Chapter 107

Xiao Yuhe led the guards, followed by a dejected Yu Chu, and the group went to find the twin beauties sent by the regent. Duan Shubai wanted to go with them, but Xiao Yuhe didn't allow him to go.

"This is what my lord has to deal with, so you don't need to follow blindly." Xiao Yuhe dumped him with a hug, and left with a few people.

Standing under the tree, Duan Shubai looked at Xiao Yuhe's back, and felt that his family Yuhe looked like a majestic and high-spirited chicken, like a little yellow chicken who was about to find someone to fight. Flap its wings to peck a few times.

This appearance is very similar to the appearance when he first came to Xinyang City to find him with a burden on his back.

This momentum is really nostalgic.

Duan Shubai shook his head with a smile, lowered his head, opened the wine bag and took a sip of the wine, suddenly relieved.

Yu Chu acted as the guide and took Xiao Yuhe to find someone. Two twins were following behind Yu Chu, quietly huddled in the corner and under the window, peeking at the situation of Yu Chu and Xiao Yuhe, seeing that the situation was not right At that time, he hurriedly retreated to escape, and reported the news to those who did not come.

The twins waiting in the courtyard were restless. Yu Chu had been gone for a long time, but there was still no news. Some people regretted it in their hearts. What if Yu Chu had hooked up with the general at this time? "If I had known earlier, I would have gone with me."

Xiao Ruoning hugged Qin and remained silent.

Xia Yunqiao was eating happily with a small half of papaya. Chen Yuan, who hadn't eaten much for several days, was wearing a dance dress, and she couldn't stop looking at Xia Yunqiao. He was so hungry, Chen Yuan forced her gaze to the other side , But he couldn't help but think of those big pot dishes that he ate in the military training camp back then, the meat was full of oil, braised pork...

His eyes were green with hunger, and he wanted to eat so much.

Seeing Shuang'er rushing back, Shuang'er who had been waiting for a long time stood up and hurriedly asked, "What's the matter? How's it going?"

Xiao Ruoning pricked up her ears to listen.

Chen Yuan finally woke up from the meat dishes.

"Has Yu Chu seen General Duan?"

"What's the situation between General Duan and Mrs. Duan?"

"Does the general know that Madam has locked us here?"

"What kind of twins does the general like?"

"Madam Duan looks Does it look good?"

"Compared to Ruoning, how does Mrs. Duan look?"

The voices of the twins chattered, and the ones who came back looked panicked, "I saw it, but—"

The most anxious Chen Yuan asked aloud: "But what, tell me quickly!"

"Mrs. Duan brought people over !!!!"

"What????"

"???"

Xiao Yuhe came to the twins. In the courtyard where they lived, everyone went into the hall to talk together. Xiao Yuhe sat down on the main seat, and the twelve twins stood in three rows in the center of the hall. The servants brought him hot tea, and Xiao Yuhe Picking up the teacup, opening the lid of the cup, taking a breath, and taking a sip, the beautiful fox eyes slowly swept over every pair of children standing.

None of the standing Shuang'er looks ordinary, all of them are tall and beautiful Shuang'er, and it becomes obvious at a glance that these Shuang'er are all well-dressed, and there are those pianos, chess, and pipas that seduce people. If the trick is obvious, Xiao Yuhe also stayed in the Houmen compound, how could he not know the tricks they had in mind.

Just now, Yu Chu used several stupid tricks in front of him.

Don't look at these tricks, you can guess them with a little use of your brain, but the beauty is the best weapon to use this trick, being deceived by the beautiful appearance, it doesn't matter what the beauty says, I'm afraid that all I remember in my mind is wanting to kiss Fangze with this beauty.

The more Xiao Yuhe thought about it, the angrier he became, and his anger was suppressed under his nose. Why are there always women Shuang'er trying to climb into his husband's bed.

He took a deep breath, fortunately his husband dismissed this kind of beauty trick, thinking about it, Xiao Yuhe felt less annoyed.

"I have met the general's wife." The

twelve twins saluted him.

You Shuang'er peeked at Xiao Yuhe's appearance quietly. The bright yellow figure sitting there was so dazzling that people could not ignore it. Ice-cold, like a mighty immortal in the Heavenly Palace, looking at them mortals coldly.

Among them, Xiao Ruoning has the best appearance and the most temperament. Before they came, they knew that Xiao Ruoning was the trump card of their trip, and the regent hoped that Xiao Ruoning could charm General Duan's mind and disturb The house in General Duan's backyard is restless.

None of them had ever seen Xiao Yuhe's appearance, but they had secretly speculated about Mrs. Duan's appearance based on Xiao Ruoning's appearance. The regent wanted to seduce General Duan with a beauty, so Xiao Ruoning's appearance might be comparable to Xiao Yuhe was even better.

They thought that Xiao Yuhe was married long ago and had a child, so his appearance must be inferior to that of Xiao Ruoning, who was younger than him and was in his prime.

Xiao Ruoning thought so too.

Xiao Ruoning secretly met Xiao Yuhe when he was a teenager a few years ago. At that time, the handsome young man covered in jade was unbelievably good-looking. He was exquisite and wealthy, which made Xiao Ruoning envious. He also wanted to have such a status.

For the rest of his life, he will never forget the rich man who looks similar to him, but his identity is very different from him.

Although Xiao Ruoning doesn't like General Duan who came from a reckless background, if he can trample on the tall and handsome man back then, He is willing to pay more.

If he could win the favor of General Duan, he would smile and watch that invincible Xiao Yuhe alone as if he had been thrown into limbo. He wanted the other party to lose everything. Looks like someone's fake.

He wants to beat Xiao Yuhe.

Xia Yunqiao lowered her head slightly to peek at Xiao Yuhe, Xiao Yuhe and Xiao Ruoning looked quite alike, but the aura around them was quite different, both of them were one-in-a-million beauties, but Xiao Ruoning But Yuhe is better than Xiao Ruoning.

Bing Bing Leng is two beauties who are like celestial beings, Xiao Yuhe is like the sun in the sky, dazzling and dazzling, Xiao Ruoning is a dim moon, which can only be illuminated by the light of the sun, the two are in the same scene , the faint light is almost negligible.

It's just that - Xia Yunqiao didn't know whether Xiao Yu and such a terrifying Shuang'er could be liked by this man.

Xiao Yuhe's beauty is too fierce, it will hurt people like a knife, there is no room for sand in his eyes, and he will repel men thousands of miles away.

However, Xiao Ruoning would retract her claws and be proud of herself. For such a beauty, the cold arrogance he displayed on the surface would arouse a man's desire to conquer.

Seeing these two people, who would General Duan like more?

After the twins finished their salutes, Xiao Yuhe glanced over Xiao Ruoning's face, raised the end of his eyes, and said calmly, "Are you the twins sent by the regent?"

There was resentment in Chen Yuan's eyes, and he couldn't help uttering sour words when he was hungry and dizzy: "Why do you bother to ask the truth in front of your brothers? We were all sent by the regent to serve General Duan.

" Said, we are now the wives and concubines of General Duan, Lord Xiao locked us here, how can we have the demeanor of a family lord, in the capital, only a very jealous husband will not tolerate others around his husband."

Chen Yuan gritted her teeth. Looking at Xiao Yuhe, "Mrs. Duan is so narrow-minded, if General Duan finds out, wouldn't she be afraid of being rejected by the general?"

Xiao Yuhe glanced at him lightly, swept the faces of everyone, and said loudly: "As long as there is As long as my lord is here, my husband will never have other women's pairs."

Xiao Yuhe said these words domineeringly, and after finishing speaking, he coldly glanced at each pair of pairs.

None of the Shuang'er thought that Xiao Yuhe would say such a sentence. When he said this, he did not firmly say that he was a jealous husband and could not tolerate others. If his husband's family was dissatisfied with him, he could He was sent directly with a letter of divorce.

Hearing Xiao Yuhe's words, Xia Yunqiao's eyes lit up.

General Duan and his wife are indeed different from ordinary people.

Chen Yuan was full of anger, "You are a vicious man, you locked us here and tortured us, sooner or later you—" will be dismissed by General Duan.

Xiao Yuhe raised his eyebrows, "I locked you here?"

"Who else would you have, you must be jealous of Ruoning's appearance, and you are afraid that he will steal the general's favor, so you locked us here , we are all beautiful and beautiful twins, we are here to serve General Duan, why should we be imprisoned in this hot spring village to suffer!"

"How can a person with a heart of snakes and scorpions be the master of others."

"Extremely vicious."

Chen Yuan and a few Shuang'er next to him who shared the same hatred said these words desperately.

Yu Chu bowed his head while listening, he knew that General Duan was devoted to Xiao Yuhe, and would never hurt Xiao Yuhe for them. Chen Yuan and others said such things again, they may not know what will happen next The end...

He was terrified.

Xiao Yuhe didn't get angry because of their words, and said in a flat tone: "It was not my idea to send you here at all. This gentleman only found out today that the regent sent you a group of twins to the general."

"You lied, it wasn't you, who else here has the right and jealousy to drive us to this kind of place?"

"Master Xiao, it's because General Duan is in the village, so you dare to do it Do you admit it?"

Chen Yuan stared at him with wide eyes, Xiao Yuhe was completely fearless, and looked at him, "I will definitely admit what I have done, and no one can force me to admit what I have not done. "

Chen Yuan taunted: "Who else could it be if it wasn't you? Could it be General Duan

?

" is the only one who knows the truth.

Xiao Yuhe chuckled: "After all, I am a vicious lord. If you people who try to seduce the general fall into my hands, how can I let you come to the hot spring villa to soak in the soup and live a good life."

"Vicious I will only drive you to the river to raise ducks, and make a couple with the man who raises wild boars, and when the time comes, you will be covered in the smell of duck and pigs, and General Duan will make a detour when he sees you."

"You!" All the Shuang'er's expressions were shocked, unexpectedly Xiao Yuhe's method was even more vicious.

Yu Chu's face was pale, remembering that General Duan sent them here, maybe he saved them.

What capital does Xiao Yuhe have that can force General Duan to do nothing against him.

...

Since Xiao Yuhe said that he was going to meet those twins, Duan Shubai took a sip of his wine, went back and took a look at the fat son who was still sleeping on the bed with his limbs wide open, stood by his side and squeezed With a small fat face, Xiao Tuantuan woke up and half opened his eyes, gave Duan Shubai a cold look, and continued to sleep with his eyes closed.

"Tuantuan? Haven't had enough sleep yet?"

Duan Shubai lowered his head and kissed his son's chubby face.

The owner of the little fat face smelled of alcohol, slapped him away, and continued to sleep.

His son is simply the reincarnation of a sleepy god. The quality of sleep should not be too good, so he won't wake up even if he is disturbed.

Duan Shubai felt bored and didn't have the mind to do other things. After sighing, he asked someone to guard Xiao Tuantuan. He hesitated again and again, and asked someone to take him to Xiao Yuhe's current place.

Don't know what's going on?

When Duan Shubai arrived, he happened to see Xiao Yuhe coming out in good spirits, and when he saw him, there was a smile on his face, the smile was very sincere, and there was no trace of anger.

Duan Shubai walked into him, looked at his face again and again, but still didn't find any signs of Xiao Yuhe's anger.

"Yu and you..."

Xiao Yuhe raised his head to look at him with his hands behind his back, snorted lightly, and threw the things behind him into Duan Shubai's arms, Duan Shubai took the things he threw over, took a closer look, and found that it was a white wine bottle The jade, the jade is very heavy, it must be full of wine, Duan Shubai opened it, and it was indeed wine.

"This is?" Where did the wine come from?

Xiao Yuhe blinked his eyes, and said angrily: "This is a pair of talented twins sent by the regent. Knowing that General Duan loves wine, he specially brewed it for General Duan. General Duan must accept it. "

Sure enough, it started.

Seeing his sour look, Duan Shubai smiled and threw the wine vessel in his hand on the ground, and with a "bang", the jade vessel shattered.

Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Yuhe and said with a smile: "Although I love wine, I only drink the wine made by my family Yuhe, and the wine made by other messy people will rot my intestines."

Xiao Yuhe returned Hug him, "If you dare to drink other people's wine, I will hit you with a wine jar."

Duan Shubai laughed, "My Yuhe family is getting more and more fierce.

" Corrupted by you, people say that I have a heart of poisonous scorpion."

Duan Shubai scratched his nose, "Nonsense, people in the city, who doesn't talk about the heart of Doctor Xiao and Bodhisattva in the medical center?

" What did you say?"

Xiao Yuhe looked at him dissatisfied, "Do you care about what you said? Or are you reluctant to part with them?"

"No, it's up to you to do whatever you want."

Xiao Yuhe snorted softly, "It's still Almost."

"I didn't treat them too much, I just let them stay here and do long-term work for your hot spring village..."

"What did I tell them? Naturally, I told them that I am the head of the Duan family. One day when I am here, you will never have any other women."

Xiao Yuhe said with a haughty expression, Duan Shubai Seeing his look like a fighting rooster, he couldn't help holding his face, and kissed the cinnabar mole between his eyebrows, "My Yuhe's words are really domineering, and he is becoming more and more like a general. "

"It's not all your fault, you foul-mouthed man."

"You can't blame me, the general is also very wronged, and the general doesn't want to provoke you for no reason."

Xiao Yuhe snorted again, Seeing Duan Shubai's indignation and shouting for injustice, he finally couldn't help laughing, and put his chin on Duan Shubai's shoulder, "Well, I also know that my husband has done a good job."

Duan Shubai Seeing that he changed so quickly, Bai stayed for a while, "Yuhe, why are you so considerate this time, don't be angry, you used to be angry about these insignificant others."

"You also said that was before , I am different now."

"What? Why did it suddenly change?"

Xiao Yuhe blinked, "I just discovered one thing."

Duan Shubai was curious, "What is it?"

"I don't have to worry about it." They are angry."

"They are not worthy of my jealousy and making a fuss with you." The

only ones who made him feel the most uncomfortable were Miss Dong, Miss Yue, and Miss Yun.

Duan Shubai fondled his face, and praised him: "You should have found out about this earlier."

Xiao Yuhe's eyes were fixed like a little fox, the beautiful eyeliner formed a good-looking width, and he smiled slyly after showing two small white teeth, "No, I said that's not what I discovered."

"?" Duan Shubai With a look of doubt.

"I found out that they don't like you at all."

"They don't even know what you look like, they don't know your preferences, they don't know what you like to eat best, and they don't know where you like to wear your belt. Location, they don't know that you drool in your dreams, talk in your dreams so loudly... When you get drunk and take off your clothes, you will secretly smell the smell of wine and meat on your clothes... all kinds of mess Smelly habit."

"The place where wine is stored is in the vase next to the cabinet. Obviously, I have confiscated many bottles from it, why do you still insist on throwing it in it..."

Duan Shubai listened to Xiao Yu The conversation with He said that he was sleeping, drooling and hiding alcohol. He was instantly ashamed and eager to explain: "No, no, I didn't, I didn't drool, I didn't talk in my sleep, and I didn't. If you don't smell the aroma of wine and meat, you're wronging me even more if you say I'm hiding wine, I obviously put it in there openly, I put it there so I can drink it...otherwise why do you think I put it there..."

Xiao Yuhe stared He, with his beautiful two fox eyes staring into two big copper bells, interrupted him heavily: "Shut up, listen to me first."

Duan Shubai's voice paused: "..."

Duan Shubai Raise your hands in surrender: "You say."

Xiao Yuhe retracted the knife in his eyes in satisfaction, lowered his eyes and continued: "Among this group of twins, I am the only one who likes you and loves you.

" My husband, if you blindly choose someone else and fail me, then you must be full of wine and become a fool."