Chapter 35 Processing

The huge city gate opened.

A tall, handsome man in a red and black military uniform came out first with a silver gun in his hand. Behind his head was a long horse with a hollowed-out gold crown, which was swaying in the wind. Behind the man, there were more than 20 people who were also like him. A mighty northern warrior.

Seeing the city gate opened, Zheng Li had a flash of joy in his eyes, and raised his arms and shouted: "The city gate is open! Let's attack together and kill the dog officer!"

"As long as we enter the city, we won't be hungry!! !"

"Brothers from Jianzhou, rush!" There

were only a few people who responded.

Duan Shubai strode forward, the red hem of his clothes was fluttering in the wind, his phoenix eyes fixedly swept across the group of refugees in front of him, the refugees were divided into two groups, one part consisted of Zheng Li's group of angry and part-timers. Most of them are young and middle-aged people in the state, and they are clamoring to break into the city with weapons; the other part is the old, weak, sick and disabled supporting each other, with their hair covered and their faces weathered, scattered in twos and threes, watching the development of the situation .

"Kill the dog officer, brothers, don't be afraid!"

"Let's go!"

Zheng Li shouted alone, and the voice of the crowd became weaker and weaker.

Zheng Li's accomplices looked at each other. They watched the man with the gun walking towards them step by step without hesitation. As they approached, behind him seemed to be a golden blazing sun, which was powerful and flickering.

Obviously he was only wearing a simple military uniform, but he seemed to be wearing a battle armor, and the gleaming light of the armor shone into their eyes.

The surrounding area became more and more quiet, as if the sound of his footsteps was knocking on the ears, Zheng Li and his party were as quiet as cicadas, as if they were in the forest and were being watched by a ferocious and cruel beast, their footsteps involuntarily retreated, their hearts Terrified, they watched in horror as the man who was gradually approaching them had a mocking smile on his face, and he whispered in their ears with faintly smiling, calm, loud words: "Didn't you say that you would Attacking the city? Okay, step over my body."

Zheng Li felt the people around him retreating, his legs were trembling, he was their leader, he could not retreat, his hands were stained There was no turning back, he stood tenaciously on the spot, watching the man walking towards him with horror on his face, Zheng Li was still holding a big knife in his hand, which was snatched from the soldier who sent the news in the morning .

He could barely carry a big knife that weighed more than ten kilograms. Before, Zheng Li felt that he was extremely brave with the knife.

By the way, Zheng Li shook his hand, he still has a knife! He tried his best to hold up the heavy broad blade slightly, his eyes sparkled, and a sudden courage spread in his chest, he had a weapon, he could resist, and killed the man in front of him! !

He opened his mouth -

"Let's go, kill this dog officer!"

Before he could spit out a single word stuck in his throat, Zheng Li's world was spinning.

Duan Shubai's eyes fixed on this man who was stirring up rumors among the refugees and creating riots. He kicked him to the ground, stepped on his chest slowly, swung his spear in his hand, and knocked Zheng Li's body to the ground. His throat was nailed to the floor with a "bang", Zheng Li's eyeballs protruded when he fell on the ground, his mouth opened like a dry thirsty fish, Duan Shubai pulled out the tip of his gun, blood splashed all over the floor.

There was silence among the refugees.

Duan Shubai heard that in the riotous crowd, someone dropped a bag full of stones to the ground, and the stones fell to the ground, making a dull sound.

The man was extremely panic-stricken, and stood there dumbfounded, not daring to lower his head to pick it up, for fear that he would follow in Zheng Li's footsteps.

This was different from what some of them imagined. They followed suit, just to force Jianxing City to open the city gate and let them in. They were neither willing nor willing to use their corpses to knock open the city gate.

Unexpectedly, there was blood all of a sudden, and a killing god came out—

this was different from what they wanted.

"Bang!!"

There was a crisp sound, and the spear stood on the ground. This sound icily knocked on everyone's ears, knocking them awake like a dream.

Duan Shubai stood at the gate of the city, and all eyes were on him. He said in a voice that everyone present could hear: "I am Duan Shubai, the prefect of Yangzhou. I arrived in Xuanzhou yesterday and heard about the I am deeply saddened by the displacement of the people. Yangzhou has a vast land and few people, and is willing to take in the refugees from Jianzhou. So I discussed with the prefect of Xuanzhou. Sun Taishou agreed to let the refugees go to Xuanzhou through Xuanzhou, and lent four large ships to send the refugees to Yangzhou. "

There was a riot among the refugees today, and there were rumors that the prefect Sun intended to coax the refugees into boarding boats, and dug boat pits on the river to kill them—hehe, I want to tell you that your brain is a good thing, and your homes were washed away by the flood. He left, but his head didn't get soaked in the water, did he? Unless Sun Taishou went crazy, he would do the stupid thing of sinking a ship and killing people. If he doesn't want to care about the refugees, he can just block you out of the city. Why bother to come up with This kind of vicious idea that insanely arouses the anger of the people."

"The one who can fabricate such rumors must be extremely vicious."

Duan Shubai scanned all the refugees, and finally said: "I will say one last sentence If you want to believe me, stand to my left and take a boat with me to Yangzhou later."

There was a commotion among the refugees, they looked hesitant, and no one was willing to take the first step. Seeing this, one of Zheng Li's accomplices, named Bu Hailiang, shouted loudly: "Don't believe him, he kills people like hemp!" , He said he is the prefect of Yangzhou, so he must be? He must be lying to us."

Like Zheng Li, Bu Hailiang saw blood under their hands, and they had no way to retreat, but to incite people to fish in troubled waters.

"He is so ruthless, when he coaxes us into the boat, killing us will only be more cruel."

"He is bloodthirsty, we must not trust him!"

"We must form a rope and fight against them together! We are brothers and sisters, don't believe him!" The

crowd of refugees panicked, you look at me, I look at you, there is no decision, Duan Shubai stands on the spot with a gun, facing this situation calmly , the murderous intent has not faded all over his body, and the light in his eyes is as clear as the sea.

An old woman came out from the crowd of refugees, and was the first to stand in front of Duan Shubai. She was holding a cane, and looked fiercely at the group of violent refugees. She pointed at Bu Hailiang with her skinny fingers, and said in a thick voice: "Bu Hailiang, Zheng Li, Liu Long..."

She named them one by one.

"You mixed with the refugees and raped and raped women, and you ganged up to cook human flesh... Ahem, this prefect Duan killed well! My old lady, I would rather sink a boat and be buried in the river than be with a group of you beasts!"

Refugees The crowd panicked, "Cannibalism..." Among the

violent refugees, there are still people with conscience. Look at the people around them, and there are such conscienceless people beside them.

With the first person, there is the second person, and more and more people come to Duan Shubai's side.

Bu Hailiang's expression was wrong, and he was about to struggle to step back and say something. Duan Shubai's eyes were sharp, and he led his men to capture all the thorns in the mob and tie them up with ropes.

After finding out the people who killed the officers and soldiers, Duan Shubai handed them over to Sun Zhixin, "Leave these people to Mr. Sun."

"The families of the officers and soldiers who died, please comfort them."

Sun Zhixin nodded: "Duan Don't worry, my lord, I will handle all these properly."

Duan Shubai also nodded slightly, he turned around, walked to the pile of refugees who had made their choices, and said loudly: "Whoever is willing to go to Yangzhou with me will do so later. Follow me, and we will walk to the pier together." The

refugees replied in unison.

The gates of the city were opened, and more than two hundred officers and soldiers from Jianxing stood guard on both sides of the road, clearing a road for people to walk. Duan Shubai walked in the front with a gun, and the refugees followed closely. The tip of the spear in his hand was bright red Incomparable, withered bloodstains stuck to it.

The people of Jianxing were blocked on both sides of the road, and the refugees in ragged clothes passed through the city, with the tip of the red gun in front, the scene was quiet and silent, only the sound of footsteps, the team was orderly, and there was no disturbance during the period.

Duan Shubai led a group of people to the pier on foot.

From a distance, I saw a goose yellow figure standing at the air outlet, Xiao Yu and his bright yellow hairband were blown by the cold wind along the river like willow branches floating in spring, and his wide sleeves filled the wind and were blown flat.

Xiao Yuhe's beautiful face was faintly visible in the fluttering of clothes and hair.

When Xiao Yuhe saw the leader of the team, a smile finally appeared on his face that had been tense for a long time. He pulled back his flying hair, wishing he could run to that person immediately, but he looked at the person behind him. Xiao Yuhe still held back the crowd.

There is an aroma of rice soup floating by the river, which can be smelled from a long distance, making a group of hungry refugees swallow their saliva and rejoice with beating gongs and drums in their stomachs. However, the aroma of rice soup is also mixed with another unspeakable taste, which makes people lose their appetite.

A fragrance and a smell are mixed, tossing people to death.

Duan Shubai threw the gun aside, strode forward and took his beloved husband into his arms, and said with a doting smile: "Yuhe."

Xiao Yuhe pressed against his chest, and said sweetly: "Husband."

Xiao Yuhe raised his head from his arms, suppressed the smile on his face, and said seriously: "Husband, Yuhe has asked people to cook vegetarian porridge by the river, and let the refugees drink a bowl of porridge before boarding the boat. Yes, Yuhe also asked people to buy a batch of medicinal materials, some of them were piled on the boat, and some of them I have already asked people to boil a soup to prevent and treat diseases, so that the refugees can drink a bowl."

Duan Shubai scratched his face with a smile. Nose: "My Yuhe is really thoughtful!"

Duan Shubai couldn't help but hugged his own Yuhe into his arms and rubbed them. Duan Shubai

sneezed when it came from Xiao Yuhe. He rubbed his nose and said in distaste, "What's your smell?" Shubai's chest, stand on tiptoes and stretch out his right hand to the opponent's nose, forcing the opponent to smell the strong smell of medicinal materials in his hand.

"Are you going to smoke your husband to death?" "How dare you despise

me, you bastard!"

——Bloodthirsty or something, it really is a rumor.

Duan Shubai walked up to Fu Qianxi, and instructed: "Aren't you concerned about refugees? Aren't you very capable? Now let you arrange the porridge and medicine, and let me see your ability."

Fu Qianxi did not answer with a sullen face, and went to work in silence. The scene he saw today gave him a great shock.

The refugees lined up in long queues to receive porridge and drink medicinal soup in an orderly manner. Duan Shubai

stood at the air outlet, a gust of river wind blew by, he sneezed several times, he murmured: "Who is talking about me?"

Tian Se - wanted to cry but had no tears: "General, when will you come back?"