Chapter 139 Departure

Xiao Tuantuan didn't dislike him no matter what, after drinking the goat's milk, there was a circle of white foam around his mouth, Xiao Yuhe wiped him with a handkerchief with a smile, and picked up the little chubby's hand like a chicken , wanting to wipe off the oil on his palm. However ,

Xiao Tuantuan didn't want to rub it, "I want to eat!"

After being hugged and kissed by the two fathers, this little thing finally remembered the most important thing at this time, and that was - to eat.

In Xiao Yuhe's arms, he crawled toward his small table and chair in a nonchalant manner.

Duan Shubai quickly lifted Xiao Pangdun from Xiao Yuhe's arms, and Xiao Tuantuan writhed dissatisfiedly like a caterpillar on a tree, "Father, eat porridge every time."

Duan Shubai said to Xiao Yuhe: "You're still pregnant, don't hug this naughty little fat man."

Xiao Yuhe looked at their father and son with bright smiles.

Xiao Tuantuan stood on Duan Shubai's lap, repeating his words, "Xiao Panzi, little fat man..."

"Our family is pretty smart, that's right, little fat man is talking about you, Xiao Tuantuan." Duan Shubai nodded between the brows of Xiaopangdun.

"Yuhe's father has a little brother in his belly, do you know that, you will be an older brother, so you can't be so greedy, and you will share some with your younger brothers and sisters in the future, you know?"

"Brother? Want to eat!" Xiao Tuantuan is obsessed with eating , Duan Shubai smiled, and put him back on his small seat.

The family finished their dinner happily, Duan Shubai carried out what he had said before, he wanted to make Xiao Yuhe fatter, and took the initiative to pick up a lot of food for Xiao Yuhe, staring at him to eat, Xiao Yuhe and today In a good mood, I went out for a stroll again, which is also a rare good appetite.

When he couldn't eat anymore, he rested his chin on his hands to watch Duan Shu eat for nothing.

Duan Shubai shook his head, and said with emotion: "Look at you, you can eat half a bowl of rice at most, and Tuan Tuan can eat more than you."

"So Tuan Tuan is like you." Xiao Yuhe picked up the bowl of rice with a smile Instead, feed the food into Duan Shubai's mouth.

Duan Shubai swallowed the shrimp dumpling in one gulp, and said after swallowing, "The one I picked for you fell into my own mouth again, so I went around for nothing." He scooped up half a spoonful of tofu and fed it to Xiao Yu and his mouth. By the side, Xiao Yuhe resigned himself to a little difficulty.

The corners of Ma Shuqin's eyes twitched while sitting over there. For some reason, the son and son-in-law in front of her became less and less pleasing to her eyes. In front of her, a lonely family, the two big men came to me one by one, let For a few moments she wondered if she shouldn't have come to eat with them.

She looked at Xiao Tuantuan again, Xiao Tuantuan didn't care how loving his two fathers were, he was enjoying himself.

Ma Shuqin took a sip of the soup and swallowed it gracefully . The two of them have been married for almost three years, and they are still so tired and crooked. As a mother, she is a little worried.

When Xiao Yuhe hadn't left the house, she was always worried about whether her future son-in-law would treat her son well, but now that her son-in-law is so loving, she is still worried as a mother.

I want you and me, and I slowly get tired of going back to the room, why don't I think about my widowed mother sitting on the side, this heartless son.

The unconscionable son and son-in-law took their children for a walk after dinner. Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Yuhe, Tuantuan asked the mother-in-law to hug her, Xiao Yuhe asked Ma Shuqin if he wanted to go shopping together, Ma Shuqin shook her head quickly, not wanting to be with these young people.

"Father and son, take a stroll. My old arms and legs have to go back to rest." In fact, she wanted to find someone to play cards.

At night, Duan Shubai and Xiao Yuhe were lying on the bed together, the moonlight outside was light and elegant, dotted with faint stars, and the floating clouds drifted across the moon, adding a touch of haze to the cold moonlight.

After a few months, Duan Shubai finally bid farewell to the lonely and sleepless time in the military camp, and embraced his soft and beloved husband again.

He held Xiao Yuhe in his arms, stroking the other's bulging round belly with his warm palms one after another, Xiao Yuhe quietly let him play with him like a kitten with a smooth fur.

The moon was getting late, but neither of them felt sleepy.

Touching and touching, Duan Shubai's hand went down dishonestly, grabbed something, and Xiao Yu, who squinted his eyes and enjoyed it, opened his eyes like fried hair, and the roots of his ears turned red instantly, "What are you doing? "

What are you doing? Bullying you, didn't you call Dad to change during the day? Now my husband wants to hear more."

"Now I will fulfill my promise during the day and deal with you well."

Xiao Yu and Wu sobbed His whole face was flushed red, he wanted to struggle but couldn't, he was pressed on the bed by Duan Shubai domineering yet gentle, the poor little thing could only be pinched and pinched, but he could only bulge his eyes Being bullied with tears in my eyes, I blame myself for being unprepared for a while.

"Don't you want to call Shubai Daddy? My dear Yuhe, come and call me."

Xiao Yuhe, who was bullied to the extreme, had no choice but to call out several times, and he no longer showed his strength during the day.

With tears in his eyes, Xiao Yuhe finally said angrily: "You bad bastard, you'd better not come back."

After Xiao Yuhe finally escaped from Duan Shubai's shackles, he rolled up the quilt and turned around, never to look at Duan again. Shubai, Duan Shubai smiled and wrapped them up together with the quilt, "Okay, good Yuhe, isn't it uncomfortable for your husband to serve you?"

Xiao Yuhe wrapped the quilt tightly, and hummed heavily from his nose One sound.

Duan Shubai hugged him from behind with a smile, closed his eyes and fell asleep, although he and Xiao Yu talked about the past for a long time, the agitation in his heart still did not subside. Xiao Yuhe hid under the quilt for a long time and didn't hear the movement behind him, so he opened the quilt unconsciously, sat up and pushed Duan Shubai aside.

Pushed it, no response.

Push again, still no response.

Sitting there, Xiao Yuhe couldn't help but murmured softly: "Hey, you fell asleep so soon?"

Still didn't hear a single sound.

"I'm really asleep."

Probably tired, after all, I've been on the road all day.

Xiao Yuhe touched his stomach, looked at the person lying next to him out of the corner of his eye, unconsciously smiled, and lay down slowly, wriggling and sticking to the other person's side.

Smelling the faint smell coming from the other party, which belonged to the other party's familiar smell, Xiao Yuhe took a breath in satisfaction, raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and closed his eyes.

Before he fell asleep, a deep and familiar voice came from above his head, "Aren't you angry?"

Xiao Yuhe opened his eyes in a "swipe", and said angrily, "You pretended to be asleep and lied to me!"

Duan Shubai looked at He laughed and said, "Where am I pretending to be asleep? I didn't sleep at all."

Xiao Yuhe angrily kicked him several times through the quilt, and after he kicked him four or five times, Duan Shubai stopped him, "You Still kicking, be careful of the child in your belly."

Xiao Yuhe snorted heavily, this time he didn't cover himself with a quilt, and went straight into Duan Shubai's arms.

"What are you doing, tickle me, my husband is not afraid of tickles."

Duan Shubai felt the hands of the people around him go all the way down, towards an uncontrollable direction, he quickly grabbed the other's hand, "Why, what do you want to do?"

Xiao Yuhe raised his eyebrows, "You 'serve' If you leave me, I will 'serve' you."

"You don't need my baby husband to serve you, let's sleep together."

Xiao Yuhe refused, he didn't want to sleep, "Let me go, let me help you , Daddy Shubai, Yuhe is here to help you..."

Duan Shubai hugged him with a smile, leaned into his ear and said softly: "You can help me, can you change the place?"

Xiao Yuhe felt his His buttocks were patted, he gritted his teeth for a while, and thought about everything in his mind, the last thing in his mind was the image of Duan Shubai lying on the bed with his eyes closed, his face full of fatigue that could not be concealed.

Seeing that he just served him with all his heart...

His heart softened, and he said softly: "Then, well, you can't go too far."

Duan Shubai lovingly kissed him on the face , Xiao Yuhe suddenly realized that he had spots on his face, he said: "Don't kiss there, ugly—"

Before Xiao Yuhe could finish speaking, Duan Shubai pulled him into a slow boat like a boat. A picture scroll rippling on the sea.

Xiao Yuhe, who was in a daze, did not forget to be tenaciously sober, and finally said: "You come from behind, don't look at my face."

Duan Shubai bit his earlobe, "I can see your face from behind ."

"My Yuhe, no matter what time it is, it's always beautiful."

...

After all the love affairs were over, Xiao Yuhe fell asleep exhaustedly, Duan Shubai cleaned up his body for him, covered the two with the quilt, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

Both got up late the next day. These three days are also a rare holiday for Duan Shubai, during the day he will be with Xiao Yuhe and Xiao Tuantuan, that mischievous ghost. Xiao Tuantuan, a glutton, is gradually entering the age of a boy that even dogs dislike.

Duan Shubai hugged this little chubby man, in fact, the flesh on Xiao Tuantuan's body was much tighter at this time, I believe that if he gets older, the fat on his body will fade away and transform into capable lean flesh.

Xiao Yuhe couldn't walk, so Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Tuantuan and talked with Xiao Yuhe beside him. Seeing that the two fathers were touching Xiao Yuhe's big belly, Xiao Tuantuan also touched his own belly, but his The belly is not bulging, and there is no little brother hidden inside.

When Xiao Yuhe saw Xiao Tuantuan trying to stuff his clothes into his belly to pretend he had a big belly, he almost laughed until his stomach ached.

Xiao Yuhe pointed to Xiao Tuantuan and said to Duan Shubai: "It's all because you came back, our son has become stupid."

Duan Shubai: "What does it have to do with me if he becomes stupid."

Xiao Yuhe: " Because you are stupid, he is also stupid."

...

Three days passed quickly, and Duan Shubai set off again on horseback with the supplies he had prepared and a team of soldiers and horses.