Chapter 28 Devil's nest

As the sun set, the sky dimmed for a moment, and smoke rose from the surrounding fields, and a group of soldiers went up the mountain with warm meals to take over.

General Duan promised that he would never let them go hungry when he came to Xinyang City, and he will not break his promise. So, meals for Ma Xiaoliu and his group were also prepared.

Ma Xiaoliu ate the baked sweet potato in his hand, looked at the sky, and said proudly in his heart: "It's going to be dark soon, if you have the ability to continue guarding us."

A new team of soldiers guarded them, a dozen or so , is also a big guy from the north, looking really mighty, but Ma Xiaoliu is not afraid at this time, these people dare not beat him, and dare not starve him, what is he afraid of?

Ma Xiaoliu sat on the ground confidently.

The moon climbed up the treetops, Ma Xiaoliu yawned, he was extremely sleepy, he closed his eyes and was about to squint, when he closed his eyes, the eyelids became heavier and heavier, as if he was about to fall asleep

... After the tea time passed, Ma Xiaoliu was pushed awake from behind.

"Drink!"

Ma Xiaoliu shuddered, panting heavily, and was woken up by someone when he just fell asleep. Covering his chest, he cursed loudly: "Why? Why don't you let me sleep?"

A partner beside him who was also awakened, Zhu Jizhi, said, "That's right, if you have the ability, you can keep watch all night. We are not afraid to sleep outside."

" It's useless for you to wait until tomorrow! I just don't work."

This group of people cursed.

The soldiers guarding them did not even raise their eyebrows, and said in a straight voice: "The general said that you are not allowed to rest until you finish your work."

Ma Xiaoliu: "What do you mean?"

"You are not allowed to rest until you finish your work."

Ma Xiaoliu grabbed a handful of soil under his hands and rubbed it to vent his anger: "So there is still this waiting for us, you guard us If you don't sleep, you won't be able to sleep either, let's see who can survive!" The

soldiers stood up straight and ignored them.

Ma Xiaoliu rubbed his eyes, cheered himself up and struggled, Zhu Ji next to him also yawned, it would have been better if he hadn't slept before, but he was woken up after sleeping for a while, more sleepy than before.

The wind on the mountain is very cool, and the night sky is as hollow as an abyss, which is scary to see, and there is silence on the mountain.

The soldiers guarding them changed again.

"Drink!" Ma Xiaoliu woke up startled, and gasped. He was poured cold water on his face, and woke up eight or nine times in one night. Now his lips are pale, and he doesn't even have the energy to scold. scold.

This group of soldiers is so vicious, they want to sleep, and they will never stop them. Every time they fall asleep with a cup of tea, they raise the devil's hand to wake them up, and play with them like mice under the cat's paw.

Ma Xiaoliu felt that he was top-heavy, as if the weight of his whole body was on top of his head, his eyes were so tired that he couldn't see clearly, and there was a buzzing in his ears.

In the early morning light, a dark gray-blue light shrouded the entire mountain. Below the mountain, General Duan had already led people out to order troops for training.

Ma Xiaoliu vaguely saw a group of soldiers running past the foot of the mountain.

He looked at his companion, he couldn't bear it anymore, he had already picked up the hoe to work in the field, he didn't sleep all night, and was woken up countless times by fright, he looked like he was ten years old, his hands were weak, and the hoe He couldn't carry it, so he went down with a hoe, and the hoe limply on the ground, "If you fail to work, you are not allowed to rest!"

"Return this land."

The soldiers guarding them were like the messengers from hell.

They really want to close their eyes and not sleep.

The soldiers changed shifts countless times, but they still didn't close their eyes and slept for a quarter of an hour.

The longer he endured, the more uncomfortable Ma Xiaoliu succumbed, and he picked up a hoe to clean up three parts of his land. It took a lot of work. After finishing the work, Ma Xiaoliu fell limply on the ground. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. Before he fell asleep, he thought that when he woke up, he would try his best to escape from this ghost place.

No matter how much food is given, he will not come.

Ma Xiaoliu, who was sleeping like a dead pig, was carried to a place.

That place is a few wooden buildings just planned by Xinyang City, called the military training camp, which is specially used to train them, a group of lazy people who don't obey discipline.

Get up early in the morning at Mao, a group of people run five miles around Xinyang City under the supervision of the instructors. After breakfast, they go up the mountain to work in the fields. In the first hour of military posture, those who are not punished after standing can go to work on the mountain, and those who are punished must stay in the military training camp to receive punishment. The punishment includes sit-ups, leapfrogs and push-ups.

Where does the punishment come from?

If you don't finish your run, you will be fined!

Housekeeping is not clean, fine!

Untidy clothes, fine!

If you don't accept the punishment if you die, you are not allowed to sleep. One of the buddies, who fought against the soldiers, didn't sleep for three days, and finally passed out and couldn't wake up no matter how much he screamed. However, don't think that this is the end of the story. This hard-tempered buddy was finally imprisoned in an impenetrable small wooden building on the mountain, with his hands and feet bound. Here, he can sleep in the dark, regardless of the wooden building Day and night, day and night are dark, you can't see your fingers, and the soldiers don't starve him. They tie him in front of him and put a bowl with a day's food in it. He can't move his hands and feet, but he can eat like a dog. The same crawling directly with the mouth to bite.

It won't starve him anyway.

It was dark, no one talked to him, no one paid attention to him, he couldn't see a little light, he was the only one in the dark surrounding area...

This buddy was imprisoned for less than two days, and he broke down and begged his buddies to let him out.

The name of this tough and submissive buddy is Xie Yong.

Xie Yong, who returned to the military training camp, has changed from then on. He works honestly and completes the tasks every day, and never dares to deal with other moths. The loneliness and fear of being alone in the dark will drive people crazy. .

Ma Xiaoliu and his group became the pioneers in the military training camp. They felt that General Duan who was able to set up this place was simply insane. They heard that these regulations were all set by him himself. The most unacceptable thing for them was not going to the ground. Work is not push-ups, leapfrogs, but tidying up housework! !

yes! Clean up housekeeping, what the hell kind of regulation is this?

The quilt must be folded squarely, and the slightest wrinkle is unqualified; the pillow must face one direction, and the slightest crookedness is unqualified. The shoes must be placed in a straight line, the floor must not be dusty, and the walls must be scrubbed every day...

Under such insane demands, Ma Xiaoliu had a nervous breakdown for a while and couldn't help wiping it when he saw a black spot. Every meal should arrange the food in a straight line...

He and Zhu Ji slept in the same bunk bed, and the two of them faced the same wooden window. The distant place outside the wooden window was the village where they used to be free and unrestrained, but now, they can only be imprisoned in the military training camp, sad and painful. Tears on the wooden window.

What kind of evil did they do, they fell into such a devil's lair just for a little food!

General Duan Shubai of Xinyang City is a big devil!

Zhu Ji's daughter-in-law Tang Xiaoyan couldn't stand her husband's suffering, so she ran to Zhang Lihua and cried, "Lihua, come with me and beg General Duan to release Xiao Liu and Ah Ji from the military training camp! "

Zhang Lihua shook her head: "I won't go."

She is living a good life now. In Xinyang City, as long as she is willing to work, she can have food, clothing and shelter without being beaten by her husband, even if she is abandoned by Ma Xiaoliu. Well, she can survive if she stays in Xinyang City, and the soldiers told her that if Xiaoliu dared to beat her again, he would tell them that they would help her take care of her husband. The second master is much better.

She should have come to Xinyang City earlier!

Zhang Lihua carried the basket with a smile on her face and went to the square to dry the dried sweet potatoes. She was able to eat a full stomach, and she also ate a meal of wild pork yesterday. Compared with her yellow face and thin body, Zhang Lihua's complexion is much more ruddy now.

Xiao Yuhe heard what happened to this group of rogues, and he felt very happy and funny, he laughed and fell into Duan Shubai's arms, wrapped his hands around Duan Shubai's neck and said, "How could you come up with such a way? Torturing people, and are you embarrassed? You are sloppy and ask others to clean up the house..."

Xiao Yuhe thought of the scene he saw when he first arrived in Xinyang City and entered the wooden building, and his stomach hurts from laughing. It is said that Duan Shubai personally made the requirements for stacking quilts and placing items, so it is true that sloppy people know the things that sloppy people hate the most?

Duan Shubai held Xiao Yuhe firmly, glanced lightly at the smiling eyes of the other party, picked up the wine bag and took a sip of the wine, well, it was really difficult for him to explain to Xiao Yuhe, when he just joined the army At that time, he was an excellent pacesetter of the recruit company. No one was better than him in housekeeping. Others' quilts were unqualified and thrown downstairs to the toilet, but his tofu quilts would always be a role model.

Duan Shubai, as a student bully who judged the situation since he was young, although he was quite rebellious in his heart, he was not stupid. When faced with rules he didn't like, he would never confront the rules head-on like a fool. His rebellion is that kind of A person who secretly learns the rules, adapts to the rules, and uses the rules to do whatever he wants.

Cough, after becoming a pacesetter back then, he directly joined the inspector's assistant to assist in the inspection of internal affairs...

Duan Shubai swallowed the wine in his mouth, and said lightly: "Evil people have their own grind."