Chapter 120 Capture

"Seven days later, Prince Canmel will accomplish good things with Dorothy. They will unite with the aliens and land on the coast of Juchuan by sea boat, trying to wipe out all the soldiers stationed in Lanqian..."

Su Gang finished the last sentence Afterwards, all the people on the field were excited, and Liang Feng, who was so angry after hearing it, couldn't bear it long ago: "Hey, this ghost prince is daydreaming!"

"He also robbed our gold mine! Anxian Island and the giant The island is ours. The locusts and blood-sucking leeches that crawled through the rice fields have robbed our Yangzhou people of gold and silver wealth and killed our brothers and sisters for so many years. One day, they will pay for their blood. !"

"That group of white-eyed wolf aliens pointed iron rods at their stomachs sooner or later, and beat out everything they swallowed!" The

room was agitated for a while, and everyone expressed their dissatisfaction.

Hearing their own people being bullied by foreign enemies, everyone felt a rush of enthusiasm and atmosphere, wishing to rush out with knives and guns to kill the thieves.

Duan Shubai waited silently for them to vent their anger, calmly asked someone to take all the maps around the south of Yangzhou and Lanqian, lowered his head, looked at the mountains, rivers and ravines above, and quickly thought about the strategy in his mind based on the terrain .

Zhang Changle and others followed to check the map.

After a long time, Duan Shubai said: "We will send troops tomorrow morning, from here, here, and here, to attack the alien tribes in three directions."

"Tomorrow?" Zhang Changle hesitated: "Is tomorrow too urgent? It's just arrived, and we haven't had to rest yet—" Zhang Changle agrees if they send troops after traveling thousands of miles in a place they are familiar with, but wouldn't it be very aggressive if they are just new to a sea area like Lanqian and rush to send troops.

"How many people in the Lanqian garrison can fight now?"

Su Gang replied: "Excluding the wounded, there are still more than 4,000 people... Among them, 400 to 500 are new recruits."

Duan Shubai nodded, "How long have these people been in Lanqian?"

"One month at the shortest."

"Very well, this group of people doesn't need to rest. I just met the people outside, and they are all in good spirits. Tomorrow, the general will personally lead the people—"

Su Gang said anxiously: " General, Su Gang is a person who has committed crimes and meritorious deeds, so Su Gang should lead the army, and Su Gang begs the general to let Su Gang lead the troops to avenge the dead brothers."

"You?" Duan Shu looked at the bandage on his chest with his white phoenix eyes. He took out a book from his arms, and with a flick of his wrist, the book in his hand slammed into Su Gang's forehead, "Heal your injury first, and there will be plenty of credit waiting for you in the future. You still have other things to do now. Ten days later Now, I will memorize this book for the general, and I will personally test you in ten days."

With a sound of "pop", the book fell from Su Gang's forehead to his hand, and Su Gang looked down, it was a military book.

This is a book for Duan Shubai Road to relieve boredom, he was thinking in his heart, coincidentally, he happened to use this book to knock Su Gang's elm head.

"General, Gangzi doesn't know a few words." Zhang Changle said.

Duan Shubai glanced at him, Zhang Changle kept his voice down.

"How to memorize it is his own business."

Su Gang hugged the book, his simple and honest face did not flinch, "General, ten days later, Su Gang must be familiar with the memorization of the book."

Duan Shubai and others continued to stay In the room, after discussing the battle plan, Duan Shubai asked Su Gang to bring the roster of soldiers, and order soldiers in the afternoon.

After lunch at noon, Duan Shubai asked all the soldiers in Lanqian's garrison to gather together, and asked the leader to count them one by one according to the roster.

Duan Shubai screened out a third of the recruits, separated the recruits from the veterans, and rearranged the ranks on the basis of the original ones.

Duan Shubai organized the army here, and arranged for Zhang Changle to arrange for the generals who came with them from Xinyang City, and asked the military doctor to boil a large pot of medicinal materials for them to drink, and wait until tomorrow to see if there is any unacceptable situation. . The one-third of Lanqian soldiers who were screened out were mixed with the generals from Yangcheng.

These people are very familiar with Lan Qian and can speak well. I believe that it won't take long for them to get along before the soldiers in Yangcheng can quickly understand the situation here.

Duan Shubai turned his head to face Lan Qian's generals who were standing neatly. "Do you want to

avenge your brothers who died ?

" The hatred and resentment in their hearts are the biggest catalysts for their fighting spirit and combat effectiveness. There is no need for further training, they can already turn into sheathed swords and point at the heart of the enemy. Tomorrow's troop dispatch is indeed a little aggressive, but the troops are dangerous and we will win by surprise. Our own people can't expect that we will dispatch troops tomorrow. Similarly, the enemy can't expect this, so they will be negligent. Not making a decision is the taboo of a military strategist. Procrastination is the most delaying military aircraft. Duan Shubai calculated in his heart that this is a good opportunity. The aliens are at a time when they are happy and complacent. They are not strong in themselves. At this time, they send troops, swing their swords quickly, fight a beautiful victory, and regain their confidence.

On the second day, Duan Shubai led his troops forward in the dark. The troops set out in three groups according to the predetermined route, and some people lay in ambush at a secret place where the three forces met to make traps.

Duan Shubai led a team mainly composed of recruits who had never been on the battlefield and hadn't seen blood a few times.

Following the majestic General Duan, this group of recruits didn't dare to let out a fart. Their palms were sweating nervously, and they clenched their weapons tightly, fearing that something might be wrong.

They seemed to be unable to control their hands and feet, and could only follow the general's orders mechanically. When the general told them to go left, they dared not go to the right. When the general asked them to take three steps forward, they never dared to take an extra step.

For Duan Shubai, this group of recruits has only one advantage, that is, they are obedient, and they can treat his orders as golden words without thinking too much.

Duan Shubai noticed that there was the little soldier who spoke out for Su Gang yesterday in the team, the little soldier was handsome, he was only sixteen or seventeen years old, his name was Lin Ding, and he was still the team leader.

Duan Shubai took Lin Ding out alone.

Lin Ding was trembling, and Duan Shubai saw him shrunk into a quail, and teased him, "Yesterday you dared to speak up, why did you become dumb today?"

"General, general, general, Lin Ding Ding admires the general, the army, the general——"

"You, you, you, you, can you talk well, well, well, well."

Lin Ding looked at the mighty general in front of him without tears . Like myself stuttering, the people around heard their conversation and all laughed.

Lin Ding's cheeks flushed red.

But the tension in my heart is less.

Believe that everyone around you is too.

Duan Shubai hugged his shoulders with a smile, chatted for a while, and asked about Lin Ding's family situation.

"Actually, that's what fighting is all about."

"Remember, we have to win."

"Don't think about anything other than defeating the enemy."

"Anyone who backs down is a coward, you know? I I believe you are all brave sons."

"Follow me!" The

soldiers are raging, the generals are raging, what about the leader, what will his subordinates follow him, although the recruits are new, but they have very strong Duan Shubai believes that the people he picks out will not go wrong.

Alien tribe, altar.

All the people sang and laughed together, the pearls they robbed were hung under the eaves, the food they robbed was placed on a long table, the cloth they robbed was eagerly pasted on their skin .

On the central stage, enchanting dancers dressed in light veils twirl and dance emotionally.

The music sounded melodiously, pulling up and down cheerful tones.

Infected by the hilarious emotions, the emotional boys and girls couldn't help but dance together to the music.

"If we knew that Lanqian's group of people are such useless people, we should have snatched them up."

After deciding to marry Haikou, no one would criticize the behavior that was once regarded as a lowly robber by the proud nobles.

"Oh my god, white rice, the crystal grains are 10,000 times better than the brown rice I've ever eaten."

"I still miss wheat noodles."

"So many delicacies from mountains and seas!"

Carl looked at his daughter Doro with a smile. Doro is wearing a seductive red dress today, with gold tassels shining on the corners of the clothes. His daughter will climb up the mountain in a few days. Prince Canmel, the old nobles of Sisuo mainland, have long been unwilling to stay in Yangzhou.

If one day, they can go back with the prince - the prince has brought them the hope of going back, although their kingdom is shattered, but they have the prince behind them, and they can still be aristocratic nobles.

All the minions will come and lick their feet.

"Dear Dorothy, it would be better for you to become Prince Canmel's lover as soon as possible."

Dorothy turned her eyes lazily, "Father, you must know that this kind of thing cannot be rushed."

Carl sighed: "I heard that General Duan is coming. You haven't seen him before, so you should have heard of his name."

Dorothy laughed contemptuously, "It's just a coward who is afraid of husband."

Dorothy the water snake He twisted his waist and stretched his enchanting figure, looked at his beautiful nails, picked up a piece of charcoal-baked biscuit, and said lazily: "I understand, these Yangzhou people are just a pile of flour kneading. It came out, just like the biscuit in my hand, it looked hard, but in fact—"

"It will break when you touch it."

Dorothy smiled and split the baked biscuit in half.

Slapping away the biscuit crumbs, Doro sent the crumbs of biscuit in her hand to her blood-red lips.

The dance is still going on, and the singing and music are still flying.

"It's not good, it's not good, someone led soldiers to fight over, and the slaves couldn't stop it at all."

"It's bad, it's bad, there is an enemy army, and the enemy has already hit the Taniguchi!"

The red wine in Carl's hand shattered on the ground, and Dorothy retracted her water snake waist. Carl was shocked: "How is it possible, who is it?"

"It's the garrison from Lanqian, they came to seek revenge from us!" Dorothy rolled her

eyes, "The people from Lanqian came here, shouldn't have hit Taniguchi so quickly, what about the guards on the various avenues? "

I don't know how this group of people came in. The outermost patrol soldiers didn't send out a signal at all."

"What? They've all reached the valley entrance, and the outermost soldiers haven't responded yet? What about the patrol soldiers, the patrol soldiers Where did you go?"

Duan Shubai predicted well, the defense of this group of alien tribes composed of nobles and slaves from the kingdom was unimaginably poor, even worse than he imagined. Princess Dorothy was having a party, which seemed to be a special day for them, and the patrolling guards were not at all defensive, some dozed off, and some drank wine secretly.

In addition, they attack silently, one sap, one without warning.

Knowing that Princess Dorothy was preparing for the party with people, Duan Shubai made another plan.

Duan Shubai took the lead in teaching people how to lie in ambush and set up traps, as well as various ways to seduce and disperse the enemy army. If one comes, he will be knocked out with a stick, and he will lead the people to the center all the way. Hands, gradually became ruthless.

Hitting people's heads with a stick in their hands is the same as hitting a watermelon.

Following the general, he completely learned how to do bad things without leaving traces.

When you encounter their army, eat what you can eat, and avoid what you can't eat, so as not to scare the snake.

Avoiding the main force, they sneaked quietly into the center.

After reuniting with the team led by Liang Lei, he went straight in and killed Doro and Karl.

The outsiders came in, and the people inside the altar went crazy, screaming and running away. The guards came out to resist, but they couldn't resist at all. Before they could mobilize their soldiers and horses, they were directly stabbed in the middle of the heart.

Lin Ding's eyes were red, and his eyes were full of joy. His own brother died at that banquet, and he, the younger brother, avenged his elder brother!

To capture the thief first, capture the king, and Duan Shubai had people tie up the patriarch Karl and his daughter Doro.

After catching the key person, the three sides converged and fought back from the center.

Losing their leader, the alien soldiers outside had no backbone, like a mass of scattered sand. Many slaves among them had long been displeased with Dorothy's father and daughter, and took advantage of the chaos to escape, even helping Duan Shubai and the others to eliminate Alien soldiers.

The pirates wanted to come to rescue the aliens, but they were caught in the ambush and trap that had already been prepared.

Four days later, Duan Shubai, covered in blood, returned to Lanqian's garrison with his troops and captives.

The father and daughter of Dorothy, whose hands and feet were bound, were pushed into the middle for interrogation.

Karl is still plausibly clamoring: "My daughter is the future princess of Prince Kanmel, do you know who Prince Kanmel is? Prince Kanmel is the most valued person by the emperor of the Luxor Empire..."

"If you dare You have offended the Luxor Empire, and you will be beaten to death!"

Duan Shubai took a shower and changed into clean clothes: "I don't know where your Luxor Empire is? But I do know The Prince Canmel you are talking about is about to be killed by my gun."

"Aren't you afraid of fierce revenge from the mighty Luxor Empire?"

"We want to take revenge on the Luxor Empire you mentioned even more."

Seeing that the situation was wrong, the enchanting Doro rolled her eyes when she saw the handsome Duan Shubai, and tried to twist her body. One piece was exposed, trying to seduce.

It hurts the eyes.

Duan Shubai was disgusted enough.

Wave your hands and ask people to take the father and daughter away: "Interrogate them at night and let them work during the day."

From the mouths of this group of aliens, you need to know more about Sisuo Continent, Luxor Empire, and the "Kanmel" Prince" all things.

Duan Shubai threw all the so-called upper-class nobles among the aliens to work. Dorothy's father and daughter were asked to pick up chicken manure, pig manure and cow manure, and some were asked to plant land, repair houses, pick manure and fertilize, etc. Let them do all the dirty work.

Among the captives among the aliens were many beautiful maidens, including Doro.

Duan Shubai thought, judging from Doro's performance, these beautiful and enchanting women are always ready to seduce men and use their beauty tricks.

This is in the barracks.

Ask a group of big brothers not to be tempted, so as not to be too strong.

In this extraordinary period, the enemy should not be allowed to take advantage of the loopholes.

So Duan Shubai ordered people to paste chicken feces on the faces of these beautiful foreign girls every day, and let them work with chicken feces on their faces, so as to avoid arousing feelings of pity.

If there are still people whose military spirit can be stirred up and dare to speak, it will be too heavy...