Chapter 140

During these three days, Duan Shubai did not waste his time, and did many tricks secretly.

Because he is the person in charge of grain transportation, he can use many opportunities to move the materials in the system space out and mix them into the prepared grain. At the same time, he also used the name of Xuanzhou merchants to create several batches of grain and seeds out of thin air. Fill it into the warehouse of Xinyang City.

When Duan Shubai left this time, he still chose to leave secretly early in the morning, this time he finally managed to avoid the parting scene.

Xiao Yuhe took the medicine and fell into a deep sleep.

Last night, Xiao Tuantuan slept with them on the same bed. When Duan Shubai woke up, he kissed Xiao Yuhe's sleeping face, picked up the little fat man, squeezed his little fat face, and put it down again. He got out of bed lightly and put on his clothes.

After tidying up his clothes, Duan Shubai returned to the bed, couldn't help touching Xiao Yuhe's face again, his eyes lingered on the gray and white spots on his face for a while, then leaned over to look at the bright red cinnabar mole on the other side. After a kiss, he turned his face away, and finally made up his mind not to look at Xiao Yuhe again.

Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Tuantuan on the bed, and left the room with Xiao Pangdun.

The little chubby fell asleep very hard. When he was on the bed, he slept in a "surrender" posture. Duan Shubai picked him up and changed the position of his hands, which made the little chubby a little dissatisfied. After swallowing his mouth, he still slept soundly.

After sending Xiaopangdun back to his own room, and letting the women who took care of Xiao Tuantuan watch over him, Duan Shubai left with peace of mind.

On the day of departure, the autumn wind was even colder. On the return journey, because they brought a large amount of grain and grass seeds, they also added a lot of carriages and soldiers to escort grain and grass. Their marching speed was not fast.

The further south you go, the higher the temperature rises. You take off your heavy clothes and put on light clothes.

"The weather here is really weird. It's hot for a while and cold for a while. It's almost late autumn , why is the sun still so hot?

"

The soldiers lamented the impermanence of the seasons, and areas near the sea such as Lanqian rarely had four seasons.

Arriving at the camp, Duan Shubai jumped off his horse and asked someone to guard the grain and grass. At this moment, Zhang Changle hurried over. Duan Shubai smiled and asked him, "Why is your face so ugly? What's the matter?"

Zhang Changle With a serious face, "General, after you left, many things happened."

Seeing that his expression was not fake, Duan Shubai withdrew the smile on his face and returned to a stern expression, "Go back and tell me in detail."

Zhang Changle Nod heavily.

Duan Shubai and Zhang Changle returned to the established council hall together. Zhang Changle handed the documents and evidence to Duan Shubai. While reading the documents, Duan Shubai listened to Zhang Changle's narration. The expression on his face Also more solemn.

Bandits have ruled the place, and it is very difficult to manage.

After Duan Shubai left, some people tried to fish in troubled waters, and some people from other races tried to rebel, but they were all suppressed by Zhang Changle and others. If there is repression, there will be bloodshed, and the people in the south of Yangzhou have seen these situations. Rumors spread faintly among the crowd, saying that Duan Shubai was tyrannical, just like those pirates, and they even felt that their life was not as good as when the pirates were there.

People are fickle.

Good and evil are only momentary.

When the pirates oppressed them back then, although they lived in misery and were exploited, these people also saw a different path.

They don't have to work hard to grow crops on the ground, and they don't have to do long-term jobs for others. They can live a prosperous life as long as they steal, rob, and kill people.

Duan Shubai's people asked them to build houses and villages, open up wasteland to farm and plant trees, sweat every day, look up at the sun, and look down at the land, which caused dissatisfaction among some people.

These grievances gradually accumulated, and a group of people assembled and started making trouble.

Duan Shubai took Zhang Changle to the troubled place.

A group of dark people surrounded there, they threw all the hoes and sticks in their hands on the ground, and quarreled with Duan Shubai's soldiers, and there were a group of women holding their children to watch the fun.

Duan Shubai squeezed into the crowd, and the soldiers took the initiative to make way for him.

Zhu Lian, the leader of the troublemakers, saw a suspected leader approaching, his eyes flashed with joy, and he shouted even more:

"Let us plant some corn, a ghost thing that we have never heard of, and work hard for you!" After a year, who will be responsible for the harvest?"

"We are not your slaves, bah!"

"One bandit left, and another bandit came."

"If you hadn't come, we would be under their hands All right ."

Although Zhu Lian is a citizen of Yangzhou, he got along very well with the pirates. Although the pirates were vicious, seeing them eat and drink, Zhu Lian was also very envious, and he tried his best to please one of them. Little leader, he will get a good job right away, who knows that Shubai will lead someone to call over at this time.

The pirate was beaten away, and the good job he was thinking of was also gone.

This made Julien extremely dissatisfied.

He is about to change from an enslaved person to a person who enslaves others, and he will immediately get the reward money from the pirates, but it is all due to that Duan Shubai. Digging the ground with a hoe to build roads.

Zhu Lian felt resentful in his heart, he was able to sit back and enjoy the benefits, but was deprived of everything by Duan Shubai.

Most of the troublemakers behind him had the same fate as Zhu Lian. They all got along well under the rule of the pirates. They only had vested interests in their eyes, and the life and death of others had nothing to do with them.

Zhang Changle stood up and spoke, "The pirates have harmed so many people. Yongning City was slaughtered and burned to ashes. You still speak for them. Are you still human?"

Duan Shubai said: "We just let you cultivate the land, Building roads and building houses, I have never regarded you as human beings. If you farm the land well and harvest food in a few months, you will gradually live a prosperous life."

Zhu Lian sneered, "If you don't come, we will also To be able to live a prosperous life, although those pirates eat well and drink spicy food, they will not shorten our food."

Duan Shubai also sneered, "But the so-called food in your mouth is also from other people. It was snatched from your hands."

"Have you ever thought about the people who were robbed?"

Zhu Lian said: "The weak are preyed on by the strong, and they deserve to be robbed."

Duan Shubai shook his head, "They are the people of my Yangzhou. They will never allow their property to be robbed by foreign enemies. The food, jewelry and gold in the hands of pirates are all taken from the hands of Yangzhou people."

"As a Yangzhou native, you don't think about Yangzhou people, but instead You always favor pirates, you are worthy of those dead Yangzhou people."

The people behind Zhu Lian heard this, with slight hesitation on their faces, and the crowd watching the excitement also commented: "The group of pirates don't treat us as human beings at all. They enslave one today and another tomorrow. Fortunately, General Duan saved us from The bandits were rescued."

"My dead daughter was killed by the culprit."

"What is there to be dissatisfied with? We are farmers in the first place, and it's business to grow crops, Zhu Lian, I think You also quickly pick up the hoes and go to work together."