Chapter 80 Meeting

Xiao Yuhe showed a bright smile, his beautiful face seemed to be coated with a layer of soft light, his feather-like boots unconsciously took a few steps forward, and Duan Shubai, who was riding a horse, bumped into the smiling face , A hot current gushed out of his heart, filling his entire chest in an instant.

The sound of horseshoes so close seemed to resound in his ears, Hei Yu's muscular long neck suddenly leaned back, and the huge horse cries sounded one after another, Xiao Yuhe felt his eyes go dark, and fell into a warm world the next moment. in the chest.

"Yuhe..." Duan Shubai called his name hoarsely.

Xiao Yuhe encircled his thin wasp waist, the beautiful fox eyes seemed to have been smoked by a burst of blue smoke, and a circle of bright red floated to the corners of the eyes, embellishing a pair of watery star pupils even more shining.

It was as if a walnut was stuck in his throat, obviously he had filled his stomach with countless words, but at this moment, he couldn't utter a single word.

Duan Shubai pressed the man on his chest and hugged him three times, then dragged his sharp and thin jaw, lowered his head to touch the eyebrows of the person in front of him, whom he was thinking about, and they hadn't seen each other for several months, and they were separated by thousands of mountains and rivers. See, the longing in my heart is like a huge wave set off by the Yangtze River, rolling and lingering, and I can't care about anything else. Only by hugging each other tightly can I calm down the turbulent mood.

Seeing this, Ma Shuqin couldn't help nodding with a smile. The joy of the family reunion made her forget about other worries, and Ma Shuqin also forgot about other people.

The second lady's expression was serious, Xiao Yueqing bit her lower lip tightly, her eyes fixed on the two people in front of her.

Against the light, the stalwart and tall man hugged his thin and handsome little pair tightly. The cloak behind the man was blown away by the wind, like a mighty battle flag surrounded by countless battle drums surrounded by mountains. The silver armor on his body reflected The scorching light made people's eyes burnt by the light, but they couldn't stop chasing that dazzling light.

Xiao Yuhe is a tall pair, much taller than ordinary men, and Duan Shubai is even taller. The two of them embraced each other, not only did not feel the slightest sense of disobedience and incongruity, but it made the other side People think - they are a match made in heaven.

One is handsome and the other is beautiful, like a pair of lovers.

Looking at that handsome man, Xiao Yueqing was shocked. She never imagined that the fat man she saw at the banquet last year would be the heroic general in front of her.

Even though she was reluctant before, Xiao Yueqing still came here. She thought that she would see a violent general with a face full of flesh, but she never thought... She never thought that the man actually looked so similar——the man in the boudoir's dream at night.

Xiao Yueqing comforted herself countless times in her heart, no matter how good Xiao Yuhe's life was, she had to serve that reckless and disgusting man, but now, he was nestled in the man's arms, the happiness on his face was like a steel needle into her heart.

The original marriage gift—it was given to him by her own hands, Xiao Yueqing's heart sank little by little, and her right hand tightly clenched her fist.

The other people present are also in various states of mind.

The two embraced for a long time, Duan Shubai finally let him go.

Xiao Yuhe suddenly left his embrace, dazed like a baby bird that was suddenly taken out of the nest, before he could react, he was picked up by the waist and weighed again, Duan Shubai sniffed the sweetness on his neck Xiang, touched his nose and commented with a smile: "You're thinner."

Xiao Yuhe's ears turned red, and the tails of his ears seemed to be lit up with a cluster of red firecrackers, and the crackling blush burned all the way to his cheeks. Hand, whispered shyly: "You let me go, there are still people watching."

Duan Shubai picked up the small lump of soft flesh on his cheek, put his left hand on his shoulder, tilted his head slightly, and looked at him with a smile on the corner of his mouth, his pair of phoenix eyes seemed to be jokingly asking: just now he took the initiative to throw himself into his arms and give him a hug Who is the person? Are you shy now?

Xiao Yuhe bulged out his little nose, and pushed the tip of his nose forward, as if he was holding a murder weapon, threatening the people in front with a small dagger to be careful. After the small dagger threatened, a series of knives swished out.

Xiao Yu and Fox's eyes widened: You hugged me first, so I didn't throw myself into your arms, did you see me throwing myself into your arms?

Duan Shubai pointed to his own eyes and blinked: he saw both eyes.

Xiao Yuhe folded his arms and turned his head to look to one side: That's because your eyes are lame, so you misread.

...

The intimate flirting between the two was seen by the people around them, watching the sweet interaction between the two, it seemed as if something unknown was stuffed in their throats, blocking their hearts.

The third lady was the first to find her own voice, and whispered with Ma Shuqin: "This is General Duan. He is so handsome. Standing with Yuhe, they are a match made in heaven."

Ma Shuqin also sighed with a smile: "This young couple looks so sweet. We old people really don't see it."

Ma Shuqin and the third lady looked at each other and smiled, "The husband and wife are a perfect match. Yuhe really found a good husband."

Ma Shuqin "Yeah, when I asked Yuhe to marry Shubai and come to Yangzhou together, I was so worried that I couldn't eat all day long at home. As a result, when I came to Yangzhou, my son and son-in-law were loving, and I was a mother for them." Happy." The

third lady: "Congratulations, sister-in-law." What

Ma Shuqin and the third lady said to each other was heard in the ears of the second lady, just like thousands of ducks quacking and making noise.

The second lady snorted heavily in her heart, and pulled her daughter forward, making Xiao Yueqing face Duan Shubai's direction, she deliberately raised her voice several degrees: "This is General Duan, right?" The

second lady said The voice successfully attracted the attention of the people around, Xiao Yuhe turned around, Duan Shubai embraced his slender waist from behind, and the two looked at the second lady together.

Duan Shubai's eyes swept over the second lady and Xiao Yueqing, and the sharp phoenix eyes stopped on Xiao Yueqing for a few moments, and in an instant, Duan Shubai understood the identities of these two people.

There's no way, he just doesn't want to know, and the other party wants to let him know on purpose.

The dress Xiao Yueqing was wearing was exactly the one that "Duan Shubai" fell in love with her at the banquet last year.

Is it intentional, or is it a coincidence? Duan Shu's white pupils rolled around in his eyes, and finally stopped on Xiao Yuhe's smooth side neck, delicate and tender, and he really wanted to take a bite.

Except for his beloved husband, he doesn't care about other women Shuang'er.

Xiao Yuhe didn't know the twists and turns, took Duan Shubai's arm, and took the initiative to introduce: "Husband, this is the second aunt, the third aunt and the third uncle, as well as my cousins."

"They came to Yangzhou to visit their mother."

Duan Shubai accompanied him to meet several elders, holding his hand, scratching and scratching his fingers, Xiao Yu shrank his hand like an electric shock, to the end He didn't want to take it back.

Both the second lady and Xiao Yueqing caught Duan Shubai's gaze on Xiao Yueqing just now, and their suppressed emotions suddenly resurfaced, their eyes radiated light, and the second lady smiled loudly: "General Duan is indeed very heroic." , Yueqing, I haven't seen my brother-in-law yet."

Xiao Yueqing bowed gracefully forward, and stared at Duan Shubai with watery eyes.

Duan Shubai embraced Xiao Yuhe's shoulders, and nodded slightly in response.

Ma Shuqin said at this time: "What are we doing standing at the door stupidly? You have been exhausted all the way, and you haven't taken a bath to wash off the dust from your body. Let my sister-in-law treat you well at night."

After Duan Shubai left, Only Xiao Yu and Xiao Tuantuan were left in the Duan Mansion. In order to take care of Xiao Tuantuan nearby, Ma Shuqin also moved into Duan Shuqin because she was afraid that Xiao Yu and Xiao Yu would live alone. government.

The original small wooden building has undergone a series of expansions. Ma Shuqin was originally the eldest wife of the Hou Mansion, and she has a deep understanding of the architecture of the wealthy mansion. After a few months, she rebuilt it according to her and her son's preferences. The Duan Mansion has long been established. The cone of a sprawling mansion.

Originally, Duan Shubai wanted to find another house for the second and third wives to settle in, but according to their understanding of the Hou Mansion, they lived in the guest room of his house as a matter of course.

In fact, Duan Shubai is not familiar with Duan Shubai after not going home for several months. "You didn't tell me in advance when you came, and we didn't give us a place to live. We

can only live in the guest room for a few days. Don't dislike the third sibling."

I am also very grateful, and I will not be disgusted."

Xiao Yuhe dragged Duan Shubai's hand, walked through the Chaoshou corridor, and walked to their small wooden building. The materials of the small wooden building were built with the materials given by the system. It's done, even after two years, it's still as beautiful as new.

Knowing that Duan Shubai was coming back, Xiao Yuhe had asked someone to prepare a bathtub and hot water in the room long ago.

The bathtub was connected with running water, and the hot water that had been boiled outside continued to roll into the bathtub along the board, and flowed out from the other side after reaching a certain water level.

Standing behind the screen, Duan Shubai opened his hands and let his careful little husband untie his clothes. Xiao Yuhe gently untied him one by one armor. Look, can't help but smile.

Duan Shubai suddenly remembered the scene when Xiao Yuhe gave him a bath for the first time. He was driven to the bathroom like a duck on a shelf, and was forced to take off his clothes forcibly

. ——It

's really hard to look back at Yue Mingzhong.

Duan Shubai fell into the memory, the smile on his face became deeper and deeper, Xiao Yuhe looked up and saw his smile, his handsome and brilliant smile made his heart shudder, "What are you laughing at?"

Isn't it just taking off his clothes Well, as for laughing like this?

Duan Shubai covered his lips with fists and coughed, then said with a smile: "I remember the first time you bathed me."

Xiao Yuhe burst out laughing, and then in front of Duan Shubai, it was like bumping into a mouse He shrank back, pinched his nose with one hand, and slapped his nose with the other.

Duan Shubai: "..."