Chapter 157 Bald

Xiao Yuhe pushed open the window, the moon was bright and elegant outside, but he was not in the mood to appreciate the moonlight, his beautiful eyes swept across the branches under the moon, wondering why his husband hadn't come back yet, the night wind blowing on his face, his skin A layer of goosebumps appeared unconsciously.

He tightened the white cloak on his shoulders, closed the window, held a medical book, and opened it under the candlelight.

Candles were lit in all corners of the house, shining brightly.

Besides him, there were two other children in the room. The youngest son, Yuanyuan, was lying in the cradle. He couldn't hear his babbling, so he was already fast asleep, while the eldest son, Tuantuan, was sitting on a small square wooden bed, surrounded by spectacles. It's a fence, keep him inside.

In front of Xiao Tuantuan was a row of dominoes. The dominoes were crooked. After he drooled and tremblingly placed the dominoes in his hand, the chubby hand took out another domino from the box behind him.

Xiao Yuhe put down the medical books, feeling bored in his heart, found a pen, ink, paper and inkstone, polished them, and picked up a pen to draw for his eldest son.

Duan Shubai, who had chattered with Ma Chongjin for a long time, pushed open the door and strode in. Xiao Yuhe raised his eyes and saw him, immediately excited, put the pen in his hand aside, and greeted him with a smile on his face.

"How? How? Did you convince uncle?"

Duan Shubai held a wine jar between his hands, and spread his hand towards Xiao Yuhe, "I don't know, it's up to uncle to decide."

What does it mean to see? Uncle decides for himself? ?

Xiao Yuhe was dissatisfied, "I asked you to comfort me for a long time, and I brought back such a sentence."

Duan Shubai squinted his eyes, "Then what do you want me to bring? Do you want me to say that uncle cried bitterly and went to find uncle? Fu Lang admitted his mistake and made up with him."

"Of course it's the best." Xiao Yuhe said with a smile, and he leaned forward curiously, "Have you talked to uncle? Tell Yuhe, husband."

Feng Mou glanced at him with a smile, Duan Shubai Looking at Xiao Yuhe with a playful look, "Uncle, he said..." He stretched his tone, deliberately showing off.

Impatient Xiao Yuhe was anxious, grabbing Duan Shubai's hand with both hands and shaking: "What did you say, uncle?"

"Uncle said——he wants to take our fat group away and be his son. If you agree, he will marry uncle ." Fulang reconciles and admits his mistake."

Xiao Yuhe's face was startled, and he stopped shaking his hands.

Duan Shubai approached him with a smile, "How about it? Do you want to consider agreeing to Uncle, our Fat Tuan is greedy and lazy, and is a little chubby guy who often quarrels, how about giving it to Uncle?"

"Let's have another one like Are you the same?" The

fox looked at him in disbelief, Xiao Yuhe was stunned for a moment, then ground his teeth, and after a while he grinned ferociously and uttered a few words, "Okay, you want to be cousins ​​with your own son, you really can, Duan Shubai."

Duan Shubai just looked at him and smiled.

Xiao Yuhe turned his back with a snort, stomped on the floor, and walked to "Fat Tuan" step by step.

The little fat man was still concentrating on stacking his dominoes. One night, the dominoes that had been painstakingly arranged surrounded him four or five times.

Xiao Yuhe put his hands on the fence, lowered his head and said loudly: "I heard that there is no Xiao Tuantuan, your father doesn't want you anymore, he wants to give you to someone else as a son."

Xiao Tuantuan stopped holding the domino and raised his head, " Dad?"

He didn't hear Xiao Yuhe's words clearly.

After Xiao Yuhe left in a fit of anger, Duan Shubai threw the wine jar on the table and surrounded him.

"After your father gave you away, he is no longer your real father. From now on, you will call this big bad man brother." Xiao Yuhe pointed to Duan Shubai, who was rubbing his nose and laughing, and continued to the little fat man with a straight face. .

Xiao Tuantuan didn't understand, "Guopuo? I'm Guoguo."

Obviously everyone around told him that he was an older brother and had to take care of his younger brother.

"Yes, yes, you are the elder brother." Xiao Yuhe pushed the person next to him with his elbow, and taught, "Call him elder brother from now on."

Duan Shubai pointed to his nose with a sullen smile, "I will call him elder brother from now on? "

Xiao Tuantuan interjected in a milky voice

and said, "Guokuo." "Huh." Xiao Yuhe squinted at him, "Yes, call, see if you still want to give away your son."

"I didn't say I would . Give the son away." Duan Shubai smiled and carried his eldest son out of the domino circle, and kissed his little fat face, "Daddy's good son."

Xiaotuanzi refused to accept his intimacy, and the little fat hand Pushing Duan Shubai's face away, he threw his body on the wooden bed with his hands wide open, and said in his mouth: "I want a card..."

He had been queuing all night.

Xiao Yuhe covered his mouth and smiled beside him, "Did you hear that, our son doesn't want you either, he wants his card."

Duan Shubai couldn't help but "hum", hugged his son with one hand, and put him back on the wooden bed , when retracting his hand, he flicked his fingers on the domino and pushed it.

There was a crisp sound.

One domino fell over the other, and countless dominoes continued to fall forward one after another, from the outer circle to the inner circle. There was a constant clacking sound, and the three people stared at all the dominoes with three pairs of eyes.

When the last domino fell by the little chubby's feet, he hadn't recovered yet. After he realized that all the dominoes had fallen, he realized for the first time what it means to "work hard all night, Just making wedding dresses for others" feeling.

The small mouth shrunk, and the sky-shaking crying sounded in the room.

The house leak happened to rain all night, and a thunderous cry woke Yuanyuan up. Immediately, another sobbing cry played along with his brother's tune.

This kind of scene made Xiao Yuhe very angry. After punching the perpetrator hard on the back, he hurriedly ran over to pick up his little son, and coaxed him softly: "Be good, don't cry, don't cry, don't be afraid if you are fine.

" Duan Shubai, who felt deeply guilty, also hurriedly hugged his little fat man. Gold beans kept appearing on the little fat man's face, and he also coaxed: "Don't cry, don't cry, it's all dad's fault."

"Wow... ...my tiles."

"Daddy will help you stand up the tiles again, please stop crying, look, daddy will help you arrange them." Duan Shubai hurriedly saved the pile of fallen dominoes.

"I don't want you, that's the card..."

"Okay, Xiaotuanzi, you arrange it yourself, and Dad will accompany you to do it."

Xiao Yuhe patted his youngest son on the back to coax him to sleep, and said, "That's you. It took my son a whole night to get it out."

"Yiwansang... um, the cards are wow wow." The little fat man cried miserably.

Duan Shubai also had a headache, it was all his fault, why did he suddenly become so petty.

"Father was wrong, okay, dear boy."

"No..."

"Forgive dad, okay?"

"No..."

"Father was really wrong."

"No..." The

little fat man ruthlessly refused San Lian with red eyes, sitting on a pile of dominoes in dire condition and rubbing his eyes, looking extremely aggrieved.

Duan Shubai stood aside with his hands on his hips, helpless, no matter how he coaxed him, the little fat man wouldn't let him in.

He had no choice but to use his trump card, "If you are crying, I will give you to be someone else's son." The

little fat man frowned, and his mouth shrunk, trying to brew a bigger "storm and thunder".

Duan Shubai quickly covered his mouth with his hand, and the youngest son was coaxed into silence, and it would be an even worse crime to wake him up again.

"My dear boy, don't cry, okay, dad can do anything for you." The

little fat man pursed his mouth, sucked his nose, and made a wronged request, "I want to ride a horse..."

The corner of Duan Shubai's mouth twitched In despair, he uttered two words: "Okay."

When Xiao Yuhe coaxed the younger son and put him back in the cradle, he finally breathed a sigh of relief. Now he has time to pay attention to the elder son and husband. .

Fortunately, the two sons stopped crying at this time.

Xiao Yuhe turned his head to look over to the small wooden bed, and he happened to see Duan Shubai, who was like Yan'er Baji, who was like an eggplant beaten by Shuang, and the fat man who was riding on his father's shoulder with his legs spread apart, with a proud face. son.

The fat boy's crying face turned into a smiling face at this moment, and he was riding excitedly on his "big horse" while pulling his "rein".

A few strands of hair hung down from the forehead, Duan Shubai breathed forward faintly, blowing away the messy strands of hair.

He felt that his hairstyle at this time was about the same as that of the prisoner who had been locked up for several months.

There were still a few poor long hairs on the ground, all of which were pulled out by the little fat man who was neither light nor heavy.

Seeing this, Xiao Yuhe came over with a smile, and said loudly, "You deserve it!

" Drive!!!"

Duan Shubai was pulling his hair, and his head was shaking accordingly.

"Ah, it hurts, son, please be gentle." The

little fat man refused: "No."

Xiao Yuhe covered his mouth and laughed, very indulgent and fanned the flames: "That's right, let's not use more force, dad and You said, you have to use your strength to ride a horse, so let's drive."

Duan Shubai: "..."

"Xiao Yuhe, if you don't persuade your son, tomorrow you will have a young and bald husband!!!! "

Xiao Yuhe leaned over with a smile, held Duan Shubai's cheeks with both hands, and said affectionately: "Husband, don't worry, Yuhe will not despise you for being bald."

"I despise myself..."

"Let your son stop I'm getting mad ..."

"Yuhe, don't you want to hear your uncle's reaction? You persuade your son to come down, and I will tell you the details of our chat."

Xiao Yuhe hugged his chest, "I don't want to know now. "

You don't want to know if Uncle and Uncle Husband are reconciled?"

Xiao Yuhe snorted and smiled: "Just by the way you look like you've come back, I can guess the result."

Duan Shubai: "..."

Fortunately, he said "the winner in life" in front of his uncle before, with his current appearance, he is the worst person, and he may become the worst bald man in the future.

After sending Duan Shubai away, Ma Chongjin over there couldn't sit still anymore, so he ordered someone to prepare a horse and galloped to the hot spring villa outside the city by moonlight, regardless of the night.