Chapter 70

"????"

If you think the child is going to pee, just give him the child? Duan Shubai didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he subconsciously covered his small butt, and then looked strange, as if there was a lump...

Xiao Yuhe: "What's the matter?"

Duan Shubai glanced at Xiao Yuhe: "You are right Yes, he did pull it."

Xiao Yuhe also smelled an indescribable stench, followed by Xiao Tuantuan crying uncomfortably, Duan Shubai sighed helplessly, "Go and change Tuantuan's diaper , Fortunately, I have been carrying around today."

"Really?" Xiao Yuhe smiled half a smile, seeing Duan Shubai's aggrieved face, he was very happy, feeling that he had won the game, refreshed.

He stretched out his hand to tease Xiao Tuantuan, quite leisurely: "My dear baby, take a look at Daddy, don't cry, wait for your father to change your diaper."

Xiao Tuantuan howled a few times, attracted by Xiao Yu and the white index finger , stretched out his little claws to grab his hand.

When the stench was faintly permeating, Xiao Yuhe still had the leisure to talk and laugh with the baby, Duan Shubai felt that the pair of beautiful fox eyes were ridiculous and annoying, and Bai Pangpang's stubborn and vengeful temper exploded steadily.

"You, you, the tacit understanding with the baby is getting better and better."

"Of course, I gave birth to it myself, husband, you can honestly serve Tuantuan to change clothes."

"You and Tuantuan cheated on me together ." "

"Who told you father and son to bully me a few days ago."

...

The two freshly baked fathers slowly changed the diapers and clothes of the children. Duan Shubai was a little proficient in doing this, while Xiao Yuhe was not so good. During the confinement period, he only cared about recuperating his body and taking care of Xiao Tuantuan's affairs It didn't fall on him, and now that he is out of confinement, he gradually realized the hardships of being a father.

After all, it is his own child, and he is not willing to give it to others when he has free time.

After the two cleaned up Xiao Tuantuan, they asked the nanny to carry him to nurse him.

Duan Shubai pulled Xiao Yuhe to continue watching the rowing competition. As the governor of a state, he presented the first prize to a team of strong young men. "The boat rowed well and has strength."

He cast gold and silver for them Bronze medals for the first few captains.

"Thank you, General." Nie Rui, a dark-faced young man holding a small gold medal, showed his white teeth with a smile. His skin was dark and delicate. This skin really deserved to be soaked in the water all the time.

The envy and envy of the others who didn't get the small cards, especially those who capsized, ran away in despair.

After watching the game, they went to sit on the cruise ship on the shore to enjoy the river bank scenery.

The two sat in front of the square table, the river was rushing outside the window, the breeze blew the hair on their foreheads, Xiao Yuhe looked out with his chin propped on his hands, Duan Shubai pressed his left hand on the table, and his right boot was on the bench Going up, raised his head, picked up a jug of wine smartly, and drank a few sips. Xiao Yuhe, who was holding a white porcelain cup, could catch a glimpse of his handsome profile.

His long hair hangs down, and the man beside him is even more charming in the overlapping light and shadow. The tip of his nose smells the faint fragrance of wine. Xiao Yuhe turned his head to look at the river outside. With pride, he reached out and snatched the wine from Duan Shubai's hand, and took a sip under the other's surprised gaze.

Even if it is a little fox who has given birth, it is still the little fox who can't drink a glass.

Xiao Yuhe's eyes were fascinated, as thin as tobacco shreds, his cheeks turned red all of a sudden, the cinnabar mole between his eyebrows was also red like blood, his whole body seemed to become limp, exuding a seductive charm.

I thought I had increased my drinking capacity...

Xiao Yuhe lowered his head and pressed his eyebrows, regretting that he drank the wine.

He swayed from side to side, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, and with a strong nasal voice, "Has the boat started to rock?"

Duan Shubai walked up to him and hugged him, whispering in his ear: "The boat hasn't rocked, is it?" You shook it by yourself."

Xiao Yu shook his left face with a slap in the face, shook again, hiccupped, and continued: "Husband, you are shaking too."

"I didn't shake it, it was you who did it."

"It's you shaking." "Okay, okay, it's me shaking

, Yuhe, are you dizzy ?

" Holding his face behind his head again, he said dizzily, "I want to vomit now." "Be darling, don't shake it." Duan Shubai looked at Xiao Yuhe who almost threw himself up, and pressed his hands on the other's temple Xiao Yuhe leaned obediently in his arms, obediently and tightly. Duan Shubai looked down at his drunk husband from above, his long eyelashes were like two beautiful little fans, Under the golden twilight, there seemed to be a little bit of fluorescence, Duan Shubai couldn't hold back, and kissed the corner of his eyes. Xiao Yu and his red lips parted slightly, and let out a faint and seductive murmur.

He opened his eyes, his misty eyes were filled with endless charm, his blushing cheeks seemed to be covered with a layer of bright red powder, the atmosphere in the room was ignited by the smell of alcohol in the air, making it warm and ambiguous .

Duan Shubai lowered his head and kissed his lips.

Xiao Yuhe's hands automatically climbed onto his neck.

Ever since they found out that Xiao Yuhe was pregnant, the two of them hadn't been close to each other for a long time. Their lips and tongues depended on each other, and they completed a long kiss tightly and indiscriminately.

"Hmm..."

Xiao Yuhe's clothes were half undone, his fair chest was exposed in mid-air, and the wind from the river outside the window made him lose his sense of alcohol, which broke his slightly drunken thoughts, and he woke up from the drunkenness.

Outside the river was mighty, Xiao Yuhe felt anxious, stretched out his hands and pushed forward, in broad daylight, "Don't be here, let's go back."

Duan Shubai ignored his resistance, picked him up by the waist, and turned to go behind the screen, behind the screen There was a soft couch for people to rest on. Xiao Yuhe touched the soft couch with his back, and his gaze swept across the small space that was barely closed. In addition, he hadn't made love for a long time, so he just pushed it halfway...

afterwards.

Xiao Yuhe completely sobered up, sat on the bed, tied his belt on his own, then took out a small carved mirror, looked at it left and right, and took painstaking efforts to tidy himself up.

You can't let outsiders see what the two of them are doing inside.

"Don't tidy up, you're already very beautiful." Duan Shubai didn't have the burden of his idol, his clothes were loose and loose, and he drank sips of wine, slightly speechless to Xiao Yuhe's meticulous behavior.

He smiled and pushed Xiao Yuhe down, wrapped him in his arms, covered him with a quilt, and let the two of them lie on the couch together.

Xiao Yuhe was like a big cat whose butt was patted: "What are you doing? You messed up my clothes again."

Duan Shubai stroked his head: "When it's messed up, it's messed up. I've just been tired for a long time Don't rest for a while, huh?"

"You're shameless, I'll be shameless, get off the boat later, stay away from me."

"Who said you're going to get off the boat? This cruise ship belongs to the general, and the general wants to take his wife with him. Playing on the boat for a day."

Xiao Yuhe turned over and lay on him curiously, "Really not going to get off the boat?"

Duan Shubai nodded.

The clothes on the cruise ship are ready, the bed is also ready, Xiao Yuhe moved his eyes: "Is there something you are hiding from me?"

Duan Shubai touched his nose and coughed: "It is true that there is something that you are hiding from Madam. "

Xiao Yuhe made a gesture to pinch his neck, and said viciously: "It's not true."

Duan Shubai laughed a few times, and Xiao Yuhe rubbed his chest dissatisfiedly, "Say it quickly, tell the truth."

"Yu And, haven't you noticed yet? We're not at the pier a long time ago."

"Last year I promised to take you to Xuanzhou for fun, but something happened and I didn't have the best time, so I'll make it up for you now."

"What's wrong? You're still drunk Can't you feel the boat moving forward?"

"Yuhe, Yuhe???"

Duan Shubai sat up and found Xiao Yuhe was dying in his arms, and asked in surprise, "What's wrong with you?"

Xiao Yu And dizzy, "I'm seasick..."

Duan Shubai: "!!!!"

Duan Shubai: "I lied to you just now, we are still parked by the pier."

"Huh, liar, I already feel the boat moving forward, and I feel dizzy."

Duan Shubai kissed him on the forehead and stretched out his hand, dumbfounded. Pressing the acupuncture points for him, he said: "Your seasickness is too subjective. When I took a small mirror to look at it just now, there was no reaction at all."

"I didn't feel the boat moving before, but now that you said it, I will I feel it."

"You, you, I didn't tell you if I knew it earlier."

Xiao Yuhe snorted lightly from his nose.

"By the way, what about Tuantuan, did you bring him here too?"

"When I'm looking for a nanny to nurse, I'll let someone take him to her mother's place."

Relieved, Xiao Yu and buried his head in Duan Shubai's Duan Shubai had no choice but to bite on his chest, "Are you reincarnated as a little milk dog? How many teeth marks have you bitten on me today?"

"The teeth are so nice, little thing."

"Wait until Seventy or eighty, maybe I lost all my teeth, and you still have sharp little steel teeth."

Xiao Yuhe let go, and was amused.

"When I'm 70 or 80, I'll still bite you. Not only will I bite you, but I'll ask you to carry me. I'm sure I don't want to walk anymore, so I'll rely on you to carry me for a walk. However, I'm afraid you won't be able to carry me."

"Don't worry . , if you can bite, I can recite."

Duan Shubai smiled, took out a small medicine bottle, poured out a sugar pill from the bottle, and fed it to Xiao Yuhe's mouth, Xiao Yuhe sniffed it. Suddenly, after realizing what it was, his complexion changed drastically, he slapped the pill in his hand, and said angrily: "Why do you want me to take this child-avoiding medicine? If you don't want me to give birth to you, what do you do if you touch me?" ?"

"You have twins with another woman."

Duan Shubai saw that he was so angry that tears would come out, and secretly scolded himself for not making it clear, and quickly coaxed: "Yuhe, don't be angry, you just had a baby. Qi and blood are deficient, and the body is not nourished well, so in a few years, we will have a second child, okay?"

"You, do you know that it is difficult for Shuang Er to have children, and I may not be able to in this life. There is a second child."

Xiao Yuhe's eyes were full of tears, his voice was hoarse, and Duan Shubai's heart was suddenly pulled, "Hey, don't cry, my family Yuhe is blessed, and I can have as many children as I want. A few children, besides, for the two of us, Tuantuan is enough."

"...What if there is no Tuantuan?"

"What?"

"I mean, if there is no Tuantuan, will you find another woman in a few years? After all, Shuang'er is still—"

"What nonsense, even if we both have no children in our whole life, I only want you as a husband. I spend my whole life with you, not with children. Children are just icing on the cake, no matter whether there are children or not. , I only recognize you as one person."

"Besides, this general will not do it if I want to be with another woman for the sake of the child."

Xiao Yuhe smiled through his tears and hugged his neck, "I knew , if I hadn't misunderstood you and stalked you, you probably would have spent the rest of your life with your wine jar."

Duan Shubai snorted and pushed him down, and kissed Xiao Yuhe on the cheek, "Thank you Fulang Never leave me."

"I was indeed a bastard back then."

"But I just like you, husband, I had a nightmare before, dreaming that when I stayed in the Qin Mansion, you, you were with other women , you have given birth to many children, and you look at her lovingly with tired eyes... As long as I think of this possibility, I feel very uncomfortable."

Duan Shubai hugged him tightly, "I'm not allowed to have this kind of dream in the future, I can only dream of growing old together with my husband."

"Yes." Xiao Yuhe leaned on his chest happily.

"Does your head hurt now?"

"I'm not dizzy anymore, my husband. I found out that if you talk to me, I won't get seasick.

" I need to recite a few more love poems, in order to prevent my husband from getting seasick, I have to read and recite in his ear with eloquence."

"Okay, okay, I will supervise you to recite from now on."

Duan Shubai: "I Can you apply for a simpler one?"

Xiao Yuhe: "I think the love poems written by Yan Li are pretty good."

"...I want to go back and drive this kid out of Yangzhou."

Xiao Yuhe snickered.

When the boat arrived in Xuanzhou, Duan Shubai took Xiao Yuhe off the boat, and they brought several things from the boat. Duan Shubai asked people to take out the gifts that had been prepared, and first went to visit Sun Zhixin and Sun Taishou.

Part of the reason Duan Shubai came to Xuanzhou this time was because the wharf in Yangzhou had been built. He wanted to go up the river, organize a caravan, and go to Yuanzhou and Dingzhou to do business. Discuss experience.

When they arrived at Sun Taishou's mansion, Mrs. Sun was pregnant recently, and Sun Taishou was so happy that he entertained them from ear to ear.

"General Duan, long time no see. You are really amazing. The barren land of Yangzhou has been turned into a land of fish and rice by you in just one year. When someone mentioned the situation in your side, I didn't believe it at first.

" Mr. Sun has also come to the house recently, and he is going to be a father."

...

In addition to the precious gold, silver and jade wares, Duan Shubai also gave Sun Taishou many special products of Yangzhou, such as the nuts, nectar, sea fish, coconuts, and brewed passion fruit wine they produced there.

The potbellied Mrs. Sun received them in elegant and breezy clothes, "Yuhe, if we don't see each other for a year, you will become the father of a child."

Mrs. Sun is already the third child, with a son and a daughter in front of her.

Xiao Yuhe met Mrs. Sun politely, and Mrs. Sun liked Xiao Yuhe very much, and took his hand, "I want a twin like you, so I need to touch you more, to get some good luck." "

Xiao Yuhe was confused, Mrs. Sun was very big-hearted, boys and girls were not good, she wanted a boy with a sudden change, but now Mrs. Sun has all children, so it is understandable to want a twin.

"What's your child's name? Did you bring it?"

"Your name is Tuantuan, and your name is Duan Shaorong. How can you bring him here and let my mother watch over a child who is only a few months old?"

...

Duan Shubai and Sun Zhixin are very Duan Shubai mentioned the intention of coming, "Water bandits appear in the Shisan waterway from time to time, causing harm to the villagers. In serious cases, they kill people and steal their goods. In light cases, they even take a layer of skin. They collect tolls from merchant ships. ...Didn't Eunuch Sun ever think of sending troops to wipe out the water bandits and eliminate the harm?"

Duan Shubai sneered in his heart, he just came here to borrow a knife, he was doing business, and there were people who dared to ask him for protection money, just dreaming.

"I have sent soldiers a few times, but nothing happened. This group of water bandits is not a simple rivers and lakes reckless. They are well-equipped with well-equipped command and dispatch. They are obviously specially trained. I have inquired, this group of people It's not a water bandit at all, but the younger brother of Yuanzhou's prefect's wife, and a soldier under Hao Xingfan, the head of the navy, trained as a sailor on the surface, but secretly pretended to be a water bandit to steal the past money for Hao Xingfan and the money of the people in Xuanzhou. "

"Hasn't Taishou Sun sent someone to inform Yuanzhou Taishou of his wife's brother's evil deeds?"

"What's the difference between suing and not? Who is standing behind Hao Xingfan?"

"I was thinking about it, Hao Xingfan Who would have the guts to do such a thing, there may be someone else behind it."

"Ah...as long as the water bandits over there don't admit it, I can't help it."

Duan Shubai clasped his fingers and propped his chin, He came up with an idea: "But I'm not willing to let them rob money and wealth. Master Sun, why do n't we join forces and end this group of people in one go.

"

"What we killed were water bandits, not Yuanzhou officers and soldiers. What kind of enmity did we have? On the contrary, the people of Yuanzhou should thank us for eliminating violence and peace."

Duan Shubai could also lead his own people to suppress this wave of water bandits, but they It seems to meddle in other people's business, but Xuanzhou is different. How far is Yuanzhou from Yangzhou, and how far is Xuanzhou from Yuanzhou? No one can tell.

Sun Zhixin looked at Duan Shubai in front of him, and felt that he was really "daring and dark".

In the past year, Sun Taishou also began to recruit people to train soldiers, strengthen defense, and train diligently to prevent problems before they happen. He knew that Duan Shubai's official position was different from his. He climbed to this position by relying on his military achievements. He used his soldiers like a god and was invincible

. Big mistake, he doesn't have much ambition to climb up, but he doesn't want to stumble either.

A few days ago, a relative fled to Xuanzhou and brought him the news that the eunuchs in the court were domineering, the government was incompetent, and the people in all states were angry, especially in the north, which was the center of the storm, and uprisings continued. This time, the three states in the north seem to be united - the side of the Qing emperor.

Who knows whether it is "side" or "jun" that is clear?