Chapter 59 Ending

Duan Shubai nodded and smiled, "That's the reason."

He rested his chin on his hand and turned the pen around, "If they are willing to abandon evil and do good, I will give them a chance."

Zhang Changle took out the pen from his arms . A letter, hand it to Duan Shubai, "By the way, here is another letter from the undercover over there, saying that it is for you to read personally, the general."

Duan Shubai took the letter with a calm expression, opened it casually Putting out the letter paper, the phoenix eyes scanned the words on the paper one by one. The words on the paper were not very good-looking. Duan Shubai, who is now writing more and more beautifully, also has a leisurely way of appreciating the fonts. He first evaluated this in his heart. Handwriting, and then read the content.

He stared at the words on it, and when he read the contents of the letter, his face became more and more serious, almost to the point of frost. Zhang Changle, who was beside him, instantly felt the hidden anger on Duan Shubai's body.

Duan Shubai's hand holding the letter was shaking.

The letter said that Qi Kanghu and Cai Yecheng intended to murder and humiliate his husband...the obscene words between the two were completely unbearable.

Duan Shubai coldly tore the letter paper in his hand into pieces. Zhang Changle who was at the side hesitated to speak, and asked, "General, what's the matter?

" Let me attack you." Duan Shubai's eyes were bloodshot, those disgusting bandits dared to seduce his beloved husband, Duan Shubai wished he could break through Baihu Village right now, and kill those two with one shot.

"General, Xinyang City is now on strict guard, and there are several layers of soldiers guarding Madam, so that the thieves will not be able to catch them. If they dare to come, their blood will be splashed three feet on the spot!

" Double it." Duan Shubai gritted his teeth, and broke the pen in his hand with a "click", "Seven days later, there will be no more Baihu village in this world, and I will personally send this general Baihu to heaven."

"He is in such a hurry to go to hell, this general will give him a ride."

"Changle, tell Ji Chengyu to hurry up." The

lights in Baihuzhai were blatantly bright. Standing on a tall building, you could see the cold chain bridge in the distance. The lights on the ground were brilliant, the moonlight was gloomy when I looked up, the wind was blowing on my face, and it was colder than usual.

Ji Chengyu recalled Cai Yecheng's wretched expression just now, and was surprised that his simple and honest brother Cai's face became more and more gloomy and greasy, almost to the point of being unfamiliar.

Is it really okay to stay with him in Baihu Village?

He couldn't help lowering his head and took a sip of his wine.

After taking a sip of wine, Ji Chengyu's expression was very confused. Several familiar brothers had already hinted that they would rebel and go to General Duan. He was horrified to find that many of his brothers were dissatisfied with Brother Cai, and even— So is his own heart.

But he and Cai Yecheng were such good brothers before, and the brothers used to love each other as brothers, how could they do it?

When did it start to change?

Ji Chengyu turned around slowly and walked along the corridor. He passed a room, and suddenly heard voices coming from inside, only to hear someone say enviously:

"I heard that their families can not only eat white rice, but also have meat. Eat."

"General Duan is good. He also personally distributes Spring Festival couplets, hosts family banquets, and eats glutinous rice balls during the Lantern Festival. I heard from Xiaoliuzi who has been there that the grilled fish on the roadside is the best he has ever eaten in his life. "

If I were still that poor villager, I would also like to move to such a place. What good is being a thief? I can have a piece of land with peace of mind, plant and fertilize the land, and marry a wife. What a happy little girl. days."

...

Ji Chengyu felt something in his heart, and sighed in his heart, yes, who doesn't want to live a stable life.

"There is also a free school in Xinyang City."

"I have been digging food in the fields since I was a child, and I can't even write my own name. If I were given a chance, I would also like to read."

"It is said that General Duan's subordinates , There are also many bandits who have reformed themselves. I haven't done anything harmful to the world. I really want to..." "Stop talking

, I want to..."

The voice of the person speaking inside gradually became weaker.

After being silent for a while, Ji Chengyu looked at the moonlight and thought that the people inside would stop talking, so he planned to move away, but he heard some voices coming from inside.

"Didn't we follow Brother Cai a few years ago? We also helped the folks, what happened now? I heard from the people in Baihuzhai here that they once taught a person who angered the boss and forced him to eat his dissatisfaction." A three-month-old baby... and Qi Kanghu, who takes pleasure in bullying the daughters of good people, I really can't do this kind of thing."

"Qi Kanghu once forced people to put a knife on their parents, let Killing one person between father and mother..."

"He can do such an outrageous thing?"

"I heard that he has a good friendship with pirates, so he learned it from there."

"... Those pirates who killed thousands of knives are the ones who made my family ruined and then followed Boss Cai's men, and now—"

"Wait a few years, will we become like that?"

Ji Chengyu seemed to have a walnut stuck in his throat, did he really want to follow Qi Kanghu and his gang to become wolves, tigers and leopards? He couldn't help thinking of his younger brother Ji Chengyue, he was still young, he could read and read - he, he could not be like himself, he couldn't let his younger brother repeat his mistakes!

Ji Chengyu clenched his fists, turned his head and walked towards Cai Yecheng's room. Cai Yecheng was still drinking with a few people for fun, and Zhou Weiyi and others who persuaded him were scolded.

Ji Chengyu called a few brothers secretly, and said: "I want to serve under General Duan, what do you want?"

Ji Chengyu said frankly, he has a good relationship with these brothers, and he is not afraid of them betraying him. He thought that when he said this, a few brothers would persuade him to think twice and let him suppress this impulsive thought, but he didn't expect that Zhou Wei, who spoke first, said:

"I can't stand Cai Yecheng's style for a long time. , if it wasn't for you, Brother Ji, we...we would have left long ago."

Several other people also said yes.

"In our hearts, you are the big brother."

"Why does Cai Yecheng still regard us as brothers? He and Qi Kanghu are brothers, right?"

Ji Chengyu looked shocked and opened his mouth slightly. Reflexive... just wait for him to nod in agreement.

"I have been sighing in my heart for a long time. Meng An used to be my best brother. Cai Yecheng insulted his wife. His wife couldn't bear the humiliation, so she hanged herself with a two-month-old child in her stomach. , Brother Meng ran away in a hurry, and was insulted by Cai Yecheng as a traitor." "He wanted to form an alliance with Qi Kanghu

, but we refused, and he blamed us for not being brothers."

Forming an alliance with him is no different from seeking skin with a tiger."

"Qi Kanghu is inextricably linked with pirates. Most of our brothers have enmity with pirates. I heard that he will provide those bastards with a lot of money and precious treasures every year. We would rather submit to them if we have anything to do with them. Duan Shubai."

Ji Chengyu looked at the resolute faces of his brothers in the past, with mixed feelings in his heart, he was speechless for a while, their resolute words were like the last straw that broke the camel's back.

He finally said in a deep voice: "Okay, now that you have made a decision, I will immediately send someone to contact the people in Xinyang City.

" General, Qianxi has already negotiated with the Jiuli clan. "

General, Ji Chengyu sent people to surrender."

Duan Shubai received the news from Fu Qianxi and Ji Chengyu, and after a one-night meeting with several captains, after arranging everything, he asserted: "Tomorrow, we will uproot that White Tiger Village! " "

Baihuzhai had another night of gambling and drunk until dawn. It was not yet bright, and the cold wind was howling outside. The cold wind cut through the rocky houses like a knife. The night watchman couldn't hold on to sleep. The smell of wine in the room was warm, and groups of people in twos and threes were sitting on the ground. The people who had been gambling all night looked exhausted, and their eyes were blue, and they couldn't help but yawned a series of sleepy bugs.

"I can't hold on anymore ." , I'm going to sleep for a while. "

I'm going to sleep too, hiccup." "

"I'm going to put some water." The

man who said to "let the water" opened the door in a daze, the cold wind outside made him shiver, he opened his eyes dimly, and looked into the distance, but what he saw was a firelight!! "

Fire, fire. "

"Someone is setting fire!" "

"Hurry up and put out the fire!" "

"The people of the Jiuli clan are rebellious!" The

King of Jiuli led his people to set fire to the village according to the original plan, and his clansman and Qi Kanghu's men started fighting. General Duan said that he wanted to know the power of their warriors of the Jiuli clan, and waited for them Make credit, General Duan will agree to their request.

Ji Chengyu led people to sneakily attack the subordinates who controlled the chain bridge. The chain bridge was an important place for Baihu Village to communicate with the outside world. After killing the thieves guarding the bridge, he replaced them with his own people. Ji Chengyu sent someone to inform him that they were already guarding outside. Duan Shubai and his party.

"General, our plan has succeeded." In the

bitter cold wind, Duan Shubai was wearing a golden armor, his long hair was tied up high, his golden crown sparkled, and his handsome and resolute face condensed into a calm ancient mirror. The light that came out seemed to be able to

deter thousands of evil spirits. He commanded the soldiers calmly, "Fang Da, you lead people to guard the iron bridge, and the others follow me in." Already, almost defeated.

There were constant exclamations outside, and Qi Kanghu got up from the woman's body. He twisted the woman's neck as if venting, and beat the bed board angrily: "King Jiuli, a bunch of bastards, I should have put him down a long time ago." Hacked to death."

"It's no good, it's no good, Duan Gou led someone to kill him."

"Ji Chengyu brought people to join Duan Gou and rebelled!!!"

Qi Kanghu picked up Cai Yecheng's collar, "Ji Chengyu, that's terrible ! You really have a good dog."

"The dogs under your command don't listen to you, you are such a coward!"

Cai Yecheng panicked: "Cheng Yu, how could it be? This must be a misunderstanding, the boss, let me Take someone to persuade."

Anxious Qi Kanghu cut Cai Yecheng with a knife, "I don't believe you bastards anymore, come here! Brothers in Baihuzhai, let me kill all outsiders!" The

chaos, the woman's screams, mixed with The crowing of roosters in the distance, and the Baihu Village in the early morning twilight are as lively as a hot oil pan.

Qi Kanghu went out with a knife and slashed at anyone he saw. His heart was full of anger, like a raging tiger in the mountains. He can become the master of Baihu Village, and he really has a lot of skills under his hands. Before long, his white giant blade was covered with blood.

A blue-clothed man of the Jiuli tribe was chopped off, and Qi Kanghu panted heavily. At this moment, it began to rain suddenly in the sky, and the pattering rainwater flowed down, and the rainwater became more and more urgent. The hot corpse was wet and cold by the rain.

Bean-sized raindrops hit his face, and there was pouring rain in front of his eyes. Qi Kanghu wiped off the rain on his face, and there were dark clouds in the distance, like the miserable gray black of hell. Through the gushing rain, he saw A man with a gun came up to him.

The throat was pierced by a cold iron tool -

the huge thing fell to the ground with a bang, the rain slapped on him mercilessly, a loud bang was heard in his ears, and the long-spear stood in front of him, Qi Kanghu's last memory before his death , is an amber shining gemstone on the gun.