Chapter 5 Feeding

Duan Shubai's chest is big, wide and warm, leaning on it feels like being at home, like being hugged by his father when he was a child, but then he remembered that this is a "strange" man who bullied him just now, Xiao Yuhe resolutely pushed him away. After pushing him away, there seemed to be a faint smell of alcohol on the man's nose.

Knowing that men love wine, he cursed awkwardly in his heart: drunkard.

Duan Shubai saw that the battle seemed to be over, and it happened that Qiu Ran knocked on the door and came in with a bowl of porridge. When he came in just now, he ordered Qiu Ran to go to the big pot to make a bowl of porridge. It was for the victims and soldiers. Although Qiu Ran didn't think her delicate young master would eat such wild vegetable porridge, she followed the general's advice and bought a bowl.

As a special case for the general's wife, Xiao Yuhe's bowl of wild vegetable porridge also contained minced meat.

Duan Shubai took the porridge, brought it to Xiao Yuhe and sat down next to him, Qiu Ran left the room with a low eyebrow and closed the door, letting the general come and coax his young master to eat.

"I heard that you haven't eaten all day. Are you hungry? Come and drink this bowl of porridge."

"I'm not hungry."

"Not hungry? Have you become a fairy? Do you want bigu?"

Xiao Yu and Although he didn't know what Chengxian and Bigu meant in Duan Shu's vernacular, he insisted, "I'm not hungry."

As a result, as soon as he said these words, his stomach rumbled "the mouth is not right for the stomach". Yuhe's face was flushed red, and Duan Shubai smiled lightly: "I still said I'm not hungry, my stomach is screaming."

He scooped up a spoonful of porridge, blew lightly, and then fed it to Xiao Yuhe's mouth Beside, Xiao Yuhe was hungry after all, he obediently ate the spoonful of porridge with his eyes lowered, Duan Shubai smiled with satisfaction when he saw this.

He continued to feed the second spoonful, Xiao Yuhe made a request: "I want to eat by myself, I don't need you to feed me, I am no longer a three-year-old child." After saying this, he wanted to snatch the porridge bowl from Duan Shubai's hand .

Three-year-olds are better than you.

Duan Shubai raised his hand to prevent him from succeeding, and lowered his head to continue his great cause of feeding. He and Xiao Yuhe walked all the way from the capital. He still doesn't know the eating habits of this charming boy and kitten. Let him eat by himself. You must eat two or three spoonfuls and then you don't want to waste it. Duan Shubai can make more than a dozen bowls of this kind of porridge, but this young man only eats a few mouthfuls, so how can it be done.

Must eat more.

Although Xiao Yuhe is the tallest of the two, Duan Shubai is also much taller than ordinary men. Sitting next to him, he is half a head taller than him. Such obscenity, coupled with the embarrassing cry just now, he was too embarrassed to resist too much, so he was suppressed by Duan Shubai, and finished eating the porridge with wild vegetables and minced meat in the small jade bowl spoon by spoon.

Normally, Mr. Xiao couldn't eat this kind of wild vegetable porridge at all. He might be really hungry, crying and tired, so that he could eat such a despised food with gusto.

It's not as bad as he imagined.

Duan Shubai saw him honestly and aggrievedly eating a bowl of hot porridge, a bright smile appeared on his handsome face, and there was a bit of pampering in the smile, such a big smiling face was on the opposite side, Xiao Yuhe thought I can't even ignore it. He turned his head aside and deliberately didn't look at him. He just drank a bowl of hot porridge, and his stomach was a little distended. He rubbed his belly and then hiccupped.

"I... hiccup." I

cried just now, and the redness and swelling in my eyes didn't go away, and now I'm hiccupping, like a pitiful little animal wagging its tail, coupled with his dumbfounded expression, Duan Shu Bai laughed.

"What are you laughing at? Hiccup, it's all your fault." Xiao Yuhe looked at him with resentful eyes, and dared to laugh at him.

Duan Shubai suppressed a smile: "Okay, okay, stop laughing, it's all my fault."

Xiao Yuhe hiccupped several times in a row, crying with a sad face: "It's all your fault... hiccup... I ate too much... hiccup, What should we do now..." He believed that it was Duan Shubai who forced him to drink down the bowl of porridge, which caused him to be so embarrassed, he was really unlucky today, as if all the bad luck happened to him.

"..." Duan Shubai thought in his heart that he blamed me when he was crying and flatulence, but he decided not to say it out, so as not to add fuel to the anger of this young man.

"What should I do... I can't stop hiccupping."

Duan Shubai gave him an idea: "Try holding your breath, I'll get you a cup of hot water."

Xiao Yuhe whimpered and held his breath, it's so uncomfortable, fox Looking at Duan Shubai miserably with tears in his eyes, Duan Shubai thought to himself that he was pitiful, and thoughtfully fed him a few sips of hot water, patted his back, encouraged him to try to hold his breath a few times, and finally held his breath. The hiccup stopped.

After tossing and tossing for a long time, Xiao Yuhe was finally tired. After Qiu Ran took care of the wash, he closed his eyes and fell asleep on the bed. He slept on the inside against the wall, and Duan Shubai lay on the outside.

Duan Shubai didn't fall asleep, he played the day's events in his mind, and planned tomorrow's actions in his heart, with witnesses and material evidences, and tomorrow he will arrest Qin Haizhu, rob people's daughters, oppress people, and ignore human lives... This scum of Yangcheng wouldn't regret it even if he died a hundred times.

When he was thinking about these things, he suddenly felt something hitting his elbow, he subconsciously turned his body sideways, just in time for a fragrant and soft white fat to roll into his arms, Xiao Yu and Xiao Yu in his sleep domineeringly moved Her face was pressed against his chest, nestled in his arms, as if she had found a place of belonging, sinking into a sweet dream.

There was a faint fragrance on Xiao Yuhe's body, which smelled very good. Duan Shubai looked at his peaceful and beautiful sleeping face, Xiao Yuhe in his sleep was obedient, like a soft glutinous rice dumpling, very attractive, Duan Shubai Shu Bai was startled for a moment, but in the end he didn't push him out, but embraced him from the back of his neck, making him more secure in his arms.

Duan Shubai has been in the army for more than ten years, and all he saw were rough men, even if he went to the training camp, he had never seen such a soft boy, like a cute and likable little brother.

Duan Shubai treated this seventeen or eighteen year old young master as his younger brother.

Woke up on the day of time travel, and married him in a daze. Although they are only a couple in name until now, according to the social rules here, the two of them are bound together and want to spend a lifetime together. Yes, even if there is still the matter with the divorced wife, it's okay that he is a man, Shuang'er is discriminated against, Xiao Yu and the married Shuang'er can't gain a foothold in the world after leaving him, naturally Duan Shubai can't be so cruel Treat him well, he is his responsibility, even if he can't treat him like a wife, but he will take care of him like a younger brother.

When his strength becomes stronger and he is able to protect him, if Xiao Yuhe falls in love with someone else, Duan Shubai will let him go and give him a dowry to make him live happily ever after.

The next morning, Duan Shu got up before dawn, Xiao Yuhe was still nestled in his arms, he got up lightly, without disturbing Xiao Yuhe who was sleeping soundly, Bai Pangpang She had no chance to know that she rolled into the man's arms and slept all night.

After Duan Shubai and Zhang Changle reconciled, they directly led fifty people to surround Qin Haizhu's mansion before dawn.

Qin Haizhu was pinching his beard in the hall, and the old god was waiting for him, apparently unaware of his imminent disaster, "Master Duan, what is the purpose of coming to my residence so early?"

Duan Shubai snorted coldly: "Why do you Ask knowingly."

"Master Qin, you are in Yangcheng, but you made a lot of dead money, colluded with bandits, concealed disasters, raped women, embezzled taxes, and neglected human lives... Do you know how the laws of my court are written?

" I don't know." Qin Haizhu raised his eyebrows provocatively.

"No matter what the crime is, the head on your neck will fall to the ground. I have been in Yangcheng for two days, and the evidence I have in hand is enough to sentence you to death. Now that there are witnesses and evidence, you will be arrested without a fight." Duan Shu After Bai finished speaking, he took the Zhangerlong spear handed over by Zhang Changle, turned the tip of the spear, and aimed it at Qin Haizhu's throat.

Qin Haizhu was not intimidated by his threat of force at all, he smiled and held the gun head and turned around, picked up the teacup on the table as if walking in a garden and took a leisurely sip of tea, "Master Duan, look How about my mansion."

"Majestic." Different from the dilapidated houses in Yangcheng, the mansion of the county magistrate of Qin can be said to have been repaired with gold and silver everywhere, and I don't know how much people's fat and anointing have been looted.

"Exactly. Master Duan, Yangzhou and the capital are separated by thousands of mountains and rivers, and the imperial court can't control it here. Why don't you just turn a blind eye and close one eye, and come here with me to be the Emperor of the Earth... Gold, silver Jewelry, you can have whatever you want."

Duan Shubai looked at him firmly, and said each word: "I want your head to fall."

Qin Haizhu smiled so that his eyes narrowed, and the eye lines piled up Fold, he waved his hand: "Hey, Master Duan, it's not right for you to say that. Do you know something?" Duan Shu raised his eyebrows

: "What?"

It's useless." As he spoke, Qin Haizhu laughed treacherously. He used to have slender eyebrows and narrow eyes, but when he laughed now, he looked even more wicked, extremely wretched, and disgusting.

Duan Shubai folded his gun and crossed his chest, and looked at him with some amusement: "Are you delaying time? Or are you waiting for someone, then I advise you not to waste your efforts."

He gestured to Zhang Changle with his eyes: "Bring me up."

A short, thin, mouse-eyed young man with a tumor on his head was thrown out of the door. He was bound hands and feet, his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, and he fell to the ground moaning: "Lord Qin, save me!"

Duan Shubai turned his head to look at Qin Haizhu who had already started to panic: "With you as a young man, do you want to overthrow me with hundreds of warriors? " Yes, when he left yesterday, he made a thorough arrangement. Qin Haizhu wanted to send someone to poison the well, but his men caught him right away.

"Don't get too excited too early, do you know how the first two prefects died?" Qin Haizhu forced himself to be calm. He had been able to show his power in Yangcheng for so many years, how could he not have any men under his command.

Duan Shubai saw the trick, and he suddenly laughed: "If you are talking about your thugs? Then I'm sorry, half of the stubborn ones have already been put down by my brothers, and the other half have been instigated by me. After all, no one with a little bit of conscience would want to do evil things with an unkind official like you."

Qin Haizhu's forehead was covered with cold sweat, and the first two eunuchs were easily handled by him. Walking on the shore, how can I not get my shoes wet, and this time I kicked it on the iron board.

"Duan Shubai, do you think you've won? You—"

Duan Shubai kicked him to the ground, and stepped on Qin Haizhu's heart with his right boot. The gun went straight towards Qin Haizhu's eyes, Qin Haizhu's eyes were closed tightly in fright, and a stream of angry water slowly flowed down his trousers, and he was so scared that he peed.

The two-foot-long silver long-spear slashed across Qin Haizhu's face, pierced into the ground beside him, and pierced the floor. The barb on the tip of the gun reflected a sharp silver light and hit Qin Haizhu's face.

Duan Shubai smiled viciously, and slapped him in the face with the tip of his gun: "What? Master Qin, did you pee from fright?"

Qin Haizhu was shaking like chaff, without any prestige.

Duan Shubai waved his hand: "Come here, tie him up." When

Duan Shubai walked out of Qin Haizhu's mansion, someone rushed to report: "General, a group of bandits has gathered three miles south of the city, about five or six hundred people, armed with Swords, guns and iron rods are coming here."