Chapter 77 Return

The second lady looked at her daughter, Xiao Yueqing. Her daughter Xiao Yueqing was extremely beautiful, with distant mountain eyebrows, cherry mouth, skin as white as snow, and a small red mouth like a little red plum in the snow. Her eyes looked at you lightly, Like an orchid in an empty valley with tears ready to drip, no one who has seen Xiao Yueqing will say that she has a dusty temperament and is not a mortal thing.

More proud than Ju, colder than Xue.

Although the facial features are not comparable to Xiao Yu and that Shuang'er, but his temperament is superior to this Mr. Yu, one is the rich and noble flower in the world in spring, and the other is a little plum in the cold winter of the twelfth lunar month.

At that time, General Duan fell in love with their family Yueqing at the first sight at the banquet...

Two days later, the third wife packed up her things and called a carriage to go south, but she saw the second wife with a pair of children, directing people to move things. The wife hired a few people to carry the boxes, so naturally she and her children couldn't do any work.

"Second sister-in-law? Why did you pack up and come out?" The

second lady glanced at the third lady. The third lady was uncomfortable with her light and contemptuous glance. My wife is gone, why put on airs.

The second lady withdrew her gaze, helped her plum-like daughter into the carriage, turned her head and smiled at the third lady: "Now there are only a few of us left in the direct line of the Hou family. You go to join the sister-in-law, how can I stay?" Well, it just so happens that I haven't seen my sister-in-law and Yuhe for a long time, I miss you." The

third lady snorted coldly, miss? I have been gone for a year or two in the Hou's mansion, and I haven't seen you miss me once.

"Oh? Miss you, heh, sister-in-law must be very happy to hear what sister-in-law said."

"Happy, sister-in-law is certainly happy to see us go together."

Second madam Yan Zixuan's eyes turned cold. If she was still in the Hou's mansion, how could the third madam, a submissive little bastard, dare to fart at her. Now that Huluo Pingyang is being bullied by dogs, she has become so angry that she is acting wild on the tiger's head.

The second lady couldn't stop staring at her, how many times she choked and hummed her now, she will remember them one by one, wait and see later!

"Alas..." The third lady sighed in a pretentious manner, "I just don't know if so many of us are going to defect, will it cause trouble for my sister-in-law." The

second lady gave the third lady a sideways look, and her tone was drawn: "One person is causing trouble, and seven or eight are also causing trouble. Yun Bin, get in the carriage."

Let his youngest son follow him into the carriage, and the second wife kicked her foot, and also got into the carriage, leaving the second wife alone. Big round ass.

The horseshoes dragged the wheels.

The third lady stood at the same spot and snorted heavily, "I still think of myself as the lady of the Hou family. When I get to Yangzhou..."

Duan Shubai implemented new government orders in Yuan, Yang, and Xuanzhou. You Tiao pushed him to the forefront, and the two of them sold their sons together and formed an alliance. Mrs. Sun gave birth to a little twin, who was Xiao Tuantuan's fiance in name, so the two families got mixed together like this... Duan Shubai thought, These two baby babies who are still in their infancy are still young, and they have grown up like horses and bamboo horses. If they see each other right, they will fulfill their marriage contract and form a good relationship between Qin and Jin. If——

if they look down on each other, Naturally, they will marry each other;

if the son looks down on Xiao Shuang'er, then he

will beat the son up, break the engagement and replace him with a new fiancé; Respect, take the initiative to dissolve the engagement.

Many new soldiers were added to Yuanzhou. In order to prevent turmoil, Duan Shubai personally stayed in Yuanzhou to lead troops for training, weeding out those who failed to pass, and let the recruits familiarize themselves with all the rules. His soldiers absolutely forbade anything that would harm the common people. With so many people all of a sudden, there will always be some fish in troubled waters sneaking in. If the army is not strictly controlled, it will be him who will ruin his reputation.

Evil and unhealthy air will be strangled in the cradle from the very beginning.

Duan Shu made an example of others by killing them in vain, and set several examples. The general's discipline rules were strictly instilled in the minds of every recruit.

Tens of thousands of newly joined sergeants shouted loudly, and also trained tigers to show their might in the cold wind. The neat team formed a square formation, brandished their guns and shouted to kill, leaving behind magnificent shadows in the sunset.

After a month of training, a military competition was held to select the elites in the army, and Duan Shubai selected many good seedlings.

...

He has been busy working in Yuanzhou, so he has no time to go back to Yangzhou, but he also wrote a letter to his husband every three to five days to report that he is safe. Like Duan Shubai, he was very domineering at a young age...

He was very relieved in Yangzhou that the pirates lurking on the island had not changed yet. Duan Shubai had someone monitor him in real time, and his military defense at the junction was absolutely Strictly, according to the weapon book given by the system, a lot of traps have been made. If the pirates attack first, they will definitely not be able to get a good fruit.

What makes Duan Shubai a little bit dumbfounded is that he is here to train troops in a grand manner, and the willows and willows are inadvertently played the role of scaring the chickens and monkeys, and Cao Yunzhou voluntarily surrenders to him.

According to the terrain, Yunzhou is located in the southwest, and the three prefectures of Yuan, Yang, and Xuan surrounded it and isolated it alone. Inquired, Duan Shubai was still training his troops in Yuanzhou, which was connected to it, shaking the world, and the prefect of Yunzhou was afraid that he would become the next Chen Honghai. In order to protect his power and wealth, he simply held up the white flag and took the initiative to join them. Duan Shubai is the main one.

So far, the four states of Yun, Yang, Xuan, and Yuan in the south are connected together and dominate one side.

Duan Shubai: "..."

Suddenly, he understood the feeling of Zhao Kuangyin's yellow robe.

It was beyond his expectation to win a Yuanzhou, and now he took the initiative to send a Yunzhou, and the territory doubled. Engage in construction, implement reforms, repair roads, open navigation to four states, and conduct trade.

People in Yangzhou are getting richer and richer. There are very few agricultural taxes. Everyone has planted new grains, especially high-yielding crops. One mu of land can produce thousands of catties. Among them, due to the high output of sweet potatoes, Xinyang City had another two years of bumper harvests. The accumulated status of sweet potatoes was so low that only a few dozen catties could be worth a catty of rice. There was no way, its output was too much. If you come to feed the pigs, you can't finish them. Yangzhou has already started to reduce its planting.

After taking over the four states, Duan Shubai discussed with a group of staff. Yes, he has now also set up a secretary discussion group to discuss strategies together.

After some discussions, in order to encourage agricultural planting and encourage people to reclaim wasteland, the newly reclaimed wasteland is exempt from taxation and comes with seeds. Yangzhou sent planting experts to other states to promote new crops. While reclaiming wasteland, they stationed troops and fields, training troops and farming in rotation. Build terraced fields in Yunzhou and other mountainous areas, excavate and build water conservancy facilities, and connect rivers and canals.

The more important thing is to build roads. If you want to get rich, you must first build roads. This sentence is always true, and it connects the four states' trading and transportation networks.

After several months of busy work, it finally entered the twelfth lunar month, approaching the end of the new year, Duan Shubai, who had been away for a long time, got on the boat and headed back to Yangzhou.

Duan Shubai stood at the Yunzhou pier, surrounded by many people carrying things back and forth, carrying the boxes onto the big ship.

He stayed in Yuanzhou for a month or two, and was invited to Yunzhou again. He hadn't seen Xiao Yuhe for several months, and it was almost the end of the year, so it was time to go back to see his husband and children.

Xiao Yuhe liked jade, he remembered Xiao Yuhe mentioned that he liked the beautiful jade produced in Yunzhou, Duan Shubai specially selected several boxes of jade, and brought a few famous jade carving craftsmen from Yunzhou with him. Yuhe can make whatever kind of jewelry he wants.

Duan Shubai touched the jade pendant on his chest, Xiao Yuhe's voice and smile appeared in front of his eyes, with a gentle and lingering smile on his face, the scarlet cloak behind him was fluttering with the wind of the river, very heroic.

"What's wrong with the general, you suddenly smiled so softly." Someone nearby whispered to each other.

Zhang Changle opened his mouth and said: "Do you still need to ask? Of course I think of our wife."

The smile on Duan Shubai's face did not stop when he came back to his senses. , continue to miss her husband.

Ma Shuqin and Xiao Yuhe sat around the room, making clothes with needles and threads. There was no smoke in the room, and the silver charcoal was burning, which made the whole room warm. On the small rocking bed, I had fun playing with the tiger puppet by myself, but sometimes when I got too strong, I threw the little tiger out of reach and yelled loudly that I was unhappy.

Ma Shuqin picked up the little cloth tiger and handed it to Xiao Tuantuan's claws, "You should get him a rope and tie it to his hands."

"Tie him up, but he doesn't like it." Xiao Yuhe said road.

Ma Shuqin stood up and moved her hands and feet, lamenting that the winter in the south is different, the cold wind makes people stiff, and there is no first snowfall in the sky. I heard that there was only a light snowfall last year, and there were still trees on the treetops outside. Vaguely with green leaves.

Xiao Yuhe was in a restless mood today, the needle kept pricking his hand, Ma Shuqin's eyes twitched when he saw this, maybe his son-in-law was coming back today, and as for being so distracted, if he had known his stupid son was like this, he wouldn't have stopped him from going to the pier Waiting for the cold wind to blow.