Chapter 129 Confrontation

Amidst the mighty battle drums, the priest's ship was like paper, and it collapsed with one blow. .Like

a child snatching an adult's weapon, this group of priests has no resistance at all. Fighting with them is like a ridiculous game.

Duan Shubai, who just shouted "fire" just now, felt tangled in regret.

He has already seen the "real materials" of these priests.

It was a waste of his ammunition. Fortunately, Shao Yongqing shook his hand once, but he didn't really damage the boat, but Duan Shubai also felt very distressed when he saw the shattered appearance.

"Stop, stop, stop fighting, go up and surround them!"

Their boats surrounded the priest's boats like dumplings.

Those gold-threaded white-clothed priests who danced with twisted buttocks didn't have a little bit of "divinity", they all ran away screaming, but where could they escape at sea?

"Their magic is too strong!"

The sound of the war drum echoing in the sea resounded in the ear, and the priests were frightened by the sound of the war drum, and their legs trembled. Like the earth shaking, a big hole was broken in the center.

The masks were scattered all over the place, the musical instruments were also scattered all over the place, the golden strings were trampled off mercilessly, in the panic, everything around became unimportant, only oneself was important.

"Protect Priest Jacob!"

"Protect Priest!"

"Blow the horn, blow the horn!!"

"Send a signal to the people on the island!!"

Duan Shubai's men had already jumped onto the enemy's ship, Duan Shubai stood at the bow, looking at the big ships in front of him, his heart ached.

The enemy's ship is now his ship.

Hitting the enemy's ship is like hitting your own.

Building such a ship takes months or even years of work by skilled craftsmen. These all require a lot of time and a lot of manpower to accumulate. The Luxor Empire was originally a large maritime power. Needless to say, their shipbuilding technology, the fleet of ships brought by Canmel is even more excellent. It is plentiful.

Duan Shubai's boat is as poor as his name.

Duan Shubai forcibly restrained his heartache, and waved his hands in the tone of beating local tyrants and dividing the fields: "Go and tie up these men in white clothes who are talking about talking."

Jacob, who was caught by the soldiers, was still talking Reciting "Shangshen" and "God's Punishment", Duan Shubai kicked him to the ground and let Shan Chen knock him unconscious.

"God will punish you—ah!" Jacob was knocked unconscious by Shan Chen's stick.

Shan Chen squatted down to look at Jacob's clothes. The gorgeous white fabric was covered with various golden patterns, which looked like golden clouds in the sky. It was luxurious and beautiful. There were more than a dozen gold circle bracelets on Jacob's wrist. , shining brightly in the sunlight, "General, everything on them is pure gold."

Duan Shubai raised his eyebrows and commented: "These people are called 'walking gold'."

Shan Chen blinked his eyes: "General, I think they are 'gold that will take the initiative to deliver to your door

. Come down."

Shan Chen nodded sharply: "That's natural!"

"A dozen good ships were seized today!"

"Hahaha, a windfall!"

Duan Shubai saw that his men had already captured the enemy's ships. The ship has been researched. The Luxor Empire is rich and powerful, and they use good materials. The people in their country are not very good, but the casting process has many advantages.

Although Duan Shubai's warships were equipped with cannons, if they were only compared with the manufacturing process, their ships seemed to be hundreds of years backwards compared to the ships of the Luxor Empire.

It's not that Duan Shubai overestimated the enemy, but that the ships of the two sides are placed together, and the difference is obvious at a glance.

One looks like a great white shark with huge teeth in the sea, and the other is a harmless little white dolphin flicking its tail.

There are many exquisite designs on the ships of the Luxor Empire, which gave a lot of inspiration to the craftsmen of Yangzhou. Their craftsmen carried out transformations on the ships of the Luxor Empire, but there are still many designs that they do not understand.

"It would be great if I could catch a shipbuilder from Luxor and ask about it."

Duan Shubai thought this in his heart just now, and Shan Chen grabbed the two of them, "General, these two are Luke. They are shipbuilders in Suo, they can repair and build ships."

Duan Shubai opened his eyes wide and looked at the two people, who hugged each other shyly, their blond hair was slightly curly, Duan Shubai Bai Bai smiled: "This is really an unexpected surprise."

"Greetings to these two people."

"Shan Chen, didn't I tell you the story of borrowing arrows from straw boats before? Let's play borrowing arrows from straw boats now." boat."

Duan Shubai had no choice but to do this, the problem for him and Kanmel now is: one side has boats but few people, while the other side has few boats and many people.

Canmel has a huge number of ships, but they have few people capable of fighting. They are well equipped, but they lack qualified generals and command. As for Duan Shubai, he didn't have many ships, but he had a lot of soldiers and deployed them well.

"Let a few small fleets go around Anxian Island and Turing Island every day to lure the enemy warships out. When fighting them on a small scale, don't damage their hulls. The main goal of the battle is to grab the ships."

"Yes ." !"

After using this method, within a few days, Duan Shubai obtained several prince escort ships that were made by the craftsmen of the Luxor Empire in three years.

Greatly enriched their own naval forces.

It's just that after this method works a few times, the enemy is also smart, and this method doesn't work.

Kanmel directly made people huddle on the island without leaving the island, ignoring Duan Shubai's provocation.

Cammel determined that Duan Shubai was incapable of forcibly landing on the island at this time.

He sent troops to defend the island, as soon as Duan Shubai's fleet landed, they would face the net that he had laid.

The two sides were at a stalemate, one couldn't get out, and the other couldn't attack.

Shan Chen was very anxious about this, "General, what should they do if they won't come out to fight?"

Duan Shubai said solemnly: "It seems that they are going to defend the island to the death.

" Xian? No matter which one, it's hard to get."

"We have too few ships, and we can't transport too many soldiers at a time. We have never fought such a battle on the island."

"If we want to land on the island and attack, the opponent will definitely deploy There are traps waiting for us, and the soldiers are not familiar with their territory, so whether we can attack or not, we will definitely suffer heavy losses."

Duan Shubai rested his chin and pondered for a long time, and said, "Let me think about it again."

"These days, let me sail around the island, and all the soldiers on the boat beat their drums loudly! Let's overwhelm them in terms of momentum first." ." Break down the psychological defenses of the people on the island.

Ever since Duan Shubai sent people to sail around the island to beat the drums, everyone on Anxian Island was like ants on a hot pot, very restless.

They all tensed up, and if there was a slight disturbance, they would be frightened like a frightened bird, for fear that the devil named Duan Shubai would come in regardless.

The sound of roaring war drums surrounded them, like a death talisman.

Kanmel slept on the gold bed and had a nightmare. He dreamed that Duan Shubai forcibly attacked the island, and a gun pierced his throat. He heard that the devil named Duan liked to stab people's throats the most.

He woke up from the nightmare, protecting his neck in panic, his chest heaved up and down, his mouth was wide open, and he kept breathing heavily.

"It was just a dream."

Cammel woke up from the nightmare. He looked to the other side of the bed, and there was a handsome boy sleeping next to him, with tears on his face. This man was sent by Tut to please him. Yangzhou Shuang'er.

He tormented him hard last night, venting all his worries, fears, resentment and anger on him.

Kanmel covered his neck with his hands, looking at Shuang'er who was sleeping soundly beside him.

He suddenly became ruthless and strangled the neck of the person next to him. The twin was strangled by someone in his sleep, his eyes were wide open in his sleep, and his body struggled desperately. Kanmel rode on him and strangled him tightly. There was no movement from his neck until the person under him.

Canmel let out a long breath.

He just came out of the nightmare completely at this time.

Cammel smiled and called the servants to come in and clean the room.

The maid with bowed head respectfully dressed him in the meticulous princely attire. Sitting in front of the mirror, Cammel frowned and found that he had grown a few white hairs.

The whole person seems to be ten years older.

"These damned Yangzhou people." He cursed.

After dressing up, Kanmel went to inspect his golden treasure, but the "golden mountain" like a group of bright golden lights did not make him feel better.

Kanmel sat on the throne, frowning.

The graceful and elegant Mrs. Carrie is wearing a tunic pleated dress, her slender waist is like a water snake, and her hips are high, like plump and towering peaches. She walks towards Prince Canmel with very seductive steps.

As soon as Canmel looked up, she could see her snow-white breasts, and Mrs. Carrie wore a shining ruby ​​stone on her chest.

Lady Carrie poured him a glass of wine.

Canmel embraced the beauty in his arms.

Mrs. Jiali parted her red lips slightly: "The prince has been very worried recently, please take care of yourself."

Cammel sighed, "This group of damned Yangzhou people, that Duanshu asked people to beat gongs and drums every day to attack How can I eat or sleep on the island?"

He worried: "What should I do?"

"At sea, he has demon skills, we can't beat him."

"What if he wants to attack the island? "

Mrs. Jiali smiled, "Prince, you are worrying too much. If Duan Shubai wanted to attack the island, or if he could attack the island, he would have already brought people in. If he hasn't attacked yet, it means that he can't do anything to us. "

Kammel gritted his teeth: "He can surround us for a day, a month or even a year, and he can block us tightly on the island. As time goes by, we will be defeated by him sooner or later."

"Myron's ship was captured He was robbed, we have lost contact with the empire, and we don't know when the empire will send people over."

"What else can we do now, what can we do to tell him to retreat?"

"There is no way! We are like dogs now A mouse that has been played with under its paws, sooner or later, he will open his mouth wide open."

"There is a way, Prince, we have a way." Mrs. Jiali smiled movingly.

Mrs. Carrie can win the infinite love of Canmel, this woman is beyond the reach of ordinary women no matter in terms of scheming or means.

Kanmel's eyes moved, "What can I do?"

"Prince, Duan Shubai is also a human being, and as a human being, he has weaknesses. We just need to find his weakness..."

Kanmail sat up straight, his eyes fixed on Jia. Mrs. Li, "What weakness does he have? Is there any weakness that can make him retreat."

Mrs. Jiali smiled sweetly, "Prince, have you forgotten? Our spies have landed on the land of Yangzhou. They found out that Duan Shubai has a very beloved twin husband, Xiao Yuhe, who is Duan Shubai's weakness, as long as our people take him as a hostage, we will be able to break the current deadlock."