Chapter 115

Xiao Yuhe was very worried about what his family Tuantuan was catching at the Catch Zhou Banquet.

In case of grabbing a chopstick or a spoon... Xiao Yuhe couldn't imagine the scene.

In order to get a good start, Xiao Yuhe tried to train Xiao Tuantuan's ability in advance. It will induce and train the child in advance, and let him learn to "catch" in a pile of objects in advance what the elders want him to catch.

After Duan Shubai knew Xiao Yuhe's behavior, he hurriedly dissuaded him.

"The main character at the Catch Zhou Banquet is Xiao Tuantuan. He can catch whatever he wants. If you teach him like this, be careful it will backfire."

Xiao Yuhe raised the chubby little boy who was eating non-stop, and pointed at Duan Shubai angrily. Liang Liang said: "Look at your child like this, let him catch him, I'm afraid he will grab a big pot and a colander, and put a bunch of pastries... At that time, people will say that you are the heir of General Duan, and you want to be a successor in the future." A cook who tosses a spoon and holds a shovel!!!"

Xiao Yuhe specially emphasized the word cook to show the seriousness of the matter.

Duan Shubai rubbed his ears that hurt from Xiao Yuhe's shouting, took over the little chubby pier that was being carried with both hands, and the little tuantuan, who was thrown back and forth by the two fathers, continued to chew his things with peace of mind.

Duan Shubai patted Xiao Tuantuan's head, smiled nonchalantly and said, "What's wrong with Tuantuan wanting to be a cook? If he wants to be a cook, I will build him a New Oriental in the future."

Xiao Yuhe didn't understand, so he asked again : "What New Oriental?"

Xiao Tuantuan seemed to raise his head curiously.

Duan Shubai couldn't help laughing, covered his mouth and coughed, and smiled: "...it's a place that trains cooks."

New, New Oriental——

A place dedicated to training cooks? ? ? ?

Xiao Yuhe almost choked on his own saliva, and opened his eyes wide in disbelief. The pretty fox's eyes were burning with rage, and he burst out, "You really agree to Tuantuan being a cook, are you your own father?"

Who If you don't look forward to your own children becoming dragons and phoenixes, maybe you still look forward to being a cook...

Duan Shubai looked at him funny, winking: "Why am I not a real father? Besides, whether I am a Tuantuan dear father, this matter Don't you know it best?"

Xiao Yuhe rolled his eyes at Duan Shubai's meaningful eyes, and was so angry that he hugged his chest and panted heavily.

Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Pangdun with one hand, and Xiao Yuhe into his arms with the other. He hugged the two most important people in his life, bowed his head and whispered in the ear of someone who was still sulking: "My child What he likes is up to him to choose, we are fathers, so we don't have to interfere, the child has his own life, if he really wants to be a cook, we can't do anything about it."

"You." Xiao Yu was speechless, and then posted on On Duan Shubai's chest, on the side is a little chubby who is staring at him curiously with puffed cheeks. Entering Duan Shubai's arms, closing his eyes, and being out of sight and out of mind, "Forget it, you will be the one who will lose face at that time."

Xiao Yuhe gave up on himself: "I won't teach, if you regret it, you will wait for you Shame on you and throw it to Rongzhou."

"You still said that I am not Tuantuan's real father, but I would like to ask if you are Tuantuan's real father." Duan Shubai smiled and scratched Xiao Yuhe's waist, "Yes Why doesn't the child's father trust us?"

Xiao Yuhe was so innocent, he couldn't lift his eyelids, and moved away the mischievous hand on his waist, "He looks like this, I can't trust him."

"Everyone It's your fault."

Because Duan Shubai was about to leave, he deliberately took a lot of time to accompany his husband and children, especially Xiao Tuantuan, to accompany him and teach him, father and son had dinner together, Duan Shubai had a great appetite, and so did Xiao Tuantuan Follow the example and become a snack. Xiao Yuhe's accusations against him at this time are not unreasonable.

"Xiao Tuantuan is growing up. He eats a lot not because he is greedy, but because his body needs it.

Just watch." "Just watch." Xiao Yuhe muttered softly. Duan Shubai took the much heavier Xiaotuanzi in his arms, and the Xiaotuanzi who had been discussed by the two for a long time had no idea what the two fathers were talking about. After Xiao Yuhe took him away, he also happily raised his head and smiled at Xiao Yuhe. , with an innocent face.

Xiao Yuhe's heart softened, it was a piece of flesh that fell from his body.

Even a chubby little boy who only knows how to eat is still his own child.

... If he really wanted to be a cook in the future, he would build a new, new Dongfang as his other father said.

Xiao Yuhe thought with a blank expression.

Xiao Yuhe did his own ideological work for a long time, and finally he couldn't help but whispered in Xiao Tuantuan's ear: "Tuantuan, you have to give Daddy some face."

Xiao Tuantuan called out childishly, "Daddy "

Stupid Tuantuan." The

weekly feast was at noon, Duan's mansion was full of guests, soldiers under Duan Shubai, officials from four prefectures, merchants from Yangzhou, and Sun Zhixin from Xuanzhou all came to congratulate General Duan Duan Shaorong's first birthday.

The Duan Mansion was decorated with lanterns and festoons, looking very festive. The servants and maidservants hurriedly shuttled between the pavilions and corridors of the house. Duan Shubai spent the whole morning receiving guests, and Xiao Yuhe was too busy to touch the ground, so he went to have a look The preparations for the banquet, and the gift-giving of the guests will be dealt with in a while.

Ma Shuqin was afraid that her son would be too busy, so she came to help early in the morning.

Sun Zhixin arrived in Yangzhou early, Duan Shubai went out to pick him up, the two talked and laughed happily all the way back.

Although they haven't seen each other for a long time, they often exchange letters, and they are not unfamiliar with each other. Instead, they teased and congratulated each other, "Zheng'er is full of moon wine, and Duan is really sorry for not being able to come to the door in person..."

"Where, where, With a gift from your Uncle Duan, Xiao Zheng'er is very happy."

As Xiao Tuantuan's future father-in-law, Sun Zhixin of course wanted to come over to see how his future son-in-law is doing.

When Sun Zhixin came this time, he did not bring Mrs. Sun with him, but came alone. Mrs. Sun also wanted to come, but the little girl at home was still young, and she herself had not recovered, so she could not travel far, so she sent Sun Zhixin to see the future Son-in-law.

Mrs. Sun's third child, as she wished, gave birth to a beautiful little twin, named Sun Ruozheng, Xiao Tuantuan's fiancé.

Two little guys, one is still in its infancy, the other has just turned one year old, and I don't know when these two little guys who are engaged to be married will meet again.

Sun Zhixin came to celebrate Tuantuan's first birthday this time, and brought a concentric lock, on which the names of Xiao Tuantuan and Sun's little Shuang'er were engraved.

Sun, Ruo, Zheng.

Duan Shubai recited the name slowly in his heart, Zheng Tongzheng, which matches the character Rong of Tuantuan very well.

Have a heart.

"Let's take this lock for Rong'er first, and when he grows up, let him take this lock to marry your family's Shuang'er."

"Hahaha, I really want to watch the two children grow up early."

A flowing water table was set up in Duan's mansion, and the guests were drinking and drinking, and it was very lively. After lunch together, today's highlight began, watching the little birthday star catch the week.

A group of people came to a hall. There was a long red carpet in the hall. There were pens, ink, paper, inkstones, jade seals and other objects on the carpet. Amid the congratulations of everyone, the mother-in-law and Xiao Yuhe held Small groups enter.

After the auspicious words were finished, Xiao Tuantuan was placed on the red carpet, and everyone's eyes were on him.

Xiao Tuantuan sat on the red carpet by himself, facing dozens of pairs of eyes, not afraid at all, but looked around the guests with wide eyes.

The big eyes are strange, and they are extremely intelligent at first glance.

"The son of the general's family is really extraordinary, and he will definitely accomplish a lot in the future."

"I don't know what the young master will catch?"

"The son inherits his father's legacy, and the young master will definitely grab that gun."

"Maybe he will grab a seal..."

"Catch That tiger talisman."

...

There were constant discussions in the crowd, Xiao Yuhe was very nervous, watching Xiao Tuantuan grab things under the guidance of his mother-in-law, twisting his crawling little buttocks, it made his heart feel cold. .

Being placed in a pile of exquisite small objects, Xiao Tuantuan looked left and then again, not very satisfied.

Xiao Tuantuan crawled over the tiger talisman, Xiao Yuhe's heart tightened, and he shouted silently, grab it, grab it, grab it...

Duan Shubai noticed Xiao Yuhe's flushed face excitedly, and thought that his husband Lang was even more nervous than Xiao Tuantuan.

Xiao Tuantuan twisted his little butt and walked around the tiger talisman, kicked the tiger talisman away indifferently.

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

Climbing further forward, there is a gold-striped cloth tiger, very similar to the tiger toy Xiao Tuantuan had when he was young. Seeing something familiar, Xiao Tuantuan seemed to want to pick it up. Seeing Xiao Tuantuan's actions, Xiao Yu and Plop Plop's hearts slowed down.

Fortunately, he was well prepared.

Caught a cloth tiger, it can also be said that his family Xiao Tuantuan has a heart to capture tigers and subdue dragons.

As Xiao Yuhe wished, Xiao Tuantuan picked up the cloth tiger.

Xiao Yuhe was about to let out a long sigh of relief, and the guests were about to applaud and congratulate, but Xiao Tuantuan just picked it up, and threw the cloth tiger in his hand into the distance just like when he was a few months old.

The cloth tiger flew out of the red carpet with a whimper.

Xiao Yuhe, who hadn't recovered yet: "!!!!!!"

While paying attention to Tuantuan's actions, Duan Shubai, who was paying attention to Xiao Yuhe's expression, almost burst out laughing when he saw Xiao Yuhe's expression of great joy and sorrow. Voice.

Duan Shubai's phoenix eyes turned back to look at Xiao Tuantuan, and Xiao Tuantuan just raised his eyes to look at the two fathers, Xiaozui smiled brightly, Duan Shubai also smiled, and encouraged Xiao Tuantuan to continue with his smiling eyes.

Xiao Tuantuan crawled on the red carpet, and finally saw something that made his eyes shine.

Xiao Tuantuan crawled forward quickly on all fours. From his accelerated movements, everyone could see that today's birthday star has a common goal.

Xiao Yuhe looked in the direction that Xiao Tuantuan was crawling, and what caught his eyes was a golden bowl carved with hollows and patterns, and Xiao Tuantuan really went towards that golden bowl.

Xiao Yuhe's face was blue and white, almost ashamed and unable to bear to look directly at him.

He didn't dare to blink, for fear that if he blinked, he would see Xiao Tuantuan holding a big golden bowl in his left hand and holding a pair of silver chopsticks in his right hand, opening his mouth to smile at him and Duan Shubai with his sharp little white teeth, from between his teeth Two words popped out cheerfully: "I want to eat!"

Xiao Yuhe: "!!!!!!"

When Xiao Tuantuan's hand was about to touch the golden bowl, Xiao Yuhe closed his eyes in despair, Duan Shu Putting his arms around him in vain, letting him lean on his shoulders.

All eyes were focused on the little ball in the middle of the red carpet, and no one noticed the small movements of the couple.

Xiao Yuhe closed his eyes, wishing he could lose his five senses.

He thought in a trance in his heart: it is time to think about what kind of New Oriental to build in advance.

Xiao Tuantuan stretched out his small hand, and finally grabbed something.

Surprised exclamations from the surrounding guests came one after another, and the excitement that sounded one after another hit Xiao Yuhe's cochlea like a rushing tide.

"Young master is really extraordinary, there is someone who will succeed you as a general!"

"Young master will definitely be a brave general in the future ." "Young master will pass through

Yang with hundreds of steps in the future, and he will definitely not take it easy !

" Huh? After confirming the voice heard in his mind, Xiao Yuhe was puzzled. At this moment, Duan Shubai laughed softly, patted him on the back, and said softly in a deep voice: "Look at what our family Tuantuan caught. Are you satisfied?" Xiao Yuhe subconsciously opened his eyes and looked towards Xiao Tuantuan in the middle of the red carpet.

On the red carpet, Xiao Tuanzi, dressed in a festive red dress, with his tender white arms exposed, was still crawling forward, dragging a hollow gold bow that suited his small stature.

This bow is made of gold, because it is specially made for one-year-old children, and it is made small and exquisite. There is also a lifelike long winding dragon carved on the gold body.

The bow string on the golden bow is made of Xihai ice silk, and the end is extremely tough. Even if it is made for a child, he can use it as a real bow.

The bow is not heavy, and Xiao Tuantuan can just lift him up.

The bow was placed a few inches in front of the golden bowl, it turned out that Xiao Tuantuan was running towards the golden bow.

The scene of escaping after the catastrophe made Xiao Yuhe's legs go limp, hanging on Duan Shubai's body weakly.

Duan Shubai smiled and patted him on the back slowly, his family, Yuhe, just wanted to save face and was too nervous about the child.

Xiao Tuantuan on the red carpet didn't know how nervous Jiayu and his father were about him. After getting the golden bow, Xiao Tuantuan ran to the next target with hands and feet.

It was a pocket silver gun.

It was modeled after Duan Shubai's favorite silver gun, and it was made by skilled craftsmen in a reduced version after several months.

After taking these two things, Xiao Tuantuan seemed to be satisfied. He looked for the figures of the two fathers in the crowd, and after seeing Duan Shubai and Xiao Yu reconciled, he held up two objects, one gold and one silver, and pointed his small front teeth at the two. Daddy laughed.

"Okay! The young master is indeed the general's child!"

...

Boasting words kept coming and going.

Sun Zhixin also stroked his beard and smiled, as if he was extremely satisfied with this future son-in-law.

Ma Shuqin urged the servants from the side, "Go and take the gun from Xiao Tuantuan's hand, be careful that the child hurts his hand."

Duan Shubai patted Xiao Yuhe's buttocks, and the two walked to Xiao Tuantuan's side, Xiao Tuantuan raised his hand The thing in the middle jumped at Duan Shubai, "Dad, dad, dad..."

Xiao Yuhe looked at Xiao Tuantuan, who was smiling sweetly at this time, and felt angry, funny and relieved, a heartless fool, Worry about him for nothing.

At the same time, I was a little jealous.

It was obvious that she loved to ask him for a hug before, but now that Duan Shubai has been with her for a while, she's stuck to her husband.

Almost forgot about him as a real father.

Duan Shubai smiled and squatted down, holding the child in his arms, let Xiao Tuantuan hold the golden bow in one hand and the silver gun in the other, using the pocket silver gun as an arrow, and stretched the bowstring to the full , facing the sky.

"My dear son, I hope that one day, you will be able to stand in the desert where the sun is setting on the long river, and you will be able to shoot bows like a full moon and look at the sky wolf from the northwest..."

After Xiao Tuantuan's catch week was over, and the guests were dismissed, Duan Shubai caught Xiao Tuantuan The golden bow was given to Sun Zhixin and asked him to take it to Xiao Zheng'er.

"Let each of you hold this bow and this gun as a keepsake."

Sun Zhixin looked at the delicate bow and felt very interesting in his heart.

"Compared with these two things, the concentric lock I brought is out of the ordinary."

Duan Shubai laughed: "I hope that Xiao Zheng'er will not dislike this golden bow."

"Lord Duan, rest assured , Sun must ask the child to keep the golden bow and use it as a dowry in the future."

Xiao Tuantuan could only watch helplessly as the golden bow that he had just obtained was getting farther and farther away from him, and the dangerous silver gun was confiscated by his grandma, and now the bow has also been taken away.

Xiao Tuantuan pursed his lips, feeling infinitely wronged.

He struggled in Duan Shubai's arms, chasing after him and muttering: "Yes, yes, yes!"

"You want that bow, don't you?" Duan Shubai hugged his son firmly, "I will ask your little husband for it in the future." Go."

After a catch-and-catch banquet, the little group that caught two things ended up in vain.

The only consolation is that Jiayu and Daddy suddenly became very rare of him.

"Dear Tuantuan, you are really Daddy's good son."

Xiao Yuhe hugged Xiao Tuantuan excitedly, kissed his forehead, and rubbed his little fat face.

"You really look good on your father, it's not a loss that I gave birth to it."

"What do you want to eat tonight? Daddy feeds you with his own hands."

"Good boy, good girl, you are really a good friend of father."

Duan Shubai sat in front of the table and gave it to him. He poured himself a cup of tea and watched Xiao Yu and Xiao Tuantuan while drinking tea. Tuantuan's little chubby face was beyond love, and he sent a signal to him sobbing for help.

But there was nothing he could do to help.

Son, you can only carry it yourself.

Xiao Yuhe excitedly hugged Xiao Tuantuan and sat next to Duan Shubai, put Xiao Tuantuan on the table, and kicked Duan Shubai's calf with his toe, "Did you already know what our son will catch?"

"I don't know." Duan Shubai shook his head.

Xiao Yuhe sighed for a long time, then he was terrified, and then thankfully said: "Do you know that I almost thought that our son was going to catch the golden bowl, I was afraid that he would hold a golden bowl in his left hand during the catch Zhou banquet. Golden bowl, holding double silver chopsticks in his right hand, calling us loudly, "I want to be again and again.

" Xiao Tuantuan on the table also parroted at them "again and again".

Duan Shubai was amused by their father and son and burst out laughing, "Then you can rest assured now, the reality is that our Xiao Tuantuan is holding a small golden bow in his left hand and a small silver gun in his right, calling us Dad..."

Xiao Yu and He scolded him: "Why are you laughing? It's not all because you taught Xiao Tuantuan like that before, which caused me to have several nightmares."

"It's you who think about it every day and dream

at night ." It was not as lively as at noon, but the whole family had a reunion dinner together and fed the little birthday boy some longevity noodles.

After eating, the two fathers took Xiao Tuantuan for a walk around the lotus pond. Duan Shubai picked a small lotus bud that hadn't opened yet, and handed it to Xiao Tuantuan for him to play with.

"Pick my lotus again." " I picked it for my

son, why are you so stingy?

" Xiao Tuan Tuan, who couldn't understand anything, took the lotus bud and quietly sent it to his mouth. Duan Shubai stopped Xiao Tuantuan from moving. Xiao Yuhe smiled and said sarcastic words, "I told you not to give it to him."

Duan Shubai threw the lotus bud into Xiao Yuhe's arms with a sullen face, "I'll give it back to you, we don't want it anymore."

Xiao Yuhe laughed happily, holding Duan Shubai's arm, the family continued to move forward Walk.