Chapter 54 Insidious

Liu San put on the black face scarf again, his mouse-like treacherous eyes were indistinct in the gloomy light, he laughed viciously, and led a group of thirty people to find Heimao Huihui.

"This general is so stupid. He took a group of people to put some river lanterns. He really should eat some pig brains to supplement his brain! I think he is a big stupid donkey stupider than pigs."

"I heard that they There are a lot of pigs raised in Xinyang City, is it because there are too many pigs, so people become as stupid as pigs hahaha."

"That's right, you're right, that 'Duan Silly Pig' still has A wild boar king from his previous life was reincarnated."

"The soldiers under him, bah, are all a bunch of pig brains."

On the northern hillside, he and Hei Mao's party met, and Hei Mao led his men to guard the hill. The black-haired figure in night clothes is five big and three thick, and the black scarf on his face roughly covers his face, leaving only a pair of big cat-like round eyes outside, which looks very funny.

"Did General Duan take someone away?" Hei Mao whispered, his eyes glanced down the mountain, the red lanterns in Xinyang City were still there, and there were only lanterns on the empty streets. However, it brought a terrifying and creepy atmosphere.

"Let's go, are you ready?"

"It's been ready for a long time, I have already let the brothers surround Xinyang City in all directions, and when our password arrives, we will light the fire together, and the flames- — Ha, isn't this called Xinyang City? Let it truly become a city like the sun in this sea of ​​flames."

Liu San nodded with satisfaction, and said in a low voice: "This so-called Yangcheng, it's a pity, It only shines for one day, hahahahaha."

Heimao also laughed wildly: "Hahahahaha."

"Hei Mao, there seems to be something wrong with your laughter today."

"Third brother, what's wrong with me today, old man?" Hei Mao blinked.

"It's much younger than before, isn't it true that you haven't touched the girl recently, it sounds like a young girl who has never seen the world, hehehehehe, after this thing is done, let the boss give you a few beauties, Squeeze your little tender hair dry."

Hei Mao rubbed his hands lewdly, showing lustful eyes. "Third brother, you really said it to my heart. The old man is itchy. Third brother, let's act quickly. The general who is taking advantage of that bullshit has not come back."

"The pig-brained general will not come back for a while By the time he comes back, we'll have already robbed him of all his granaries and burned them all, and we won't leave him with a single grain of rice." Liu Sanyin sneered fiercely, "My third brother was robbed by this bastard's men. Damn, sooner or later I will teach him to pay with blood."

"Have you checked where their granary is?"

"I have already found the location, this general is as stupid as a pig, and only sent a dozen people to guard it. I just inquired and went to see those guards. They ate rice balls made with rice wine and drank all afternoon. I'm afraid they're going to doze off now."

"Have our people been arranged?"

"We're waiting outside . , the food truck is ready, and when we get it, hehehe...the road built by the general is convenient for us."

"Hmph, this bunch of trash."

Liu San and Hei Mao sneaked into the new building with a group of people. In Yangcheng, under the light of the dim red lanterns, a group of people sneaked around under the eaves of the house. On the streets of Xinyangcheng, occasionally a few guards carrying jugs patrolled leisurely.

In order to avoid alarming the enemy, the guards in Xinyang City were alerted in advance and asked them to call for reinforcements, which was not conducive to them carrying food.

Even though the enemy was outnumbered, Liu San still acted cautiously, leading people to sneak quietly from dark corners.

Under the invisible night, all kinds of weird things are happening.

Liu San held his breath and pressed against the wall, while the patrolling guards walked past them yawning.

Out of Liu San's sight, two people quietly crawled out of the well behind, and after a quiet and inaudible rubbing sound of clothes, a man in black was gently dragged away, and a new man in black made up for it, Liu San Sensing the noise behind him, when Liu San was about to look back and tell his subordinates to be careful, the passing patrol suddenly sighed with emotion:

"Ah, I really want to go with the general to release flying river lanterns by the river. Girl, when will I receive my love?"

The patrol soldier thought of the girl far away, and was emotionally moved for a moment, and couldn't help crying, holding a small handkerchief while wiping tears, While carrying the lantern, he walked forward.

Such an unimaginable scene appeared under such a red lantern, which made people even more horrified and chilled.

After the people left, Liu San felt disgusted and happy at the same time, "Unexpectedly, this general's subordinates are all such wine bags and rice bags."

A tall man who is eight feet tall, still imitating a little girl, really makes people... vomit.

When I came to Xinyang City, I gained a lot of experience. A general led someone to make a small river lamp that the woman Shuang'er's family likes

. Talk to the people in the village.

With a smile in his eyes, Hei Mao looked at the backs of the patrolling guards going away, and commented in his heart: I really will add drama to myself, I must have listened to a lot of theater troupes.

While Hei Mao was thinking in his heart, he echoed Liu San's words:

"That's right, Duan Shubai, a doggy general, can't compare to our boss."

"That's right, I heard earlier that General Duan's soldiers could defeat a hundred with one enemy, but now it seems that his record, don't just cry out." Let's go, hahaha."

"Shh, keep your voice down, there are people coming again."

Liu San said, "Let's get rid of these guards one by one."

Hei Mao whispered: "Third brother, I'm doing business, you let me go ." A thousand hearts."

An "Ah" came from a distance, the patrolling guards disappeared, and behind Liu San, there was another man in black.

Liu San listened to the voice, smiled with satisfaction, and looked at Hei Mao, "I will remember you when I go back this time."

Hei Mao chuckled: "Third Brother, please speak more kind words in front of the boss for me."

Liu San and Hei Mao finally led the people to the granary in Xinyang City. There was a cluster of red fires in front of it, and the two soldiers guarding the granary were actually drinking and roasting corn.

"I tell you, the corn I roasted But it's better to wait one at a time."

"You're not grilled corn, you're burning corn, you see your skin is burnt black."

"Hey, hey, you don't understand this, you have to take the sweet corn with you. Roasting the skin on the fire will be fragrant and sweet enough, don't look at the charred skin, but the inside is soft and tender!"

"Oh? I don't believe it."

"No, just wait, it's coming soon It's ready ." The

two soldiers had another cup of drinking, and hugged each other cheerfully, at this moment, a gloomy figure flashed out of the darkness, wrapped in black clothes , a tall and thin man, looked at the two of them with a sullen smile and said, "I'm afraid you won't be able to wait."

The two soldiers panicked and dropped the roasted corn in their hands. Looking at the men in black who appeared one by one in the darkness, they hugged each other in horror and shouted: "Who are you?

" We are here to kill you, grandpa." Liu San smiled arrogantly, seeing the two soft-legged shrimps trembling in front of him made him feel extremely happy.

Amid the panic of the two soldiers, several men in black stepped forward to control them. In Liu San's eyes, these two idiots were so stupid that they didn't even dare to dig their own grave before they died.

"Hei Mao, you send a signal to let the brothers around start to light up."

Hei Mao nodded, the fireworks in his hand exploded above his head, and a raging fire was burning around Xinyang City. laughing out loud.

At this time, several other guards near the granary also noticed the change here, " Someone

is coming!"

"There are thieves!

"

San saw their terrified appearance and felt even more happy. He was very excited. After he calmed down, he found that the men in black around him were standing quietly in place without making a sound. He couldn't help urging: "What are you doing?" Hurry up and kill these two trash, move food with me, and burn everything that can't be moved."

"Hahahaha—why don't you do it?"

"Hei Mao, you——"

the black man behind him Mao kicked his ass, ran forward to somersault in the air, picked up the corn on the ground with a smile, threw it into the fire, turned around and tore off the black scarf on his face, pointed at his own face and said : "Look clearly, I'm not a black hair, I'm your grandpa Liang Feng."

Liu San fell to the ground, got up and covered his ass, bared his teeth and cursed: "You, Zhu Zier dare!"

"Catch him! I will definitely tear him to pieces."

Liang Feng rubbed Nose, made a grimace at him, raised his buttocks and patted it, and said mockingly: "Brother Liu San, I advise you to take a good look at who is around you?"

Liu San turned around in disbelief, and the surrounding people The man in black took off his face scarf, his eyes widened and he realized that none of the people standing there were faces he knew.

On the ground, there were more than a dozen men in black who had been knocked down.

It didn't take long for more than half of the people around him to change their faces.

"You guys!"

"What are you, brothers, beat him up!" Liang Feng shouted loudly.

After a while, Liu San and his followers were all arrested, Liang Feng patted Liu San's face, Liu San stared at him, wishing to drink his blood and eat his flesh.

"Looking at what your grandpa is doing, you are a bunch of waste, right? You are still trying to sneak attack my Xinyang City, dreaming of your eternal dream. When our heroic general comes back, I will take care of you."

"Bah!"

"Brother Liang Feng, Talk nonsense to him, and shut him up."

"Brother Feng, you've done a great job today."

"Played with these idiots for a long time, and it was a lot of fun!"

"Guan Chao, you brat, how dare you Acting, imitating the little girl who wipes tears, it makes people sick!"

"Hahaha, brother Liang Feng, you are not small. You can scold the general sentence by sentence, and you don't have to breathe. If the general finds out—"

"Hey, hey, I need it because of the situation, so don't talk nonsense. Ah, in my heart, our general is the person I admire the most, if you dare to tarnish my reputation in front of the general, see if I don't take care of you!"

The corn in the fire exploded with a bang, and it was completely destroyed. All burned into black charcoal, Liu Dong, the guard who just pretended to be roasting corn, shouted: "You ruined the corn I roasted so hard! I must sue you in front of the general!

" Corn, I'll pay you later."