Chapter 44 Medical Museum

Several friends of Fu Qianxi came one after another, Duan Shubai waved his hand, together with some newly invited Xuanzhou scholars, planned to hold a welcome banquet for all the people who came.

Duan Shubai decided to attend the welcome banquet in a majestic manner, and changed into a rare formal clothes, silver light armor, red cloak, the silver armor shone like snow, and the red cloak added infinite heroism to him, The hair behind him was tied up high, and the silver-white lotus flower crown was shining brightly. Xiao Yuhe stood beside him and personally made his attire.

Duan Shubai felt a little helpless for Xiao Yu, who had always been strict about clothes, hair and hair, and dressed him up very rigorously.

Just the hair, he messed with it for a long time.

Xiao Yuhe stroked the black hair on the sideburns for you again, and patted his head, "Okay, you can move now."

"I'm exhausted after wearing this dress for so long."

"Who made you move around ?" Otherwise, it would have been done long ago."

"Okay, okay, it's my fault, thank you my husband."

Duan Shubai turned over with a smile and stood up, hugged Xiao Yuhe by the waist, and weighed Xiao Yuhe. Caught off guard, his body flew into the air, so scared that he quickly reached out and hugged Duan

Shubai 's neck, Duan Shubai hugged him tightly, and said with a smile: "Is your husband good-looking?" .

Duan Shubai hugged him with one hand, and freed the other hand to point to his cheek, "If you look good, come and kiss my husband."

Xiao Yuhe hugged his face as he wished, and kissed him.

"It looks so majestic." Xiao Yuhe praised him while cupping his face.

Duan Shubai blinked his eyes, and suggested: "I will take you to ride a horse in this suit next time, okay?"

Xiao Yu and Hmm nodded.

With a smile in his mouth, Duan Shubai suddenly weighed Bai Pangpang in his arms, and said in doubt: "Yuhe, you seem to have really become fatter."

Xiao Yuhe changed his face in a second, struggling to get off in his arms, "You put me down, let me down, let me down, I don't want you to hug me."

"Doesn't that mean you are getting fat? Why are you not allowed to hug you? Even if you are as fat as two of you, your husband can still hug you, Cough cough, at that time, you just need to hold my neck tightly and clamp my waist, and I won't fall to you."

Xiao Yuhe blushed, and the bastard said he was fat, and he had a yellow accent, which was too bullying .

The bright black eyelashes trembled slightly, and the ruddy lips parted slightly. Xiao Yuhe muttered, "You still said you still said..."

Duan Shubai saw that his earlobes were turning red into little red beans, so he couldn't help but touch his earlobe. Take a bite.

"It hurts, you let me down, your light armor is making me uncomfortable."

"Okay, let you down, stand up obediently, and go to the banquet with your husband later."

The place where Duan Shubai held the reception banquet, It is in the newly-built council hall that there are long rows of two-story wooden buildings, which are clean and beautiful. The hardworking carpenters in Xinyang City have deeply grasped the essence of building a house, and carved the patterns on the wooden pillars. Simple and elegant yet simple and solemn.

Food and beverages have been prepared for the banquet, and several chefs have been recruited in the cafeteria of Xinyang City. The level of cooking has risen sharply, and it is no longer the same level as the army cooks who were disliked by Xiao Yu and others.

Originally Xiao Yuhe said that he could lead people to cook by himself, but Duan Shubai disagreed, he was very stingy, he didn't want his husband to cook for others.

There are many unique dishes in Xinyang City. Compared with other places, there are unique ingredients, such as corn, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, etc., which are not found in other states. A very fresh and rare dish. They have a lot of cornstarch here. The meat marinated with cornstarch is tender and soft when fried. There are also various soybean sauce and soy sauce products, which are tempting and refreshing when paired with green vegetables.

There were also roasted whole lamb and roasted venison, Duan Shubai didn't entertain them with any expensive things, all of them were prepared according to local conditions, using local materials. .

"Thank you for your willingness to come to our Yangzhou." Duan Shubai held a wine glass and called everyone to toast and start the banquet.

There were five or six friends of Fu Qianxi present at the banquet, as well as the teacher Duan Shubai sent to Xuanzhou to find.

"Thank you, General, for your hospitality!"

Everyone said one after another.

Xiao Yuhe was pouring wine for him, Duan Shubai took the opportunity to touch his little hand, Xiao Yuhe gave him a sharp look, Duan Shubai returned a bright smile.

After a glass of wine, Duan Shubai started to get down to business. He had already finished the draft. First, he took the group of poor scholars and thanked them for their hard work in teaching and educating people. The people called by Fu Qianxi were also He praised him sincerely, hoping that they could stay in Xinyang City and help him manage the affairs of the city...

Duan Shubai showed his skills in ideological and political education back then.

Xiao Yuhe was also stunned to hear it, his husband's words to encourage brainwashing and throwing his head and blood are really overwhelming.

Especially wearing this heroic general's attire is very convincing, just like a missionary leader.

All of a sudden, at the banquet, both the host and the guests were happy.

Everyone was excited by what they said.

They were treated as honored guests as soon as they came. General Duan was so respectful to the corporal. I was really touched. It is said that the general personally led people to farm and repair houses and schools. To be convinced by him shows that he really has the ability to control people.

"Qianxi, the general Duan you mentioned is really a good person."

"Since the general treats us like this, then we are willing to stay in Xinyang City Chu to work for the general."

Duan Shubai smiled very sincerely: "Here, Duan I thank you all." At the

banquet, Fu Qianxi was the only one who drank wine sullenly and listened to their chatting, which made his heart feel cold.

They came to be regarded as honored guests, and there was a welcome banquet, and he, sweeping the pigsty!

They drank good wine, and he, sweeping the pigsty!

They eat delicious food, and he cleans the pigsty!

To whom does he tell his pain?

Afterwards, people from all walks of life said to him: "Qianxi, you really found the right person."

"General Duan is really a good man, you have a good eye, and you know people at a glance."

Fu Qianxi: "..."

Maybe it was a lie If you say it for a long time, you will take it seriously.

What surprised Fu Qianxi the most was that another unexpected person came to Yangzhou the next day, that is Shi Chuoyi. He also sent him a letter at the beginning, but it was a naughty way, and the result was that It's really here, as a celebrity in Xuanzhou, Shi Chuoyi really has the talent to govern the world, the relationship between Fu Qianxi and him is both a teacher and a friend, he didn't expect that a letter from him could invite Shi Chuoyi to come here .

He, Yan Li, Wei Xing and others went to the pier to meet Mr. Shi Chuoyi, and went back to hold a gathering among literati.

Fu Qianxi asked Shi Chuoyi to live in his own home first.

When there were only two people left, Fu Qianxi secretly drank tea and asked Shi Chuoyi.

"Mr. Shi, why are you here?"

"The letter you wrote is really interesting. It's completely different from your usual style. How could I not come." Shi Chuoyi stroked his beard, expressing deep meaning.

Fu Qianxi's heart skipped a beat.

Shi Chuoyi showed a see-through smile, "Tell me honestly how you got to Yangzhou and how you followed General Duan."

Fu Qianxi: "..."

Fu Qianxi poured bitter water To tell the truth.

Shi Chuoyi stroked his beard and laughed.

Fu Qianxi's face completely darkened.

"Mr. Shi, you laugh like this, it's not in your style."

"Qianxi, Qianxi, you should have written me earlier, so that I can have a chance to watch you, a romantic young man, clean the pigsty and serve you. It looks like a wild boar."

Fu Qianxi: "Don't talk about it, I just want to chop my hands now, why did I write you a letter in the first place.

" The little rogue is Zhizhi, and Shi admires it."

"I advise Mr. Shi to leave early, don't get on a thief ship."

"Not only do I not want to leave, but I also want to stay. Many things in Xinyang City are very new...

Fu Qianxi: "..." You

people really don't know good people.

Cheng Haixiang also followed them to Yangzhou, along the way, Shi Chuoyi ignored his courtesies, Cheng Haixiang couldn't help getting angry, he didn't conspire with their shitty literati circle, and brought a new one with him. Cui Liu, the concubine of her husband, wandered the streets of Xinyang City.

"Cheng Lang, there are a lot of novel things here." The pink-clothed green willows that were all over the place were pressed against Cheng Haixiang's chest, and the little bird said coquettishly.

Cui Liu originally belonged to the Goulan courtyard, but was bought back by Cheng Haixiang with the mentality of rescuing Fengchen.

Cheng Haixiang put his arms around Cuiliu's slender waist, snorted and said, "That's something you rarely see, what a novelty, and you won't know that there are countless novelties until you arrive in the capital."

In Cheng Haixiang's view, Xinyangcheng This small dilapidated city, compared to the majestic capital city, is nothing more than a dilapidated village. There is not even a tall house, garden, flowers and plants, and there are vegetable fields in front of the houses. Isn't it really a backcountry?

It is said that the reckless general Duan Shu led people to work in the fields and build houses himself, and he was born with mud legs. Cheng Haixiang thought of those peasants rolling in the mud that he had seen in the field, it was really disgusting, Xiao Yu and Such a wonderful person was infected by such a reckless man.

"Let my little cousin live in such a place, I really wronged him."

"Mr. Cheng Lang said that Mr. Xiao is such a handsome man, and he is also the son of Lord Hou's family. It is really shocking to be detained in such a small place." People are worried and sigh." The

two walked with each other.

"Mr. Cheng, what is that yellow thing? It looks very sweet."

"I've never seen it before. I'll buy one for you to eat."

Cheng Haixiang bought a corn cob arrogantly, with that posture, As if what he bought was not food, but gold, silver and jewellery, Cui Liu showed joyful and adoring eyes as he wished.

Next to them, a conversation between a husband and wife who had just returned home attracted Cheng Haixiang.

The wife said: "You're back."

"Well, I'm back, and I just went to the general's wife's clinic."

"What's the matter, are you sick?"

"No, I went up the mountain to find some medicinal materials, and I will send them to the general's wife. Let's go."

Madam General, medical center?

Cheng Haixiang grabbed the couple and asked: "The medical clinic you are talking about is opened by the general's wife? Duan Shubai's wife?

" Yes, the general's wife gives us free medical treatment on weekdays, she's a good person."

Cheng Haixiang: "..."

It's ridiculous, asking Xiao Yuhe to open a medical clinic to treat people.

"Where is your hospital?"