Chapter 117 Mr. Zhang

Xiao Tuantuan was tired from crying and fell asleep.

Xiao Yuhe looked at his face that was red and swollen from crying, and felt a little uncomfortable, so he asked his mother-in-law and maidservants to come and guard him, and sat in front of the mirror tiredly, while Qiu Ran and others helped him to dress up and take care of him. Go out to the doctor's office.

Seeing that his complexion was not good, Qiu Ran persuaded Xiao Yuhe several times to let him stay in the mansion to rest, but Xiao Yuhe thought that the mansion was empty now, so he didn't want to stay in the mansion, so he braced himself and went out.

The busy city in Xinyang City was still busy with pedestrians, Xiao Yuhe got out of the carriage first and said he wanted to walk a distance by himself. The beige sunlight hit his body, and he unexpectedly discovered that the summer wind can also make people chill.

When we arrived at the medical center, Mr. Zhang had already arrived ahead of time. Mr. Zhang, whose real name is Zhang Shanming, is a well-known doctor in Rongyuan and Yangzhou recently. Hearing that there are many ancient medical books preserved in Xiao Yuhe here, recording a large number of lost prescriptions, Mr. Zhang was so fascinated by those prescriptions that he couldn't help but come here to ask for advice.

Seeing Xiao Yuhe, Mr. Zhang, who was nearly sixty years old, didn't care about his manners or etiquette, and he couldn't care less about the goatee around his mouth. He rushed to greet him anxiously, "Is there really a lonely copy of Xunzi? Where is it? Let the old

man take a look." Zhang Lao has a reputation for benevolence and righteousness. Xiao Yuhe had read his medical books when he was young and respected him. Seeing his rudeness now, he was not dissatisfied at all, so he smiled lightly and asked his bodyguards to The books brought in the carriage were brought in.

Most of these medical books were found by Duan Shubai for him. His husband knew that he liked the art of Qi and Huang, so he always paid attention to sending people to help him find these rare ancient books. After collecting and accumulating books, Xiao Yuhe discovered that he actually had a small collection of books.

"Not all are unique copies, some are copied from later generations."

Touching each ancient book, the corners of Xiao Yuhe's mouth slightly curled up. His husband, in some places, is rough and rough, but in others In matters, he is as careful as a hair.

In addition to ancient books, there are also some medical books of unknown origin that Xiao Yuhe has never heard of. The medical skills and prescriptions recorded on them are amazing. Xiao Yuhe tried a few prescriptions, and they really worked. I don't know where The strange book found.

Xiao Yuhe didn't know that some of these medical books were by-products produced by Duan Shubai's system.

After being nurtured by these famous books, Xiao Yu and himself did not realize that his medical theory was comparable to that of famous doctors in the world, but his practice time was still short, and he lacked a proficiency in proficiency. Many things, he himself was too late. verify.

Mr. Zhang couldn't wait to pick up an ancient book, flipped through it carefully, and praised: "Wonderful, wonderful, this prescription can be called a strange prescription through the ages!"

The more Mr. Zhang read it, the more miraculous it became . , one recipe is already rare, how can there be so many?

Xiao Yuhe sat on the armchair, sipped the tea with his head bowed, and waited quietly for Mr. Zhang to come out of the book.

Duan Shubai got so many books for him, Xiao Yuhe felt that it was a pity for him to keep them privately, and he had a vague idea in his mind, he wanted to compile a comprehensive medical book and pass it on to future generations for the reference of future generations of doctors. He is alone, but his strength is weak after all, and he can't be sloppy about medicine, and he will turn from saving people to harming people by a slight mistake. He is afraid that he will mislead his children and harm others, but he really can't bear the treasure book to accumulate dust in his heart.

Therefore, Xiao Yuhe thought of a way to ask people to use the name of ancient books to recruit many famous doctors in the world, and together with medical masters to research the prescriptions and diseases, gather the elders of all the families to compile a book of doctors.

Mr. Zhang was one of those who were attracted here. Apart from him, Xiao Yuhe had already recruited more than a dozen people.

Xiao Yuhe couldn't help picking up a page, but no matter how he looked at it, he couldn't get immersed in the book. After Duan Shubai left, he was in a daze. In fact, he felt uncomfortable all day today. Li, I just thought that I didn't have a good rest last night, so I was so tired.

He rubbed the center of his brows, forcibly restraining the feeling of dizziness and nausea that surged up.

Xiao Yu and himself did not realize that his face was as pale as paper, and his lips were white and dry.

Feeling drowsy for a while, Xiao Yuhe tried to stand up and wake up, but just as he got up, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen, and he fell forward.

Qiu Ran who was closest to him hurried forward to support Xiao Yuhe, but Xiao Yuhe had already passed out.

Qiu Ran exclaimed in surprise: "Young Master! Young Master! What's wrong with you?"

Zhang Lao who was still reading a book also woke up from the medical book. Seeing the scene in front of him, he hurried forward to feel Xiao Yuhe's pulse, "Brother, help me Hello, young master ."

Qiu Ran was about to cry out of worry, regretful in her heart, if she had known that young master was ill, she must tell him to rest well, "Mr. Zhang, please show young master quickly." Mr.

Zhang decided With a calm mind and steady breathing, he felt Xiao Yuhe's pulse quietly. He stroked his beard first, then stretched his brows and said with a smile: "I still want to congratulate your family—"

Mr. Zhang swallowed what he hadn't finished speaking, and his brows She frowned tightly, and after careful consideration, she slowly eased away, "It's a pity, it's a pity, but—"

Qiu Ran was almost startled by what he said, leaving half of it, congratulations and pity, what happened? What's the matter?

"Your son is very happy, but he has been too tired and worried recently, and his fetus has moved, so he must take good care of his body in the future." Zhang Lao didn't say clearly. Xiao Yuhe's situation is complicated. Take your own pulse, you should be more aware of your own situation.

Mr. Zhang asked again: "What kind of medicine does your son usually take? Can you show me the prescription."

Qiu Ran hesitated: "The prescription, the prescription is at the house... Does it matter if you are like this, sir? How is the child in your stomach?" "

"It's important to put it in an ordinary family, but it doesn't have to be important to put it on your son. From now on, you must take good care of your body so that the child can be kept."

After hearing this, Qiu Ran turned pale and pale. Does it mean that the child can be kept? Is it possible? Can't keep it?

Qiu Ran, who was by Xiao Yuhe's side, knew best what his young master expected of his child. The young master liked the general as well as the child. If the child could not be kept, how could the young master bear such a blow.

Now the general is not here, and there is no one in charge in the general's mansion, so Qiu Ran hurriedly sent someone to find the old lady.

Xiao Yuhe, who was lying on the bed, opened his eyes in a daze, and what he saw was his mother's worried and reproachful eyes. Ma Shuqin was overjoyed when she saw him wake up. It's rare to nestle in her arms obediently without making a fuss.

"Look at your child, you are already the father of a child, and you still don't care about your own body. Do you know that you have it again?"

"I have it?" Xiao Yuhe murmured in disbelief. He got up, took his own pulse for a while, and finally stroked his abdomen with one hand in silence.

"This kid didn't know it in time. If he found out yesterday, Shubai would have known about it. Unfortunately, he has already set off. Why don't you send someone to catch up with him immediately and tell Shubai?" Ma Shuqin looked into Xiao Yuhe's eyes and asked road.

"Don't!" Xiao Yuhe dissuaded, "Don't tell him now, he's on the march, tell him to worry and distract him for no reason, and tell him when he arrives in Lanqian... the child stabilizes."