Chapter 132 Attacking the Island

Kanmel received the news that the ambush plan had failed, Xiao Yuhe was not caught, and most of their men were lost. Now that every place in Xinyang City is strictly guarded, their men can't get in at all.

Canmel was furious and dropped countless gold and silver utensils.

He has anger, apprehension, and fear in his heart, and now Kanmel can only use the anger on the outside to vent the panic deep in his heart.

There seemed to be a huge hole above his head, which was about to envelop him tightly. At the same time, Kanmel felt like a desperate fisherman floating on the sea. A huge vortex appeared in the sea, and he was about to be sucked into it.

Kanmel was in a trance, and his temper was getting worse and worse. In just one morning, he punished countless slaves and tortured and killed three slaves.

"Things didn't work out? Trash,

this bunch of trash!" "Support you bunch of trash!"

"Our empire doesn't have such trash, and when we return to the empire, this prince must cut them into slaves."

"These trash, even the most A lowly slave is worse."

After Kanmel vented all his anger, all the people faced him tremblingly, and no one was willing to come up to "make bad luck", and Kanmel stayed in the empty palace made of gold , the sun is just right outside, and the sun shines brightly on the golden house.

A bright, warm light filled Canmel.

However, Canmel finally discovered that these yellow bricks, even though they have a ray that shines brighter than the sun, still cannot conceal their essence, which is as cold as ice.

The golden cup in Kanmel's hand could no longer be held, and it fell to the ground slumped, making a loud noise.

Canmel screamed. At this moment, he finally couldn't restrain the panic welling up in his heart. He stumbled and saw Mrs. Carrie at a loss. His eyes lit up, as if he saw an ally.

"Can we find someone to arrest him again, to arrest Xiao Yuhe."

Mrs. Jiali said helplessly, "Prince, this matter won't work, we can't have a second chance."

Cammel slapped her, and Jiali Mrs. Li's charming face was slapped off, and there was a trace of blood at the corner of her mouth. Kanmel changed his face and cursed angrily: "You bitch, you gave me a stinky idea."

"Useless stuff."

"Stinky bitch Wife , I want to arrest you to Duan Shubai, it's all your attention, it's none of my business."

Mrs. Jiali wiped off the blood from her mouth, lowered her eyes coldly, "Prince, even if you will I will give it to Duan Shubai, and he will not retreat at this time."

Kammel held her hand in a panic, "Carrie, before he calls, let's escape!!! Let's escape by boat !!!"

"We're going back to the empire, yes, we're going back to the empire, I don't want the gold here, let's go back to the empire!!!"

"Guards!! Guards!!! Go, prepare my prince ship right now—"

Jia Madam Li calmly said: "Prince, we are surrounded, and we can't run away at sea."

"As soon as we leave the island, we will die under Duan Shubai's spell like Colonel Lancelot."

"Among the roaring thunder, our ship was smashed to pieces, and our bodies will be buried in the sea along with the wreckage."

Kanmel froze there with a crazy look, and more cold air grew from the bottom of his feet and spread all the way to the top of his head , Canmel couldn't help shivering.

"Yes, we can't leave the island."

"We can't leave the island. We have to guard the island. Everyone must strictly control each entrance for me. You must not let Duan Shubai and those devils in!"

"That Duan Shubai Devil, don't let the devil in."

Cammel's face was as pale as paper.

House seemingly endless rain.

In Canmel's army, it seems that there is a special disease. The soldiers are hypervigilant, very tired, irritable and irritable. A few people even say that they can't fight. I can't afford it, and I feel like I have a serious illness.

These guards on the coast listened to the roaring drums and gunfire every day, saw the dead bodies floating in the sea, and listened to the surviving people describe the cruel appearance of the ship when it was blown up by the enemy, plus Duan Shubai sent people from time to time Harassment, making loud noises, brought them infinite psychological pressure.

They used to be powerful guards of the prince, how could they have endured this.

They obviously came to dig gold mines with the prince, not to come here to die.

"Pretend to be sick!! All are pretending to be sick. There is no such coward in the empire!"

"Anyone who dares to back down will be shot to death!!!"

"Come here, kill all those who pretend to be sick.

" Whoever dares to back down, I will let him go to the guillotine first!"

"You guard the island! Never allow Duan Shubai's subordinates to go to the island."

The first ray of morning light in the sky rises from the sea. The morning at the seaside is always very early. The sun seems to be rising against your face. In the hazy morning light, the guards who have been stationed overnight yawn, waiting for the next round of shifts.

"Boom boom boom!!! Boom—" The

same roar as in the past came again, "I don't know what kind of magic they used to make such a powerful roar."

"You said they would Are you coming to attack the island?"

"No way, it's almost the same as yesterday. If they want to fight, they won't attack us first. The leader said that they will attack Turing Island first, and we just need to defend the prince."

"Come on, don't Having said so much, let's change shifts. After guarding for a whole day, I really want to sleep to death from now on."

"That fellow Lance is good, he secretly fell asleep while guarding and guarding yesterday, don't think I don't know, on the surface he Stand up straight, the snoring from under the hat is louder than thunder." The

guard yawned again, took off his hat, and when he was about to go down from the watchtower, he saw countless stars floating on the sea. , On the blue sea, those stars are gray-black.

"There are boats! Lots of boats!"

"They're coming!!!"

"Yangzhou's army is coming!!!!!!!"

Camel was awakened from his dream, and with a movement of his elbow, Beside him was a wine bottle, the pain of yesterday's hangover floated to the top of his head, and he groaned in pain.

A delicate beauty fell asleep beside him, and he spent the night in gentle country and fine wine.

In such tenderness, it seems that the noise of war can be forgotten.

"The prince is not good, the army of Yangzhou is coming!!!"

Kanmel woke up suddenly, "They are coming??"

"Everyone, all the guards, must protect me and this palace."

Kanmel's confidant came out and said: "Prince, Don't be afraid, we have already set up traps on the coast, and we will definitely be able to withstand their attacks."

Cammel patted his chest and abdomen, and breathed a sigh of relief, "I hope so." "Where is

Priest Jacob? Let him Come out and ask God to pray for the prince."

Mrs. Jiali said: "The last time Priest Jacob went to battle..."

Kanmel sighed.

Duan Shubai led the people to the east coast of Anxian Island, which went much smoother than he expected, but the stern expression on his face did not ease at all, and there was no expression on his tense face.

Shan Chen said: "General, we have already occupied this sentry point."

"Let our people change into their clothes, and leave some people here to continue to guard."

"Su Gang took the boat back and brought more people Come here."

"Liang Feng's side is already fighting."

Duan Shubai led the lurking people all the way to the central area, they marched forward, and set up traps again, the west was fighting, and a group of them hid in the dense forest. In the jungle, many troops who went to support were secretly ambushed.

"We have captured another fort."

"General, where are we going now?"

Duan Shubai looked at the map and pondered for a while, "Let's go to the gold mine first."

The gold mining site on Anxian Island is also heavily guarded and heavily guarded. Even though Liang Feng is attacking the island with great momentum, the gold mining site is still strictly guarded, and the patrolling guards are constantly coming and going.

Although it seemed heavily guarded, the people around them had already left to support the West Bank.

Poor slaves work here day and night.

And those who sit and eat meat and drink enjoy the fruits of their labour.

The guards of the gold mine escorted a group of slaves down and replaced them with new ones. The slaves were all in ragged clothes, but they had valuable gold powder in their hands, and the ragged clothes also had a shining golden light.

Duan Shubai, who was hiding under the stone, waved his hand, "Come on!"

Shan Chen and the others, covering their faces and wearing enemy equipment, rushed up, screaming the words of the Luxor Empire, and the guards at the gold mine were shocked to find that , Some of them actually want to take advantage of the chaos to rebel and rob the gold mine.

"People from Yangzhou are coming!!!! Let's flee with the gold mine!"

"There is a boat over there, we have prepared a boat, and it is on the east bank."

"When we get it, let's escape together by boat ." !!!!!!"

"Get more gold, the people of Yangzhou want the island, it has nothing to do with us, let's hurry up and take the opportunity to escape with gold, if you can get more."

"The prince is talking to Yangzhou People are fighting, how can they care about this place, everyone run away with gold!!! If you stay here, you will die!!"

The people under Duan Shubai rushed into the enemy army from all directions, all of them were dressed in the same clothes, divided into two groups. I don't know whether you and I caused the guards inside the gold mine. I don't know if the people from the outside rushed in, or the guards inside brought the gold and rebelled.

The people who had already prepared threw the small gold nuggets into the sky.

There was a "gold rain" eloquently, and the sky was full of golden light and gold powder, and everyone went crazy.

"Everyone take the gold and flee!" The

shining light and encouraging words of the gold aroused the desire deep in people's hearts, yes, at this time, why didn't they take the gold and leave, why bother staying here.

One person took the lead to grab the gold nuggets and ran out, and the second person followed suit, and even went too far, with his pockets full of gold beads and ingots, and those slaves were even more crazy. Their chances, those slaves in shackles, and the low-level guards who were not much higher than slaves, all rose up and knocked down the guards around them, and ran to the gold box to grab gold.

Put all the bright yellow things in his arms.

The gold mine was all in chaos, it was a mess, everyone couldn't tell who was who, they ran away after grabbing the gold, even if the leader of the gold mine patrol was yelling, no one listened to him.

Duan Shubai led someone up and stabbed him, ending his life.

The people under him also purposefully deal with the "heterogeneous" in the crowd.

The leader led the group of people full of gold all the way to the east coast of the island, and they no longer cared about whether someone had already prepared a boat on the east coast.

The artillery on the west bank is flying, and they are about to run away full of gold on the east bank. Whether they are guards or nobles, whether they are leaders or slaves and civilians, those who carry gold are full of joy. They are the lucky ones in this war. Gold escaped from the flames of war and escaped from this magic den.

These people rushed to the east bank with gold, their hearts jumped up to their throats, and there was indeed a boat on the east bank! ! ! ! They were about to leave by boat.

Liang Lei, the man who led the way to the east bank, smiled and raised his hand to signal.

Dark people came out from all directions and made dumplings for them.

Duan Shubai, who was still at the mine, picked up a gold ingot scattered on the ground, and the dazzling luster on the gold ingot dazzled the eyes.

Gold is a good thing, but it is also a bad thing.

Someone is willing to do anything against their will for the gold you give them.

But he will also turn his back on you mercilessly for gold.