come on, arrest him!"

Two guards immediately detained him.

The little soldier looked terrified and struggled desperately, "General, something really happened to Madam!!!"

"General, if you don't go back, you won't see Madam for the last time!"

"Madam is going to die!!"

Duan Shubai walked over quickly, kicked the soldier in the face, and said sharply: "Get out! Press him down and interrogate him severely." The

soldier fell to the ground, spat out a mouthful of blood, and the guards on both sides escorted him away go out.

Zhang Changle said: "General!"

Duan Shubai frowned, his sharp phoenix eyes were as sharp as knives, he looked at Zhang Changle and said: "This man speaks in a flustered expression, his eyes flicker, there must be something wrong with his words."

"He is not my messenger soldier at all."

Duan Shubai tried his best to calm himself in his heart. No matter how you look at it, all this is not in line with common sense. Tell him that the people under his hands are for nothing? And the behavior and language of the orderly is full of weirdness everywhere.

lure him back? what is the benefit?

Although he imagined this in his heart, Duan Shubai's mind was still confused, and for some reason, the bad feeling in his heart became stronger.

It was as if a knife had been drilled into his stomach, cutting his body.

Duan Shubai suddenly opened his eyes, "Something happened to Yuhe."

"General, madam is lucky, how could something happen? Just now I interrogated the messenger. The traitors made me come here to yell like this in the barracks."

"I don't know the truth of what he said, the general must not be deceived by him, otherwise you will really fall into the enemy's tricks."

"Something happened to Yuhe." Duan Shubai Muttered the words again.

He felt some pain in the back of his hand, looked down, and there was a bloodstain scratched from nowhere on it, a string of tiny blood beads came out from the seam, and the pain on the wound was getting bigger and bigger.

Three hours later, the real messenger soldiers under Duan Shubai arrived.

Duan Shubai opened the secret letter with trembling fingers. The letters were densely packed. After reading a few sentences, his expression changed drastically.

Xiao Yuhe was indeed ambushed when he was going up the mountain to pray for blessings. Although his life was not in danger, the fetus in his womb might not be able to survive... The rest of the

letter is the testimony of the assassin who was captured alive, but Duan Shubai couldn't stand it anymore. , several sheets of white paper in his hand floated down.

Duan Shubai slumped down on the armchair, he covered his forehead with his hands, his eyes were red, his fists were clenched, and his veins were knotted, as if there was a mess of gas bumping around in his body.

He was in a trance, and a sentence of beautiful words suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

"Husband, I have taken care of the child in your belly. You just wait a few months to become a father again."

"This child is much better than our Tuantuan. He must be an obedient boy, what kind of name shall we give him?"

"If we give him the nickname Yuanyuan, will he be as chubby as Tuantuan? Yuhe is very worried... "

...

Reading the sentence with infinite sweetness, it was as if Xiao Yuhe whispered these words in his ear with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, and he could describe all the expressions of the other party to the extreme in his mind. These sentences that he had read again and again, and the smiles that he recalled again and again, now appeared in his mind, but they were like sharp knives, cutting his body raw.

Duan Shubai wiped his face carelessly.

He couldn't imagine what it would be like to go to Xiao Yuhe at this time, he was looking forward to that child so much.

Duan Shubai stared blankly at the map of Yangzhou laid out on the table, seeing Xinyang City and his current location, he couldn't help but draw on it.

From here to there, there is only half a foot away.

He stared straight up, lost in thought.

Standing aside, Zhang Changle squatted down to pick up the white papers on the ground one by one. When he saw the contents of the letter, he paused. After a long time, Zhang Changle stepped forward and put the letter paper on the table. He felt uncomfortable. , couldn't help persuading him: "General—"

Zhang Changle's words awakened Duan Shubai who was in a daze. Duan Shubai interrupted him by raising his hand. After taking a deep breath, Duan Shubai sat up straight and took Qi Shizi made a few marks on the map, and calmly issued orders, "Call Shan Chen and the others tomorrow to discuss how to attack Anxian Island."

The atmosphere in the tent dropped to the lowest point, and an extremely strong The depression filled the air, as if there was a mountain weighing heavily on their shoulders, Zhang Changle's breathing was stagnant, his face was extremely ugly, he hesitated to speak.

He looked at Duan Shubai in front of him, and there were countless things to say in his heart, whether it was comfort or sympathy, but he didn't know which sentence to start with.

The words lingered on the lips and tongue again and again, but they were still swallowed heavily again.

Duan Shubai looked up at him deeply, and said hoarsely: "Changle, you go out, don't talk to me, I don't want to talk now."

Zhang Changle opened the curtain, and before leaving, he glanced back at Duan Shubai. Seeing him pick up the stack of letter papers with a blank expression, he suddenly remembered the scene when Duan Shubai told himself that he was going to be a father again. The normally prudent general seldom jumped up and down on the table, smiling like a playful like a child.

The tip of the nose is sour.

Zhang Changle turned his head and left.

After Zhang Changle left, Duan Shubai slowly lay on the table with his head in his arms, he closed his eyes, his heart was in a mess, he was overwhelmed by a feeling he had never experienced before.

It was as if something had been pulled from his body, leaving him empty.

He had told himself countless times in his heart to be calm, but at this moment he wanted to indulge his weakness.

After a cup of tea, Duan Shubai sat up straight again, the thing had already happened, no matter how much he regretted it, no matter how much he was furious, no matter how much he cursed and resented him, it would be of no avail.

He gritted his teeth and chewed Canmel's name in his heart, and the deep hatred was written in his eyes.

Duan Shubai stayed up all night and called everyone to the main tent the next day.

Everyone looked upright, even Liang Feng, who was always joking and gagging, became serious, and Duan Shu sat solemnly on the seat with white eyebrows.

Duan Shubai pointed to a direction on the map, and said sternly: "Attack the island tomorrow."

Shan Chen asked aloud, "Tomorrow, are you going to attack Turing?

" There is no need to fight other than Anxian. Anxian is the old den of Canmel and Tutan. The gold mine is also there, and all their power is there. As long as Anxian is defeated, the rest will naturally fall apart."

"We are now There's no need to waste time picking sesame seeds on the ground one by one."

"If you want to hit, hit the biggest one."

Su Gang was curious: "How do you want to hit?"

Duan Shubai said, before he could speak, he coughed a few times, and Zhang Changle poured it on him. After drinking a cup of tea, Duan Shubai took a sip of the tea to moisten his thirsty throat.

"Tomorrow, the fleet beating gongs and drums will continue to harass along the coast of Anxian Island that day."

"Liang Feng and Shao Yongqing brought a team of troops to approach Anxian from the west bank, which is here. There is a big bay here, which is very suitable for landing on the shore. You fight me aggressively and pretend to attack. Liang Feng, you are the best at acting. Make a big noise and contain the opponent's main force."

"Shan Chen, you and I will go to the east coast, where the waves are strong and the wind is strong, and this is where the enemy's defense is weakest. The big boats cover the small boats, and the fishing boats are also used. Go, bring as many people as possible, and when you get here, take a rope with good water quality, get out of the boat and swim over, swim over to deal with the patrolmen who climbed up the reef and the shore."

"Here, pave a way for me to come out and help The boat docks." Zhang Changle said in a voice: "Using this method, the general and

I

have estimated that the chance of victory is 60%."

Liang Lei said calmly: "Even if it is only 60%, we can do it perfectly. Ten."

"General, don't worry."

A group of people made a plan, and the specific details were confirmed one by one again. After everything was over, it was not too late, Duan Shubai found a place to lie down, buried his head just sleep.

Before losing consciousness, the image of Xiao Yuhe standing among the plague patients and smiling proudly at him suddenly appeared in Duan Shubai's mind.

The bright light hit his beautiful face, it was the first time Duan Shubai felt that he was very beautiful.