Chapter 174

In decades of memory, Duan Shaorong was thrown into someone's arms for the first time, and he was still such a sweet and soft little beauty.

It's not that there are no female Shuang'er who want to seduce him, it's just that he has always been nonchalant about others and doesn't allow outsiders to get close to him, but for this little Shuang'er in front of him, instead of wanting to push him away, he wants to hug him even tighter.

Insert your fingers into the waist-length hair of the other party's ink, and the delicate touch is like a fine brocade, making people unable to help but get closer.

"Zheng'er..."

"His Royal Highness..."

Hearing this address, His Royal Highness was not satisfied, he hooked his fingers and curled up a lock of long hair, "I used to chase Brother Shaorong every day, now Call Your Highness the Crown Prince, Zheng'er is so unfamiliar with me, are you still blaming me?" The

beautiful new Crown Princess's face was a little nervous, he opened his mouth, eager to explain, but couldn't organize his words well, "That's What I used to be called when I was a child, now that I grow up, I naturally want to be called Your Highness." The

handsome Crown Prince put his arms around his own Crown Princess, raised his eyebrows, and said helplessly, "But I don't want to hear you call me Your Highness. "The

little beauty blushed, but he couldn't call her other names.

Duan Shaorong seemed to see his embarrassment, with a smile on his handsome face: "Well, we are married today, can you call me husband from now on?" The

little beauty muttered: "Okay, okay."

" Call to listen."

The beauty that was originally as elegant as snow was already bleeding red at this moment, she lowered her head, looked at the phoenix pattern accessories on her belt, closed her eyes, and summoned up the courage to say: "Husband."

His Royal Highness The smile on his face became more and more wanton.

In the past, I always heard his family's jade and father call my father, emperor, and husband... During those ten years of military career, especially in the dream of growing up in the army, the unruly Crown Prince, the one who fantasized about the person in his heart, Call him that in his arms.

Once a long-cherished wish is fulfilled, how can one listen to it only once?

Her swollen heart was at work, and she couldn't help asking: "Scream again?" The

embarrassing new crown princess bit her lip, clutched the sleeves of her wedding dress, and turned her face to one side, but this time she refused to speak. .

His Royal Highness, who is well versed in the secrets of the art of warfare, knew that he should not push people too hard, he sighed with regret in his heart, and accepted it as soon as it was good.

His bridal chamber was a festive night, so he couldn't make people cry.

The little beauty is really thin-skinned.

In order to appease the shy concubine, His Royal Highness had no choice but to use his ingenuity to change the subject, "Zheng'er, how have you been all these years?"

The level of changing the subject is really not very good.

His Royal Highness, the God of War, is like a god of war against the enemy, but now he is like being possessed by a stupid cow. If the enemies he defeated before saw him like this, they would definitely shout "Xibei!"

Although His Highness the Crown Prince had lost most of his usual intelligence, it was enough to comfort His Highness the Crown Prince who was also dazzled by the red candle of the wedding.

"I have a good life. I just read books, play chess, and play the piano every day... Day after day, there is nothing new. You, you must have seen more things when you marched and fought outside..."

"Yes I have seen a lot of fun, and we still have a lot of life in the future, shall I tell you one by one?"

"——then you must have many dangerous moments."

"Your husband, I have the blessing of God behind me, and I can turn bad luck into good luck every time. By the way, Zheng'er, you peeked at me from the tall building that day, were you afraid that you might not recognize your husband? After all, we haven't seen each other for ten years. You must be very curious about what I look like!" Duan Shaorong blinked and asked curiously.

Sun Ruozheng, who usually claims to be a gentleman, was brought up by him to peek at him again. He was ashamed, endured his embarrassment, and explained solemnly: "How could I not recognize it? After all, after all..."

The smile on His Royal Highness's face deepened, "After all What?" The

little beauty glanced up at him quickly, and replied honestly: "After all, I often see His Majesty..."

The smile on Duan Shaorong's face froze for a moment.

Why does Duan Shubai look so much like him? What is the law of heaven!

Holding up the little beauty's face, he said viciously: "Look at my face more and wash your eyes, that old man is so old, how can he be as handsome as me, Qi Yuxuan, Ang Yushu, Linfeng, handsome and extraordinary..."

Forced to lift it up Duan Shaorong

narrowed his phoenix eyes slightly, showing a dangerous look, "Is he as young and handsome as I am?"

"My husband is the most beautiful." Handsome!"

Ruzi nodded teachably.

That's about the same.

Duan Shaorong estimated the time in his mind, and moved up a small abacus, and took the initiative to help Sun Ruozheng take off his boots, held his smooth and slender ankles, with a slight movement in his heart, he carried him to the center of the wedding bed.

A moment in the Spring Festival is worth a thousand gold, and those conversations between lovers, they have the rest of their lives to talk about.

Sun Ruozheng was hugged obediently by him, knowing what would happen next.

Pulling up the red wedding tent, the candlelight outside was weakened by a layer of light, Sun Ruozheng lay flat on the wedding quilt, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, looking tenderly at the back of that person.

Duan Shaorong noticed several boxes of ointment and a gorgeous gold thread brochure placed at the corner of the bed. He moved his body and opened one of the boxes. The white ointment had a scent of orchids.

As a considerate and democratic husband, Duan Shaorong took the initiative to ask which box his little beauty would like?

It seems to have different aromas, including roses.

The little beauty saw that thing, so he naturally knew what it was for? His cheeks were slightly red. Fortunately, he was lying down, and the light was dim, so he couldn't see clearly.

"Which box do you like?"

"It's all right, you can choose." Her Royal Highness almost bit her own tongue, and finally said this sentence, he wanted to cover his face with the pillow.

"Then this one smells like orchids."

"..." The little beauty closed her eyes, and she didn't want to talk anymore.

Duan Shaorong picked up the beautifully bound booklet again, opened the curtain a little, and looked at the contents carefully under the light.

The more I look at it, the more amazed I am ashamed of my lack of knowledge.

It turns out that there is such a thing... as the saying goes, if you

know yourself and the enemy, you will never be defeated in a hundred battles.

His Royal Highness the Prince of War God, who has never fought unprepared battles, finally realized that he had made a mistake.

People stumble, horses stumble. Fortunately, at this time, he can still hug Buddha's feet temporarily.

Duan Shaorong couldn't help pulling himself together, as if he was going through the final preparations on the eve of a big battle.

Sun Ruozheng waited for a long time, but he didn't see any action from the visitor, so he couldn't help opening his eyes, sat up, and moved to Duan Shaorong's side.

Duan Shaorong realized that he was approaching, so he generously made room for him, and moved the golden book between the two of them to read together.

His movements are as familiar as he used to look at the pre-battle deployment map with the soldiers.

After lying down for a while, just sitting up, his head was still a little dizzy, after His Royal Highness the Crown Princess saw clearly the two overlapping villains on the golden book by candlelight, a big fire burned from the neck all the way to the cheeks and ears, and his whole body Everyone was stupefied.

Seeing that the people next to him did not respond, Duan Shaorong had been a general for ten years and suffered from an occupational disease, so he pulled his comrades beside him to formulate a pre-war battle plan.

"Here you go, what positions do you like, which ones do we use at night?"

Fighters like everything to go according to plan.

Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess, who was so irritated, closed her eyes. He didn't want to look at anything, and he didn't want to choose anything. His face was flushed red.

The persevering Crown Prince wanted to force Aifei to choose: "Come on, open your eyes and choose one."

"Just... just this one." He ordered one at random, and His Highness the Crown Princess only hoped that this torture would end soon.

His Royal Highness suddenly realized, "So you like the one from the back..."

I like the one from the back?

Do not! I don't like anything!

The little beauty's ears were buzzing, she was so ashamed and angry that she wanted to kill herself soon.

Embracing the baby Crown Princess who was blushing and pretending to be dead in his arms, His Highness the Crown Prince, who felt that he was smart and unparalleled, was extremely satisfied. He raised the corners of his mouth and thought badly, and couldn't help teasing him again: "Look at the other ones, there are so many kinds... ..."

Pretentiously flipping through the pages, feigning surprise: "Hey, there are still such ones. It takes a soft body to separate them like this. However, I seem to have seen it in Dashun's dancer performance... Zheng'er, Can you do it?"

Sun Ruozheng's eyes turned red like a long needle pierced into his ear, and he snatched the golden book from Duan Shaorong's hand, and slapped him on the forehead with a "slap", and then seemed to touch something dirty Throw the things in your hands far away.

"His Royal Highness doesn't like Ruozheng, that's all. Why bother to humiliate Ruozheng and compare Ruozheng with that dancing girl..." His heart was sour and astringent, and his tone became more decisive: "Your Highness, might as well give Ruozheng a dagger. This is to die in front of His Highness."

Duan Shaorong was flustered, broke down, and said the wrong thing. He hurriedly hugged the person into his arms and apologized sincerely: "Zheng'er, I was wrong. I made a slip of the tongue just now. I really didn't disrespect you. I was wrong. Really, can you hit me to vent your anger? Zheng'er, forgive me Let me."

Sun Ruozheng's eyes were swollen and red, and his voice was hoarse, "Your Highness has been away from Beijing for ten years. During these ten years, I must have brought many confidante friends back to Beijing. Your Highness might as well bring them to Ruozheng as soon as possible. So that Ruozheng can know which sisters and brothers there are." The

more the description became darker.

Duan Shaorong, who was splashed with ink all over, felt that he couldn't wash it off even if he jumped into the long river.

"Zheng'er!" Duan Shaorong held his face, kissed his eyes and the tears that flowed down, "Hey, don't cry, what nonsense are you making up, I, Duan Shaorong, have only you in my life."

"Never Others, in the past ten years, I have spoken with only a handful of other women,

Shuang'er , so where is there any confidante? I only have Zheng'er as my confidant." Your Highness looks down on anyone."

"Our Duan family doesn't like three wives and four concubines, as long as I live with my family's Zheng'er for the rest of my life, I will be just like my father and my father."

Sun Ruozheng sniffled, buried his head in his chest, and listened to the ups and downs of his heartbeat, "Then what about that delicate dancer you're talking about?"