Chapter 7 Building a City

Although Duan Shubai agreed to let Xiao Yuhe try it, he didn't quite believe that there would be any results. He sent two soldiers to follow Xiao Yu and his master and servant, and always pay attention to their safety. , but also pay attention to not being infected.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Yuhe was quite capable in medical skills. After one day, the condition of a small number of fever patients was stabilized. After three days, the spreading plague was almost under control. To Duan Shubai's surprise, Xiao Yu Duan Shubai really persevered with this charming young man. Such a clean, arrogant and wealthy young man of the Hou family was willing to mix with the messy refugees and treat them. This made Duan Shubai look at him with admiration.

Those patients who thought they had half a foot in the coffin thought they were going to die soon, and they had no regrets when they died. The dog officer Qin Haizhu was executed by General Duan, and the evil Heifengzhai was also wiped out by Lord Duan. They were very happy to hear that , let out a bad breath in my heart, even if I was waiting to die, I was willing.

They took the initiative to invite soldiers to burn them to death, so as not to infect more people.

"Burn us to death, so as not to harm more people."

"Yes, burn us to death."

Xiao Yuhe led Qiuran into the crowd of patients. Covering his nose: "Don't worry, I will cure you." The

guards handed Xiao Yu and a simple mask. He frowned. Although he was a little disgusted, he still put it on. His fox eyes were vividly exposed.

He saw the patients one by one, stepped forward to observe and record the patients' condition, took a fine brush and wrote out prescriptions one by one with delicate characters, and ordered people to grab the medicinal materials and cook the medicinal soup...

The patients wanted to die, but they didn't expect that the new prefect hadn't given up on them yet. A living Bodhisattva like a fairy came to treat them. Like a person of high spirit and beauty, this young master is not only good-looking, but also good at medicine, and it is said that he is also General Duan's husband.

This couple is simply their saviors, great kind people.

With tears in his eyes, the person whose illness was relieved, thanked Xiao Yuhe a thousand times, and praised: "Madam General is very kind."

"He is a living Bodhisattva.

" He was sent to save us."

"He's really a doctor."

Xiao Yuhe was a little embarrassed by their praise, and smiled at the patients with a blushing face, revealing two cute dimples.

Duan Shubai stood not far away with his chin in his hand, watching Xiao Yuhe squatting on the ground calmly taking the pulse of an elderly lady in her forties. The young man had picturesque eyebrows and bright yellow clothes like a little sun , with jade rings on his body, among a group of patients wearing gray and black patchwork clothes, he really has the meaning of a little fairy boy.

"Okay."

"Thank you ma'am."

Xiao Yuhe turned around and saw Duan Shubai standing at the door. Duan Shubai's tall and handsome figure was really eye-catching, with the long ponytail behind him standing up high, looking heroic, His eyes lit up, he strode towards Duan Shubai and stood still in front of Duan Shubai, looking at him with full eyes.

Duan Shubai looked at him, Xiao Yuhe raised the end of his eyes, twitched the corner of his mouth, and said in a cheerful tone: "How is it? Now you won't call me unsympathetic anymore, will you?"

It turns out that this charming young man still remembers his grudge, Duan Shubai smiled in his heart, he saw Xiao Yuhe's beautiful eyes were black and blue, although he was in high spirits at this time, he was much more haggard than before, thinking of these days, the young charming young man has not hesitated Working hard to diagnose pulses and treat diseases for the people, even if it is to compete with him, the spirit is really admirable. Duan Shubai is willing to give in to him and give this little fairy boy a compliment.

Duan Shubai said sincerely: "Yes, yes, I made a mistake earlier, now I sincerely apologize to you, and ask Young Master Xiao to forgive me for my mistake."

"It's not too bad." I got what I wanted to hear , the tail was raised on the spot, Xiao Yuhe smiled like a little fox who stole fish, and his eyes were crescent like crescents.

Xiao Yuhe was extremely happy in his heart, as if the fatigue of these days had been swept away, he wished he could go out and yell twice, but the reserved Mr. Gaoling Zhihua held back.

Seeing his bright smile, Duan Shubai wanted to touch his head with an itchy hand, but when he thought that his movements were not right, General Duan, who was a straight man to the end, held back.

With Duan Shubai's words, it was like winning a battle. Xiao Yuhe was very happy the whole day, but the extreme joy gave rise to sorrow. After one night, the patient suffering from the plague was cured, but he himself fell ill in the bed.

These days, Ben was trying to hold his breath, endured all kinds of discomfort and gritted his teeth to persevere. His nose smelled foul, and what he came into contact with was dirty dirt. I didn't know how I managed to get through it. Yesterday, when I suddenly relaxed, Xiao Yu and his whole body collapsed. The illness came like a mountain, and he developed a fever in the middle of the night, lying limp on the bed.

Xiao Yuhe's complexion was as pale as paper in a coma, and the originally ruddy delicate lips had no blood color at this time, the lips were so white that they were peeling off, and the beautiful eyes were tightly closed, as if he was disturbed in his sleep. The bright red cinnabar mole was so dark that it was about to bleed, this terrible red color made his complexion gloomy and miserable.

Duan Shubai stood in front of the hospital bed, holding his white hand, looking at the little fox who was showing off his power in front of him with high spirits yesterday, but fell here sickly today, feeling pity and distress in his heart.

Xiao Yuhe fainted from fever and kept talking nonsense: "Mother..."

"Bullying me..."

Duan Shubai took the medicine bowl from Qiu Ran's hand: "I'll feed him."

Duan Shubai thought of Qiu Ran. However, he was also a weak little boy who couldn't take care of the sick Xiao Yuhe. He took over the job of taking care of the patients, fed them soup and medicine spoon by spoon, and coaxed them to drink a bowl of bird's nest porridge. Patiently cleaned up his vomit, changed his clothes with his own hands, and wiped his body with hot water over and over again.

After three days of taking care of him in undressed clothes, Xiao Yuhe's fever finally subsided, and Duan Shubai finally relaxed and freed up time to deal with other things.

The epidemic has almost come to an end, the overall condition has been brought under control, and most of the patients are gradually improving. Although there are still a few people who have not survived, many people have recovered. These recovered people have given others the courage to fight against the disease. At that time, the doctor in Yangcheng saw that the plague was under control, so he came over to help treat the remaining patients.

These no longer need Xiao Yu and anything else, Duan Shubai let him recover from his illness with peace of mind.

Duan Shubai sent people to count the number of people in Yangcheng, ten catties of grain per person, and distributed rations according to the number of people in each household to alleviate the famine in the city. Then starve to death.

In addition to Qin Haizhu, Duan Shubai beheaded more than a dozen criminals who committed numerous crimes without pardon. He selected a person from the original yamen of Yangcheng to be the county magistrate of Yangcheng. Haizhu joined forces with others, and even helped instigate Qin Haizhu's minions.

Duan Shubai released the thugs under Qin Haizhu and the people from Heifengzhai who were forced to join without committing crimes. There are still more than 200 people who have criminal records. Let them be locked up together. Duan Shubai laughed I laughed, reform through labor is a good thing.

After dealing with these messy things, the city construction system in my mind was bouncing again.

Duan Shubai rode his horse to a plain ten kilometers southwest of Yangcheng. He had sent people to investigate the surrounding terrain and the water sources and rivers several times before. After comparing several parties, he finally decided to build the city here.

Duan Shubai stood alone on the hillside and called out the system.

【Have you decided to build your city here? 】

【Yes. ]

[Congratulations on starting to build the city. The system rewards the storage warehouse (300 square meters). In the future, the rewards of the system will directly appear in the warehouse to help the host build the city better. 】

Duan Shubai found that he can directly save the things in his hands into the virtual warehouse. The time of the warehouse is forbidden, and what it looks like when it is put in is what it looks like when it is taken out. He can directly call the warehouse information with his mind, and It is very convenient to take it out directly.

Duan Shubai didn't know what kind of alien technology this city construction system was, but it was enough for him to use it.

[Choose a name for your city. ]

[Xinyang City]

Duan Shubai named it Wuneng, and directly added the word "new" in front of Yangcheng.

[Rewards: simple wooden house drawings (second floor), two sets of wood. 】

Duan Shubai took out the stack of housing blueprints from the warehouse. Although it is said to be a simple wooden housing blueprint, the structure is also extremely complicated. This set of blueprints, the building is similar to a modern two-storey villa, with a porch on the first floor , kitchen, hall, bathroom plus a small room, the second floor has an aisle and three rooms.

Staring at the drawings for a long time, Duan Shubai could barely understand a small part of the wooden structure. This is due to the fact that he helped people build houses when he was in the countryside, and helped the local ethnic minorities when the army was stationed in Liushi. A similar mortise and tenon structure wooden building has been built before, otherwise, Duan Shubai would have been blinded when he looked at the blueprint.

Fortunately, although the system does not automatically help him build a house, the wood provided by the system is very honest and has been customized. Two sets of wood appeared in his virtual warehouse out of thin air, and each set can build a house as shown in the drawing.

Because it is treated wood, it still matches the drawings, which is equivalent to the system giving specific building blocks and drawings for him to build by himself.